Summer vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel much more confident in my usual submissive mode than I was yesterday being dominant. Though that was a whole lot of fun too.

"How can I make it up to you?" I ask.

She laughs at me then turns to Daniel, "She's a very good submissive. I envy you."

"She's also a slutty and wet submissive," I hear him say. His fingers scoop up my juices and rub them into my thighs.

"I like wet sluts."

She moves over and straddles my face. I start licking her pussy. Still not quite sure what I'm doing and if I'm doing it right. She still holds my hands down so I can't caress her ass, or breasts, or stick my fingers into her. I feel so horny that I'm eating her out like I never thought I'd be eating a woman. I want to please her. I feel the urge to give her as much pleasure as I can. To prove to her that I really am good at being a submissive. It's not long till she shudders on top of me, spasms of orgasm going through her body. Her juices flowing over face. I keep licking till she pushes my face away and leans away from me.

"Now apologise to your boyfriend."

In one swift move I'm rolled over and my bum is in the air. Before I can realise what's to come I feel his cock pushing into my ass. I moan with pleasure. His firm hands are squeezing and spreading my ass cheeks apart. My moans are getting louder.

"She's an ass slut, too," I hear genuine appreciation in Jasmine's voice. I feel a bit proud but soon completely lost in the sensations. My asshole possessed by my lord and boyfriend and now my clit is rubbed by this incredible woman.

"May I please cum?"

As soon as I say it they both withdraw. As I let out a cry of frustration I get a firm slap on my ass.

"You love to be teased don't you, slut?"

"Yes, my lord, I do!"

I'm frustrated, but he is right. I love not being allowed to cum almost as much as being allowed to. I get more spanks on my ass cheeks. Not sure from whom, may be both of them.

I'm turned over. Jasmine gets on top of me facing my pussy. I can't reach hers as I'm pushed down into the bed by Daniel who starts fucking her pussy just inches above my face.

Suddenly it's a bit too much for me. I feel I'm about to start crying. I'm almost considering to say my safe word and stop it all but now Jasmine's tongue is on my clit and her fingers are fucking me. I groan. I forget all the anxiety I had just a second ago and give into her touch. The sight in front of me is absolutely fascinating. Daniel's hard cock pumping furiously into her pussy.

"You may cum now. You've been a good girl. You will lick both of us clean when we are done with you."

I moan loudly and cum hard around Jasmine's fingers. A moment later Jasmine starts coming too and her body almost collapses into mine. Daniel is still fucking her now literally on my face. He grabs her hips and grinds her wet slit over my face. I hear him groan as he shoots his load into her.

He stands still for a bit longer, his cock still buried deep in her cunt.

"It's time for you to clean up."

He pushes her a tiny bit further down my face placing the entrance of her vagina right above my mouth. And only then starts to slowly pull out. Their juices flow into my open mouth.

He holds his cock above my face as he tells me to lick her clean. I lick and suck gently. I know she must be extremely sensitive now, having cummed twice. The taste is new to me. I've sucked my boyfriend many times and I've licked Jasmine now too, but the two tastes combined are very different. The flavor and texture are nothing like what I had before. Soon Jasmine rolls away from me saying that's enough.

Daniel is now bringing his cock closer to my lips and I eagerly start licking his still semihard shaft. I find the same new taste on him and don't stop till my tongue has brushed all over him. I give the crown of his penis a light kiss when I'm finished. To my surprise he very quickly leans down to my face and kisses me deeply.

He climbs the bed and takes me in his arms. Jasmine is lying on the other side of me and gives me a sensual kiss too. Then one to Daniel.

"You two are so much fun. How long are you staying here?"

"Another week. And yourself?"

"About the same."

"Care to join us for breakfast?"

"Sure, but let's have a shower first."

12