Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't deny the heightened desire aching in my body building to a deeper, intensely cerebral, as well as a penetratingly physical connection. Layla's obvious eagerness, her willingness to teach me is resulting in this significantly richer, powerfully satiating, amatory experience, that I will no doubt treasure and remember with more than just affection.

Hearing her pleading, feeling her need for my animalistic former self to unleash my alpha male and provide a deeper, primal, intense grudge fucking, brings back the hard pounding physical memories of times past. This once youthful inexperienced boy, now a fine-tuned fornicating machine is what she's demanding from me. Switching gears, I recognize her need for my unrelenting, plunging and plummeting cock accelerating into her, stinging her like a viper. With determined confidence she will get her wish.

"Get up on your knees Layla. You want this man to fuck you, take you like a man should, he's ready willing and able."

My lovely Layla smiled, got up on her hands and knees. One look at that woman seductively presenting her sweet, wet target, I went for a bulls eye.

My arrow, stiff and pointed, I let loose and split the mark, firmly and perfectly placed. I begin thrusting into her doggie style as fast and as hard as possible with her slamming herself back onto me. Between her moans and whimpering, she was crying out obscenities to fuck her harder, faster, begging me to fill her scorching caldron with my creamy load. Layla's pleading to put out the fires burning within her swampy wet pussy just urged me deeper into her. Damn, this woman is absolutely the naughtiest, sexiest and most talented woman I've ever had the pleasure of fucking.

"Now you're a man Richard, a man fucking the hell out of his woman, and she loves it!"

My woman, she was rubbing her scent all over me, leaving the warning to every other female that I was hers. I couldn't have stopped the flood waters from breaking through if I tried. My balls bounded, the deluge of boiling raging cum rising up and pouring out of me into her was a torrential torrent of power. My hips bucked and kicked into her, jamming and packing her gluttonous pussy with every drop of nourishment I could milk out of me. Goddammit, she was starving, sucking and swallowing each and every globule with her lapping pussy I could shoot into her.

I was finished, zapped, completely and utterly drained. I had to pull out, back off or she would have rendered me senseless.

Falling down alongside her, my hands, a mind of their own reached around her and grabbed at her breasts. She took my left hand and put it between her legs.

"You brought me to heaven, now, show me paradise Richard."

I can scarcely believe the sexual prowess of this lovely woman. I looked at her lying there next to me, she has shown me the path to true sexual pleasure, both within the body and mind. I'm absolutely lost in an erotic aurora of pleasure and while she's drained me of every ounce of man cream, my desire to continue pleasuring her has just begun.

My fingers slide down over her supple sexy body, her skin still damp with our combined sweat. The vigorous fuck that we just delighted in, our desires are still not completely sated as I slide my fingers slowly in and out of her swampy wetness. Probing, touching, seeking out her little man in the boat, toying with her, preparing her for my mouth and tongue to work their magic on her love tunnel.

Sliding down her body, I can't stop myself, just a little delight, sucking on each nipple, softly chewing and pulling, kneading her luscious breasts, each squeeze bringing forth mews of guttural pleasure from deep within her, so enticing. I continue downward till my face is poised above her succulent, salacious soaking wet pussy, dripping with our combined juices pouring forth from her.

A swipe of my tongue, followed by a couple of quick swift kisses and gentle penetrating sucks on her sugar sweet bud, shadowed by several aggressive, zealous licks, and carnivorous draws, all the while bringing my fingers into play, slipping inside her, I hit upon her sensitive G-spot causing an immediate kneejerk reaction. Her hands grasping, squeezing my head between her thighs, she reached down with both hands on top of my head, captivatingly pressuring, urging my tongue deeper and harder into her lovely valley of pleasure. I feast upon her sodden pussy relishing our pooled flavors which I'll soon be sharing with her. Surprisingly, I feel a slight twitch in my loins and can hardly believe that I'm getting motivated once again. Damn, what a sex goddess she is!

This was my moment, now I would take full and thorough control, she had taught me well. Pulling away from her, my mouth wet with our intoxicating entwined essences I kissed her, my tongue searching, stealing into her mouth. I found her more than welcoming, she was obviously ready to reap the rewards of her tutelage.

"Be the man you are Richard, now this woman belomngs to you, she's yours for the taking." She was more than prepared to be overpowered, Layla wanted it, all of me, in the animalistic, primal demanding I felt mounting inside me, not from the boy sneaking into her bedroom, she desired the wild, untamed lust, her personal creation.

That was all the encouragement I needed.

As if by divine guidance I found my way into her, lunging forcefully, grabbing the succulent, supple cheeks of her ass in my hands, lifting her up, pulling her wild body tighter to me. I felt like a fucking machine, every trace of energy firing in exactly the perfect sequence. This woman was scorching me, my balls burning, bouncing off her body slapping against my own in a thunderous volley. My cock, ohhh yesss, my aching, hammering steely shaft, riding the rails of her fast-moving, gripping pussy.

I looked down at her, those green eyes, piercing intent, wide open and penetrating, a sinful, immoral, wicked smile on her lips, her tongue flashing and tasting the air like a cobra ready to strike. She was mesmerizing, holding me in her hypnotic, spellbinding world of decadent depravity, I wanted to lose myself in her. My need to take this to the final journey's end, finish her, give her what she was begging for took over. This was the one man, the definitive fucking, she would by no means fail to recall, the one she would likely never forget.

I can't believe the change in me as my sexual desires for pleasure have been fine-tuned by this loving sexual mentor that I've been so lucky to discover. I'm a much more attentive lover now seeking to bring pleasure to my amorous partner before my pleasure takes place making it a far deeper mental and physical coupling, a new satisfying experience to be treasured and remembered.

Hearing her asking, begging for my animalistic former self to unleash my alpha male and provide a more overpoweringly intense grudge fucking brings back the hard hammering physical memories of times past.

My body is in a profound carnal fervor and is over taking my senses. However, this is what she's now demanding of me, she's challenging me, commanding me. I never thought any woman would have the strength to command me to do anything, let alone take control of my passion and steer the course. It's what she wants, and I've begun to understand that Layla gets exactly what she wants, precisely when she wants it.

It's all I can do to force her up on her knees and angle myself behind her. With a mind of its own, my cock finds her wet and weeping, with one lunge forward I begin thrusting into her, a mindless male, pumping her doggie style as fast and hard as possible with her slamming herself back onto me shouting out obscenities to fuck her harder and faster and fill her hot gripping tunnel with my creamy load.

Layla was demanding me to put out the fires burning within her swampy wet pussy. Damn this woman is absolutely the naughtiest, sexiest and most talented woman I've ever had the pleasure of fucking.

"Now Richard, do it now, give me everything you have and make me feel every inch of you."

The sweat poring off my body onto her skin was creating a heat that I'd never experienced before. My hands grabbed her ass, I was losing my mind as I slammed into her. My balls jerked and my body froze, the explosion was making me insane with power, I felt the agony of my body convulsing orgasm take us both beyond anything I'd ever felt before.

The moans and whimpers, screams and grunts were pure animalistic passion bouncing off the dead silence in the room, it was shattering every nerve in our bodies. On final plunge, so deep I felt her body lurch forward before I had nowhere to go but to fall forward down on her back. Gasping for breath, my heart pounding, unable to move I waited for some sign that I was still alive, that she hadn't taken me beyond my own abilities to hold on to reality and come back to my senses.

"That's how passion feels Richard, it steals your mind and takes your body prisoner. Now you know what it feels like to make love to a woman who wants you."

Layla laid down on the floor under me, my face on her back, my hips glued to her body as if she'd fused into me. I would have liked to believe that I could have taken a few seconds and raised up over her to begin again, there was nothing left in me, my legs were useless, my mind belonged to her. All I could do was wait for my mind and body to converge and let me know I was still alive. Slowly, as though I was coming out of a dream, I finally felt my senses and my nerves connecting, allowing to form words and utter something other than a moan.

"You've turned me Layla, you've made me into someone I never knew existed, could exist. If this, if this is what you want a lover to be, to do, then I've never understood what fucking was. You've taken me beyond what I could have never imagined was possible. Somehow I think we've only scratched the surface, that you can teach me more, make me see what a woman needs and wants. I think that maybe it's just the beginning, is it Layla, just the beginning?"

I watched her roll away from me, finally laying in my arms. Those eyes, smiling, her hand coming to my cheek, brushing it softly.

"It's just the beginning Richard, you have miles to go before you sleep. One day, many, many years from now you'll be an old man. You'll remember what it feels like, what passion does to you and you'll look back and remember that a woman, a young woman will come alive in your hands because you know what she needs. You may not have the youthfulness in your body, you may not have the ability to plunge into her body like you did when you were younger, you'll have more. You'll know how to make her feel alive, how to bring her body to the peak of pleasure because you'll understand that it takes more than an erection, more than a hard deep penetration to give her the thrill her body needs. You'll remember that patience, experience and skill will take her where you want her to be, give her what you need her to feel. It's not the final destination that brings the most pleasure in life, it's the path you take to get there that holds the desire to make the journey."

My journey was just beginning.