Summer with C Ch. 07

Story Info
C watches up close
1.1k words
4.43
18.5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At noon the following day, I answered the knock on my office door and there she stood, this time wearing a pair of back leggings and a turquoise tube top. Matching turquoise heels finished off the ensemble. It was Saturday and she was in Saturday garb and my gawd she looked good. The headlights were shining brightly - I imagine she probably had been playing with them before knocking on the door. I motioned her in, gave her a hug and groped her breasts a bit, then slipped the top down past them. Taking the cue, she dispensed with first the top, then the shoes, and finally the leggings. With the leggings gone she was left in nothing but a turquoise lace thong, looking absolutely adorable.

I asked her to put shoes went back on and motioned to the sofa. On the coffee table, sat a chilled bottle of prosecco and two glasses. After opening the bottle, I poured C a glass of the bubbling liquid. She asked if I was going to have any and I told her no, not yet.

I told her to take the thong off and she slid it down and awkwardly past the shoes as she sat on the edge of the sofa.

"Sit back and spread your legs wide apart. Let me see that lovely twat of yours as though you're inviting me inside." She obliged and I was treated to a completely unencumbered view of her scrumptious pussy. She had been maintaining the little triangle of fur nicely and it trailed slightly past the start of her vulvae to each side. I savored the view for a while, then suggested she relax and enjoy her prosecco.

There was a knock at the door and she looked startled. I headed back across the room to answer it, opening it wide to greet my friend Anita whom I was expecting. We hugged and I led her in and across the room to a rather surprised C. Introductions involved C rising and a handshake with Anita. She was so deliciously naked and exposed while we two others were dressed.

"Would you please pour Anita a glass of prosecco?" I asked and as C did so, Anita started to unbutton her jeans, wriggle them past her hips, then kick off the short boots she was wearing so that the jeans could be completely removed. The peasant style blouse she had on came way past her waist and at first revealed only her darkly tanned legs. C offered her the glass, which she accepted, took a modest sip of, then followed with a deep gulp.

Anita passed me the glass to hold while she proceeded to pull the blouse up off over her head to reveal a flesh colored bra and panty set, then unclasped the bra and stepped out of the panties. With her clothes in a pile on the floor now, she reached for the glass back from me and enjoyed another swig.

Anita possesses the only true blonde pussy I've ever seen and at that time she kept it nicely groomed, but long and flowing. Although it was not as light in color as the short cropped hair on her head, it still contrasted shockingly with her darkly tanned body. Her breasts were ample, I would guess probably large c-cups and she was tall and athletic.

I savored her nakedness, but now it was my turn and I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly, dropped my jeans to the floor and pulled my black T off over my head. Having chosen not to wear any underwear that day I was suddenly just as naked as these two lovelies and sporting a raging hard-on. I looked over at C and she smiled approvingly.

Anita set her glass down on the coffee table and approached me, reaching out to grasp my cock. The feeling of her hand holding, then gently stroking it was delightful and I got harder still. She fondled my balls for a bit before returning to stroking then dropped to a squat in front of me with her legs spread wide. As she opened her mouth to accept the head of my cock, she reached down to her pussy and started to masturbate. I saw a finger disappear up inside as she took my entire shaft deep into her mouth. Her other hand went back to my balls, gently massaging them as she began a back and forth motion with her head, my shaft sliding in and out of her mouth, her finer in and out of her cunt. Every once in a while I would withdraw completely so that she could lick the shaft and so that C could get a glimpse of my fat mushroom cockhead glistening in the mid day light.

I told C to come over and kneel down on the floor so that she could see better. Positioned with her face less than a foot away, she had a ringside seat watching a true expert deliver an incredible blowjob. Anita doesn't care for conventional sex, but loves to give head and is a real pro at it. She deep throats and seems not to have any gag reflex. My balls spent a great deal of time pressed against her chin. At one point she pulled her sopping wet fingers from her pussy and wrapped them around my shaft to jack me for a bit before returning them to her hot hole. Her cheeks dimpled as she sucked earnestly on my swollen fuckpole.

Eventually her magic reached the point where I couldn't hold back any more and I withdrew from her mouth, grabbed my shaft, pointed it at her open lips and blasted spasm after spasm of hot white jizz onto her waiting tongue. Anita groaned and shuddered in her own self-induced orgasm.

After the last drops had been squeezed from my cock, Anita swallowed, then softly wrapped her mouth around my shaft again, making certain that she had milked every ounce of cum from it. C stared wide-eyed and lips parted, breathing almost as hard as Anita and I.

Anita stood and offered me her fingers, from which I eagerly sucked her musky love juices. She took another swig of her drink and then started to get dressed again. I slipped my jeans and T back on, saw her to the door and returned to offer my hand to C. She stood and retrieved her clothes, also getting dressed again.

"So are you happy? Now you've seen my cock."

"Well, not exactly..." was her response.

I laughed and said "You're not supposed to be... at least not yet."