Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers

Helen explained the bet and the outcome.

"So, there you go. D'you reckon they want you to watch on chastely, from a distance?"

"I really don't know. Besides, we're a bit old for the young guys around here."

"Actually, your bums received positive comment when you got your gear off before," Jade put in.

"They're a bit big," Peta blushed uncomfortably. "What was said?"

"It was generally lewd, but the gist was that you've got "real" hips, the sort that many men fantasize over, big hips which work so furiously to give a bloke real pleasure. They all think with their dicks you know, but if you adopt the same outlook you can have just as much fun as they do, maybe even more."

They chatted on, Erin trying to persuade the older women to abandon their 'niceness' for the duration of their holiday at least, until Jamie beckoned them back to eat.

While they'd been across the water a pair of female cyclists had arrived and swum nude before socializing with the surfer set in an unclad state and, after a can of Fanta, taking two of the young men down to the waterside and shagging happily. While the four of them ate, two more girls appeared from inside the coach wearing tennis frocks: from the pentecostalist group they surmised. In no time one had been persuaded to have it off with a surfer, followed soon after by her sister, as it emerged. Both were extremely well upholstered and obviously no strangers to the pork sword as they stripped, spread and slotted the proffered pricks with alacrity, no hesitancy nor any doubts apparent.

Peta found Jamie being very attentive, sitting close as they listened to take in the interplay between the naked youngsters around the big portable barbeque. Helen and Craig compared the physical attributes of the surfers in view and teased each other how it might be to have sex with the subject, he apparently not terribly fussed if she was to put herself about while he and Jamie took advantage of having won the bet across the pool. Their talk embarrassed Peta, although she felt the sensual yearning to be able to join the salacious banter and voice her secret desire to be, for once, an objectof pure lust rather than love.

Suddenly they were discussing the idea of actually joining the orgy after Helen revealed what Erin had suggested to them and Craig wanted to know her thoughts on the matter. She wasn't completely comfortable with matters, but was content enough to see him go and fuck himself stupid with the young women all around them, in accordance with their earlier agreements. Her complete lack of jealous feelings intrigued her as she visualized her spouse lustily screwing a young chick with whom he'd become acquainted at the time he slid his dick into her pussy. It might, she considered, exorcise her deep-seated inhibition about promiscuously offering her sexual favours to any stranger if she saw Craig do it first. The unabashed ogling of her naked body by any number of boys and youths had helped to reassure her that she wouldn't wait too long at all for a sexual partner if she'd indicated her willingness to introduce her previously private pussy to a medley of undiscriminating male members.

The taller, redheaded cycliste glanced in their direction more than once, both Helen and Peta envious of her tall willowy figure of bronzed tan, neat boyish bottom and washboard tummy, before she and her paler friend, their ring fingers testified to their married status, took two of the surfers by the hand to find a spot on the grass to make love. They'd looked back at Craig and Jamie with facial expressions which would be best described as inviting, her husband meeting Helen's eye with a slight flush of uncertain excitement.

"Go on then," she told him patiently. "You can go and play."

She smiled and inclined her head towards the two women who were obviously at ease with the prospect of some serial loving.

"Coming?" he asked Jamie.

He looked inquiringly at Peta who shrugged her shoulders. "I thought you won the bet," she told him slyly.

"So what are you two going to do then?" asked Craig.

"What would you like us to do?"

"Whatever you feel comfy with. Give it a whirl."

"We'll see. You go first then," she told him with a sharp posterior slap of farewell and encouragement to get on with realizing his fantasy.

As the men sauntered away the two wives tried to divine each other's true feelings toward the situation into which they'd fallen. Neither, it seemed, wanted to be seen as the instigator of any free-loving afternoon. Peta felt rather more inclined to put herself about sexually, but far less sure about speaking her mind on the matter

They watched in silence as their menfolk replaced the two young men who'd been first to enjoy the enthusiastic love-making of the biking women, their sexual energy apparently undiminished by their initial bout as they writhed wantonly beneath the thrusting hips of the blokes, clutching desperately at the pumping buttocks to increase the force of every sliding stroke of stiff tools in their avid cunts.

A pair of the older group of the surfers, emerged from the water and looked their way while apparently conversing from the corners of their mouths and, as they approached, both ladies found their eyes drawn irresistably to the semi-erect penises swinging in pendulous arcs before their cold-tightened balls. While they watched in trembling fascination they knew they'd soon be faced with a decision that could irrevocably change their lives for either better or worse, their insides aching with intense trepidation.

"I think we're about to be propositioned," Helen whispered nervously. "I don't remember feeling this scared back when I resolved to allow Craig into my knickers the first time."

"Hi, I'm Baz, this is Denny," the young giant told them.

Helen introduced herself, then Peta, both tremulous of voice and flushed of cheek.

"We saw you gorgeous ladies looking left out of everything and thought we would offer you our companionship," grinned Baz ingenuously. "We saw it as the neighbourly thing to do as you were half way to joining in with us."

"And you really take the concept of loving thy neighbour very seriously," Helen chuckled coyly.

"Very," Baz agreed. "Especially those of the feminine gender."

"And your caring attitude has nothing to do with adding to your tally of sexual conquests, I suppose?"

"Well, that's really a two way street," he laughed amiably. "A game with two players who both win. What could be more perfect?"

"How does that add up?" she enquired, glancing at Peta.

Her friend's thoughts were elsewhere as she stood against the end of the permanently anchored table with hands on Denny's shoulders while he fondled her tits, then kissing before reaching down to mutually caress each-other's more intimate parts.

"Every innings ends with a scoreline of one-all," chuckled Bazza as Helen glanced down at his hard, upwardly curved cock.

Taking it to be sign of acquiescence he stepped forward to take both her hands in his, a moment of near-panic causing her take a short rearward step as her buttocks bumped the table so that he couldn't help lurching against her trembling form. His hot, hefty cock, fully erect in anticipation of his enjoying her body, throbbed between their tightly pressing bellies while he reached back to grip the orbs of her white, fleshy bottom in a disturbingly erotic embrace.

Over his shoulder she could view her husband still entwined with the easy redhead while the buxom, church chicks spread their towels beside him after swimming, reclining in much less than lady-like positions before two youths watching them accepted the clear invitation to share a carnal dalliance. A desperate backward glance revealed Peta sitting upon the edge of the heavy tabletop in a most indelicate pose, her left foot on Denny's right shoulder and her right on a bench beside as salacious sounds of pleasure escaped her quivering lips, he leaning forward over her sucking her swollen nipples and his busy fingers titillating her distended clitoris.

"What are you doing?" squeaked Helen in fright.

"I'm caressing these lovely breasts," murmured Baz, gently tweaking each stretched nipple to thrill her.

"I don't remember giving permission," Helen mumbled lamely.

"Your hubbies reckoned you'd try a bit of 'hide-the-salami' in return for them cooking on our barbie."

"They didn't!" blurted Helen. "... did they?"

"Never let it be said that we'd renege on a deal like that," Peta laughed huskily as she reached for Denny's slim, swarthy tool.

Poking it into the moist slit amidst her black, furry muff to moisten the sepia knob, she parted the thick inner frills and pulled it into her hungry sex portal.

"Go on then," she urged him in a breathlessly sensual whisper, using her lacquered fingers to guide his prick as he penetrated her fully with just a single easy push of his hips.

Rising to a semi-sitting position she wrapped her arms about his neck and crossed her feet behind his thighs as she parted her trembling lips to his probing tongue.

"Oooh, that's nice," she breathed hotly into his ear to let him know that his long, slow thrusts were just right for her.

"Craig wouldn't ever say anything like that," Helen gabbled nervously as Baz continued to fondle her quivering bosom.

"True," he admitted sheepishly. "I just wanted to see if you'd go for it. Peta did."

She glanced rearward again to see Peta writhing and moaning passionately in her pleasurable pursuit as Denny's dark, glistening prick slid wetly in and out of her juicy vagina.

"Did you actually suggest it to Craig?" she asked Baz.

"Yeah, I did. He said it wasn't up to him, but for you to decide," Bazzatold her while gently stroking her blonde, pubic muff in trying to worm his finger between her firmly closed thighs.

"Did he tell you to ask?" she gasped as the digit slid backward along her furry slit, then curled forward between her frilly inner lips to get at her sensitive clitty.

"Nope he was very non-committal about it," he told her sincerely, smiling genially as her thighs suddenly parted, apparently of their own volition.

She was about to speak again when Peta interrupted her.

"Oh for Christ's sake Helen!" she gasped in exasperation. "Please shut up. Either get on with it or go away. You're ruining our fun."

Helen reddened uncomfortably, but didn't protest as Baz lifted her by the bottom to sit at the very edge of the rough planked table top to spread her substantial legs to him while raising her arms to his shoulders in a gentle embrace as he tilted her chin upward to kiss her fully on the mouth. When he didn't force it she parted her lips to allow his tongue to probe within and reciprocated happily as her ardour grew, his thick cock making tiny jerking movements where it was trapped between their pressed bellies and making her reach down to stroke it out of curiosity. Taking this as her indication of readiness for sex, he lifted her legs to his waist and poked at her exposed pussy with kis knob. She'd have liked a little more time for foreplay to be entirely happy with her situation as a budding sybarite, but accepted it to keep the rest of them happy.

As things transpired she was a bit more ready for him than she'd realized, her oozing sheath stretching easily around Baz's hard organ when he entered her fully with a single push and then lowered her back on the table to suck at her fully distended red nipples with his hips not moving.

"This feels as good as I've ever felt," he sighed warmly.

"Mmmm," she intoned luxuriously, tightening her cunt around the hard tool so deep within her body.

"You know, I've never made love with a lady older than I am before."

"I don't really want you to make love to me," she smiled archly. "I just want to be seriously fucked, as they say in the classics. Now that you have found yourself in here I think you should show me what you can do. My moral reputation is ruined if my friends find out about this, so make it good for a newly qualified slut, I don't want my fall to be in vain."

He chuckled at her strangely hysterical outburst and gave her a series of short, sharp thrusts as she spurred him on with her heels in his buttocks, lying back on the table and rolling her broad bottom as he slid his cock so smoothly within her unctuous vagina, revelling in the rugged jolting of his hard abdomen against her open crotch and inner thighs. Peta's face was then close beside hers as the other received an equally robust shagging with her newfound lover and surprised Helen with her volubility; having made barely any sound when she'd fucked with Craig a little earlier. She seemed to have shed her inhibitions as she urged Denny on in fairly lascivious terms, with her ankles against his ears and legs bowed while his taut, corrugated tummy slapped noisily on her thighs and buttocks while they wallowed in unbridled pleasure.

"Hang on," grunted Bazza between gritted teeth as he leaned right back to lift her feet to his wide shoulders.

She felt extremely vulnerable in that position, with him holding her legs so tightly at the front confluence to enable him to shove hard and fully at her immobile pussy while leaving her only able to move slightly, so she lay there and thought it was probably as good to receive as it was to give and murmured vaguely lewd expressions of this new sexual pleasure. The inability to participate fully irked her sufficiently to ask him to stop so she could put both feet on the ground and her broad buttocks against the table before they recommenced with her then able to gyrate and thrust her hips to his.

Behind her, Peta announced her impending orgasm in a manner that would've caused any porn actress some envy. With an unrestrained cry of joy she went rigid with Denny, their shiny bodies locked tightly in the sweating embrace of climax while jerking wildly with the hot spasms of ecstacy that engulfed her senses.

"Go for it," gasped Helen to Baz as she lifted her legs to his waist and lay back again.

He seemed to be in no great haste so she thrust her hips upwards and more urgently to impart the message of her rapidly increasing need for release, causing him to lean forward from the waist to bang harder and faster until she felt the burgeoning tingle of climax in her loins.

"Oh yes!" she cried at last. "Yes, ye-es!"

A sudden rush of sensual pleasure swept through her body as she abandoned herself to the wickedly erotic sensations that libidinous loving brought on, her climactic bliss hightened by his continuing to ram his thick penis into her convulsing pussy until he drove in hard and his muscular body collapsed with his full weight on her as he spasmodically jerked in release.

When she eventually rejoined the world she looked about to find that Peta and Denny had gone and that a number of people, excluding Craig and Jamie, were looking uphill at she and Baz. The two cyclists were hosting new cocks while the other college girls were all happily sharing what seemed to be an inexhaustable supply of stiff dick. Peta then emerged from the water, dried herself perfunctorily and joined her hubby on the grass.

