Summer Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood. He began to put his clothes on. She slapped his hand and said, "No clothes."

The private man was understandably confused. She said, "Come on! It will be ..." She was going to say fun, but instead said, "NICE! Let's run to my place naked."

She grabbed her shoes and clothes, squealed excitedly, and ran. He watched her pale, bare bottom flex and move away from him. He said, "Nice!" Then, he gathered his stuff and ran after her. He caught up with her as she rounded the bend.

That is where they encountered their neighbors, a pair of septuagenarians, who were out for a walk. "Hello," Ashley greeted them as she ran by. Henry was embarrassed and silent. The old woman was surprised. The old man was delighted to see Ashley naked. So much so, he turned his head and gazed at her fine derriere until his wife punched him.

When they got to her place, they dumped their stuff on the porch and went inside. "Ahhh! The old folks saw us naked. I feel so alive!" Ashley screamed. She turned to Henry and hugged him.

He said in a deadpan manner, "I'd say we made quite an impression."

She broke free of him and pranced around the room burning off excess energy. Her tits bounced and bobbled. She made her way into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Get in here," she said. "I need someone to wash my back."

He didn't need further instructions. He came into the bathroom. He stood behind her and evaluated her bare butt as she adjusted the water. It looked great. It was womanly. Round. Full. The running had begun taking weight off her and streamlining her body.

"Are you staring at my ass?" she asked playfully without turning around.

"I am. Your bum is a beautiful sight."

She turned and looked at him with a twinkle in her eye. "Get in here and wash it for me."

They both climbed into the shower. She washed him and happily cleaned his flaccid cock. "It's so soft and cute!"

"Thanks. That exactly what every guy wants to hear."

She giggled. He got the soap. It was his turn to do the washing. He worshiped her body paying special attention to the curvy parts. Her breasts, ass, and sex had never been so clean. They shampooed each other's hair and then rinsed, got out and dried each other.

They spent the rest of the day together. They cooked, ate dinner and adjourned to the porch to drink gin and watch the stars. Henry brushed strays of hair off her face.

She said, "Stay the night. Please."

"I'd like that. It'd be nice."

She broke up and laughed. He threw a pillow at her. He did spend the night. They cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

^^^

The next morning they went for their usual run. The pace was quicker this time and at the end of the run, Ashley sprinted on the sandy beach and dove into the water. Henry watched and laughed at her from the beach. When her head popped out of the water, he asked, "What was that all about?

"Victory!" she shouted gleefully. "That was a good run."

She stood waist deep in the water and sucked in a few deep breaths. Henry smiled and then smirked.

"What are you making a face about?" she asked.

"Damn sports bra! You're top is wet and has turned see-through and yet I'm denied a view of your boobs because of that iron-like casing you're wearing underneath."

She looked down at her chest. It was as he had said. She giggled and said, "Ah. Poor horny man."

Then she pulled off the top and shucked her bra off. Her tits did a perfect boob drop and bounced into view. She threw her clothes to him and asked, "Better?"

"Better. Very nice," he said appreciatively.

He dropped her stuff on the ground and pulled off his shoes without bothering to untie them. He also tossed aside his sweaty shirt and then he waded into the water. "I'm going to get you!" he said playfully.

She shrieked and tried to run away. The water slowed her efforts. Henry dove in and swam underwater. He grabbed her and surfaced. He kissed each breast. She continued to cry out pretending to object. She weakly and unsuccessfully pushed him away.

"You are mine!" he said ominously and tried to kiss her on the mouth.

She turned her head and playfully tried to escape. The two wrestled, giggled and groped each other. He squeezed her ass and touched her breasts. She grabbed his hard dick. They playfully splashed about. Their clothing was stripped away. He was down to his socks. She had on her panties, socks, and shoes.

Eventually, they ended in a tight embrace. Henry got his kiss. She melted into his arms. Their passions aroused, they continued to kiss.

"Take me. Take me now!" she begged. She reached down, pulled her underwear aside and showed him her wet, neatly trimmed pussy. She jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist. His hard cock press against her sex. She reached down and guided it to her pussy and impaled herself.

"Ohhh," she sighed loving it as his dick slowly entered her.

"Hmmm," he groaned enjoying being inside her again.

They kissed. She pulled back. Her legs were around his waist. Her arms around his neck. His hands cradle her bottom and thighs. She gave him a lusty look as she began to bounce up and down on his prick. The rapid fire, bouncy movement gave her a wonderful sensation. It was different than the usual in-and out motion.

She loved it. She'd lean into him for passionate kisses and then lean away to change the angle of penetration and give him a good view of her boobs. They were lucky that they were in the water, the buoyant effect of the water made the job of supporting her weight easier for Henry.

They fucked. The romantic image of doing it in water added to their pleasure. The fact that they were having sex outside and could be discovered, made it hotter.

They each reach orgasm and then held each other tight. Henry staggered to shallower water and collapsed. He made it close enough to shore that they could sit with their heads above water and enjoy the pleasure of their union.

^^^

After lunch, Henry waited until Ashley was occupied. When she was painting her nails. He said, "I need to pick up something from the store. Do you need anything?"

"No. If you want company, I can be ready to go twenty minutes."

"Don't trouble yourself. I'll be back in a jiffy."

^^^

Dinner was another gastronomic delight. Henry made another fine French meal. Afterward, they enjoyed another fine gin. This time it was Monkey 47, a treat from Germany. It is infused with the flavor of 47 ingredients, hence its name. Palate-wise it's complex. It's woody, spicy, fruity and herby. Pretty much everything a gin can be.

They comfortably sat together. Neither felt the need to talk. Mostly they watched the stars and sipped their drinks. Eventually, they kissed.

"Nice," she whispered breathily.

"Very nice," he responded.

They kissed more. He unbuttoned her shirt. When all the buttons were free, she shrugged it off and made her bra disappear. He kissed her and kneaded her breasts. Soon his mouth joined his hands and he had her cooing and panting.

"Oh. Oh," she cried softly.

He again took his time. He was diligent and gentle. She enjoyed it thoroughly. Her sex was becoming wet. She reached for his penis. It was limp. She squeezed and rubbed it. It swelled, but never grew hard. She let it be and concentrated on the feelings he was creating.

"Mmm. This is lovely," she said.

He didn't answer instead he scooped her up in his arms and stood.

"What? What's this all about?" she asked surprised. She added, "Henry! I'm too heavy for you to be doing this."

He carried her to his bedroom and said, "Nonsense. You're as light as a feather."

She worried that he would over-exert himself. She said, "Put me down."

"Okay." He dropped her on the bed. She bounced twice.

"Henry!" she screeched.

"Now, where were we?" he asked playfully.

He climbed in beside her, grabbed a boob and kissed her again. When the kiss broke, she asked, "What's going on?"

"Can't a man, bring a beautiful woman to his bed?"

"Yes. But we had sex this morning. I thought you couldn't do it twice in a day?"

"I can't. That's why I went to the store and got this." With a flourish, he pulled out a bulbous, ergonomically shaped vibrator. He turned it on. It buzzed.

"Oh." Her face blushed a deep shade of red.

Her embarrassment made him embarrassed. He got nervous and babbled rapidly, "This model is Tricia's favorite."

"Oh!" She emoted in surprise. She knew they were close. She wondered did he and his niece discuss vibrators.

"Oh, God! That didn't come out right."

He turned the unit off and said, "Let me explain.

"The day Tricia and the kids moved in, I carried their luggage into their room, made tea, sat and read the newspaper while Tricia unpacked. Becky was so cute. She brought out items one at a time and placed them on the sofa beside me.

"She brought out her little bear and said, 'My teddy.'

"She went back into the bedroom and returned with a pacifier. She placed it on the couch and said, 'Binky for baby!'

"She toddled off and returned with a little wood truck. Dropped it beside me and said, 'My toy.'

"She scurried away. She was gone a while. She returned, with one of these," Henry said and he held up the LELO vibrator. "She put it on the sofa and said, 'Mommie's toy'."

"Oh my God!" Ashley guffawed. "How embarrassing."

"Honestly, at the moment it wasn't. I didn't know what it was. I picked it up and was looking it over. Tricia entered the room. Her face turned red. She asked, 'Why are you holding my vibrator?'

"I said, 'Oh. Is that what this is? Becky brought it to me.' She snatched it from my hands and took it back to her room. We were both thoroughly embarrassed."

He held up the unit and said, "This is not Tricia's toy. This is a brand new model. The woman at the adult store said it was their best-seller. This is our toy."

He showed her the box that it came in and read from it. "This top-of-the-line vibrator is scientifically engineered to easily reach up and in, to find, massage and caress your G-spot for unlimited pleasure potential.

"Apply a small dab of lubricant before playing with this toy to really spice up the sensations. Its rounded head luxuriously tickles and teases your clit for toe-curling jolts of pleasure. Then turn on the pulsation and escalation settings to really ramp up the fun! This toy can be gentle or intense, depending on how you're feeling. You'll get the absolute perfect orgasm each and every time.

" A charge lasts 3 full hours. Can you keep up with your new favorite toy?"

He dropped the box and asked, "Shall we find out?" He turned the unit on to its lowest setting and placed it against her arm. It buzzed quietly and shook gently.

She smiled at him and said, "My husband never bought me a toy. A couple of times, I brought the subject of incorporating a vibrator into our love making and he resisted. I could tell, he felt emasculate like 'I'm so good you don't need one'.

"The truth is women are fickled. Orgasms are elusive. Sex without a climax is enjoyable, but it's so much better when your toes curl."

"We are in bed to pleasure one another," Henry said. "My goal is to hear you scream. I don't care how. It can be my lips." He sucked a breast. "My hands." He playfully pinched her big nipple.

"Ouch," she cried out.

"Or this toy."

He brought the humming unit to her clit.

"Ohhh. Nice."

He kissed her lips and teased her with the machine. He slid the device over her sex, across her tummy, periodically it contacted her clit. She moaned hungrily each time.

"Oh. Ohhh."

He got more serious. He sucked on her tits while he slipped the vibe inside her. The bend in the unit made it easy to place against her G-spot. He played with the settings. She seemed to love them all.

"Oh. Nice. That's a good one. OH! That's good. Ohhh. That one too!"

Fluid flowed from her hole. Her heart raced. Her breathing was quick and audible. Her hips rocked. She was in the zone.

"Ohh. Ohh. Ohhh!"

Henry was pleased that she was enjoying herself. He brought the device to her clit. He experimented with the different power levels and settings. Not surprisingly, she liked them all. It wasn't long before she came hard.

"Oh fuck! Oh, Fuck! Ohhhhhh!"

She spasmed. Lost her voice. Stopped breathing. She was in Pleasureville. Her toes curled. Wonderful waves washed over her body.

Minutes later, she looked sheepishly at Henry and said, "Thank you!"

"Your pleasure is my pleasure."

She smiled knowing that he meant it.

^^^

Henry and Ashley spent the next two weeks together, loving every minute and loving each other daily. Sometimes the sex was simple, straightforward and satisfying. Sometimes they were more imaginative. The vibrator was used often.

One evening after dinner and another fine gin, Ashley took him into the bedroom and stripped. She removed his clothing except for his underwear and said, "I want to act out a fantasy of mine. Lie down on the bed. Put a pillow behind your head propping it up against the headboard."

He did so. His legs stretched out across the bed. She knelt beside him. She kissed him on the lips then his neck and collarbone. She slowly worked her way down his body to his belly button. She said, "Take off your shorts."

He quickly removed his boxers. His hard cock rested against his belly when he lay back down.

"I'm going to suck your cock," she said in a sexy way as she stared him in the eye. She proceeded to lick his cock. Her tongue glided up and down his shaft. His excited dick twitched. She turned her head and vacuumed up his prick. She held just the head in her mouth. She paused and looked up at him with big, soft eyes. He almost came then and there.

She started to slowly, sensuously, suck on his cock. Then, she pulled back, abandoning his dick. She rested her head on his thigh and looked at him. His dick pulsated. His eyes had a pleading look. He wanted her to continue badly.

She waited thirty seconds before she did anything. Then, she placed her head on his stomach, her tongue reached out and the tip of her tongue touched the tip of his penis. She flicked it about. After doing that for a bit. She slid forward so her tongue could caress the crown of his dick. She swirled it about licking all sides of the head of his cock.

He was oozing pre-cum. She lapped it up and said, "Yummy."

She grabbed his cock and held it up. She spat on his cock to make it wet. Then she bobbed up and down on his unit. At first, she did it slowly and only taking a little of him into her mouth. She progressed to allowing more and more of him into her mouth and the speed increased.

"Oh, God! That feels good," he moaned.

She began using her tongue to caress his cock. Finally, she pulled out all the stops. She stroked him with one hand and gently played with his balls with the other. She sucked him hard and took him deep. They both were very aroused. She rapidly and enthusiastically gave him head. He loved it.

"Ohhh. That's good. Maybe too good," he panted. "If you keep that up, I'm going to come."

Just as he was sure he was going to blow, she stopped. She sat back on her heels silently and gazed at him. To Henry, it seemed she was still and quiet for a hundred years. It was probably only a minute or two.

Then, she climbed on top of him. She slipped his cock inside her and rode him hard. She ground her clit into him. Her tits bounced up and down in his face. He reached up and groped them. He toyed with her nipples. He got rougher and pulled, pinched and tweaked the rubbery, erect flesh.

"OH!" she cried when he hurt her breasts. She loved the rough treatment.

She continued to ride him hard and fast. She felt his dick swell and saw his face contort. She knew he was close. She hopped off, grabbed his slick dick, stroked it and said, "Come! Come all over my tits."

"Ahhh. Ohh," he groaned, He turned toward her. His dick fired off. Cum landed on her face and boobs. She squealed and stroked until he was spent. She looked like a cum-cover whore when he was finished. His spunk was everywhere.

She laughed. She loved it. Then she walked on her knees, pressed her cunny against his lips and said, "That was nice. Now finish me!"

He smiled and thought, "This is a wild woman!". He licked her slit and clit until she too reached Nirvana. She cried out, came and fell beside him.

They rested and enjoyed their bliss. She said, "I've had wet dreams and I've masturbated imagining a guy blowing his load on me. I've never done that before. Some guys have asked, but I wouldn't let them. It was as much fun as I fantasized. God! That was fun."

She looked at him worried that she'd revealed too much. She asked, "Was that too much? Too slutty?"

He laughed and said, "No, sweetheart. You came big time. I came big time. Everything is fine. Now, if you went out in public with my sperm covering your face, that would concern me."

She playfully punched him and they shared a laugh. She felt very close to and safe with this man.

^^^

Another sunny day began with a good run. Ashley's endurance had improved. They ran further and faster.

They had another nice meal. Even though the day was hot and the night was still warm, Ashley felt like Chinese food and made a spicy Szechwan dish. Henry paired it with Caorunn. He blended it with just a wee splash of tonic.

He said, "Caorunn is a fine gin. It's handcrafted in small batches at Balmenach Distillery in Scotland's Speyside region. It's an unusually herbal experience thanks to its use of Rowan berries. The well balanced, fruity flavors make it exceedingly drinkable. It is dry and crisp when neat. Use tonic sparingly, if you must, so as not to lose its subtle notes."

She nodded. They sampled and savory it.

After dinner, they sat under the stars and sipped their drinks. Henry waited for her to finish her drink and then he said, "Please stand and follow me."

She stood. He led her into their bedroom. He pulled a blindfold out of his pocket and tied it over her eyes. She giggled and asked, "What's this all about?"

"Fun." Was his one-word explanation.

He quickly stripped and then removed her clothes.

"I like how's this is going," she said.

He guided her onto the bed and had her lay on her tummy.

"Henry! This is so mysterious. I love it."

He retrieved two scarfs from their hiding places. He dragged them across her shoulders, her back, her bum, and legs. She shivered at the silky touch. He draped them on her back and said, "Stretch out your arms and grab the headboard."

The wood headboard had a series of carved, vertical posts. She grasped two. He secured her hands to them using the scarfs.

"Oh. First, a blindfold and now you're tying me up. Whatever do you have in mind, Henry?" she asked playfully.

Instead of answering, he knelt beside her and ran his hands all over her body. He gently caressed the back of her body. She got goosebumps.

"Mmmm. Oh," she cooed

He whispered in her ear, "I can do anything I want with you."

She shuddered. He kissed her cheek, sat up and then slapped her ass producing a crisp, sharp sound. Smack! That was immediately followed by a cry.

"Ouch!" She called out more in surprise than pain. He hadn't hit her hard.

Henry's hands again roamed her body. He caressed her neck. He drew patterns on her back. He massaged her feet and then her hands. She was totally relaxed.

"Oh. Ohh," she moaned. She was putty in his hands.

Henry's eyes kept drifting to her ass. She had a lovely bum. It was fit, but also delightfully plump. The running had gotten her into shape. Her butt no longer sagged like a sorry, worn out pillow or wobbled whenever she took a step.

Her ass was alluring and enticing. Men are naturally attracted to a firm, fleshy derriere. It's a sign the female is fertile. A rounded, womanly bottom signals that she's of age. That she's healthy, ready and able to carry his child.