Summer Vacation Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Finally, Clara stood up. "I-I have to get going," she said softly. She felt embarrassed now that things had calmed. "I-I have to meet Clarise for...for lunch." She turned and walked toward the shower area.

Tommy heard the shower start, then he got up and slipped his clothes back on. He went to the desk and sagged into the chair. "What now, sensei?" he thought, wishing fervently Master Kwan was here to offer guidance. "How do I get myself into these messes?"


Mrs. Lerch emerged from the locker room fully dressed, smiled at him, and left without saying anything. Tommy waited until she was out of the building, then locked up, took his own shower, and got dressed for work at the Inn. He ought to let Bud take the morning women's class, that's what he ought to do. Maybe Bud could resist the women's advances than he did.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12