Summer Vignettes with Sister Nora

Story Info
My incestuous relationship with Nora blossoms in the summer.
1.8k words
4.25
31.6k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've taken some time, looked over some of the photos, and I'm ready to tell you about my summer with Nora. It was difficult to decide what was necessary, what wasn't, and how that resulted in a school year that was...well, never mind. I'm getting ahead of myself here.

Last time I detailed the initiation, the beginning, the wild, cum-filled start. I had a lot of questions that were quickly answered after that first moment. Would we continue? Were we going to feel shame? How would we keep it secret? The thing to know about Nora, other than her fantastic curves, succulent pussy and intense desire to suck my cock like a meaty straw, is that she is an obstinate young woman. She receives what she wants. Period. No arguing. Not in a bratty fashion, but with a determined passion. Continuing our relationship was the easy decision for her, but figuring out how was the more difficult problem. For example, there was the time she came, gushing all over my face only minutes before our parents came home from dinner.

* **

"They'll be home any minute, and you owe me," Nora said. There was a fierce determination in her eyes. I was nervous, terrified even. Our parents were maybe oblivious fools to the entire situation, but they were very punctual. We had a good fifteen minutes, and Nora is particularly fussy when she can't finish a good oral session.

"We don't have enough time," I muttered. I avoided looking into her glare, feeling incredibly guilty about the explosion orgasm I had in her mouth yesterday. Our parents had been gone all day, and Nora treated me to an extra nice day of sucking and fucking. What could I say? The circumstances were different, surely she would underst—

Nora stuck her small, pale hand down my gym shorts and grabbed my stiff cock. She reached up and kissed me. I was stunned, which was opportunity enough for her to tear off my shorts and grab me properly. She whispered a few raspy things into my ears about her needs, and before I knew it her legs wrapped around my head in an erotic embrace on her bed. She insisted on rubbing her own clit when she was on top, so I supplemented by exploring her lips and insides with my tongue and fingers. It had taken me a while to convince her that she ought to try cumming on my face like that, but she quickly grew to love it as time went along. It helped, of course, that I snuck a finger in her tight bum when she was getting close—extra stimulation in that area was always a welcome addition, but more on that later.

The view from below was glorious. Her breasts had only grown fuller since our first months before. It helped that we weren't all that active outside of our sweaty naked fumbling in the daytime, but Nora was also convinced that my extra attention to sucking and licking them had helped. Either way, it was magical watching them jiggle to her pleasure. Her eyes closed as she rubbed clit, concentrated on every wave of pleasure it gave her. I kissed her inner thighs, circled my tongue outside her pussy and tasted her salty skin. Her moans grew louder, and I knew I'd soon have a specific job to do. I maneuvered a finger or two in her pulsing gap, as she grew closer, gripping and rubbing her walls in a way that would set her off in just the right way...

Splash. Not literally, but a warm gush of liquid surged out of her pussy and into my waiting mouth. I lapped it up like a desperate animal, sucking all of the honey out of her. She swayed in a nice bliss on my face, but was rudely awoken to the sound of creaking footsteps in the hallway.

Parents. Home. Now. What? We had cum through their surreptitious entrance into the house. A doorknob rattles, but we keep it locked for obvious reasons. A disconcerted question earned our parents an agitated response. "Teens being teens," they must have thought as their adult son and daughter climbed off of each other. It wasn't the only close call we had, and as the summer went on we were kindly encouraged to get out of the house a little. We doubt they knew anything, just that we were keen to stay inside, in our rooms for most of the day. Guess we needed a new plan.

* **

The first thought I had after our first session was the obvious one: "Was my sister going to get pregnant with my child?" A large concern, but Nora quickly revealed to me that she had gotten on birth control at 17, so we were mostly fine. I was nervous about cumming inside her regardless, given the complications of the situation, but that was the start of my learning about her voyeuristic tendencies.

See, before we were forced out of the house because of our parents' tyrannical rule over being inside too often, Nora started...exhibiting. That's the best way I can describe it. I'd get home from my part-time summer work, she'd parade around in shorts and a low-cut top, and suddenly I'm find myself plunging into my younger sister's bosom, asshole, or pussy, depending on the current day. That resulted in a lot, and I mean a lot, of sticky situations.

* **

"Fuck," I cried out, a modern poet of sexual and erotic fantasy. I came with a consistent intensity I had come to expect with Nora's tight walls. Nothing made me squirt out like she did. I expected that session to end as others had, with a slow roll to cuddling, kissing, and yes, maybe Netflix. Nora had other plans. She quickly put on a pair of panties without cleaning herself up, put on shorts, and commanded me to get dressed. I was puzzled. Nora loves the outside, but she's primarily comfortable lounging around the house, a homebody of sorts.

But that day involved a length, and I mean lengthy walk around the local mall, a place that Nora occasionally shops at, but mostly just tolerates if necessary. She wore the biggest grin, often encouraging me to glance down at her thighs when a thick glob cum streaked down her leg. In the corner of an unnamed clothing store, I licked two streaks of cum up her thigh, sneaking a finger in and flicking her clit just slightly. She was soaked with both her own juices and mine. The ride home was a torturous one, with my dick straining the entire way through traffic.

The worst instance was during a show at a local venue Nora and I liked to go to. The band was fine, but Nora made it damn near impossible to pay attention to. A crowd full of people who potentially knew us or knew our familial relationship, and she would bend over, glide her hand over my crotch, and do just every other cheesy maneuver in the book to ensure my erection remained a problem for the rest of the evening. She wore a long store and a shirt that only fell down to her white belly, but I saw earlier in the evening when she dressed that she wore one of my favorite bras: a firm red that blazed against her white skin. The contrast was incredible and often made me dive into her bosom.

A particularly lackluster song was playing when she announced she was going to the restroom with a devilish lick of the lips. I knew it was a command for me to follow. Ordinarily I wouldn't have taken such a risk, but she was driving home and the cheap bar and knowledge of what laid under her shirt lead me to creeping through the crowd with a familiar hunger. The venue's bathrooms are terrifyingly left open and unguarded at most times, so I was confident we wouldn't be caught when I followed her into a particularly dingy male stall. It wasn't romantic, but I bent her over against the wall and groped with the sort of barely-conscious desire that a moment like that deserves. She was tight, either because of nerves or arousal, but her wetness slid across my cock with ease. Nora's lubrication was top of the line in both taste and feel, so plunging into the bottom of her pussy with distortion vibrating in the background was the closest to bliss I'd ever felt in a situation like that. Her plentiful ass bounced off each incoming thrust, and I reached around for her full breasts, held up extra high by the bright red lace. We kissed, tongues tangling while my other free hand found its way to her sensitive nub between her legs. I circled it slowly, alternating my strokes with a long, sensual massage of the clit. She cried out, slamming her ass back to me as her pussy pulsed around me. I surrendered, too. Great globes of white fell out of her pussy onto the dark floor as another song began. She attempted to compile herself afterward, but I ripped her panties out of her hand and forced her to walk back through the venue slopping cum on the floor. Nora was a terrible, no-good, positively pleasurable influence on my life that summer.

* **

It wasn't until the very end, after a long day of sulking that we couldn't fuck in the pool since mom and dad were home, that I realized my summer was about to receive a serious extension.

The mail came, which wasn't ordinarily an exciting event, but Nora received some pretty late confirmations from banks and other school loan organizations, and...

"Guess who's coming to your school, big brother," said Nora, emphasizing the last two words in the corniest way possible. I was struck dumb. My sophomore year? My horny little sister?

I said nothing at first. Sitting down in the computer chair in my room, I stared at her. She stood, leaning over in front of me with her breasts swaying in her bathing suit top. "And guess what?" She continued. "Your dorm just got a very special freshman addition."

I gulped. A kiss. A grope. "Is this what college would be like?" I thought as she traveled her hands down my body. No, it wouldn't be that simple. Nora's voyeurism and hunger only grew worse, or better, depending on how you viewed it, as time went on. A few moments later and she was riding me from behind, bouncing off me in the chair. "I could get used to this," I thought, "this would be an OK college experience." But even my little sister's tight pussy, bouncing up and down my cock as our parents sunbathed on our porch, was nothing to receiving handjobs in class, sucking my cum out of her in the dorm living room, and...yes, what was perhaps the weirdest event in the Nora era of my life, worked milk out of my little sister's plump breasts.

On second thought, I'll have to come back to you about the college years another time.