Summer Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted in his arms and purposely rubbed her body against his erection. She didn't mean it as a sexual come on. She did it to emphasize the words she said next. "You know, you're are not too old to find someone to share your life with. Lillian's been gone for three years. You still have a life to live. She'd want you to be happy. I want you to be happy."

Henry smiled sheepishly. He was embarrassed that he enjoyed the feel of her naked breasts against his chest, that he had an erection, and that she knew he had a hard-on. However, he found her words comforting. He understood her pressing into him as a non-verbal way of saying 'You're a man. This is a normal, natural phenomenon. It's okay. Get out there and find someone'.

He said, "Thank you. I love you too. I'll see what I can do for Ashley. She's a good woman and deserves better."

They kissed each other on the cheek and parted.

^^^

Ashley showed up a few minutes before their agreed upon time and found Henry stretching. They exchanged greeting and she stretched. Then, they ran. They were both experienced runners and moved with an easy fluidity.

He stopped whenever she struggled. He'd declare he needed a break or some water or he'd say "You've got to see this" and point out a flower or picturesque view. She knew what he was doing. He knew she knew.

After running a quarter of the distance he normally covered, he said, "I think that's enough for today. How about a walk along the beach to cool down?"

"Yes. I'm more out of shape than I realized."

He handed her water from his backpack and said, "You'll get there."

They walked along in silence and hydrated. When they got to her Aunt's house, she said, "Thanks for taking me out."

"My pleasure. So see you tomorrow morning?"

"Yes."

She was glad she'd gone for a run. She was grateful he'd gone with her. She hadn't been a good running partner. She felt the need to repay him. She asked, "Do you want to come over for dinner tonight? Around seven."

"Yes. I'd like that. I'll bring the gin."

^^^

Henry arrived a few minutes early. He banged on the screen door. "Hello," he called out.

"Come in. I'm in the kitchen."

He followed her voice and found the pretty, auburn haired woman by the stove. She was wearing a bright, flowery summer dress. It flattered her full figure and showed off her legs.

"You clean up well," he said.

"So do you."

He had also dressed nicely. He'd worn trousers and a short sleeved, buttoned shirt. He looked younger than his age. He asked, "Ready for a cocktail?"

"Yes. What do you have for me?"

He pulled a dark bottle out of his bag. She recognized the squat bottle with the white diamond shaped label. She cried out, "Hendricks! Excellent!"

She got him two glasses filled with ice. He said, "The ill-informed think the best gift Scotland has given the world is their Scotch whiskey. Those that know better, know the answer is gin and here is one of the best. It's a wondrous concoction of flowers, fruits, and seeds from all over the world."

She smiled as he gave his dissertation on what was in it, where and how it was made as he fixed them a drink. He combined the gin and tonic, gave it a gentle stir and garnished the glasses with slices of cucumber.

He slipped into teacher mode and asked, "Hendrick's is special because no other gin is made like it. Its uniqueness is due to ..."

He paused waiting for the answer. Ashley was a gin connoisseur and answered quickly. "It is infused with rose and cucumbers."

"Yes," he responded. He handed her a glass and toasted her. "To good cooks and good drinkers. They make the world a better place."

They drank and sat down for dinner. She'd made ratatouille, the globally known French dish, hailing from the southeastern French region of Provence. It is a stewed vegetable dish. She served it with a simple cheese omelet.

"This is delicious," he said. He teased her asking, "Did you properly cook the tomatoes, onions, zucchini and other vegetables?"

French chefs debate the correct way to cook ratatouille. Some say you must cook each vegetable individually, in its own pan. Others hold it's okay to saute them together. Then, they are layered and baked. For convenience sake, she had cooked them together, but she played along.

"Monsieur, " she said haughtily. "You insult me! You think I don't know how to cook? Do I look British?"

They both laughed. They dined, drank more gin and had a delightful evening.

^^^

They fell into a routine of running in the morning and dining together at night. On the third night, Henry discussed his marriage and the heartbreak of his wife's illness and death. They both cried.

On the next night, Henry cooked and she used another fabulous gin to make drinks. Ashley shared more about her pain. She discussed her infertility issues, the irregular periods and infrequent ovulating, and disappointment over the dissolution of her marriage. Again, they cried. The sharing drew them closer.

They began spending more time together. In addition to the morning runs and dinner, they began getting together in the afternoon. At first, it was a trip to the store. Then he asked her to come over and give him suggestions on decorating his family room. Next, they journeyed together to a local fair. Another afternoon, they went swimming.

After dinner one night, they sat comfortably in the dark, listening to music. Sinatra came on singing "Summer Wind"

"The summer wind came blowin' in from across the sea It lingered there, to touch your hair and walk with me All summer long we sang a song and then we strolled that golden sand Two sweethearts and the summer wind Like painted kites, those days and nights they went flyin' by The world was new beneath a blue umbrella sky

He reached over and casually brushed an auburn lock of hair off her face. They froze and looked into each other's eyes as if just now seeing each other.

She saw a kind man. He saw a lonely, lovely woman. Her eyes flicked back and forth looking at his brown eyes. She was trying to discern his feelings. He was certain of his feelings. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She urgently returned it.

The couple kissed more. It quickly escalated to groping. The lust was palpable. Their pent up emotions exploded. They raced to undress the other. They were desperate for skin-to-skin contact.

He took her shirt off. He couldn't wait to get to her breasts. Instead of unhooking and removing her bra, he pulled the cups up and feasted on her plentiful, pale mounds.

"Oh!" she cried as his hands and lips found her sensitive flesh.

"God!" he exclaimed as he kissed her boobs and sucked on an erect nipple.

She struggled with his belt and pants wanting to see the cock that the other night had been pressed against her body as they slow danced to "Moon River".

"Fuck!" She cursed when she couldn't get them off. He stood and pulled her to her feet.

"Strip!" he ordered. "I want you." He hungered for her. He wanted to see, to touch, and to taste every part of her.

She giggled and complied. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. Clothes were hastily removed. The two stood naked and flushed. They were breathing heavily as they scanned the other.

"You're beautiful," he said sincerely.

Ashley did look good. She'd been eating better and exercising. She was becoming tone and getting closer to her normal weight. The thick thighs, doughy pot belly, and flabby, fat ass were melting away. The enormous D cups were gone. Henry didn't mind that her breasts had shrunk. She still had a nice set. They were definitely more than a handful or mouthful.

"You're beautiful too," she echoed. He was lean, not overly hairy and he had a thick, firm cock. It wasn't a huge one, but it would fill a woman well.

They embraced and kissed. Their hands explored one another. He hefted a tit. She grabbed his firm ass. He palmed her furry sex. She captured his rock-hard dick. His fingers penetrated her soaked pussy. Her fingers tried and failed to encircle his member. She settled on squeezing and stroking it.

"Ohh!" she groaned as he fingered her. "I like that, but stop. I want to suck your cock!"

What man would refuse that request? He smiled, sat on the edge of the sofa and spread his legs. She fell to her knees and gobbled his dick. She bobbed, sucked and tongue it.

"Oh! Oh! That's nice!" he exclaimed.

During her college years, she'd really been into sucking cock. She was almost obsessed with it. She did lots of guys. She loved it when they moaned, made faces and their bodies squirmed. She felt sexy and powerful knowing she was giving them intense pleasure.

Her proficiency at giving oral sex was one of the things her husband loved most about her. As the strains grew bigger in her marriage, she lost her zest for sucking his dick and did it less and less.

It had been a while since she'd had a penis in her mouth and longer since she'd felt the level of hunger Henry brought out in her. She gave an animated and enthusiastic effort.

"Oh. Ohhh," he groaned. He struggled to maintain his composure. Through gritted teeth, he said, "Ashley, you're too good and it's been so long since I've had sex. If you don't stop, I going to come."

She pulled off and smiled. She looked up at him with large, bright eyes. She said in a husky, sexy voice, "Go ahead. Come in my mouth. I'm on my knees to pleasure you."

She latched onto his dick and took him in deep. He came immediately.

"Oh! Oh God! Ohhh God!"

He came in buckets. She calmly swallowed every drop. She nursed him softly, cleaning his dick. She was careful not to interfere with his pleasure or overload his sensitive penis. She released his softening unit, sat beside him and held him.

He was still. His mind focused inward on his pleasure. When he recovered, he shyly looked at her and said, "Thank you. That was nice. Very nice."

She laughed and said, "Good. That was the plan."

He confessed, "That was my first blowjob."

"What? Lillian never ..." She was flabbergasted. She'd given hundreds of BJ's.

He laughed gently and said, "You were born after the sexual revolution. After the introduction of The Pill. Women of my generation wore hats and gloves whenever they left the house. They wore girdles and big, granny panties. Let's just say, when I was young, women were as conservative as their fashions."

She kissed him and said, "I'm glad to be your first." She brought her mouth to his ear and whispered, "I have a feeling that won't be your last one." Then, she giggled. She was embarrassed by her brazen talk.

He grabbed her, kissed her neck and gently groped her breasts. He thumbed a nipple. She moaned appreciatively. He tweaked it and she yelped. She didn't slap his hand or tell him to stop so he pinched the other one.

"Ouch!" she shrieked. Her body shuddered with pleasure.

"Sorry. Let me kiss it and make it better," he said playfully. He ducked his head. He kissed one pink nipple and then the other. One kiss became two and then three. The kissing became sucking. He alternated and nursed at both breasts.

"Oh. Oh." She began to moan and move her hips. Her sex became wet.

Henry was enjoying having sex with this beautiful woman twenty-some years his junior. He wanted to pleasure her as she had pleasured him, but he had a problem. It was the limp piece of flesh hanging between his legs. It was down for the count. It would be hours, probably a day, before he was fully functioning.

He knew he'd need to reach into his bag of tricks and utilized all his sexual skills if he hoped to get her off. He pulled off her breasts and kissed her collarbone.

"No. Don't stop," she whined.

He ignored her plea. He knew it would take more than breast play to achieve his goal. He caressed her breasts with his hand and kissed her. He kissed her throat, her earlobe, her cheek and her lips. She passionately returned the kiss on her lips. They necked and he engaged in petting. He touched her above the waist while they kissed. It was fun and sensual.

She came around and learned to appreciate his old-school, slow approach. It was good old-fashion foreplay and it succeeded in revving up her body. She grew warm all over and her sex lubricated. The fact that he was taking his time made her feel special.

She looked forward to him making love to her. She was certain that it wasn't going to be a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am encounter. If he was being this considerate, polite and respectful, he certainly wouldn't rush the act. That was a turn-on for her.

Henry lovingly fondled her boobs and began to nibble on her. He softly, lightly bit her ear, her lip, her neck and finally her nipple.

"Oh!" she almost orgasm when his teeth capture her hard nipple and crushed it. He stayed there and sucked on her nipples.

She was glad his mouth had returned to her breasts. Gerald usually didn't spend enough time on her boobs. He'd undress her, see them, give them a quick once over, and then move on, rarely to return. It was sad and disappointing for her. She wished he'd aroused her more thoroughly before pouncing on her, but she had been afraid to ask.

This kind man was giving them the attention she desired and she hadn't had to say a word. He used his hands and tongue on her breasts. He mixed gentle touches and soft kisses with rough tweaks and sharp, painful bites. She was hot and bothered and creaming like crazy.

She could stand it no more. She begged, "Do me. I'm ready."

She rolled on to her back and spread her legs. She wanted him to mount her. Instead, his hand sought out her sex. His fingers rubbed her sex through her pubic hair. The whole area was soaking wet.

"Sorry, I didn't groom," she said, embarrassed. She would have shaved or at least trim down there if she'd expected to be intimate.

Henry had never been with a hair free woman. He didn't think he'd like that. He said with conviction, "Women have curves. Women have hair. Don't apologize for either."

She felt loved and respected. Her insides warmed.

"OHMYGOD!" she cried out when his fingers massaged her clit. It had been so long. She was grateful that he was such a skilled and considerate lover.

His fingers found her gash. He slipped a single one inside. She was very warm and very slick. He rotated his hand, curled the finger and rubbed her G-spot.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she grunted in rhythm with his finger. She felt wonderful. The sensation he was generating was glorious and intensely delicious.

From her mewing and reactions, he knew she was enjoying his actions. He was very pleased.

With anyone else, Ashley would have said, "Will you go down on me?'. For her, it was the perfect precursor to intercourse. But she wasn't sure if men of his generation did that. That thought left her mind when he heightened her pleasure by triple teaming her erogenous zones. He sucked a tit, rubbed her G-spot and caressed her clit with his thumb.

It caused her to again cry out, "OHMYGOD!"

He continued his actions. He varied the speed, motion, and point of contact. She thought everything he did was wonderful.

She concentrated of the glorious feelings building inside her. They grew and grew and grew until she exploded. She saw fireworks when she climaxed. She felt pure joy and was lost in the moment.

He smiled broadly. He stopped what he was doing and let her enjoy the blissful feeling. Her thighs flexed and tightly clamped down on his hand.

Time passed. Her body spasm ended. She opened her eyes and said playfully using his words, "Thank you. That was nice. Very nice." She laughed and kissed him.

He smiled, kissed her and said, "It did look like you enjoyed that."

She looked him in the eye and said, "You can take me now."

"I want to, but ...". He looked distressed.

She was concerned and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I'm fifty-eight-years-old. I can't have sex as frequently as a younger man. Making love to you is something I dearly want to do, but I want to do it well and I want us both to enjoy that special event.

"I doubt I can get another erection tonight even with your help. I really care about you," he said. "Do we need to rush things? Tonight was very nice. Tomorrow will be even better. I can wait. Can you?"

"Yes. Of course!" She hugged him tight to show that she meant it.

When the embraced ended, she used the bathroom. He dressed. When she came out, he said, "Tonight was a night I'll never forget. Get dressed. I'll walk you home. You need a good night's sleep because we are running further and faster tomorrow morning."

She blushed and added cheekily, "And going further and deeper tomorrow night."

Her remark surprised Henry. He guffawed and she joined him in a laugh.

^^^

When she stepped out of her house the next morning, he was there. She said, "Hello, you should have come in."

"I didn't want to disturb your morning routine. For some reason, I was UP early and more vigorously than usual," he said with a laugh. He emphasized the word 'up' meaning he woke with an erection. She understood the joke and laughed.

They ran and per their routine had a cool down walk along the beach. Henry broke the silence and said, "Last night was nice. I don't expect ... I mean, we don't have to have sex again."

She stopped him with a kiss. At first, he was taken by surprised. Then, he wholeheartedly returned it. Soon they were groping each other and touching tongues. Next, they ripped the clothes off each other.

They sank to their knees in the sand and continued to kiss passionately. She pushed him on his back and climbed on top of him. Her nice breasts hung down and wobbled enticingly. Her nipples were rock hard.

She looked him in the eye and said, "I'm younger than you, but I'm not a kid. Last night, I didn't get swept away by "Summer Wind" playing in the background or the beautiful, full moon. I didn't have too much to drink. I knew what I was doing. I know what I'm doing now."

She lifted up, grabbed his dick and plunged herself down on it.

"Ohhh!" she cried loving how his stiff cock spread her flesh. She was only a little wet. It made for a rough penetration, but she liked it. It was hot and erotic. She was a wanton woman having an unplanned, spur of the moment tryst.

"Good God!" he cried enjoying this woman who knew her own mind.

Her pussy was wonderful. It was the best of all worlds. It was as hot as a furnace., as tight as a vise, and attached to a horny, hungry, passionate woman. They fucked like rabbits.

They rutted frantically without any concerns other than pleasing their partner and getting off. They sweated. They made odd noises. They were breathing heavily and their faces' contorted. Spittle flew from Ashley's mouth and landed on Henry. Neither cared.

They found the other so desirable they quickly built to a climax.

"Oh. Oh. OH!" She cried out and came.

He rammed his cock into her hard and deep. His exploding dick felt her vagina contract. Ashley experienced a huge climax. Her whole insides spasmed. The walls of her uterus, vagina, anus and pelvic floor pulsated causing waves of pleasure to flow throughout her abdomen and then the rest of her body.

She collapsed on top of him. He held her tight. They were both lost in the joy.

When she opened her eyes, the reserved man said, "That was nice."

Her eyes widened and she laughed loudly. She said, "Nice! Nice?" She was dumbfounded. Then, she thought, "He's a calm, quiet, composed man. Maybe 'nice' is as expressive as he gets."

She tested her theory and asked him, "Is nice the top of your happiness scale? For me, that was fantastic. Superb. Wonderful!"

He answered sincerely, "I have a simple scale. There's bad, okay, good and when something is better, it is nice. What we did was nice. It felt very nice."

She kissed him and accepted his explanation. It fit him. They kissed again and then she said, "My house. Shower. Now."