Summer Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick up at the top, Tommy," I said. "Lick my clit. It feels so good when you do that."

Tommy grinned a little and moved his tongue up to my clit and started flicking his tongue over it in between licking around it in circles. I looked at the screen and saw the guy doing the same thing to the maid. It felt incredible, like someone had put the sun down between my legs. I was moving my hips upward every time he flicked my clit and moaning as I laid back and closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of his tongue on my pussy.

With my eyes closed, I felt Tommy place a finger at the opening of my pussy and circle it around, then slowly push his finger inside me. I moaned as he began to move his finger in and out of me.

"Oh, right there, yeah," I said. "Finger my pussy Tommy. Just like that." I opened my eyes when he pushed a second finger into me and looked at the screen. The guy was fingering the girl hard and fast with two fingers while he licked her. Tommy was going slower, but was still licking over and around my clit while he pushed his fingers in and out of me. He glanced over at the TV and pulled his head back. I could see his fingers pumping in and out of my pussy, slick with my juices.

Tommy looked up at me and asked, "Do you want to do everything that they are doing in the movie? Or should I just keep doing this?"

I looked back over to the TV just in time to see the guys cock slide into the maid's pussy and start pumping. She was still on her back and was squeezing her tits with her hands, then pulling one tit up and licking the nipple while he fucked her. As I watched for a few seconds, she dropped a hand down between her legs and started rubbing her pussy while his cock drove in and out of her.

I looked back at Tommy and he raised his eyebrows and kind of shrugged a little. "We've gone this far."

I bit my lip and nodded. "Yeah, let's do it. I want to feel your cock inside me."

Tommy stood up and I spread my legs wide and reached for his cock. He got on the couch on his knees between my legs and I positioned his cock at the opening of my pussy. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down my slit, wetting the tip.

"I can't believe were actually doing this," he said, then looked up at me. "Are you sure?" he asked.

I reached down and grabbed hold of his cock while at the same time hooking my heels into his ass and pulling him forward, guiding him inside me. His cock felt incredible as it slid all the way in and he stayed fully inside me for a few seconds before slowly pulling out and sliding it back in.

"Jesus, this feels so good," he said. "You are so tight."

"Your cock is inside my pussy, Tommy," I said, looking up at him. "You're fucking me right now." I smiled at him and pushed my hips up into his thrusts.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

I shook my head. "It feels great," I said. I had lost my hymen by masturbating, fingering and toying myself with different things for about a year now. "It feels tight, but good." I moved my hips up against him and said one of the lines I had heard from the movie. "Fuck me Tommy. Your cock feels so good."

Tommy started moving his cock in and out of me, slowly at first, then faster. I was moving my hips upward each time he pushed into me. I grabbed my tits and squeezed them, rolling my nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Then pulled my left tit up and licked around the top of my nipple like the maid in the movie had.

Tommy leaned forward and licked at my nipple. Our tongues touched and I could feel my pussy spasm and clench Tommy's cock. Up to this point, with everything else that we had done, we had never kissed. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into a deep kiss, our tongues deep in each others mouths. He was pumping his cock in and out of my pussy while we kept pushing our tongues into each others mouths and licking each others lips. We finally pulled back and looked at each other.

"God, that felt great," Tommy said.

"That was incredible," I said, a little out of breath. "It was almost like we were fucking with our tongues."

Tommy's strokes were coming faster and he was breathing faster. On the TV, they had changed positions and the guy was fucking the maid from behind. I reached down between us and started rubbing my fingers back and forth over my clit while Tommy pounded his cock in and out of me. I was almost screaming from the sensation and knew I was close to coming.

"Don't stop, Tommy," I said, breathing faster. "Oh, please, just don't stop."

"God, this feels so fucking good," Tommy groaned and kept pounding his cock in and out of me. I could feel my pussy getting tighter and a flushed feeling cascading down my body, my pussy tingling. I rubbed my clit faster.

"I'm going to cum, Tommy," I gasped, my breaths coming in short hard gasps. "Don't stop. Fuck me harder. Whatever you do, just don't stop."

My orgasm hit and I could feel my pussy tighten and clench Tommy's cock. I reached back and grabbed his ass cheeks with both my hands and tried to push him as deep into me as possible. I was bucking my hips as wave after wave of pleasure spilled through me and my clit was rubbing against his lower belly sending spasms throughout my pussy.

Tommy was still rock hard and deep inside of me when I finally collapsed back against the sofa, out of breath. My legs were shaking, but I still had my ankles hooked over his calves and was rubbing my legs up and down his.

"Oh my God, that was fantastic," I said, rocking my hips a little. I reached back and squeezed his ass cheeks and felt his cock twitch inside me. "How are you still so hard? I thought you would probably cum before I did.

He looked down at me and kind of shrugged. "I jerked off this morning when I first woke up, before I ever came down stairs. Then I jerked off with you watching the porn movie, then jerked off again in the shower before I came back downstairs. I've come 3 times already this morning." He ground against me, then pulled part way out of me and a look of disappointment crossed his face. "Do you want me to stop? I mean, you already finished."

I reached back and squeezed caressed his ass cheeks, liking the way it made his cock twitch and jump. Then I pulled him forward until his cock was again buried completely inside me.

"Don't waste it Tommy," I said and moved my hips up and down. I lifted my hand up under his chin and tilted his head up so we were looking in each others eyes. "You can fuck me as long as you want to, whenever you want to." I lifted my head up kissed him, sucking his lower lip into my mouth before pulling back and letting it slowly slip out of my mouth. Tommy was looking down at me with an "I don't believe I'm hearing this" kind of look on his face, but he had started moving his hips again, pumping his cock in and out of my pussy.

"Are you serious?" he asked. "This wasn't a one time thing?"

I started rubbing his chest and biting my lip, then shook my head. "I'm totally serious. I want to try everything with you. We can do anything that you want, anything from the magazines, even anything from the videos." He was moving in and out of me faster while I was talking.

He glanced back over at the TV, then back down at me. "Can we do that then?"

I looked over and the guy had pulled out of the maid's pussy and she was sucking his cock again, pumping it hard with her hand, trying to make him cum. While I watched, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and aimed it at her tits, letting the guy cum all over her chest.

I looked back at Tommy and nodded. He pulled his cock out and sat back on the sofa. I got up knelt on the floor in front of him taking his cock in my hands and pumping my hand up and down. His cock was slick from my pussy juices and I actually wanted to see what it would taste like....Tommy's cock and my pussy together. I moved my head forward and touched my tongue to the slit at the end of his cock. There was a little bit of a salty taste, but once I put the head in my mouth and started sucking and swirling my tongue around the tip, I could taste my pussy on him as well. I started pumping my hand faster and twisting it on the shaft while I bobbed my head up and down faster and faster.

"Oh shit, yeah." Tommy said. His hips were moving up in time with my hand and head. "Keep going...I'm so fucking close."

I looked up at him squirming on the sofa, his face flushed and excited and felt a jolt of pleasure that I was the one making him feel that good. I kept looking at him while I sucked and stroked his cock, moaning a little in the back of my throat.

Tommy bit his lip and his cock felt like it was getting harder in my mouth and hand. Tommy reached down and touched my arm. "I'm going to cum," he said.

I kept stroking and sucking, pumping his cock faster. I still had the head of his cock in my mouth with my lips wrapped around the shaft. I was still swirling my tongue around the tip as I stroked him.

"I'm right there," Tommy said. "I'm going to cum."

He tried to pull his hips back and I locked my lips down on his cock and squeezed it at the base while I pumped my head down as far as I could before pulling back. I felt his cock start to spasm and I could feel his cum shooting into my mouth. Tommy sat forward and grabbed onto my head. I kept pumping and sucking until his cock stopped jerking and I couldn't feel anything else coming out of him. Tommy flopped back onto the sofa and looked down at me. I looked up at him as I held on to his cock, then put my lips over the head and let his cum dribble out of my mouth and run over and down his cock. I lifted my head up and let some of the salty cum run down over my chin like the girls in the Puritan magazines we were looking at. Then I rubbed the cum up and down his cock and into his pubic hair.

"That didn't taste too bad," I said, and smiled up at him.

Tommy was totally out of breath. He looked at me and gasped, "I didn't know you were going to do that. I was trying to warn you before I finished." He licked his lips. "That was so hot, the way you did it."

I leaned forward and licked at some of the cum on his cock. There was hardly any white stuff, it was mostly clear fluid. I guessed he had already cum too many times and I wondered what it would taste like when it was thick and milky.

"I wanted to see what it tasted like," I said. I smiled at him. "How did it feel?"

"Fucking amazing," Tommy said.

I looked down at his cock, slick with my saliva, pussy juice and his cum. His pubic hair was matted and sticky.

"I need to clean up again," he said.

I got up and headed for the bathroom. "I'll help you," I said as I headed down the hall to get the razor. "I think we really need to clean you up...like the guys in the pictures and movies."

I knew this was going to be a great summer. I was looking forward to all the things we were gong to do together, wondering already how it was all going to feel. I couldn't imagine the summer getting any hotter than this.

But I was wrong.

12