Summer with My Nephew Ch. 02

Story Info
Nephew arrives and is teased mercilessly by aunt.
2.4k words
4.32
112.7k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile rose to my lips as I heard the crunching gravel outside, the sound of my husband's car returning, having collected my nephew from the train station. I opened the front door, ready to greet young Michael with a happy grin, long bare legs and acres of cleavage. It was a beautiful summer's evening and Gerald, my husband, knew I liked to dress for the weather. Nevertheless, my large breasts were always a focal point when I dressed in this manner, and this particular dress was, while not obscenely short, a good few inches higher in the hem than my usual attire. I waved happily as Michael stepped out of the car and walked towards me, his wide eyes drinking in the sight of me. Gerald stopped to briefly kiss me on the cheek before walking into the house to fetch his bags, on his way to the airport. Michael followed him, approaching me rather sheepishly.

"Michael, it's so lovely to see you," I said, noticing how he'd grown a couple of inches since the last time I'd met him. He was still fairly short, and probably always would be, like most of the men in his family. Given his slender build, he didn't exactly cut an imposing figure. I embraced him, squeezing my large breasts against his small frame, feeling him stiffen nervously, obviously unused to such familiarity from a female. With a bag in each hand there was little he could do to extricate himself and to my delight I felt him begin to stiffen down below as well! Unless I was very much mistaken his height was not the only way in which he took after the other men in his family. I moved back slightly holding his arms in my hands and looked down.

"You're growing so fast!" I said, staring directly at his crotch, before moving my eyes up the length of him.

"What?" He gasped, in response, beginning to redden.

"Well, you've certainly grown a few inches," I nodded, pausing to note the look of horror on his face before adding "Since I last saw you, I mean. Yes, you're almost as tall as your uncle Gerald."

"Oh....yes, Mum says I've shot up in the last year," he replied, the relief on his face apparent, his bags now held strategically in front of him, hiding his embarassment.

"Well, why don't I show you to your room, we can get you settled in."

Michael nodded and followed me into the house and onto the stairs. It occurred to me that from his position behind and below me it was likely that he could see a considerable amount of bare leg, even a cheeky hint of bum. I glanced over my shoulder and my suspicions were confirmed as Michael greedily gazed up my skirt. I wondered if he was a bum or a boob man. Most likely at his age he was an anything man!

"Would you like me to help you unpack?" I asked, leading him into the spare room.

"It's okay, I can manage," he replied.

"Oh don't be silly Michael, I know what you teenage boys are like, you'll probably just pile everything in a corner! We'll get everything packed away properly in no time."

"Thanks Aunt Lisa, "he replied, grinning.

I could feel Michael's eyes continually drifting towards me as we packed away his clothes.

"Oh, will you look at that!" I said, staring into a drawer?

"Hmm?"

"We just moved this dresser out of my room and there's still some of my things in it!" I exclaimed, holding up the tiniest pair of panties you ever saw, basically just a couple of square inches of lacy material and some strings. His eyes were wide as I dangled them in front of him.

"Well I'm sure you don't want to be staring at my underwear for the summer, do you?"

"Um, no, no of course not!"

"I'm sure you must be wondering how a woman doesn't know where her underwear are." I laughed. He had no idea what to say to that, so I simply smiled at him and gathered the few pairs of panties I'd deliberately left in the drawer, piling them on top.

"I'll put your socks in this bottom drawer, okay?" I said, drawing his attention to the fact that I was bent over at the waste, slowly opening the drawer. In this position my skirt no longer simply showed a lot of leg, my bum was now on display, only a thong guarding my modesty. I heard a quiet gasp as Michael turned and caught sight of me. I remained in that position, slowly packing various pairs of socks into the drawer, my rear end wiggling with my movement. From the silence behind me it was clear that Michael was transfixed.

"Do you like what you see, Michael?"

I straightened up and turned to look at him.

"I....what?" he asked, his face bright red.

"The room, do you like it?"

"Oh, yes! Yes, it's great, perfect!"

"Good, I'm sure you'll be comfortable. If there's anything you need for me or would like me to show you, just ask," I said, savouring his discomfort. "Okay, I'll let you get settled in and see you downstairs. We'll be having dinner in about an hour"

"Great, great, thanks!" He gasped, sitting down on the bed. I decided I had teased the poor boy enough for now. I gathered my panties and moved towards the door, deliberately letting a nice white french-cut pair fall to the floor. Would he tell me or not? Not, apparently, I thought to myself, smiling as I pulled the door almost closed. He couldn't have missed them me dropping them, I guess he felt he had a use for them.

As I walked downstairs I felt a bit of a flush myself. The act of exposing myself to that young man and his reaction had given me such a thrill as I hadn't experienced in a while.

I reached the bottom of the stairs to find Gerald pacing around the hall.

"Gerald?" I enquired.

"I'm sure I've forgotten something. I know I'll be halfway to the airport when I remember it."

My husband in this mode was quite the mood killer.

"Gerald, I packed everything you need, and I assure you I haven't forgotten anything."

"Yes, well...yes...of course. Of course you haven't. Sorry darling, you know I get nervous before I travel. " His eyes travelled up and down my body. "You're not exactly calming me down, dressed like that."

His hand reached around me, sliding up under my skirt to squeeze a cheek.

"You have a plane to catch."

"I know, maybe if we do it quickly, you've got me so excited I'll take no time."

Gerald clearly was nervous if he thought his talk of how quickly he could finish was likely to entice me. Nevertheless I moved my hand to the front of his trousers and felt him hard and throbbing. I slowly unzipped him and reached in to pull his stiff little cock out.

