Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help smiling. Yes, Layla, we'll do this your way, what else could I do but play her game. I was going to take this queen, her way, or mine, one way or the other. I laid down on the bed leaning up against the pillows and waited for the sound of the clock that would put us both in play.

"Do you like music Richard? I love it. The sensual rhythmic pounding of a heavy bass in the confines of this room, carnal and erotic, makes me want to move with it, feel it."

I followed the nimble movement of her hand as she picked up a remote. With one tap the room was filled with the suggestive melodic sound of a saxophone whining low and dirty like the lusty evocative sounds that fill the secular chambers in a gentleman's club. The trashy dimly lit heaven that encourages the writhing bodies of the teasing, agile, playful ladies to peak the sexual promiscuity that will radiate around them and propel the mind of every man into an erotic nirvana.

I watched her close her eyes and begin to sway her hips to the beat. This woman has a body that was fabricated for fucking. Her arms floated above her head causing her dress to slink up her thighs scarcely showing me sheer black panties hugging the cheeks of her ass. Layla licked her lips in a circular motion, wet and wanton. I felt her tongue stroking the length of my cock, bit by bit. Fingertips danced over her heaving tits and grasped hard stiff nipples, twisting and tweaking. Reaching down, she lifted the length of the dress up her legs, over her hips and showed me her panties, hugging that supple mound.

"Music makes me feel and ache for wanton, sinful pleasure."

Drawing the lace band tight, she trapped it between the lips of her pussy, pouting and plump. I felt for my cock, stiff and aching, grasping it tight I began stroking in time with the cadence of the music and her writhing body.

"You want this don't you Richard? You've thought about slipping your tongue between my wet lips, searching for my pulsing clit, capturing it in your teeth, caressing the smooth tip with your tongue, listening to me sigh, whimper?"

I wanted to hear her moan for me, beg me and yield to me.

She dropped the skirt of her dress and lifted those full milky tits in her hands, juggling them. Long soft fingers, deep red, perfectly manicured shimmering nails pulled and pinched nipples that should be in my mouth. Lifting one arm, she slipped it out of the sleeve down her body showing me the sheer black lace that cradled her luscious breasts captive.

"You want to look at me don't you Richard?"

God dammit, fuck yes. I've been waiting for this and she knew it. Layla slipped the dress down her body prudently, stepped out of it, leaving a pool of icy sapphire blue water around her ankles. Her body was full, curvy and creamy white. The swell of her hips, round full thighs that I could feel holding me deep inside her. Turning carefully, agonizingly slow, with sheer and absolute confidence she was presenting to me every possible view, meticulously seeking to leave positively nothing to my imagination. There was a gentle swell in her belly, I could see my swollen cum soaked cock lying on it, my hips gliding back and forth in temperate movements hoping to rest between those bursting tits, fucking the shit out of them while she held them tight creating a smooth soft valley that would sheathe my rigid stiff cock.

"Yes Layla, show me, rock me." I ached to feel the thunder and lightning in her thighs.

I feel like I'm having an out of body experience. I'm being transported into a Disney world of sexual pleasures. Patience is wearing thin as I'm waiting, just waiting for the admission gates to open so I can pay the price of admittance finally being allowed to enter the fairy tale world of her, Layla's world of torrid lust.

Watching her is like seeing erotica in its zenith. Layla is taking me, agonizingly leading me on a journey that can only be described as the highest form of temptation. Her movements, the atmosphere she created all performed with a sensual aurora that has my mind in a complete state of erogenous pleasure just out of my reach ... temporarily.

Her body is a portrait in beauty. She is as alluring to the eyes as a dream come true. I'm in an advanced state of excitement, pre-cum is seeping steadily from my hard cock as she continues her sensual, sexy striptease. Still she's standing there swaying her hips to the music. I can smell her musky scent wafting through the air still clad in those sexy sheer black panties now showing a dark patch of wetness that has seeped from her lovely dripping pussy. She teasingly slips one hand beneath them giving me a glimpse of her Venus of pleasure. Layla deliberately slips them off bringing them to her nose, inhaling deeply while her green eyes peering at me, looking at me, all the while with a wry smile dancing across those lips.

"Richard I know now why you found my panties so inviting as the awesome scent of my swampy wetness is something that I also enjoy when I have a willing partner. We'll have to explore that wish another time. For now, I want you to focus all your attention on the night of pleasure which will have us both becoming sex slaves to one another. Do you desire that? Of course you do."

I can only mew out my feelings with a nod of my head as I'm overwhelmed by the stimulating sensuality of this goddess of sex before me.

Oh yes Layla, make us become slaves to our sexual desires together and I will do my absolute best to keep you in a constant state of sexual euphoria. Hot sweet pleasure that we've both never experienced before. Reaching over she drops her pussy soaked panties on my face telling me to let them bring back the memories of my earlier years when I used them to masturbate as often as possible.

"Yes Richard, I knew. I admit I found it quite exciting to know that a young man fancied my body and wanted to fuck me. Tonight your fantasy fuck is going to overwhelm both of us. We will both absolutely, most definitely experience orgasmic pleasures that we'll both likely never forget."

Moving back to the foot of the bed she lowers her hands and spreads open the lips of her gorgeous clean shaven heaven, covering fingers and hand in her copious flowing juices. Bringing her hand to her mouth her tongue tastes the air like a serpent searching for pry. Licking her finger, tasting herself, she wants me to appreciate her willingness.

Layla crawled up the bed, stopping between my legs.

"Time to meet and greet Richard." I watch her as she bends forward, her mouth open. Its impossible to stop my body from shaking, she just smiles.

So deftly Layla grasps the pull on my zipper between her lips and slowly, agonizing slow, drags it down the length of my cock. Reaching in with her hand still dripping her own wetness she spreads her wet juices all over my cock and balls.

I can hardly wait anymore as I moan out "please Layla, you're driving me crazy."

Finally, what I've waited for is happening. I watch her moving and feel like I'm watching a dirty movie and I'm the guy about to fuck the star.

"So you want a taste, a preview is that it?"

Layla reached into my pants and her hand grasped the thick hard cock we both wanted buried in that wet pussy. I had to stop breathing when she sweetly licked me. Is she going to swallow me down into her throat? Raising up on her knees she straddled my hips, lowering herself onto my seriously hurting shaft. I grabbed her hips and rammed her, feeling her tighten around me.

"Is that what you wanted Richard? You wanted to fuck me, make me scream, hear me moan while I ride you like a stallion? Feel my pussy sucking you in deep? You want me, now you have me."

I grabbed her arms, twist her body around and threw her down against the pillows, reached for her legs and spread them wide. I took one fast look at her pussy, glazed with her own juices and plunged inside her, stopping for a split second to gather my mind and realize I was finally fucking my dream.

Half of me wanted to lay there, soaking inside her, taking my time, waiting for her to beg me, the other half wanted to fuck her wicked hard and spew my load of cum all over her pussy.

"That's it Richard fuck me, it's what you've wanted, thought about, now you're deep inside me and you want to feel me cum on your cock, make me cum baby, do it, do it now!"

The decision was made. I lifted her ass in my hands and fucked like I would never do it again. The harder I plunged into her the deeper she took me until my balls were slapping her ass over and over. Layla wrapped her legs around my hips and grabbed my arms holding me so deep in her I couldn't tell where her pussy started and my cock ended.

"Fuck me hard baby...I love it hard and deep. You need to take us over the edge and bring us the magic."

My legs were burning, my hips were like a jack hammer and she was pounding with me. Every plunge, every movement was sheer pleasure turning to unbelievable chaotic frenzy. The moment I felt her squeeze down, lift her ass, and push up against my body I felt my cum spilling into her mixing with her own.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it, don't stop, bring it, take us all the way there."

One more pumping dive into her and she clamped down so tight I couldn't move, I felt the contractions, her pussy squeezing my cock, milking every drop of cum from it until I couldn't move. Sweat was pouring off me onto her tits, her eyes were wide open, I could see the power that rocked us both in her eyes. Her hands went to my neck and she pulled my head down to her chest, holding it there, cradling it in her tits.

"That was just the beginning Richard, just the beginning."

I closed my eyes and searched for the breath I couldn't find. Finally, I drew air into my lungs and felt it fill me up and let me exhale. If this was only the beginning, I wasn't sure I could make it to the end.

"We're going to lie here for a few minutes, relax and regain our senses. I'm going to get up and take a quick shower. When you're ready you can do the same. I'm going to bring something in for us to eat, I did invite you to dinner, and after all we need strength for the night ahead of us. Now let me slip away and you rest. I'll be back in a flash."

I felt her moving and opened my eyes. I wanted to watch her walk away, look at her body, see her face, flushed and fresh from the powerful orgasm we both felt. Her eyes were soft, her hair falling down her shoulders, her body covered in sweat, she was shimmering. I closed my eyes and realized this was just the first day of my summer vacation. I didn't know if I'd make it to Labor Day?

While showering I begin to reflect on the most erotic sensual fuck of my young life, my mind and body reacting to the unbelievable sensations that I just experienced with this naughty, sexy, nymph of a woman. As I expected, she categorically took complete control of the erotic fucking we just experienced. In my mind, she turned me into her personal boy toy, I would have happily stayed right there in her arms.

All of the sensations of pleasure are once again stimulating my mind and body and my hand, seemingly now with a mind of its own, gently stroking my re-energized cock, which I soon realize is in serious need of some of her special attention. Once again, just thinking of her has me so aroused I grab a towel, drying off quickly, and head for the kitchen. I'm more than ready to continue our evening of erotic pleasure. I can't help but imagine what that she has planned for us. My bulging prick can hardly be contained by the towel wrapped around me as I enter the kitchen. Watching her swaying that curvy, fuck me hard body covered in green lace, moving to the sensual sound of a moaning, whining, dirty saxophone I feel like a voyeur.

"There you are Richard, I see you had a shower, and feel, shall we say, rejuvenated?"

Her green eyes were zeroed in on my protruding length, her lips slowly parting, that tongue, licking and wetting them, I wanted that tongue licking every inch of me. Turning back to what she was doing, I wondered if taking control of her now, would be applauded?

I slowly came up behind her, reaching for her breasts, squeezing and cupping them in my hands. She laid her head back against my chest, her eyes closed, gyrating, grinding that sweet ass against my throbbing cock.

"You're taking the lead in this dance, I like that Richard, I like it very much."

Reaching to her neck I have to get the robe off her, pulling it back throwing it up on the counter, I have her in my hands. I pressed my hand against the small of her back, easing her closer to the edge of the kitchen counter. Placing my right hand against her stomach and my left on her shoulder I forced her upper body down and forward until she presented that sweet ass to me.

I wanted to fuck her hard, but this time, she would beg me.

My body was skintight against her, my cock searching for a place to call home. This woman was built like a perfect fucking machine, her cheeks soft, similar to a gasket that absorbs the constant hammering of a piston riding in and out of a perfectly honed chamber, keeping the engine in a steady, synchronized hum, telling you that all cylinders were firing in perfect time.

I rubbed the head of my dip stick up and down her perfectly lubricated chassis until I felt the shell that was her oozing, dripping, pouting pussy, swollen lips parting just enough to check her oil with a forceful plunge down into her. I let it soak, getting wet with her lubricant, pulling out to check her fluid levels. Seeing my cock covered in her slippery emollient right up to the base of my pelvis told me all systems were a go.

Now that I was in control, for the first time, I wanted to make her feel the complete power, an overwhelming, awesome, gratification, of my hard rod, pounding her right. With my blue steel cock, pumped and ready, there was no doubt in my young mind this would be one hammering that she would remember. This woman wouldn't likely forget just how glorious an orgasm she experienced from our naughty erotic desires of unadulterated pleasure.

Here we had two people, from totally different generations, completely overtaken with sexual lust. The sole goal was to provide each other with as much pleasure as possible without fear of testing the conservative values of our daily existence. All we wanted, craved, is the orgasmic pleasures that we both desire.

Our minds acted in concert, one single thought, seeking, no, demanding, physical satisfaction. I couldn't deny the simple fact there was virtually nothing off limits. We would surely have the ability to push the limits of cerebral stimulation erupting into sensual eroticism. Our bonding, which I so want to continue, as my desire to possess this woman is now a fantasy come true. I don't plan on letting her get away no matter what she takes out of me.

With all the strength that I can muster I begin a forceful pounding into her warm cavernous hole. Warm juices flow down her thighs, now glistening in the light. I can see the dripping evidence of her passion falling like drops of rain off my fully engorged prick, splashing up against my now thoroughly coated nut sac. My mind wandering, wondering, what does she taste like?

Reaching down between us, I coat my fingers with her sweet musky juices, and slowly tease my senses as I bring them to my mouth. I'm tasting, savoring, ingesting her flavor like it was a fine bottle of wine. I'm compelled to once more wet my parched fingers, as I've licked each digit clean. I soak them, feeling them swell with her wetness. Now my whirling crazy mind tells me to treat her, to share.

Reaching around my lover's head I begin feeding them, one mouthwatering wet finger at a time into her mouth, while whispering to her ... "now you know just how delicious you taste."

I can feel the tingling sensation deep within as my pounding becomes more frantic and deliberate. I have no choice but to grab her bucking hips, I can feel my knees begin to weaken as the force of fucking the hell out of her is taking its toll on my young body. Momentarily, I'm stunned, this has never happened before, I can jerk off three, four times and still have enough strength to keep going. I know she can feel the change, I'm slowing down, Jesus, not now, please, not now when I'm so close to giving her the noble fucking we both want.

She reaches around her seething body and places her hand on my stomach, trying to give me a beat, a rhythm to sync with. I feel her body easing, her pussy relaxing around my throbbing cock.

"Richard, your youth and inexperience is rearing up at you. Making love to a woman is like composing a piece of music. You begin slowly, bring in the power of each instrument in tantalizing increments, building to a crescendo, a powerful finish that takes her breath away from the sheer beauty of the composition. You're the genius, the notes you write create the melody, now you need to add the harmony, bring the completed piece to its full intended brilliance."

This woman wasn't simply a piece of ass to plunge all summer long, she was a brilliant professor, teaching me the finer points of serious fucking. I was going to take every advantage of her experience and knowledge I could get, starting now.

I released the animal grip on her hips and held her gently, slipping deeply into her and drawing back like a violinist drawing his bow across the strings playing a haunting melody. I added the mellow full sound of a cello, pulling up and out, and increased the tempo with each measure.

I could feel the tingling deep within alerting me to an impending orgasm should we continue like this. Remembering her sensual words, softly whispered in my ear, to just relax and enjoy the pleasures that we give to each other. I slide her off me, turn her body around. The need to begin kissing and licking her face, lips, ears, neck is holding me prisoner. Breaking free, moving down to her lovely breasts which I lavish attention on, her quiet moaning, mews of pleasure, music to my ears. Louder groans of sensual erotic bliss letting me know just how much she's enjoying this. Taking her soft hand, I lead her into the living room, lay her down on the plush carpet. My body covering her, I can feel her legs opening wider beneath me, a blatant signal of her growing, needing desires.

"Now you understand control. Show me power Richard, let me feel it."

Her knees fell down, I raised my body above her, my seeking cock, rubbing against her wetness, slipping inside her, my hips gyrating, grinding in the haunting melody she sings to my mind. Deep measured thrusts, plunging in and up inside her grasping magic that holds me tightly. I could smell the musky scent of her, feel the smoothness of her, I could rest inside her like this and never want to leave.

"This is command; you hold authority over me. I'm at your mercy Richard, you decide what I can feel, what I can have. You can take me to the edge, make me wait, pull me back and take me there over and over, until you feel me falling, then you let me go, because you're ready to give me the ecstasy and show me what passion looks like. Give me power Richard, take me just the way you've imagined time and time again?"

Knowing I could rule her body, influence her desire, keep her wanting more was incredible. My lunges, burying into her gripping sucking pussy were making her arch her back, trying to pull me deeper, her hands holding onto my hips, nails digging into my skin, urging me, begging me to give her the release she needed.

"Do it, fuck me, make me scream. Now it's time, harder Richard, fuck me harder, faster, let me go, take me over the edge and give me heaven."

I can't believe the transformation in me; my sexual desire for pleasure has been fine-tuned by this amorous, sensual, ardent mentor. Realizing that I've been privileged to discover a seemly unrestricted cache of erotic enlightenment I'm sensing, feeling myself becoming a considerably more attentive lover. Unselfishly, I'm in the hunt to bring delightful bliss to my passionate lover before my desire to touch my own heaven takes over.