Summer Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
A friend visits my wife and me for a few nights.
865 words
3.28
59.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2017_MWM
2017_MWM
14 Followers

A long time friend called me two weeks ago asking if it was ok if he came to spent 3 nights with my family in July. I said sure and that it would be good to see him. It had been 3 years since he visited us.

My wife Liz is a blue eyed natural blonde, 36C beautiful breasts. She thinks she's a bit overweight, and her butt is a bit too large but I think she's sexy as hell.

Mike is a fit strong guy. He plays lots of football, soccer, hockey, etc... He's about 6'1" 210lbs, tanned and he's a single father.

The last time Mike visited, he didn't have his 10 year old son with him and things got a little carried away. One night by the pool, after a few too many drinks he jokingly grabbed my wife and put her bikini clad butt on his lap. She was embarrassed by this, but she got even more embarrassed when he joked how much for a lap dance. Her face turned red and she quickly got up leaving what my friend in an obvious aroused condition.

She later told me in bed that night that she was embarrassed, but also a bit turned on by his actions.

I was angry at him for what he did but when I found out that Liz was aroused, I checked her under her nightie and she was soaking wet. I kissed her way down her sexy body and ate her to two orgasms and then pumped her for 20 seconds until I exploded inside her sopping wet pussy.

Again on that last trip, I found that Mike would shower, then come upstairs and talk to Liz and I while we watched TV and he'd only be in his underwear and a t-shirt. Usually he'd go to the fridge, grab one of my beers and sit on the couch close to her and talk while I cleaned up the kitchen.

This kind of pissed me off, but Liz seemed flattered and liked having someone to talk to. I did find that she was more aroused when we went to bed.

So Mike arrived with his son on a hot Sunday afternoon. Liz & I had already had a couple of drinks. His son and our son went out in the yard and kicked the soccer ball around.

Liz got us both some drinks. Mike said "Liz you look great!" She smiled and thanked him. Then she went back in the kitchen.

I asked Mike how work was going.

He said "Work is pretty slow this summer, thankfully. I've had lots of time to enjoy summer this year. I've been busy taking care of my son lately so I haven't been able to do any dating for awhile".

I said, "Well, maybe Liz can take care of the kids one night and you and I can go to a couple of clubs".

He said that is a great idea.

That night Liz & I got into a huge fight, and she stormed off saying that she was going to her girlfriend's.

Mike & I cleaned up the kitchen after dinner. I told Mike nothing about our fight, and he knew well enough not to ask.

The kids went to their rooms at 10pm. I was just sitting watching TV.

Mike came upstairs and said that he's kind of bored, is it ok if he goes out on the town for a bit.

I said, "Sure buddy. The kids seem to be sound asleep, and I'll probably go to bed soon as well".

Mike showered, and said "See you later, wish me luck buddy!"

I tried texting Liz a few times, but got no response. I had a few drinks. At midnight I went to sleep.

At 2AM when bars close, I got a text from Liz saying that she had a bit much to drinks and that she will stay over at her friend Paula's. I said ok, and that I love her.

Fifteen minutes after that, I got a message from Mike saying. "Hey buddy, I picked up a wild one tonight, I'll be bringing her back to your guest room. We'll try and be quiet. LOL. Try not to be around when we come in. Thanks".

I just wrote back, "Sounds good buddy, I'll be asleep anyways".

About 15 minutes later I hear the door close, and some nervous giggling. Then my buddy and his "wild" female companion go off to my guest room in the basement. It's quite a ways from my room, so I couldn't really hear much. I drift off to sleep.

The next day Liz writes me that she had to go into work early, so she went straight there from Paula's.

I see Mike around 11AM. He looks pretty worn out. I laugh, and say "Hey buddy how was that girl last night? Giving him a wink".

He looks kind of uncomfortable and says "Oh Man, she wore me out. Hope we didn't wake you."

I said, "No, I slept really well, didn't hear a thing".

To be continued...

Send me comments please on my first work in progress. Thanks.

2017_MWM
2017_MWM
14 Followers