Summer with Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And did she go for it. Once she crossed the threshold, she was all in. We began ripping each other's clothes off as though we were being timed. However, we both took a moment to gaze at and appreciate each other's naked bodies.

"Sorry. I've been married so long that I'm just not used to such a young, fit body," she exclaimed.

I smiled and countered, "Thanks! I'm still nowhere near your level though."

Hearing this caused her to have a somewhat embarrassed smile but I could tell that it made her feel good.

"Lay back," I told her and she obliged. As I made my way down between her legs, I could sense that she was a little hesitant. My guess was that my uncle had gotten a little lazy in the bedroom and it had been a while since she had someone's face south of the border. I began to kiss the inside of her thighs which seemed to open her up, literally. I spread her legs apart and found her be absolutely soaking wet. As I started licking her wet lips, she started to moan fairly loud. I was worried for a second that she might wake up the others. However, I realized that they would just assume that she was in here with their dad so we were probably safe.

It was amazing how riled up she was getting. About a minute or two in, I could sense that she was getting close to climaxing. I could feel the constrictions of her vagina as she completely lost all control of her body. Not twenty seconds after I started licking her clit, I heard her scream, "Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Oh my god!" she said. Following some very deep breathing, she told me, "I haven't had an orgasm like that in years."

I climbed up to kiss her as she was still panting. However, she still showed some energy as she reached down and started stroking my cock. Her soft, smooth hand felt amazing as it ran up and down my cock. However, I got greedy as I stopped kissing her and said, "Aunt Brandi, you are so beautiful! I love kissing your amazing lips but I can't shake thought of them wrapped around my dick."

Without saying a word, she pushed me off of her and she somehow continued to jerk me off. I was honestly confused about how she managed to do that but my attention was quickly averted as she licked the bottom of my penis from the base to the tip. She then deep throated all of me. I was pretty impressed with this because I'm definitely not enormous but I am slightly above average. She clearly hadn't stopped going down on my uncle because she clearly knew what she was doing and there was absolutely no evidence of rust.

In the pure ecstasy of the moment, I barely noticed the door open. My uncle stumbled into the room. My aunt and I both froze. Luckily, he was obviously still drunk and his eyes probably hadn't adjusted completely to the darkness. He said, "Hey babe. I fell asleep in the bar."

Aunt Brandi replied, "That's fine. Are you feeling alright."

"Yeah, I just need to drain the snake," he slurred.

As he went into the bathroom, I began to get up and make my exit. However, my aunt pushed me back down and said, "No no. We're not done yet."

"But what if he catches us?" I asked.

"Trust me, he'll be in there for at least five minutes," she assured me.

"Okay," I said, not needing much convincing.

I laid back and she went back to work. The way she moved her tongue around was mind-boggling. I honestly didn't even fully understand what was happening down there. For a second, I was convinced that magic was real and she was using some sort of awesome Harry Potter type spell on my dick that hadn't been covered in the books. Well, I'm sure there's some fan fiction out there that I could look into. Anyways, I've gotten a bit off topic but the point is that I was getting close to the point of no return and in a hurry. I planned to give her a little heads up but she all of a sudden deep-throated me again and on her way up she swirled her tongue around the head of my dick. This caught me by surprise and I blasted a large load directly into aunt Brandi's mouth. She took it like a champ though and swallowed the entire thing. She came back up to my face, kissed me, and said, "Don't worry. We have all summer."

I got up, put on my clothes, kissed her one more time and started to walk for the door when she followed with, "Maybe next I'll let you in here," I turned around and saw her on all fours, presenting her fat (in the complimentary sense) ass to me. Even though I had just come, I was starting to get hard again. I was ready to give it another go but I heard more movement in the bathroom so I quickly exited.

I could barely believe what had just happened. I realized that there were bound to be issues at some point considering I had also fucked her daughter. However, I wasn't far enough removed from that mind-blowing blowjob from my sexy aunt to worry about that now. That's tomorrow Tyler's problem.