Summer With My Granddaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

I bottomed out and I could feel her ass against my balls. I stayed buried all the way in her love tunnel for what seemed like an eternity, then.

“Grandpa, I may be new at this, but this doesn’t actually count as fucking does it?” Amy asked.

“No, I’m just savoring the feeling. I haven’t been in a woman’s pussy for a very long time.” I said.

“You can put your dick in me to savor the feeling anytime, but right now I need fucked bad.” Amy groaned.

“Okay baby girl. If you need fucked bad, grandpa will fuck you bad.” I said.

I began ramming her cunt very hard. Having already cum once I had to work hard to get back to another orgasm so I took my time. Amy however has a hair trigger on her pussy and she had so many orgasms that they flowed into each other until it seemed like she was having one continuous orgasm for ½ an hour.

Somewhere in there she lost control of her bladder and I felt a steady warm gush pouring out of her and leaving a massive puddle on her bed.

My mouth found both of her nipples and her mouth and they were all delicious and inviting. After giving Amy one continuous orgasm for over an hour I could feel my pressure building.

“I’m about to cum.” I said.

“Give it to me Grandpa. Shoot your hot cum deep inside me.” Amy said.

My cock erupted like a volcano deep inside Amy’s pussy. My cock belched forth so much cum that it was pouring out even before my cock stopped spurting. I collapsed on top of her and she gave me a big hug and kissed my neck and shoulders as my cock softened and pulled itself out of her pussy.

I rolled off of her and she began rubbing her clit with one hand while easily stuffing four fingers from her other hand into her pussy a few times then putting them in her mouth and then back to her freshly fucked pussy.

“Damn, after all that you’re still masturbating?” I asked.

“Grandpa, it felt so good that I don’t want it to end, but my hand is not nearly as good as your big cock. When do you think you’ll be able to go again?” Amy asked, as she massaged my cock.

“It usually takes a few minutes but it could be quicker if you suck the blood back into it.” I said.

“With pleasure.” Amy said.

She took my limp dick in her mouth and began sucking it and sure enough soon I was rock hard again.

“Get on your hands and knees so I can fuck you from behind.” I said.

“Doggiestyle? Sounds fun.” Amy said.

She got in position and I inserted my cock into her well-lubed pussy and began fucking her again. Again she came like she had a busted pipe inside her. After 45 minutes my cock shot another load of hot cum into her pussy. This time I kept fucking not letting my cock go limp.

“Fuck me! Rip me wide open! Fuck me so hard that cum runs out my nose!” Amy screamed.

“Lean back so I can get my hands on your tits.” I said.

She leaned back and I groped her tits and pinched and twisted her nipples as I continued to fuck her pussy. I came again and we took a break to catch our breaths.

“So what else do I have that you can fuck?” Amy asked.

“Well, there’s always anal sex.” I said.

“Maybe, what else?” Amy asked.

“Your tits.” I said.

“My tits? How do you fuck my tits?” Amy asked.

“I stick my dick between your tits, you wrap them around my shaft and move them up and down to pretty much stroke me over the edge with your tits.” I said.

“That sounds interesting, let’s try that.” Amy said.

I sat down on the edge of the bed so she could get the best angle and she got on her knees and positioned herself close to my cock, which was now partially stiff and twitching. She clutched it in her hand and rubbed the head on both of her nipples creating the desired effect of a fully erect member. She then put it between her tits and began fucking my cock with her tits.

“Hey, if I hold my head like this I can get the first couple of inches in on each stroke and suck while I fuck you with my tits.” Amy said.

She began doing it and it felt great. After awhile and after holding out as long as I could.

“I’m gonna cum.” I groaned.

She stood up, turned around and slammed her dripping pussy down on my cock sending me over the edge and causing me to shoot another load of cum deep inside her pussy.

“What was that about?” I asked.

“I hope you don’t mind but I love having you cum in my pussy. I’ll swallow all the cum you want me to, but given my preference I’d like every load possible in my pussy.” Amy said.

“You’ll get all you can handle from grandpa baby. I take care of my special little girl, but right now grandpa wants to cum in your mouth.” I said.

“Okay grandpa.” Amy said.

She went to try to suck my dick into her mouth, but I pushed her head away.

“No, I want you to beat me off with your feet.” I said.

“My feet? Okay, I’ll try.” Amy said.

She got in position so my cock was between the arches of her feet and began stroking my cock with her feet. I was so turned on watching my cum pouring out of her swollen cunt that I was able to cum quickly and she caught it all in her mouth.

“Hold out your tongue, let grandpa see his cum on your tongue.” I said.

She held out her tongue and I came again from the sight, this load splattering across her chest coating her nipples.

“Grandpa, don’t waste good cum like that. Either put it in my mouth or in my pussy, now I’ve got to lick my breasts clean.” Amy said.

She began licking my cum from her tits. It was so hot that I was turned on again very quickly.

“I’m gonna take your anal virginity now.” I said.

“Okay grandpa, what do I need to do?” Amy asked.

“Get on your hands and knees and spread your ass cheeks.” I said.

I slid my cock into her pussy a few times to lube it up, then I slowly forced my way into her incredibly tight asshole. I began slowly working in and out and her shrieks of ecstasy encouraged me to go faster and faster and very soon I was in a fast rhythm of fucking her ass and she was rubbing her clit wildly as she again came like a fire hydrant. After 15 minutes I shot off my load in her ass and again we stopped to catch her breath.

“I told you this would be a fun week.” Amy said.

“You’ll have to stay for the rest of the summer.” I said.

“For real?” Amy asked.

“Yeah, hell you wouldn’t ever need to do laundry because now that you’re my fuck toy you can’t wear any clothes when we’re here alone unless I say so.” I said.

“Fuck toy? I like the sound of that. I’ll call mom and dad tomorrow and tell them not to expect me until August.” Amy said.

“Let’s go to bed now, we have all summer to enjoy each other.” I said.

We fucked once more before we drifted off to sleep. I fell asleep with my gorgeous little slut of a granddaughter in my arms.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers
12