Summer's Blackmail Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

As Todd pulled the condom from his cock, an evil thought crossed his mind. He said to Summer, "Slut open your mouth. I am going to pour my hot jism down that sexy throat of yours."

With that, Todd placed the open end of the condom against Summer's lips. She hesitated and she felt Todd's wrath immediately when he grabbed her left nipple and pulled on the gold stud. Summer felt like he was going to rip her nipple completely off and opened her mouth to scream, which gave Todd the opportunity to pour the contents of the condom into her mouth.

"Swallow my cum, slut," was all he had to say to Summer.

He watched as she struggled with the thought of sucking the jism from the condom, but she was able to fully suck every last drop from the condom.

After Summer had drained the condom, Todd said to Sarah, "Take my slut to the bathroom, get her cleaned up, fix her make-up like the slut she is and then let her put her clothes back on."

With that, Sarah pulled Summer from the exam table, forced her out of room seven and down the hall. When they got to the bathroom, Sarah ran hot water into the sink and then placed a wash cloth in the water.

Looking at Summer, Sarah said, "Slut, you look like you have been put through the ringer. I do not know what Todd has in store for you, but you better get cleaned up fast. There is make-up there in the drawer. Todd likes his sluts to have very dark eye shadow, bright red lipstick and extra linings on their eyelids and eyebrows."

Summer looked her body over and was amazed at the piercings. She could not believe that her nipples still stood erect as a result of the two gold studs. Her earring was the most intriguing because it was a little gaudy for her tastes and the three beads caused the ring to fold forward onto her ear. Anyone that looked at her would see that earring right away. Then she looked down and spread her pussy lips to once again look at the piercings in each of her lips. The rings were in the very middle of each lip and would be very obvious to James when he returned. But, Summer could not worry about that now. She had to make sure that she did not displease Todd today. She knew that any hope of stopping her servitude was fading. Now she just had to try and limit the risk to her exposure.

As Summer re-entered room seven, her transformation from teacher to slut was complete. As instructed, she had paid lots of attention to her eyes and from the reaction of Todd, she felt like she had pleased him. She had pulled her thong back on, but unfortunately the small strip of material went into her pussy and the piercing rings were exposed.

Summer went up to Todd so that he could more closely inspect her. He noticed that the top three buttons on Summer's sweater were undone and only the top three buttons on her skirt remained buttoned. Todd could plainly see the nipple piercings and thought how wonderful the view would be when they went to the other places he had in mind for his slut.

Looking at Summer, Todd said, "Slut, you will need to pay Marcos for your piercings. I did get him to cut you a deal and I am sure that he appreciated your tip while on the table.

Stunned Summer looked at Todd and said, "You are making me pay for these piercings? Why do I have to pay for something that I did not want in the first place?"

"Slut, you do as you are told. The piercings are your reminder that you have no choice," was Todd's angry reply.

As they walked out of the Paradise, Summer noticed that the top to her car was still down. She wondered to herself, "Where is he taking me now?"

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers