Summer with C Ch. 04

Story Info
More exposure at the beach.
1.3k words
4.37
25.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day didn't pan out for our original plans to return to the beach as it rained, so we cancelled and re-scheduled for the following. It gave me the oportunity to go do a little shopping instead. I went to the mall and picked up several things for C to wear, my intent being to dole them out one by one as the event called for. I wrapped the first little nothing in a box with giftwrap and left it at the reception desk at the office building she where she worked. It looked like a box of chocolates, but I attached a gift card in an envelope warning her not to open it in public.

In the box was a simple and plain wine colored thong, moderate coverage in the front, but high cut with little coverage in the back. I instructed her to wear it to work the following day.

When I picked her up that friday, she was wearing a khaki colored wrap skirt, white polo shirt, and the high heel sandals again. I had said not to wear a bra and it was fairly evident that she had complied. I asked if she had been like that all morning.

"No, I took it off just before I came down to meet you. Where are we going?"

"To the beach."

"Am I to wear only the thong?"

"Yes - do you have a problem with that?"

"If its what you would like to see, that's what I will do."

She took a deep breath and gave me that nervous little smile of hers. I could tell the anticipation was infesting her, a little trepidation and a little excitement at the same time. I asked her if it fit alright.

"It fits fine, but I had to trim quite a bit down there to accomodate the cut of it."

Excellent, I thought. My own anticipation began to rise and I could feel my cock swell inside the Speedo I was wearing under my jeans. It's actually a rather short drive to the beach, but it seemed to take forever that day. We parked, grabbed the blanket, towels, and lunch bag then slipped our shoes off and headed toward he sand. The spot we had chosen on our previous visit was available, so we settled in.

C slipped the skirt and polo off without delay and there she stood in all her topless and bare assed glory. Her nipples were doing that pencil eraser imitation adorning her lovely little pair of orbs. There was a faint tanline at the bottom of her asscheeks from the bikini bottom she'd had on two days earlier. A bit of a pillowy quality to the front of the thong betrayed that although she had obviously trimmed and shaved along the sides, there was still a decent mound of pubic fur concealed behind.

She stretched, arms extended above her head and I again felt my cock grow. C noticed my bulge and gave me a devislish grin, reveling in the power to be able to elicit that sort of physical resonse.

We sat and enjoyed lunch, then again headed for a walk. Today she was not the only woman topless on the beach (but she was however the only thong in sight). We passed another couple walking and she had on only a brief black bikini bottom. Margaret was there as well, her bronzed boobs prominently displayed. Plenty of single men were out for a walk and their daily dose of voyeurism, which was fine with me. I wanted everyone to see her in her near nakedness as well as to enjoy the gentle little wobble her sweet tits made as we strode along and to witness her firm ass exposed in the sunlight.

This time we squeezed another twenty minutes or so out of the lunch break before heading back. As we did, I told her not to put the skirt on. I suspected the polo would be just long enough to barely cover the bottom crescents of her cheeks as well as the triangle of fabric in front and I was right. We got in the car and headed back into the city. Just before dropping her at her office I gave her permission to don the skirt again. As she got out of the car, I handed her another package and said "See you tomorrow around eleven."

This time I had left no instructions with the package and this time the package was quite small. I wonder what she thought as she unwrapped it and realized the implications.

We were again going to the beach and I was again meeting her just before lunch outside her office. Ever punctual, she appeared just as I sat down on a bench to wait. Today she had chosen a cream linen shift that was quite short and fell loosely on her. It looked wonderful against the tan she was beginning to develop. A chunky black necklace adorned her neckline and accentuated the low cut of the dress. Black pumps completed the ensemble - sexy as all hell and at the same time supremely ladylike. I pictured her without the dress.

Once at the beach, she slipped off the shoes and after we had reached the sand and spread out the blanket, she stood with her back to me then asked for me to unzip her.

"It would be my pleasure." I responded and slowly ran the tiny toggle down her back all the way to just above her ass where it would go no more. She shrugged her shoulders girlishly and the dress fell to her feet.

My view at that point was of her long elegant neck with the back of the necklace and clasp draping across it. She had done her hair up that day.Her shoulders were proud, sculptural forms. I grasped her upper arms in my hands and drew her to me so that this time she could feel my swollen manhood through the thin fabric of my suit as it pressed against her bare cheeks. I ran my hands down further and around to her front, cupping the underside of both breasts, but avoiding the nipples. They were soft and supple, yeilding ever so slightly to my touch. I breathed on her neck and gave it a soft kiss, just above the tiny mole on the right side.

But I also wanted to see her from the front and so released her. She slowly turned and revealed her magnificence. My selection for her today had been another thong, but this one much smaller and flimsier. It had meant that she had needed to divest herself of even more of her pubic hair. I guessed that more than half of what had once adorned her lower pelvis was now gone. The triangle of black nylon was held in place by straps to each side of no more than a half inch wide each and the one up the back almost disappeared into the crack of her cheeks. The faint bikini tan line of the first day had been replaced by a similiarly faint outline of yesterday's thong.

Again, we sat and ate, then walked, this time venturing further down the beach before heading back, past the blanket and for a ways in the other direction, then back to the blanket. We napped and basked in the summer warmth. There was a nice cooling breeze which also kept the bugs away. Much too quickly it was time to head along so that she could return to work.

As she stood to slip the dress on again, I glanced around. It was a relatively quiet day at the beach today. The closest people were several hundred feet away and not paying much attention to us.

"Take off the thong first." I demanded.

She looked at me and smiled, then slipped it down and off, unveiling her new "do". The hair was clipped short and had been reduced to a narrow triangle. God she looked sensational standing there like that, wearing nothing but the necklace, but this we could get into trouble for, so I motioned for her to put the dress back on. She did and popped the thong into the straw bag we had carried the lunch and blanket in.

We headed for the car and back to "reality".