Summer Vacation Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krusty
Krusty
11 Followers

"Push that big dick in, Daddy. Quit teasing your big girl."

I slid the head in and Darcy groaned.

"More." She grunted at me and pushed her hips up to envelope more of the cock she wanted.

"Does this feel good to Darcy?" I teased her as I pulled back.

"OH GODDDD," she groaned when I pushed more of my dick inside her. "Fuck me. Please get that dick inside of me, Daddy."

It was all the invitation I needed and I shoved the rest of myself into her hot pot. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she said repeatedly and I moved in and out.

I leaned forward and grabbed her jiggling titties.

"SQUEEZE MY TITS, DADDY," she yelled at me. "FUCK ME. UHNNNGGGG. HARDER. UHNNNGGGG. FASTER. UHNNNGGGG."

I reached down and pulled her legs up over my ass. She locked them together and pushed up with every stroke, trying to ride my dick. She pushed and thrashed, and grunted and screamed. I reached for her face and kissed her. Her tongue searched my mouth wildly. She broke the kiss, and screamed her satisfaction, "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD, I'M CUMMMMINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG." I felt her push up onto my dick and lock her pussy around it. Her legs were around my waist in a vice grip. I grabbed her titties and mauled them. It put her over the top. She shuddered repeatedly and her pussy contracted and convulsed. It was enough to push me toward another orgasm.

"I'M CUMMING, DARCY." I yelled.

"Inside, Daddy. Stay inside. Don't pull out."

I felt my dick spit and spurt again as I filled her cunny with my juice.

When the wave had subsided for both of us, Darcy looked at me dreamily, "Was I a bad girl for doing this, Daddy?" Her tongue played across her lips, pouting and waiting for my answer.

There was only one thing to say by then as I leaned down to tickle her tongue with my own. "No Darcy. It will be bad if you DON'T do this with Daddy anymore...."

Krusty
Krusty
11 Followers
12