"Well, maybe if you do it quickly, " I said, running my hand up and down, caressing his hardness.

"Oh yes...." he moaned, his eyes closing as I quickened my pace, his hips slightly thrusting into my hand. He was right, this wouldn't take long.

"No, wait!" He gasped, his eyes popping wide open, realising what was about to happen. His realisation was too late though, his cock was throbbing in my hand and he was not going to get the goodbye fuck he had wanted.

"Oh my, " I almost laughed, my hand still rubbing back and forward as cock began to spurt into the air. "Oh, you came so quickly"

I had to admit, the power of his eruption had surprised me.

"Ooh, there's a good boy, "I cooed, milking the last drops from his wilting cock, the head already disappearing into my fist. It was barely 30 seconds since I had pulled his little prick from his trousers.

Gerald slowly recovered and looked at me strangely as he tidied himself away. 'You came so quickly' was not exactly the kind of thing any man liked to hear. 'There's a good boy' was even worse, almost humiliating, like a mother indulging her spoiled son. I smiled at him innocently before looking down at the floor.

"I suppose I had better get that cleaned up before Michael sees it. My word, such a mess, I think I'll need a mop."

That made Gerald smile at least.

"But darling, what about you?" he asked, as if it would help

"Oh don't worry about me sweetie, I'll manage." With that a car horn sounded outside. "Sounds like David is here to take you away from me."

With that there was nothing for it but for Gerald to carry his bags out and say his goodbyes. All the while he had an odd look on his face. I supposed it might be the look of a man realising he'd left his voluptuously attractive wife alone for the summer with nothing more for a keepsake than a load of cum on her hall floor and the memory of a thirty second handjob.

Now that one little prick is out of my hair, I can concentrate on teasing the other little prick, was the thought that popped into my head. I felt slightly guilty at that. Did I really think of my husband as a little prick? Was it fair to think of him or his nephew that way, just because they have, or may have in Michael's case, small penises? I suppose we women do judge men unfairly, just as men do for women. They can't help having tiny cocks, any more than some women can help having small breasts.

I made my way quietly upstairs, wondering if Michael was making use of those panties. Tip-toeing along the hall, I pressed my ear to his door. Unless I was very much mistaken the rhythmic shuffling noise and desperate panting was the sound of a young man approaching a solitary release. I should really have left him to finish his business, shouldn't I? But where's the fun in that? Besides, with any luck my own little bit of teasing fun would give him sufficient thrill to inspire numerous episodes of lonely self-abuse.

I moved a few steps back down the corridor turned and this time purposefully stepped down the corridor towards the spare room door.

"Michael?" I called, trying to suppress a grin as I heard the unmistakable commotion of a boy desperately trying to cover himself and avoid the ultimate embarassment, that of being caught masturbating by an older lady relative. I threw the door open in time to see him flopping onto the bed, his face flushed bright red.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you?" I asked, my face a picture of innocence.

"Uh..."

"I probably should have knocked, I know teenage boys like their privacy. I guess I'm just not used to it. Myself and the twins aren't really bothered about that kind of thing. In fact, the three of us would probably walk about naked half the time if Gerald wasn't such an old stick-in-the-mud!" I said, laughing happily. Michael looked like he was about to faint.

"Anyway, listen to me prattling on again. I was just wondering, did I leave a pair of knickers in here? I'm still missing a pair and I thought maybe I'd dropped them when I took the rest." Michael now looked like he'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Um, I don't think....", he mumbled, trailing off as I sank to my knees and bent over, my eyes scanning the floor around his bed. In this position my large breasts were beautifully on display, liable to pop out of their confines at any moment.

"Ah, there they are," I said, lunging forward and reaching under the bed to where Michael had apparently thrown them in his panic. Michael tensed as I placed my hand on his leg for support, sliding upward towards his crotch as I leaned in under the bed. How much more of this could he take, I wondered.

As I slowly moved back I rubbed the crotch of the french knickers, unmistakably damp where Michael's precum had rubbed off while he wanked.

"Oh, these are wet....", I said, looking up at Michael. He did not meet my gaze. His eyes were locked on my chest, where lo and behold and unsurprisingly, the strap on my right shoulder had slipped down onto my arm. My right nipple was now poking out over the top of my dress. That was the final straw. Michael sat there, stiff as a board, desperately trying not to cry outm his hands gripping the sheets either side of his legs. I gazed in fascination as a large damp patch spread across the front of his trousers. The poor boy was exploding into his pants without even touching himself, the sight of my large breast enough to cause him to spurt what appeared to be a gallon of cum. This titanic eruption seemed to go on for a minute but no doubt it was no more than a few seconds. Young boys can cum a lot, but there are limits!

As Michael's moment of crisis passed he began to come to his senses. I decided then that it was far too early in our relationship for him to have to deal with ejaculating in front of me. Time to pass it off like nothing happened then.

"Ah, it did rain earlier when I had the window open to air the room. The floor must be damp where they landed." I stood up, absent mindedly readjusting my strap, covering myself.

"Righto, join me downstairs when you're settled, I'm making us a nice italian dish, " I said, beaming at Michael, acting for all the world like I was completely unaware that he'd just ejaculated in front of me while staring at my breasts.

"Ok, I'll be right down then!" He said, looking up at me, completely taken in, the relief on his face palpable.

I turned and strolled out of the room, moving the panties imperceptibly towards my nose. Imagine, I made him cum without touching him, without him even touching himself. My body thrilled with the thought of it. This was going to be a very interesting and very fun summer!