Summer's Blackmail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Summer begged, “Please I cannot take any more. My cheeks are on fire, I understand my mistake and I will not do it again. Please do not hit me again.”

Abby now angrily said to Summer, “Oh, slut, how can you think that I will not complete your punishment?”

Abby continuing, “You know that you are being punished for being insubordinate to Mistress Lisa, but you also insulted me by saying you should not be treated this way by me, meaning a lowly waitress.

Abby, almost laughingly said, “For that, I am going to add two more strokes so that both of your ass cheeks will have the same number of strokes as well as whelps.”

With that, Abby took one step back from poor Summer and swung with all her might landing a blow just below each ass cheek where the cheeks met her legs.

Summer was now sobbing uncontrollably when Abby began to insert the handle of her brush into her pussy. Summer asked, “What are you doing? You have done what my Mistress asked you to do. You need to stop this now!”

But unfortunately for Summer, Abby was following the final instruction from Lisa and was going to fuck her with the hair brush turned paddle and now turned dildo. The paddle handle was wide and was about five inches in length. When Abby had successfully plunged the handle up to the bristles of the brush, she began to slowly fuck the brush in and out of Summer’s overflowing pussy.

Abby asked, “You are really enjoying this aren’t you slut? Your cunt is so wet and I bet you really got off on getting paddled by me? Tell me slut, you liked it didn’t you?”

“Nooooooo”, Summer moaned as Abby continued to apply pressure as she continued fucking the brush into Summer’s pussy.

Abby questioned Summer again, “Come on slut, I can see how wet you are. Your cunt lips are trying their best to grip the handle as I force in and out of your cunt. So tell me to fuck you harder, let me hear you.”

When Summer did not respond fast enough, Abby suddenly pulled the brush out her pussy and once again lashed two blows across the bright red ass cheeks.

“AAAAWWWWW, god please stop hitting me Abby. Yes I enjoy the paddling, but my ass is hurting too bad,” Summer screamed.

Summer could not believe that she actually said that, but something was happening to her. She was actually getting off on being spanked and the degradation of being fucked by her own hair brush while on the bathroom counter was turning her on even more.

Abby then asked Summer, “Do you want me to spank you again or do you want me to fuck your cunt with your brush?”

Summer begged Abby, “Please put it in me and do not spank me anymore.”

Abby was not satisfied with Summer’s response and said to her, “Slut beg me for it, and I want to know that you want me to fuck your cunt.”

Summer was overcome with desire once and again begged, “Please Abby stick that handle back inside my cunt and fuck me with it until I cum.”

Abby then told Summer to reach around and spread her asscheeks as she wanted to see the handle work its way in and out of her cunt.

As Summer spread her cheeks apart, Abby began thrusting the brush into her cunt with an increasing frequency. She could see Summer’s pussy juices coating the handle and beginning to run down her legs. God, this woman is really turned on by being degraded in this way Abby said to herself.

So, Abby told Summer, “Slut, start rubbing your clit while I fuck your cunt with this brush.”

As Summer began to furiously rub her clit, Abby took a moment to withdraw the brush from Summer’s ass, insert two fingers getting them wet with her juices and then she began forcing them into Summer’s ass. As the fingers got past Summer’s sphincter muscle, Abby jammed the brush handle roughly into poor Summer’s pussy once again. As her fingers steadily slid inside Summer’s ass, Abby began to fuck Summer with renewed vigor with the hair brush turned dildo.

When her two fingers were completely inserted into Summer’s ass, Abby pushed the brush all the way to the bristles again and suddenly Summer exploded in orgasm. Abby could feel Summer’s ass squeezing her fingers in response to the orgasm, but she noticed that Summer continued to rub her clit. Seeing this, Abby started up her assault on Summer’s cunt again with deeper and harder thrusts of the brush. It was not long until Summer came again.

Abby could see that Summer was almost totally spent. Abby then instructed, “Get up slut. Pull your skirt down and get out to your Mistress.”

When Summer did not respond immediately, her ass was met once again with the pain inflicted by Abby and her own brush. On the third stroke, Summer jumped up from her position against the counter, pulled her skirt down, took the brush, placed it in her pocket book and headed out the bathroom door.

Abby stayed in the bathroom for a while slowly touching herself under her bar issued denim miniskirt. She pulled aside her white cotton thong panties and found her own pussy to be soaking wet. She could feel the crotch of her skimpy thong was a wet mess of her pussy juices.

Abby knew that her punishment of Summer had made her soaking wet as the material of her white cotton thong left no doubt. Abby made her pussy even wetter by the explosion of what she knew would be many orgasms that night as she would be meeting her football playing boyfriend who was home for the weekend. Abby thought to herself how much Calvin would enjoy fucking a slut like this school teacher.

As Summer made her way to the bar, she saw that Lisa was engaged in conversation with three men. Lisa was sitting between two and the third was standing behind her. As Lisa saw Summer approaching, she said, “Here is my slut. I want you to meet Bill, Frank and Gary. Tell them hello slut.”

Summer reached her hand out and shook each man’s hand. “Slut that is not how you are to greet any man properly. Give each one of them a full kiss,” Lisa hissed.

As Summer cuddled up to the Bill, she felt his arms wrap around her and then his mouth as his tongue was thrust into her mouth. She returned the advance and was locked in a passionate kiss while his hands roamed over her back, then down to her ass. When Bill broke off his kiss, he spun Summer around until she was met with Frank’s lips and arms. Frank’s kiss was much deeper and stronger than Bill’s as Summer felt his hands move immediately to her ass. Summer felt her body responding to the physical and stimulating assault of these complete strangers. She could not believe that her best friend, her Mistress, was making her do that right there in the bar. As Bill’s kiss ended, she was spun again and was met with a mustached kiss from Gary. His hands wasted little time as one cupped her ass cheeks while the other slid between her legs and found Summer’s overflowing pussy. Gary’s finger found her clit and began ins a light massage, before he forced two of his digits into her pussy.

As he pulled his fingers from her pussy, Gary broke his kiss and helped Summer up onto her barstool. The men could see the tops of her thigh hi hose as her skirt was opened all the way to her crotch as she sat on the stool. Summer crossed her legs and tried to pull the skirt over them so that she could hide her pussy from the view of these strange men.

She looked pleadingly at her friend, who gave her a stern look and shook her head. Summer immediately knew that she was required to keep her legs uncrossed. As she uncrossed her legs, Summer looked down and could plainly see the lacy tops of her thigh hi’s, her white creamy thighs and she could just make out her pubic hair. Summer knew that the men could see everything and closed her eyes hoping that Lisa would come to her senses.

About that time, a tray of tequila shots arrives with limes and salt. Lisa handed a shot glass to each of the men and then told Summer, “Slut, I want you to pour salt on your neck for each man to lick before they take their shots.”

Summer took the salt shaker, stuck her finger into her mouth, rubbed some saliva onto her neck and then shook some salt for Frank to lick. As she felt his tongue on her neck, Summer once again felt stimulation because Frank’s tongue was taking a very long time in removing the salt from her neck and then he took his shot glass, downed its contents and then took the lime into his teeth.

When he finished, Summer heard Lisa say, “Slut, now do some for Bill and Gary, only this time use juice from your cunt!”

Summer could not believe this instruction and said, “Lisa I cannot do that, not here in the bar. I understand that I am your slut, but that is taking it too far in public. I cannot do that.”

Lisa then said, “Hey guys, come here and look at my camera. I think that you will find the contents to be quite interesting. I know my slut will not mind me sharing them with you as I will be sending them to her husband when I get home later tonight.”

Lisa continued to hiss at Summer and said, “I wonder what James will think when he finds out that his sweet Summer is in fact a horny, slut teacher.”

Summer pleaded, “Oh, God Lisa, please don’t do that. I will do as you demand, but please don’t share those pictures. I am out of control and do not know what is wrong with me.”

Lisa sneered back at Summer, “What did you call me slut?”

To which Summer immediately replied, “Please forgive me Mistress. I am so used to calling you Lisa after all of our years of friendship. Please forgive me. I will do as you have directed.”

With that being said, Summer reached between her legs and felt the lips of her pussy to discover the wetness there. She thought to herself that she had never felt this wet in all of her life. Summer quite easily gathered some of her juices on her fingers and reached up to spread it on each side of her neck. She took the salt shaker, poured some in her hand and then applied it to the pussy juice wet spots on her neck. Bill and Gary both leaned in licked the salt from Summer’s neck and then took their shots.

Just then, as if on cue, Abby walked up carrying three shot glasses filled with Sex on the Beach Shooters and placed each on the bar counter in front of Summer.

Abby said to Summer, “Slut, your Mistress demanded that I bring these to you. I am going to take each glass, pour the contents into my mouth and then you are going to suck the juice from my mouth.”

With that, Abby grabbed the first glass, poured its contents into her mouth for all to see, grabbed Summer by the back of her neck, forced her mouth over hers and then let the contents flow into Summer’s mouth to be swallowed. Abby repeated this drinking game two more times and after completion of the third drink, she could see the effects of the first shot with the ecstasy starting to take hold of Summer……………..

Summer was awakened in her bed by the ringing of her phone. It was her husband James with his weekly call to her from Asia. Summer listened to him talk for almost thirty minutes and she barely could respond to any of his statements. Her mind was racing over the events of the previous day, Master T’s instructions, her car exposure to Todd, the submission to Lisa, the paddling by the waitress and then drinks, flashing, groping and kissing those strangers.

As James was wrapping up his call he asked, “Summer, is everything ok? You sound very distant and not too responsive to me.”

Summer lied, “Honey, I had a rough day yesterday, had too many drinks with Lisa and must have fallen asleep once my head hit the pillow. So, when are you coming home to me?”

James then had to tell her, “My boss has told me that I will have to extend my stay for at least two to four more weeks. It seems that Tokyo cannot get along without my expertise and there is no way the company can afford to send a second executive out here. Are you going to be okay with that, baby?”

Summer, almost angrily said, “Well James what choice do I have. I will be ok, but I am not going to sit around the house while you are away. I am thinking about taking a weekend drive down to my sister’s house at the beach. Is that ok with you?”

James immediately sensing his wife’s troubles with is stay said, “Of course it is Summer. You take the time and visit Jane. I am sure that she would love to see you.”

With that, Summer said goodbye to her husband, she loved him, but his trip was not coming at a very convenient time. Given that she was trying to get herself out of the picture jam, it might be better that he was away a little longer, which would give her time to get that damn picture back. Her life was further complicated by Todd and Lisa. She might visit her sister, but, first she had to get that picture back...