Summer's Blackmail Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Marcos then heard Summer say, "Stop. What are you doing?"

Marcos replied back almost clinically, "Summer, I am inserting a vaginal stimulation egg. The purpose of the egg is to force the lips of your pussy to become overly stimulated so that they swell. This swelling will make it much easier for me to do the piercings that I described to you a few minutes ago."

As Marcos slowly, but firmly applied pressure to the end of the egg that contained the reception tail, which also could be utilized in withdrawing the egg, he was pleased to discover that Summer's pussy was more than wet, it was sopping wet. Marcos was able to fully insert the egg without any resistance from Summer's pussy lips because the lotion had done its work.

Marcos used his middle and index fingers to fully insert the egg into Summer's pussy. As he withdrew his fingers, he raised his hand to his nose and he could smell the sweet fragrance of Summer's pussy. He slowly inserted the fingers into his mouth and was quite pleased at the taste as well as the amount of Summer's pussy juice on his fingers.

Without hesitation, Marcos pressed start on the remote control and immediately he saw Summer's reaction to the initial stages of the buzz created by the two inch diameter black egg. He had enjoyed doing the same thing to many unsuspecting ladies who did not fully understand the pussy lip piercing process. The egg offered no additional benefit to the procedure, but it did give Marcos quite a bit of satisfaction in turning on a woman without her fully comprehending his methods. He knew that once he had finished with Summer's ear, he would be able to remove the egg and replace it with his cock.

He gave the remote control to Sarah who was standing to Marcos's left and he told her, "Sarah, make sure that you work your way up slowly on the controls. I want those lips fully swollen, but I do not need her trying to jump off of the table in orgasm."

Marcos went to the head of the examination table, pressed a lever and Summer's head was lowered to a flat reclined position. Marcos stationed a rolling stool next to Summer's head that gave him access to both her ear and the tray containing his piercing tools.

As he sat there looking down Summer's body, he was able to examine his handiwork on her nipples. He was pleased that both nipples were fully erect and the gold studs appeared to be in exactly the same position relative to the length of each of Summer's nipples, which he estimated to be just a bit larger than silver dollars.

Marcos applied the antiseptic spray to the upper portion of Summer's left ear. He wondered to himself why the left ear. But, he had learned from experience with Todd and his young slave girls, not to question his motives or reasons. This was the first time that Todd had branched out beyond girls his own age. He was amazed at the ease with which he had been able to take control of such a sexy woman. He was beginning to think that even though Todd had forced her submission initially, Summer was in fact a submissive slut.

Marcos quickly pierced Summer's upper ear and inserted the gold loop earring with the three red beads. He made sure that there was no blood as that region of the ear was basically cartilage covered by skin. He dabbed some additional antiseptic lotion to both sides, ensured that the permanent closing clamp was sealed and then flipped the loop up and down a couple of times to ensure that the pierced hole was not too small for the thicker type of loop. Marcos had used this gauge loop only a couple of times in the past, but only in a man's scrotum.

Satisfied that the ear piercing had been done expertly, Marcos went back to admiring his work on Summer's nipples. He was amazed at how erect the nipples remained after ten minutes. He had been able to insert the gold posts exactly in the center of Summer's auroras and the piercing had had the desired effect that Todd had demanded, permanent erections of both of his slut's nipples. Marcos could envision Todd requiring his slut to wear sheer tops with either sheer bras or no bra at all. Marcos wondered if Todd intended on making Summer show off her new jewelry pieces to unsuspecting students at school.

Marcos' gaze then went down to Summer's well shaved pubic mound and the attention that her cunt was receiving from the black vibrating egg. He had purposefully avoided thinking about the effect that the egg would be having on Summer as he wanted to give Sarah time to work through each of the ten settings. As Marcos looked down at Summer's cunt, he could see little tell tale movements of her hips as the egg's more intense settings were having the desired effect on her.

Marcos asked Sarah, "What setting are you on?"

Sarah's reply surprised Marcos, "I am only on number five. I wanted to go slowly while you were piercing her ear. Also, I thought you might like to help with the stimulation by applying some pressure to her nipples."

Marcos looking at Sarah says, "I am not sure her nipples can handle any twisting at this point. I want the studs to still be a little loose in the piercings. I am sure that her Master T will want to turn them as she is sitting on his cock at some point. However, I think that I can stimulate those nipples without really twisting them.

Summer, listening to the conversation taking place said, "Marcos, please don't do anything to my nipples. I am not sure I can stand to have them touched."

"Ah, Summer, do not worry your pretty little head. I am not going to manually do anything to your nipples. However, I do have an electronic stimulus instrument that I think you are going to enjoy," replied Marcos.

Summer, again tearing up, says, "Marcos, why are wanting to stimulate my nipples? I am already going crazy with that black egg inside me. Isn't that enough to make my cunt lips enlarge themselves for you to be able to complete your degradation of me?"

Marcos says to Sarah, "Sarah, are her cunt lips swollen yet?"

"No, Marcos, they have a little ways to go before you will be able to be completely comfortable that they are large enough for you to safely finish your job," replied Sarah.

Marcos looking at Summer says, "You do want me to be careful don't you Summer? You do not want me to cause any permanent damage to that fine cunt of yours do you?"

Summer, with tears continuing to well up in her eyes became more agitated and started trying to pry her hands from her bindings. She raised her upper torso up as far as possible and began to pull against the bindings that secured her wrists to the panels from the table. Her movements caused red lines to form around her slender wrists and the straps holding her ankles in the stirrups began to do the same thing.

"Summer, please relax. We do not want you to injure yourself. I promise that we are almost ready to pierce those lovely cunt lips, but they have to be fully enlarged before I will attempt to pierce them," Marcos said in a calming manner.

Sarah, seeing Summer relax just a little, turned the switch on the remote from five to eight, which skipped the settings that gave a rollercoaster effect to the inner cavities of a body. Summer almost leaped off of the table as the vibrations from the black egg sent sensations deeper into her body than she had ever felt before. Summer slammed her hips back down against the cool vinyl of the examination table. She pressed head back against the table as well.

At that time, Marcos was able to apply the small round electrode to the very tip of both of Summer's nipples. He turned the lever to start and the battery powered nipple stimulated sprang into action. The stimulator had only three settings: On, Off and High. There was no warm up for Summer to get adjusted to the electronic shock caused by the two "C" batteries.

With the Novocain wearing off on her nipples, the electronic shocks from the stimulator caused Summer to suddenly fell pain in her nipples for the very first time in her life. The electronic shock seemed to tear at the very top of her nipple, but also ran through the two stud posts. Her nipples suddenly became harder than they had ever been before.

The painful sensation in her nipples ran directly down to her clit and that stimulation only intensified the stimulation that her cunt was receiving from the black egg as Sarah had increased the level to nine, with only one more level remaining. Sarah knew that the minute that she switched the lever to ten, Summer would have an orgasm that would make her pass out. The whole idea was to prolong the orgasm so that when she did indeed cum, she would be unconscious long enough for Marcos to work his magic on both cunt lips.

With a knowing nod from Marcos, Sarah prepared to turn the lever, but first she wanted to see how wet Summer was. She positioned herself between both of her outstretched legs, supported the by stirrups, but still bound at the ankles. Sarah leaned down, which placed her eyes level with the opening to Summer's cunt. Sarah could plainly see juices slowly flowing out of Summer's cunt. Sarah reached towards the opening, she tugged lightly on the receiver cord that extended from the black egg out of Summer's cunt and then Sarah let her fingers circle the opening to her cunt.

Sarah slowly circled upwards on the lips until her index and middle finger found Summer's now fully erect clit. With a practiced circling massage, Sarah began the final step towards forcing Summer to encounter what Sarah hoped to be the most fantastic orgasm she had had up until that moment.

Summer was overcome with intense pain in her nipples. It was not the kind of pain that she had seen on TV in one of those adult movies that James liked to watch about war and torture. She had watched, mostly with her hands over her eyes, as the militants tortured captured service women. But, her pain was real and when combined with the egg's vibrations and now Sarah's finger massage on her clit, Summer's whole world was beginning to spin.

Summer was writhing now against the table, the assault of Sarah's fingers, the electronic stimulation on her nipples and she could feel the black egg vibrating deep inside her. The egg was touching areas inside her cunt that she had never been able to touch. The black dildo that started this whole situation had never gotten so deep.

Sarah looked up into Marcos' eyes. He was mesmerized by what he was seeing before him. Sarah's gaze ran down Marcos' lithe body to his groin area. It was quite obvious to Sarah, that everything she was doing was pleasing to him. Sarah had had the privilege of being bedded by Marcos on several occasions. She remembered the different curvature of his cock and how instead of bending left or right, his had a slight upward curve. This feature allowed him to insert the cock head fully into her "G" spot. Sarah wondered how that was going to feel to Summer.

At that time, Marcos gave Sarah the knowing nod for her to go to level ten. Sarah, using the thumb of her left hand, slowly pushed the button that would kick the black egg into a gear that confounded her every time she had experienced it. It was impossible to believe that such a tiny device, though it was two inches in diameter, could inflict tremendous stimulation to the inner parts of a person's cavity.

As the black egg sprang into level ten, Summer's shoulders and rear of her head pressed down into the examination table. Summer's hips kicked straight up as hard and as far as the bindings on her wrists and ankles would allow. Summer's eyes rolled back into her eye sockets and she suddenly screamed in orgasm.

Summer's orgasm lasted almost a full sixty seconds. When her body finally stopped writhing against the table and bindings, everything went completely black.

Summer was awakened by the soft sounds of Sarah's voice, "Summer, wake up. It is all over. Your piercings are in, they look beautiful and I think that you will truly enjoy the freedom that they will bring to you."

As Summer slowly came out of her orgasmic coma, she felt a strange bloated feeling in her belly. Her hands were no longer bound to the table, but her legs remained in the stirrups. She pressed her hands onto her upper abdomen and looked at Sarah quizzically.

"Summer, we have given you an enema. We thought that you might need a good cleaning out and it was the right opportunity to administer the warm liquid into your colon as you lay unconscious on the table," replied Sarah.

Summer looked up into Sarah's eyes and asked, "Why would you do that?"

"Well, that was one of Todd's instructions to us today," was the matter of fact reply by Sarah.

"I do not feel so good," replied Summer.

"Here let me help you get up. I will show you to the bathroom," replied Sarah in a very helpful and understanding manner.

As Sarah moved Summer's ankles from each of the stirrups, Summer noticed that she still had on the red shelf bra, the black garter belt, black back seamed hose and her red high heels. As her heels touch the linoleum floor, she started to get up, but Summer's head began to swim a little as she got woozy from being in an inclined position for so long.

"Wait a minute Summer. Let's let your head get used to being upright,' was Sarah's quick response.

Summer felt Sarah's hand on her right elbow and on her back. She could feel Sarah massage her back in a soft and pleasant manner. As she sat, Summer started to wonder how the piercings in her cunt lips looked. She looked down for the first time and saw that her nipples were still standing fully erect held in place by the gold studs with the gold knobs on each end. She was amazed that there was no real pain, only a slight discomfort.

When she thought she was ready, Sarah tugged on Summer's elbow and pushed her into a standing position at the foot of the table. Summer steadied herself with her left hand on the table. She paused for only a moment and then said to Sarah, "I have got to go. Where is the bathroom?"

Sarah replied, "Right this way. I will get you there."

Sarah reached for the door and unlocked the dead bolt. Once out into the corridor, Sarah guided Summer to her left towards the restrooms that were clearly marked. As they reached the woman's bathroom door, it suddenly opened and a woman, about the age of Sarah walked out. The woman looked at Summer and said, "Isn't Marcos wonderful?"

Summer could see several piercings on the young woman, but only on the face. Summer wondered to herself where else she might be pierced.

Summer just made it into the first stall when her bowels erupted. She was overtaken by the amount of liquid being evacuated from her intestines. She felt such a relief when the pressure had ceased. Summer lingered on the commode for a few minutes until there was a knock on the door to the stall.

"Are you ok Summer?" was the question poised by Sarah.

As Summer flushed the commode and exited the stall, she came face to face with Sarah for really the first time. Sarah was almost the same height as she was, but her breasts were a cup size smaller. Summer could smell Sarah's sweet perfume and hoped that her bodily odors, caused by the enema were not disgusting to Sarah.

"Here Summer, let me help you clean up," was the first thing that Sarah said.

Summer felt Sarah's rather firm hands as she began to rub a very warm wash clothe over her pussy mound. As she worked her way around Summer's body, Summer could still feel the heated sensations from the lotions that Sarah had rubbed onto her skin. As the warm wash clothe reached her ass cheeks, Summer felt Sarah's hand pushing her downward towards the lavatory counter top.

As Summer's hands rested flatly on the counter top, she felt Sarah's hands spreading her cheeks and then she felt warm soothing water being dribbled down and onto her anus. Summer felt like Sarah was lingering a bit too long on her anus and started to rise back up, until she felt Sarah's pressure in the middle of her back forcing her flat onto the counter top.

"Summer, I want you to spread your legs for me, really wide. I need to put some lubricant moisturizer onto your anus," said Sarah.

Summer looked over her left shoulder and asked, "Why do I need lubricant and moisturize on my anus Sarah?"

Sarah replied quickly, "Summer, if I were you and I had been instructed to do everything you are told do, I would not ask any questions. Now lean over the counter and let me do my job."

As Summer thought for a moment, she felt Sarah's hands on the middle of her back. Summer could feel the pressure forcing her downwards onto the counter top. The Formica top was cool to her breasts and Summer could feel the new stud piercings against the counter top.

As Summer was now face down on the counter top, Sarah spread her ass checks and quickly spread Marcos' specially formulated lubricant. Sarah knew from past experience that the lubricant would feel cool at first, but as she massaged it into the opening to Summer's most private passageway she would begin to feel an itching heat that Summer would do anything to itch it.

Summer could feel Sarah's fingers begin to spread the lubricant on her freshly shaven ass. She did not mind the touch so much, but the position she had been directed to take was demeaning to her. Why was she being treated this way by another woman Summer wondered to herself?

Just then, Summer felt a finger from Sarah's hand slip inside her anal passageway. Summer sphincter muscles tried to keep the invading finger out, but the lubricant just made the insertion too easy. Pretty soon, Summer felt a second finger being inserted into her ass and there was almost no resistance from Summer's sphincter muscles.

Sarah began to saw both fingers in and out of Summer's now stretching ass hole. Summer did not realize that the lubricant was about to begin a sensation that would force her to beg for sex with Marcos. As Sarah saw her fingers bury all the way to the last knuckle, she let her fingers rest against Summer's ass cheeks.

Sarah wanted Summer's sphincter muscles to fully relax before she inserted the black egg that had driven Summer to orgasmic bliss. As she waited, Sarah began to spread her two fingers inside Summer's ass so that the sphincter muscles would be properly stretched.

When she was satisfied that the muscles were sufficiently stretched, Sarah leaned in and whispered, "Summer, I need you to relax. I am going to be inserting something into your ass that will make you feel strange. It will not hurt, unless you fight me."

With that, Sarah withdrew her two fingers noticing that there were no dark anal liquids on her fingers. Sarah knew that the enema had done it's just perfectly.

Sarah took the egg from her pocket and positioned the insertion end up to Summer's anus. With only a slight push the egg was almost fully inserted before she felt any resistance from Summer. Summer tried to pull away, but the counter top resting against her upper thighs prevented Summer from avoiding the inevitable insertion of the egg.

With her index finger, Sarah was able to push the two inch diameter egg past the last bit of resistance from Summer's sphincter muscles. All that remained was the transmission cord that also served to remove the egg later.

When she had completed the insertion Sarah then said, "Summer, you can now stand up. We need to take a look at the piercings."

As Summer stood up, the pressure from the egg inside her anal passageway caused her stomach to cramp lightly. When she was fully erect, Summer felt Sarah's hands on her hips and her body pressed against hers. Suddenly Summer felt Sarah's hands slowly slide around her hips as they started a downward path.

Sarah's hands passed by the newly shaven pussy mound and went directly to Summer's cunt lips. Summer could feel Sarah slowly draw her lips outwardly and that is when Summer, for the first time, saw the gold rings that now adorned both of her cunt lips.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers