Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

She probably wouldn't have told me about their life if she wasn't so inebriated, but she did say sex with Henry was good. He would do most anything she wanted, whenever she wanted. His problem was he had a roving eye.

A number of years back Mary found out he would have sex with other women while on the road. She thought about divorcing him at the time but decided to stay married to him. He promised her that he wouldn't do it again which turned out to be a lie but the days he was home he was a great husband. He helped with the chores and did most of the outside work.

They would go out often to eat and to plays, shows, movies and parties. Outside of his cheating he was a good husband. She ruled the house and most always got her way. So, she let him have his little flings as long as it was on the road.

I got brave enough to ask her if she had flings also and she laughed and told me, "No," that Henry was enough for her but she did like receiving attention from the opposite sex like most women. She didn't see the need to act on it.

I dropped down and began rubbing her feet and ankles. After doing her calves I was a bit leery moving up to her thighs. When I began rubbing them she spread her legs a little. Thank God she couldn't see my cock getting harder. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her crotch. I could see it was a little damp and had to be her own juices since we haven't been wet yet.

I rubbed her thighs and asked her if she wanted me to do her front. Without saying anything she turned over and put her towel across her boobs. Her bathing suit top was pulled down below her tits.

I went to the head of the air mattress and got on my knees. I had Mary move up so her head would hang over the mattress slightly so I could better rub her neck. She had her eyes closed as I cuddled her head in my hands and gradually rubbed her neck. She kept telling me how good it felt.

I found myself staring at her breasts covered by her towel. After I was finished rubbing her neck I gently lay her head down and move my hands to the upper part of her shoulders. I got really brave and uncovered her beautiful big tits and quickly poured oil on them.

She opened her eyes as I began massaging her breasts. I couldn't help getting hard and my cock was slightly peeking out of my loose bathing suit leg. I figured I must have went too far by not asking Mary if she wanted her tits massaged but kept rubbing them.

Mary reached up and pulled my cock out of my swimsuit and began sucking on the head of it. I in turn rubbed her tits till her nipples stuck out like pencils. It felt so good having this beautiful older woman sucking my cock while I massaged her nipples.

Then it was about to happen. "Mary, I'm about to come. I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say."

She took my cock out of her mouth and held it while I shot load after load on her boobs. I couldn't believe how much I came, it was almost embarrassing. "I think we should get in the pool and cool off," Mary said with a smile. She pulled her straps up and I helped her off the air mattress and we both got into the pool.

"Danny, I need you to promise me that you will never say a word about this to anyone. I know that we went too far but it felt too good to stop you. Do I have your word to keep this secret just between us?"

"Of course, I would like to tell the world how wonderful you are but I would never do that to you; I like and respect you too much."

She reached over and filled her wine glass again. I wanted so much for more to happen and walked up behind her and pressed my cock against her ass and kind of pushed her against the side of the pool.

"Danny, what do you think you're doing?" She actually said it in a nice way and was even smiling when she said it. "I can't believe you're hard already after coming as much as you did."

With one hand she reached behind her back and felt my cock. "I love it when you touch it, it feels so good," I said to her. She turned around, smiled at me and reached in my swimsuit and grabbed my cock. "Is this what you like?" she asked me as she squeezed my cock."

"God, I love it I replied. I've only had one other girl ever squeeze me like that before and that was just after high school."

Mary looked surprised and asked me how many times I've had sex. "Do you mean oral or actual intercourse?" I asked.

"Have you ever fucked a girl or a woman Danny?" She came straight out and said it.

I looked away embarrassed and said, "No, I've never had intercourse but I have done oral."

She took my hand and put it between her legs and said, "Squeeze my pussy, Danny. Squeeze it hard."

I did just like she said and I couldn't believe how lucky I was. This sexy, good looking older married woman, who was my mom's best friend was letting me squeeze her pussy. I knew she was a little high but I was also aware that she knew what she was doing.

"Do you want me to be your first?" she said to me while squeezing my cock.

"God yes!" I exclaimed while rubbing her pussy on the outside of her bathing suit.

We got out of the pool and went back to the air mattress. Mary had me pull the straps down on her bathing suit to her waist. I leaned over and kissed her beautiful tits. She smiled sweetly as she lay on the air mattress and lifted her hips and had me kneel and pull the remainder of her suit over her hips and down her legs.

I stood up and for the first time I saw her beautiful pussy. It was trimmed neatly and the brown hair glistened. With her knees bent she spread her legs and I had a great view of her pussy. She sat up and in one quick swoop pulled my swimsuit down to my ankles. I kicked them off and as she lay back down as I got on my knees between her legs.

She reached up, grabbed my cock and guided me to her pussy. "Fuck me Danny, fuck me hard. This is your first time and I want it to be in your memory forever."

I pushed in hard and watched her pussy swallow my cock inch by inch. Her pussy felt so hot and so good that I could think of nothing but eventually getting my rocks off. Mary said to me, "Don't worry about pleasing me right now. Just fuck me as hard as you can and enjoy your first fuck. Fuck me Danny, push your big hard cock in my pussy."

I had raised her legs and put them against my shoulders so I could get even deeper. I was so glad that I came earlier so that I could last longer this time. I couldn't believe it when I felt Mary having an orgasm. "Holy hell," she said. "You feel so damn good and your cock is so big." She screamed out, "Fuck me Danny! Fuck your mother's best friend!"

I felt the build up and pushed in as hard as I could and came hard. Shot after shot went into her pink pussy. She was still having an orgasm or another one. She pushed up hard against my cock; her eyes were closed and a smile was on her face. I lowered her legs but kept my cock inside of her till it got soft.

"Danny," she said to me. I felt like I was in another world. "Danny, Honey, we have to get up and get cleaned off. Jump in the pool and later you can take a shower."

I did as she said and got in the pool. The water was cold in contrast to her hot pussy. I swam for a couple of minutes and noticed she went in the house to clean up. Later she came out and was dressed in a night shirt that hung just below her ass. She handed me a soda and had a glass of wine for herself.

She tossed me my swimsuit to put on so I knew our play date was over. "Can we talk about it?" I asked. "It was the best time that I have ever had. I will never forget you."

"Yes Danny, we can talk, but remember you have promised me that you would never tell anyone about it. I'm trusting you to be discreet."

"Why did you have sex with me?" I asked.

"I guess I felt sorry for you. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean now but while you were growing up. I know Jason use to pick on you and your mom said other guys did too. You were just a late bloomer."

"I may not be tall but I'm pretty normal in size now. I've worked out and exercised to bulk up."

"I know but in your mind you didn't realize what a good looking man you are now. You are good looking, smart, have a good physique and hung bigger than most men that I've ever known. You just needed someone to show you how good you really are and believe me, you are damn good." She laughed as she said that to me.

"What are your plans for tomorrow? Are you going to see your friends? Are you still going home Sunday?"

"I wanted to see more of Myrtle Beach. I really don't want to hang around the guys, especially since I've been with you. All they do is drink and talk about the bones they hope to jump. None of those girls could hold a candle to you. I am leaving to go home Sunday afternoon. I sure will miss you but you gave me memories to remember forever."

"I'll tell you what. I have tomorrow off and will take you on a short tour of the city. We can stop by the beach and you can tell your friends that you'll see them when school starts. We'll go out for dinner and just have a relaxing day. That is if you don't mind an older woman showing you around."

"That would be great, I'd love it. You're so damn nice and beautiful. I hope to meet a younger version of you someday. I mean someone I can spend the rest of my life with. I could spend my life with you but that's not possible."

"Danny, Danny, I know what you mean. I kind of wish I met a guy like you when I was younger. Life is what it is."

We went in the house and the phone rang. Mary lifted up the phone and was smiling and laughing. She told me it was my mom. I took the phone and told her some of the things I did and that Mary was going to show me the town the next day and handed the phone back to Mary.

They talked for a good half hour and I took a shower, slipped on a pair of shorts and watched TV. After Mary hung up I mentioned to her that I would sleep on the couch. I felt a bit uncomfortable sleeping in Angels bed.

I thought I'd have a hard time getting to sleep with all that happened to me that day but I slept like a baby. I woke up in the morning with the sound of Mary in the kitchen. She still had on her nightshirt that was barely below her butt cheeks.

I don't know how I got so brave but I went up behind her, put my hands on her hips and pushed my cock against her butt. "Danny, what are you doing?' She didn't say it in a mean way.

"I love your butt and I will probably never see it again after today." I lifted up her night shirt and pulled her panties down and had already released my cock from its confines. I pushed my cock against her butt.

"Not there Danny," she said as she bent over and grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy. I slowly pushed forward and she bent over further. "I can't believe I'm letting you do this," said Mary as I pushed my cock deep into her hot pussy.

Neither of us said a word as we fucked right there at the kitchen counter. I pushed forward and she pushed her ass back against me. I felt her pussy squeeze my cock and I started coming. I pulled her hips back and kept shooting load after load into her pussy.

"Damn Danny, do you always come so much?" she said with a smile on her face. "Now I have to take another shower. I can't go out with your cum running out of me."

We got dressed and ready to go out. I had on shorts and a t-shirt. Mary looked sexy as hell in tight yellow shorts with button pockets in the back and a knit shirt that formed a V showing her beautiful breasts. I looked at her and she said, "What?"

"You're so beautiful and sexy," I replied.

"You're just a horny guy since you got laid. Now let's go take a short tour of the town and you can buy me lunch," she said with a beautiful smile.

Mary drove and she stopped where my friends were staying so I could tell them I wouldn't be hanging around with them that day and that I would see them at school. They looked out the door and Mary was out of the car talking to a couple of young ladies in bathing suits.

Bill, one of the roomies said, "Damn! Look at that fine piece of ass in the yellow shorts. Others began making similar remarks and asked me if I knew her and most of all was I banging her. I explained that I was staying at her place and that she was a friend of my mother.

They continued with the remarks and I told them that Jason, the football player I introduced them too was her son. I kept my promise to Mary and didn't say a word about our situation. They continued to say she was fine and so were the two girls she was talking to. I said my goodbyes and walked out to the car.

Mary introduced me to the two women she was talking to. They were classmates of Angel and were just going to the beach to hang out. To say I didn't notice how beautiful they were would be a lie. Two gals in bathing suits are definitely a turn on, but as one of my buddies said, "There is just something really sexy about an older woman dressed like Mary." I had to agree.

We drove down the road and Mary explained a number of the businesses to me. She drove to another part of the beach and the two of us took off our sandals and walked along the water's edge. Mary said she used to come down and walk along the water's edge when she needed to be alone and think.

After our long walk we went by an amusement park and I asked Mary to ride a few rides with me. She told me she was too old for that but I convinced her and we rode a Ferris Wheel, Dodge-um cars and a couple of other rides. Mary said it made her feel like a kid again.

I leaned over and gave her a light kiss. "No, we can't do that," said Mary. It was then that I realized it was the first time I had kissed her on the lips.

I knew she was right. It would be so easy to fall in love with Mary but nothing good could come from it. I know for some readers that it is hard to understand that Mary and I had sex but kissing is out of bounds. To me and to Mary also, kissing is an intimacy of love.

It was in the afternoon and the streets were crowded when Mary pulled into a restaurant parking lot. She told me it was time to buy her lunch. We ordered a huge shrimp dinner and shared it. After we ate we walked some more going through some of the shops that the tourist go through.

I stopped in one of the stores and bought a glass knick-knack of two dolphins. My mom told me that Mary collected them. I also bought a unicorn for my mom; that's what she collects.

Mary said she was getting to old for all this walking and we headed back to the house. She sat on the couch and asked me if I would get her a glass of wine. I did so and a soda for myself. I handed her the glass of wine and also the wrapped package with the glass dolphins in it.

"What's this?" she asked me.

"A little something for putting up with me and for everything you have done for me," I replied.

She opened the gift and saw the little glass dolphins. "You really are a remarkable young man. I hope you realize it," said Mary with a sweet smile on her face. She set the gift down and picked up her glass of wine. I knelt down and raised her foot to rest on the sofa.

I began giving her a foot massage. I took my time and massaged each little toe one at a time. As I rubbed her instep I heard a little moan. I was thinking how easy it would be to fall in love with this woman but I couldn't let that happen.

Mary asked if I wanted to go for a swim and we changed into our swimsuits. This time Mary put on a two piece. She told me she only wore it at home and never in public. She wore it mainly for sunbathing. It was lower than her belly-button and barely covered her trim bush. She told me that she usually didn't use the straps but she needed them to hold the top up when she went in the water.

I was getting a hard-on; Mary acted like she didn't see it but I knew she did. We swam around for awhile and I came up behind her and put one arm around her and the other in her swimsuit bottoms. My hard cock was pressed against her butt.

"Mary, I want to make love to you one more time. I'm going home tomorrow and I want all these memories of you." My fingers were rubbing her bush and the opening of her clit.

"Danny, what we did was a mistake and I let it happen again this morning. I don't cheat on my husband. Yes, I know he cheats on me all the time but I have accepted it as part of our life. I loved having sex with you even though I know it was wrong. I can't go on making the same mistake with you. What if someone finds out?"

"Mary, I'm going home tomorrow. Jason and your husband will both be gone till tomorrow. Angel will be gone for another week. The only way anyone will find out is if you tell them. I promise you no one will ever hear it from me."

I pulled Mary's bottoms down to her knees and picked her up and set her on the side of the pool with her feet dangling in the water. I continued to pull off her suit and then buried my face into her pussy. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me tight.

"Ok, ok," said Mary. One more time for memories sake. Let's at least get comfortable."

"Are we going to do it in bed?" I asked.

"No, I'm sorry but I won't do it in my marital bed. We'll use the air mattress, that way I can throw it in the pool to clean it off."

Mary lay down on her back with her legs bent and spread. I got between her legs and continued where I left off sucking on her beautiful pussy. I literally made love to her pussy, kissing, sucking, tonguing and even biting it. I felt her pussy pulsate and got real wet and she came with my tongue in her. I lapped up her juices.

I got up, slipped off my swimsuit and buried my cock in her pussy. It felt so wet, hot and good. I pumped hard into her. She asked me to lay on my back so she could ride me. I rolled over and she lowered herself down while holding on to my cock. I watch my cock get wetter and wetter every time she went up and down on it. Her juices were flowing down on my pelvic and down my balls.

I reached up and pulled off her top and squeezed her breasts taking her nipples and rubbing them between my fingers and thumb. Mary stared at me as she moved up and down on my cock. I was staring right back at her with neither of us saying anything but both making noises of delight.

I felt myself about to come and grabbed Mary by the hips and pulled her down while pushing my hips up to get my cock in her as deep as possible. She stopped going up and down and pushed her pussy down hard against my pelvic. I began to come with squirt after squirt shooting into her pussy.

She in turn began rubbing her pussy back and forth getting as much friction as she could. After a huge orgasm she straightened out her legs and lay on top of me with my cock still buried in her. I felt her pussy was still having small spasms and just put my hands on her ass and held her tight.

A few minutes later she rolled off of me and was rubbing her thighs. I figured she must have pulled a muscle and got up and massaged each thigh. "I guess I'm not as young as I thought," she said to me. "You sure know how to give a massage. If you lived near me I'd have it done everyday."

"Actually, Physical Therapy is my major and Massage Therapy is my minor." She smiled at me and I realized she was just talking about my massage skills. I thanked her and continued rubbing her beautiful legs.

There she was in front of me with her legs spread and I was rubbing her legs and found myself staring at her pussy and my cock getting hard. She looked at me and said, "You've got to be kidding! How can you get so hard, so quickly after coming so much?"

I got between her legs and pushed my cock easily into her. I guess this is what sloppy seconds must feel like only it was me the first time also. I was actually rubbing the front of her thighs while we were fucking. I didn't want her to cramp up again. I didn't last very long and came rather quickly. I don't think Mary came but was probably happy that I came as quick as I did.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers