Summer Vacation Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexfest
Sexfest
24 Followers

"Si....I'll get your drinks very quickly!" he said as he ran off towards the bar, I'm guessing hoping he would be back before the big finale.

I couldn't resist any longer, knowing that the couple and waiter had seen everything only made me hotter. I bent down taking Jon's throbbing member in my mouth. I sucked and licked the tip, running my tongue down his shaft and quickly back to the tip and then engulfing his whole cock in my mouth as I heard Jon let out a deep groan.

"Oh yes...that's so good.....you are so hot my little slut."

I slowly worked my mouth further down his shaft, pushing my tongue in front of my lips which gently stretched my throat allowing me to deep throat. Jon was still finger fucking me and rolling the nipple of my freed breast between his fingers. Between his groans, Jon bent closer to my head and updated me on what was happening around me as my vantage point was somewhat narrow at this stage.

"That couple are so turned on now honey, I can tell they are really impressed with how well you suck my cock, and it feels so good. She's bending down taking her boyfriend's cock in her mouth, but she can't take it all in like you can, no one can suck cock as good as you my little slut."

The waiter had come back but I was completely unaware of this until I heard glasses rattling on a tray. The waiter had to put the try down on the table quickly when he saw what he had missed out on. He placed the drinks on the table, but was focusing on both of these sluts sucking their mans' cocks hungrily in front of him. One of the drinks smashed to the floor as he missed the table.

"Lo siento....I'm sorry!" he stuttered.

"You must be distracted" I said to the waiter, briefly freeing Jon's cock from my lips, the tip of Jon's huge cock resting against my lips. By now, the waiter was grabbing his groin; he desperately wanted to pull out his own dick to enjoy the show.

"You have no idea how sexy you are and I love that you enjoy eating my cock so much!" Jon breathed as he lifted my head to his face, kissing me deeply.

"Jon you know how much your turn me on, how much my pussy yearns for your cock to fill it. But what I really want is for you to take me from behind and fuck me; I'm not sure how much of that we will get away with here?" I replied as I kissed him eagerly and grasped his cock firmly.

The bar was even fuller now so more people were being pushed up to our end of the bar as new people entered.

"If I suck you dry now do you think you can find the energy to fuck me later?" I asked with a big grin on my face.

I knew damn well he would have no problem getting hard again, no problem fucking me so hard that his cock would drive so deep inside me he would feel my cervix close around the tip of his cock. He smiled, he knew he didn't need to answer and gently pushed my head towards his waiting hard on.

As I continued to suck him he could also take in the couple across from us. I could catch glimpses of them in the mirror as I hungrily sucked down on his cock. I felt his balls tighten as knew he was getting close to orgasm. I wanted him to blow his load in my mouth, see it drip out the corners of my lips as I swallowed it down.

By now Jon's groans were making it clear to both the waiter and the couple across from us how much he was enjoying my cock sucking skills. I continued to suck on him and felt the first shot of hot cum slid down my throat. One mouthful after another as he filled my mouth with his juices. I sucked until he was dry, gently lifting my face up to his so he could see my mouth spilling over with his gorgeous white cum.

We kissed hard, sharing his juices between our tongues. The waiter had seen the whole thing and now Jon and I along with the waiter turned our attention to the couple across from us. He had also just shot cum into her mouth letting out a deep loud groan of pleasure which had caught a few peoples attention. We watched as the cum dribbled down her chin onto her chest. She seemed to love sucking cock as much as I did and we all enjoyed the cum shot.

The waiter had been called back by his manager as the noise from the four of us was causing a bit of commotion by this stage. We chatted to them for a while and found they loved being watched as much as we did. We finished our drinks as both couples thanked each other for the show. We left the bar and the very frustrated waiter behind and started to head down to the beach.

Sexfest
Sexfest
24 Followers
12