Summer with C Ch. 03

Story Info
C goes topless in public for the first time.
907 words
4.2
26.8k
0

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C and I spoke on the phone the evening of our outing to Starbucks to make plans for the next day. I asked her if she owned a bikini and she replied that she had several racerback one pieces but only one two piece. "Wear that tomorrow. We're going to go to the beach at lunchtime."

We met in a parking garage downtown the next day. She was wearing cutoffs and a pink T-shirt along with tennis shoes. Heading for the beach, she asked if I had enjoyed the show the previous day and I told her that I certainly had. She again expressed reservations about the size of her breasts and I reassured her that I found them to be just right. She said that she was deeply aroused when I had toyed with her nipple in the restroom.

"Did you play with yourself last night?" I asked.

"I almost did."

"Don't," I instructed "No orgasms until I say it's OK."

C looked genuinely frustrated.

We arrived at the beach, parked, and headed for a stretch that was relatively unoccupied. To the east was the stretch that the gay crowd frequented and to the west was empty sand for a good thousand feet before the more populated section began. I spread out the blanket and we peeled off our outerwear.

C had on a madras plaid bikini top and bottom, fairly conservatively cut and very wholesome looking. I had what for me at the time was fairly standard swimwear, a navy Speedo that supported and displayed my package in a socially acceptable manner but was still sexy. We broke out lunch and sodas.

After a bit, I reached over and placed a hand on C's back, sliding my fingers under her hair to massage her neck a bit. She stretched as I did and I felt her relaxing as she enjoyed the neckrub. My fingers wandered down her back to the strap of her top. I found the clasp and after fiddling with it a bit, I was able to undo it. She stared wide-eyed at me as the top slowly slid down and revealed her breasts.

"Off?" she asked.

"Off."

"I don't want to get arrested."

I proceeded to explain to her that in New York State it had been legal for several years for a woman to go topless in public. "Basically, anywhere a man can take his shirt off, so can a woman."

C took a deep breath and relaxed enough that she slipped the top off entirely. She glanced around and realized that no one was paying much attention to us. The handful of guys to the east could really have cared less and to the west, there was no one close enough that they would have been able to discern that she had no top on.

Her nipples were nicely rigid and I commented on that. She giggled and blushed then rolled her eyes saying "Yes, they seem to have a mind of their own."

"Kinda like a cock." was my response and she looked down at my crotch. Her inquisitiveness aroused me further and in an instant the front of my Speedo was swollen with a full bore hard-on. C smiled and her gaze returned to my face. "Nice." she noted.

I laid back on the blanket which gave my bulge full prominence. She sat gazing at it for a bit before also laying back, her breasts settling somewhat as she did and flattening out. We lay like that for a while soaking in the warm rays before I suggested we take a walk. C looked at me inquisitively and I said "No top." then rose and extended my hand to assist her up. We walked to the waters edge and then eastward.

The gay boys were strewn about the beach sunning and preening. A couple glanced in our direction, but mostly they weren't a bit interested in a male-female couple, let alone exposed female breasts. A little further on lay a deeply tanned woman wearing only a floral print bikini bottom, large breasts brazenly on display and just as dark a shade of brown as the rest of her body. She smiled and waved as we passed. Her name was Margaret and we had spoken on several occasions. I smiled and waved back and C followed suit.

Over the course of the next ten minutes, we walked by several individuals, all males, walking in the opposite direction. They all vacillated between checking out C's boobs and dropping their eyes to the ground, then back to her chest and again back to the ground. She was relaxing more and even beginning to smile as they passed, getting into the effect she had on them.

We turned and headed back. Here the beach was a sliver of sand only about ten feet before the woods started, so no sun bathers were about. A couple approached us and walked by, trying to act nonchalant but obviously intrigued by C's toplessness. Before reaching the blanket, another couple guys strode by and when we passed Margaret again, someone was visiting with her.

It had been enough sun for our first day out, so we folded up the blanket and headed back to the car. C left her bikini top off, but slipped the T shirt back on, her nipples forming lovely little bumps in the pink cotton. We headed back in to the city.