Summer's Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Fearing more pain, Summer took the cock from Todd's hands and started to fuck the cock slowly inside her ass. She felt two harsh blows across her ass cheeks.

"Not like that Slut, push back against it with your body so that you can bury it all the way inside," she heard Todd say.

Once again she was being forced to do things that she has never even thought about in her entire life. "Why am I doing this for him," Summer wondered to herself.

Just then, Summer felt the artificial ball sack hit against her cunt lips and she realized that she had the full length of the cock inside her, which she never thought was possible. The realization that she had a black cock buried in her ass caused her to begin to convulse in the initial stages of orgasm when she said, "Master T, I am so close to cumming. May I cum, PLEASE?"

As Todd watched his teacher slut fuck her ass, he could only smile to himself with the knowledge that the rest of his senior year would be a great experience.

Todd then told her, "Slut you can cum, NOW!"

Without hesitation and almost on his cue, Summer exploded in orgasm.

Once she had calmed down, Todd told Summer to go into the bathroom to clean up her mess and to freshen up. Once she had done this, she came back into the bedroom and stood before Todd.

"Slut today is the first day for you to accompany me out in public. I will make sure that no one from your neighborhood will see us together as we will be going places that none of your friends will frequent," Todd said to her.

Todd continued, "Slut, I want you to sit at your make-up table and I want you to apply make-up and eye shadow that will leave no doubt that you are a slut. Once you are finished with your make-up, do the same treatment to your hair."

As Summer sat before her mirror, she began to apply first her base and then the rouge cheek highlight that brought a rosy glow to her face. Then she applied a very dark eye shadow to the lids of her eyes. She then applied eyeliner leaving a slight trail at the end of each eye lid and she followed that with a darkening of her eyebrows. Next, Summer teased and fluffed her hair until it stood out from her head. She applied a thick mouse to her hair which gave it a wilder style than she had ever had before. She had seen the look in the movies, but had never tried it on herself. Lastly, Summer applied a thick coat of deep red lipstick that matched color of her nails.

As she turned towards Todd, he was stunned at the transformation of Summer Wayne, the English teacher who was now his slut. His cock began to twitch again in the shorts that he had just pulled back on. He told himself to calm down as there was lots of time for cumming in and on this slut the rest of the day.

He handed the black garter belt and back seamed hose to Summer. As she slipped one on each leg and fastened it to the belt, she could not help but expose her ass and cunt to the roaming eyes of her young tormentor. She kept saying to herself that I cannot believe that I am being made to do this over a stupid picture.

When she had finished putting the hose on and fastening them to the belt, Todd handed Summer the red thong panties, which she slipped on over the hose. The thong was not nearly wide enough to cover the pubic hair from her pussy. Todd smiled to himself as he knew that before the day was over all of that pubic hair would be gone as well as the hair that trailed up to and around her ass hole.

Next Todd handed the red shelf bra that James had ordered Summer from the Fredrick's catalogue. She had never worn the bra in public and could not imagine what she would look like in a garment that would not cove her silver dollar sized nipples. Next Todd handed Summer the blue jean mini-skirt that buttoned up the front. Summer noticed that the hem of the skirt barely covered the tops of the back seamed hose. Next, Todd handed Summer the beige button up summer sweater and as she put it on, he saw that the sweater was not quite see through, but there was no doubt that anyone looking would be able to see those beautiful nipples. But later today, anyone looking would be able to see nice nipple rings that he was going to give to his slut.

Once satisfied with her attire, Todd said to Summer, "Let's go to the garage and get in your car. We are heading out for the day."

All Summer could say was, "Yes Master T."

As they got in the car, with Todd driving, all Summer could think about was what is going to happen to me today...................

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers