Summer's Blackmail Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,838 Followers

"Summer, I want you to relax and trust that I am going to take very good care of you," Marcos said to try and soothe her nerves.

Summer shot back, "Marcos, I am not going to allow you to do anything to me. Now that Todd is gone, please just let me go."

Marcos enjoying the situation began to slowly rub Summer's legs, which were still supported by her ankles being propped up in the stirrups. As he stroked the front of Summer's shins, feeling the sexy silk nylons of her back seamed hose; Marcos gazed down between her legs and noticed the teacher's pubic hairs sneaking out of the edges of her red thong. Marcos thought to himself that the first thing he was going to do to this slut is to get that hairy mess removed.

As Summer struggled under Marcos' touch and gaze, the door to the room opened and Sarah walked in. Summer noticed that she was carrying a tray with the contents obscured by a linen towel.

As Sarah set the tray on the counter next to the examination table, Marcos asked, "How much time do we have before the next appointment?"

Sarah quickly replied, "Your 1:30 PM cancelled so your next one is not until 3:00 PM today."

"Excellent," was Marcos' quick reply.

Marcos instructed Sarah to unbutton Summer's sweater and help her to take it off. Immediately, Summer began thrashing about on the table trying to elude Sarah's hands. As a result of the car ride to Paradise, there were only four buttons remaining on Summer's sweater and Sarah was finally able to complete the task.

Marcos then said, "Summer lift up your shoulders so that Sarah can remove your sweater. You do not want to get anything on it like the antiseptic we will be using."

"Marcos, PLEASE stop doing this now," shouted Summer.

Marcos leaned down and looked directly into her eyes said, "Summer, you are giving me no choice, but to restrain you from this point forward. I had hoped that you would be cooperative, but, as your Master T advised me, you have not fully comprehended your situation."

With that, Marcos and Sarah each took binding material and tied Summer's ankles to the stirrups. When they had completed this task, they assisted each other in removing the sweater from Summer's body. Next, they unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her skirt and while Marcos raised Summer's hips, Sarah was able to drag the blue jean mini skirt away. Sarah took great care in taking Summer's sweater and skirt, neatly folded them and then locked them in the cabinet adjacent to the door.

Now, Summer was lying before them with her red shelf bra, red thong panties, black garter belt, black back seamed hose and her red pump heels. Sarah punched a hidden lever and arms were extended from each side of the examination table. Quickly, without Summer even comprehending what was happening, Marcos and Sarah were able to slide restraints onto her wrists binding them to the table's arms.

Marcos said to Sarah, "Lets leave the red bra on as it will help hold her breasts as we work on them. But, we will need to remove her panties so that we can shave all of that awful pubic hair."

Summer could not believe what she was hearing and began screaming, "Master T said nothing about shaving my private parts. I am not going to stand for you to do that to me. I am going to kill you for doing that to me."

Marcos calmly said back to Summer, "Slut, you have no choice. If you are cooperative, I will let Sarah use appropriate shaving creams, moisturizers and the finest of razors. If you do not, we will just dry shave you. It is up to you. What will it be slut?"

Once again, with tears welling up into her eyes, Summer began to cry. She could not believe how one little innocent picture taken by her husband from a private moment could be used against her in this way. How could she have gotten herself into this situation?

"Marcos, I promise to be cooperative. Please do not hurt me," cried Summer.

"That's it slut. Just lay back and relax as we will take very good care of you," Marcos almost sympathetically said to Summer.

Summer felt Sarah's hands grasp the tiny strip of material of her thong and started rolling it down her now spread legs. Marcos untied Summer's left ankle so that Sarah could slide the panty off of it and then retied the ankle once again securing it to the stirrup. Marcos, Sarah and Summer each repeated the same procedure on the right leg to allow the removal of the thong.

As Marcos was completing the retying of Summer's bindings on her right ankle he heard Sarah exclaim, "Marcos, this slut is turned on. The crotch of her thong is soaking wet!"

Marcos looking quizzically at Sarah said, "Come again?"

"Marcos, this slut is enjoying this," replied Sarah.

With that, Summer felt the tips of Sarah's finger rubbing the full length of her vaginal slit and to her utter embarrassment and shock; she could feel her wetness via the touch applied by Sarah. Summer saw Sarah hold up the fingers of her right hand to show Marcos that she was indeed wet and she could see her fingers glistening with moisture, but it could not have come from her she thought.

Marcos came close and knelt down between Summer's outstretched and bound legs to get a better look. As he came closer, Marcos was able to detect the slightest whiff of a very erotic aroma and could not resist sampling Summer. As Marcos knelt lower, his nose and lips came down onto Summer's cunt as he began to lick the full length of her cunt lips. He buried his nose against Summer's clit and then inserted his tongue as far as he could to take a quick taste of her deepest fluid.

As Marcos removed his mouth from her cunt, Summer moaned in disappointment as the feeling of his tongue had had a calming effect on her. She tried to raise her hips to seek continued touch from Marcos, but he was now standing between her legs with quite an evil grin on his face.

"Sarah, I have had enough of this playing around. This slut is ready to become a jewelry display piece for me and a pierced slut for Todd," announced.

"Sarah, you may now shave the cunt's pubic hair and make sure that all the hair is removed from her ass crack too," Marcos said quite firmly.

As Summer watched from her inclined position, she saw Sarah run hot water into a silver bowl. As the water was running, she watched as Sarah dropped several different lotions into the water. It appeared that true to his word, Marcos would be letting Sarah use moisturizers and lotions to help keep her safe.

As Sarah placed the bowl on the tray adjacent to the exam table, Summer felt her hands gently rubbing the mound of hair of her cunt. Sarah reached into the bowl and drew out a wash rag, squeezed out some of the excess water and then she began giving Summer's cunt and pubic mound a sponge type bath. Sarah was very clinical in her approach and Summer watched as Sarah checked to make sure that there was no residual soap left on her skin.

Then Summer watched as Sarah opened a blue bottle and began to pour some of its contents into her hand. Sarah rubbed her hands together to spread the liquid evenly and then she began to rub the lotion onto Summer's body, beginning at the top of Summer's pubic region and running along her exposed cunt lips. At first the lotion was very soothing to Summer, but then a slow burning sensation began in the areas that Sarah had applied the blue lotion.

"What are you doing to me you bitch," Summer screamed at Sarah.

Sarah quickly replied, "Don't worry slut, this is a specially formulated hair remover that we use on thick and coarse hair. Because you have never removed your cunt hair before, it is a new sensation for you. If you relax, the heating sensation will eventually make your even hornier than you already are."

Sarah left the room with Summer lying on the table. Summer tried to relax and allow the feeling to go away. But Sarah was right, the longer the lotion touched her skin the more erotic the feeling became. The lotion, though not placed near her clit, was making her clit harden. Summer could feel little stinging fingers that were making her cunt lips twitch causing the opening to her cunt to open and close slightly.

After about ten minutes, Sarah returned carrying a razor set, two different lotions and ordinary shaving cream. As she placed the items on the tray next to Summer, she leaned in to tell her, "Slut, I am now going to put a warm wash cloth on your pubic mound as well as your cunt lips. The lotion that I applied should have removed the bulk of your coarse pubic hair, but I will still need to shave you."

As Summer lay before the stunning redhead, she watched Sarah stare intently at her pubic mound now almost devoid of hair. Summer thought about all the times that James had asked her to let him shave her pussy and how many times she had told him that only sluts and whores would ever shave a personal area like that.

Summer felt the coolness of the shaving cream as Sarah carefully spread the cream around her mound, lips and down into the crack of her ass. It was apparent to Summer that Sarah had done this before as she felt Sarah's fingers spreading her cunt lips in order to apply the cream to any remaining hairs without getting inside her cunt itself.

Once she was satisfied that she had properly covered Summer's remaining hair, Sarah took the straight edge razor and beginning at the top of Summer's pubic mound, made slow and careful strokes across the sensitive areas. It took Sarah only five minutes to be satisfied that all of the hair around Summer's cunt was now fully removed. Now it was on to the ass crack area where little or no hair remained, but Todd had been specific that no hair shall remain.

"Summer, you will need to rise up so that I can shave your anus at this time," Sarah said in a hushed tone.

Summer complying with the instructions, used the stirrups supporting her ankles as leverage and was able to bring her ass off of the examination table. When she had risen sufficiently, Summer heard Sarah say, "That is it. Hold it right there and be very still as this razor is quite sharp."

It only took Sarah a couple of minutes to satisfy herself that she had cleaned all of the pubic hair from poor Summer's body. She ran a warm wash cloth over the entire area to make sure that no residual shaving cream remained. Once she completed cleaning Summer, Sarah began applying moisturizing lotion to the baby butt smooth region that Summer once thought would never be void of hair.

The lotions were meant to not only repair the skin and replace the moisture, but were specially formulated by Marcos to cause heat sensations to permeate through-out a woman's pussy and onto her pussy lips. It only took a light touch with the lotion on one's finger to initiate the stimulation of the whole genital region. Sarah had thought many times to herself that Marcos should package and sell the item on those late night infomercials.

Once Sarah was satisfied that the lotion was applied just right to Summer's pussy lips and ass hole, she removed her hands. She washed her hands in the lavatory because she did not want to risk touching herself, which would make her rub her clit all day. She felt sorry for Summer in a small way because she knew that the piercings combined with the lotion will make her feel things that Summer would have never imagined.

Sarah went over to the door that led back out into the corridor and pressed the intercom button.

"Yes Sarah, what is it," was the reply from Marcos.

Sarah says, "Marcos, Summer is now ready."

"Sarah, have you applied my special lotion also," was Marcos' reply.

Sarah in a frustrated way replied, "Yes Marcos, I have applied your lotions, made sure that the shaving cream has all been removed and I have made sure to clean the area completely with a warm wash cloth as is required." Summer was lying there on the table listening to the two of them talk over the intercom like she was not even there. She wondered exactly what was in store for her now. Here she was strapped to an examination table, legs fully spread and her once hairy pussy now clean shaven by the red head. As she lay there, Summer felt a strange sensation starting to emanate from her cunt. It felt hot on her pussy lips and around her ass hole. She started to squeeze her lips and cheeks together to sort of try and scratch the feeling away. The more she struggled, the more the sensation grew.

Under Sarah's ever watchful eye, she saw that the lotion was taking effect on Summer. She knew that it would only be a few minutes before Marcos came into the room with the remote control egg. At that point, poor Summer would lose complete control of her inhibitions and fall completely under Marcos' control.

Just then the door to room number seven opened and sure enough Marcos was carrying the black remote controlled egg. Sarah noted that its size was only two inches in diameter, but it was the strength and variations that made the device so devilish. Sarah remembered her encounter with the device when she had her clit pierced and how many orgasms she had during the entire process, obviously drawn out by Marcos at the time. That is how she came to work for Marcos, the free piercings, the lotions and sometimes the application of the egg.

Marcos placed the black egg on the tray adjacent to the table to which Summer was still bound. He looked closely at the pubic mound that was once covered by thick coarse hair, but now was smooth and devoid of any hair. "Excellent job Sarah," Marcos said upon completing his inspection.

"Sarah lets begin our piercings on Summer's nipples. Please get the tray off of the middle shelf in the cabinet," Marcos said.

As Sarah bent over to look into the cabinet, Summer for the first time was able to see something other than her upper body and face. Sarah had on a very short, but fluffy mini skirt and when she bent over it was easy for Summer to see between Sarah's legs. Summer was stunned when she saw that Sarah had no panties on and that there were at least three gold rings piercing her pussy lips.

As Sarah straightened up, Summer could see that her skirt continued to rest on her hips and as she turned back towards the table, Sarah's pussy, fully shaven, was in plain view. Summer could see that not only did Sarah have three gold rings in her pussy lips, but her clit was pierced with what looked like a platinum rod with a round knob on each end. Summer thought to herself, "How does she take that out?"

Marcos noticed Summer staring at Sarah's pussy piercings, "Summer, do not worry as we will not be piercing your clit. Your Master T thinks that we should give you some time to get used to your new jewelry. He has told me to reduce the number of piercings today."

Continuing, Marcos tells Summer, "We will be piercing each nipple, each pussy lip and one new piercing for your left ear."

With that, Marcos took out the antiseptic wash that he routinely used for exterior piercings. He paid particular attention to both of Summer's nipples after he had deftly swabbed the upper portion of her left ear. Marcos knew that the cool air hitting Summer's exposed nipples, still supported by the red shelf bra would make them begin to harden. Marcos also knew, based on how she was breathing, that his special lotion was having the anticipated impact on Summer.

As Marcos continued to sterilize Summer's nipples, he nodded to Sarah who then wiped each nipple with gauze. When this was completed, Marcos sprayed a light mist of a deadening Novocain to ease the pain for Summer during the initial piercing. Next, with a perfectly sterile needle, Marcos injected a small amount of the painkiller into each of Summer's fully hardened nipples.

Marcos said to Summer as he felt her begin to tense, "Summer, these small injections will only deaden your nipples for the procedure. You will have some pain in each nipple after we have pierced them, but it will not last longer than a day."

With that, Marcos attached hemostats to each of Summer's nipples knowing that she would not feel the clamps. But, he knew that the pressure of the clamps would force each nipple to completely harden. As he waited, he picked up the two jewelry pieces that would adorn this sexy English teacher.

Marcos had selected a gold bar stud for each of Summer's nipples, which looked like a miniature dumb bell. Once he inserted the open end into her nipple, he would permanently affix the fastening ball to the stud through an application of special glue. Once hardened, the glue would never allow the nipple stud to be removed without cutting off one end, which in itself would be very painful given the size of Summer's nipples and the length of the stud.

Marcos removed the hemostat from Summer's left nipple and immediately forced the piercing needle directly through the middle, which would allow for the gold stud to force the nipple to stay erect all of the time. There was only a little blood, which was easily wiped away. Marcos then inserted the open end of the gold stud, applied the glue and then twisted the gold ball onto the stud. Marcos held the ends of the stud between his fingers for the required 30 seconds. He sprayed Summer's left nipple with antiseptic and Novocain once more so that any pain related to the initial piercing would be reduced.

Marcos then went to Summer's right nipple and repeated the process exactly as he had on her left. He took his time making sure that the studs were in the exact position in each nipple so that when displayed under sheer blouses, the nipples would be extended to the same height.

Once he had finished, Marcos held up a mirror so that Summer could see his handy work. Summer was shocked at how large the piercings were. She had thought that the piercings would be almost too small to see. But, the studs made her nipples stand very erect. Summer felt Marcos twist the knob end of both studs making sure that they did not impinge Summer's nipples in any way. He knew that the skin of the nipple would heal quite rapidly closing over the incisions made by the piercing needle.

As the Novocain began to wear off, Summer could feel a slight discomfort in each nipple, but she had not felt the overwhelming pain that she had been anticipating ever since she heard Master T describe the piercings that he wanted. As she looked at her nipples, tears began to once again form in her eyes as she thought about the first reaction that she would receive from James. But, she could not worry about that now as James would not be home for four weeks and she was still bound to an examination table where she was about to have the lips of her pussy pierced by this total stranger.

Before he started on Summer's pussy lips, Marcos decided to go ahead and do the ear piercing that Todd wanted applied to Summer's left ear. Todd had selected a rather gaudy loop ear pierce that came with an attached row of three red beads. Todd explained that this signified to him that Summer was his slut and that every time she looked into the mirror, she would see the gaudy loop earring and think of his control over her.

But first, it was time for the insertion of the black bullet. Marcos had wanted Summer's pussy to be fully engorged with blood so that her pussy lips were fully extended. He had purposefully delayed inserting the vibrating egg until he had finished Summer's nipples and he wanted the lotion to continue to work its magic on her pussy, clit and asshole.

Before he moved between Summer's already spread legs, Marcos picked up the remote control transmitter to make sure that there was a proper feed to the egg. He pressed the on switch and the egg jumped to life with a slow buzz. He went through each of the ten cycles to make sure that the egg was functioning properly and to make sure that the batteries were properly charged. Marcos then knelt between Summer's legs and put the tip of the egg to the lips of her already wet slit. Marcos noticed that the lotion had worked its magic and Summer was probably not fully aware the effect it was having on her pussy.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,838 Followers