Summer with C Ch. 02

Story Info
Our first outing.
1k words
4.3
24.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was rainy and overcast albeit warm, just as had been predicted. Our weatherman is nothing if not reliable.

She arrived precisely at ten fifteen, just like a good little girl. As I saw her appear, I approached her silver Accord with umbrella in hand and we clung to each other under it on the way in. Starbucks was minimally populated at that hour. We headed into the short line, ordered our beverages and after I paid, I headed to the back seating area to wait for her to bring them along.

The back area was comprised of three tables that were often empty, an archway connecting to the rest of the facility, a glass door that led to the back parking lot, and another that led to the single unisex toilet. I selected one of the three tables and sat down facing the archway to wait .

Shortly she appeared. I raised my hand to signal to her to stop in the archway then rose to take the beverages from her. I whispered into her ear and explained what I expected of her then returned to my chair to watch as slowly sensually she undid the coat sash and buttons, and unfurled the lapels and front.

After our interview the previous day, I had shopped for her. In the elegant bag that I had left on the doorknob of my office, was a black lace garter belt and a pair of sheer black stockings with lace tops. What she found in her accompanying instructions was that she should wear the enclosed and only the enclosed under her trenchcoat along with a pair of black high heels.

Her pert little breasts stood proudly at attention, nipples erect and that lovely patch of brown crotch fur was also fully on display for my enjoyment. My cock went hard and I caught myself moistening my lips. I made her stand there like that for several minutes while I sipped my coffee before motioning her to approach. She dropped her hands to her sides but left the front of the coat undone, free to shift about over her lithe frame as she walked, nipples peeking out a little with each step. When she sat, she draped the coat back across herself but crossed her legs such that the black lace at the top of a stocking was on show.

We chatted a bit before she relaxed some and stopped glancing around to see if anyone was in a position to see anything. There were few customers at that hour and at no point did anyone enter through the back door. Had they while she was standing in the archway, she would have been fully exposed to their scrutiny. I wonder how she would have reacted had that occurred.

"Go into the restroom, take off the coat, and wait for me." I instructed her after she'd finished most of her latte.

After another of her entrancing stares, off she trotted, disappearing behind the blonde wood door a few feet to the right of the table. I took my time finishing my coffee, imagining her standing almost completely naked behind that door. Actually, she was better than naked - she was fully exposed and well presented at the same time. I am a solid believer in the concept of how the presentation is half the experience. Today she was like a fine little treat from a patisserie.

After letting her wait like that a bit longer, I rose, went to the door, turned the lever and entered. She stood with her legs together and arms at her sides looking every bit like the most succulent treat imaginable. I pointed to the mirror and she turned her head so she would catch sight of her naked profile in it. I came closer to her as she did and raised the back of my hand, using it to graze across her left nipple, before grasping it gently between two of my fingers to gently pinch it. She turned her face back toward me and I brought my mouth close to hers so that she could feel my breath on her face while I held her nipple like that.

I felt that little tremble again, much like yesterday - I knew I was getting through.

I stood back and released the nipple as she gave me the sweetest most imploring little puppydog look that pleaded with me for more, but I had other plans.

"That was quite a bit of latte you polished off."

"Yes." was all that she seemed to be able to manage.

"You must need to pee by now I would think."

She blushed deeply and dropped her head slightly before whispering another "Yes."

I glanced toward the toilet, then back at her again. Without any other instruction she went to it, sat down on the seat and spread her legs. As I stood closer, I could see as the jet of pee emerged from her fur patch and heard the accompanying tinkling sound as the liquid met the water in the toilet. When it stopped she pulled some toilet paper from the roll to dab at herself with before standing and flushing.

She stood with her back to me as she rinsed her hands in the sink and dryed them. What a gorgeous little ass she had. I wanted to run my hands across those orbs and squeeze them as well. But that was for another time.

Taking her coat from the hook on the back of the door, I held it for her as she slipped it back on, then buttoned the front and tied the belt loosely. I smiled and she looked at me with pleasure - the look said that she knew she had done well.

We walked out. The rain had stopped and the sun was starting to emerge. I told her that I thought we should get together around lunch the day after next and that I would be in touch first before giving her a friendly peck on the cheek.