Helen would have been content to remain beneath Bazza's solid form for a bit longer, but he wasn't one to let the grass grow underfoot, withdrawing his flaccid dong from her sloppy pussy and standing back to help her to her feet again. He flashed her the knowing grin of his unspoken appreciation of their brief but wonderfully carnal union and she smiled back to acknowledge her own enjoyment of their entirely physical intercourse: an occasion which she was sure she would remember fondly for all time.

Her legs felt weak and tremulous as she strolled down to the others with her hand in Baz's huge paw, took a dip and, when he went off to find a beer, rejoined her spouse who was chatting to a couple of the girls with Craig.

"Oh my God, look at that," gasped Helen, covering her pussy with one hand. "They're having two more straight off."

"Yeah," Peta murmured wistfully as Jane and Emma, the bible school women, accommodated another penis each.

"They're catching up," grinned Dani. "I reckon they're close to three or more now."

"How many have you had then?" enquired a wide-eyed Peta.

"About seven."

"Truly?"

"Honestly."

"What's it like?"

"Okay. Quite an experience actually."

"Have you done it before."

"No, never even thought about it to be honest. I suppose it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time. I have had three nookies on the way to the beach before, but all with different drivers in different cars. This is my first mob-job."

A thoughtful silence ensued and the women gazed at the sexual performance of the seven busy couples shagging away in front of they and their husbands at Dani and Beth. Their dicks had swelled to semi-tumescence in response to the proximity of young women who were fucking promiscuously and were trying to figure a way to get back amongst it.

"You can give it a try if you want to, dear," Craig told Helen.

She looked startled and a little guilty, as if he'd divined her thoughts exactly, but realized that he seemed to be aware that she'd recently had a pussyful of Baz's big mutton-gun.

"I've just got used to the idea of having a nooky with my husband's best friend, or is that my best friend's husband," she chuckled self-consciously and blushed.

"Was that so bad?"

She glanced quickly at Jamie, then averted her eyes and blushingly shook her head.

"So?" he persisted.

"You just want to bonk some young stuff," she accused him.

"Yeah, but you'll get more than me," he admitted.

She gave him a long, searching look before turning to Peta.

"Can you believe this?"

"Call his bluff then," Peta giggled uncomfortably when she realized Jamie knew they'd already partaken of an adulterous shagging, but now wasn't sure about repeating it in front of him. If Helen accepted her dare she would be expected to follow her to some indiscriminate fucking.

"Go on, I dare you," grinned Craig.

Without any words she stood and walked up the bank, her plump, white, posterior region rolling and quivering deliciously with every step. Boof was coming down from the vehicles with an erect prick seeking vaginal solace when she accosted him with a hand on to his hip. He initially looked surprised, glancing at Craig for some confirmation that his wife's cunt was actually on offer, stepping into her embrace when he got a wink of assent. She slid her arms up around his neck while they kissed deeply, grinding her ample hips to his before dragging him down on top of her and inserting his hard cock into her ready twat. Her solid legs encircled his sweating torso as his sliding prick glistened wetly in the sunlight and the rest looked on at her real joy at being fucked in that situation.

"I didn't thing she'd actually go for it," Peta gasped softly.

"Shocked?" Jamie enquired gently.

"Not as much as I should be."

"How so?"

"We've seen each other having it of with other's partners today and Helen and Craig have gone one step further, but it doesn't really seem to be that far to me now."

He glanceded at Craig who lay back as Dani sucked upon his hardening cock, then took Beth's nude form with lust-filled eyes before turning back to his wife.

"D'you want to try it?" he asked her.

"What would you think?" she blushed, playing the innocent.

"It would make me very horny."

"To watch me?"

"Yep."

"Truly?"

"I promise."

"Do you love me?"

"I love you with all my heart."

"But will you still love me after I do something as slutty as this?"

"As much. I want to see you be a real harlot. It'll be a real turn on for me and we'll probably never get another chance to do anything like this."

A youth stood looking enquiringly at Beth, his tool standing horizontally as she began to rise to her feet, but Peta grasped her hand.

OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers