Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers

She told me she needed to get cleaned up so I helped her up and without saying a word I kissed her and then said, "I love you." She stared at me for a few seconds not saying anything and went to take a shower. I probably stepped over the line but couldn't help it.

I jumped in the pool and just sat in the water for a few minutes thinking about what I had said. I knew nothing was ever going to materialize between us but at the time said what was on my mind. I got out of the pool and dried off. I went in and put on some clean shorts and a t-shirt which I slept in.

I was laying on the couch when Mary came in and sat by me as I lay there. "Danny, we did a lot of things the last couple of days that were wrong. They were even more wrong for me than for you since I'm married. I'm not ashamed of anything we did and I hope you realize how special you are to me. We had a good time but you need to know that it's over now. Just so you know, I love you too Danny." She gave me a light kiss, got up and went to bed.

It took me a long time to get to sleep that night. One thing is for sure that I will never, ever forget my time with Mary.

When I woke up the next morning Mary was in the kitchen, dressed for the day. She said her husband would be home in a few minutes. She offered me a cup of coffee and said she was making pancakes for everyone. The front door opened and Henry came in smiling at Mary.

He hugged and kissed her and I saw him kind of grab her ass. She smiled at him and told him she was making pancakes. He walked over to me and said, "You must be Dan. Mary told me you would be staying a few days. It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you also Mr. Miller."

"Just call me Hank, everyone does except for Mary. For some ungodly reason she calls me Henry," he laughed when he said it.

The front door opened and Jason came in with his girlfriend Trish. I had met her the second day I was there. She was a beautiful young woman.

"Hi Mom," said Jason. "We stopped by to let you know we're back and to say goodbye to Dan before he leaves for home."

"Well, let's all sit down and have breakfast before Danny leaves." said Mary.

After we ate I shook Jason and Hanks hand and said goodbye to them as well as to Trish. Mary came up and gave me a hug and told me to drive safely. Jason looked over at me and said, "Mom's a hugger and she always says the same thing to me."

I saw a tear in Mary's eyes as I thanked her for everything and said good bye.

I knew being with Mary made me a better person. She taught me to believe in myself. I couldn't expect others to respect or love me till I was able to respect and love myself. I headed for home a much stronger person.

****

It was now the following spring since I was in South Carolina. I haven't talked to Mary since the day I left but I do think about her often. I finished my massage therapy training and received my license to practice. I had build up some clientele and earned extra money in my spare time.

I worked hard and was doing well in my Physical Therapy classes. I didn't have much free time but was able to date a few women. Sex with them was good but nothing me the level that Mary and I reached. Maybe it had a lot to do with her being my first.

I even had sex with a couple of older married women but the intensity I had with Mary just wasn't there even though the women were quite satisfied. I did have some great memories.

I was sitting on the sofa when the phone rang. Mom answered it and I saw her smile. "Yes, he's here," and said, "It's for you."

I said, "Hello."

"Hi Danny, it's Angel, Angel Connors."

"Angel I know who you are," I laughed. "What I don't know is why you would be calling me, even though I'm happy to hear your voice. I missed seeing you last summer."

"I missed seeing you also. The reason I'm calling is I need a favor. I was accepted at your University with a full ride scholarship in nursing. Mom and I are flying down next week during spring break for a couple of days and I was wondering if you would give us the grand tour since you've been going there for two years."

There were so many questions I wanted to ask her but told her I would love to give them the tour and said my mom would even come along so our mothers could visit. I handed the phone back to my mom and she talked for a good half hour to Mary.

After mom got off the phone she told me that Angel was accepted as a cheerleader at the university. I pictured myself walking a cheerleader around campus and everyone starting at me. My heart began to thump pretty hard when I thought of Angel at my university.

The one thing that entered my mind was if Mary would be like a Mrs. Robinson from the movie, 'The Graduate' with Dustin Hoffman. He had sex with Mrs. Robinson and then he fell in love with her daughter and her mother made his life a living hell.

I wondered if that might happen to me until I realized that it was just a movie and I had doubts that Angel would ever fall for me. I couldn't wait to see Angel and Mary.

That was two years ago when I gave Angel the grand tour and is a story of it's own.

*

Thank you for reading my story. As always comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers