Summer's Blackmail Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Slowly, Summer's fingers circled her clit and she spread her legs bracing them against the sides of the tiles of the shower stall. Summer took the bar of Tone soap and ran it down her back, down the crack of her ass until it reached her ass hole. Summer rubbed the soap on her ass hole and then returned the soap to its tiled holder. Summer's right hand returned to her ass and she easily inserted her middle finger due to the lubrication of the soap as well as the expansion caused by the butt plug during the night. Once she was able to fully insert her middle finger into her ass, Summer was lost in the stimulation of her nipples, clit and ass hole. It was only moments before she once again had an orgasm her body so desperately needed.

Once she had calmed down, Summer completed washing the rest of her body. Next Summer shampooed her hair and then applied the conditioner that helped give it the body that she liked. While the conditioner did its work on her hair, Summer, as required by Master T, went about removing any stubble from her arm pits, legs, ass crack and pussy mound. Summer paid particular attention to her pussy lips to make sure that all pubic stubble was removed but no cuts of her sensitive lips occurred. She also had to be careful not to catch the razor on her piercings which required her to pull the lips apart with her left hand. Summer noticed the stimulation this created and once again felt the urge to rub her clit. Summer was able to get a hold of herself, complete the shaving task and then rinse the conditioner out of her hair.

Summer grabbed the towel from the towel bar and began to dry her body. As she rubbed the fabric across her ass, she let out a little whimper as the rough edge of the towel touched her very sore ass. Summer then started to dab the towel on her ass, which was not as painful.

Once she was satisfied that she was dry, Summer unconsciously slipped the six inch white heels back onto her feet, re-attached the slut collar around her neck, applied Vaseline to the black butt plug, inserted the plug and then slipped a clean white thong on making sure that the plug was held snugly in place. With her wet hair wrapped in a towel, Summer padded out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen for her morning coffee and the Tuesday morning edition of the local paper.

As she got to the bottom of the stairs, Summer realized that walking around in the heels was going to be very painful to not only her toes, but her calves also. The shoes forced her to almost walk on her tip toes or at least it felt like that. Once she steadied herself, she headed for the front door to retrieve the morning paper. When Summer looked through the cut glass window pane, she was not able to see the paper on her front porch. She and her husband James had agreed to pay the paper delivery service extra so that they would drive up their long driveway and deposit the paper on the front porch. "Shit, it is at the bottom of the steps," Summer mumbled to herself.

Summer turned and headed towards the stairs to go up to her bedroom to retrieve her silk robe that Master T said he would allow her to wear to be somewhat covered if she had to go to the door. Then she realized that his instructions were to be followed specifically and she was not allowed to wear the robe unless meeting someone at the door. "I wonder if he would notice if I did it," she asked herself.

Why risk it she thought. Todd had cameras in the house and she was not sure where they were, what he could and could not see. After all, all she had to do was open the door, walk down four steps, grab the paper and then rush back inside. Summer knew that it was pretty early and most of her neighbors were getting ready for their days and the view of her front porch was not at all clear to any of them except for the lecherous Mr. Johnson.

With trepidation, Summer slowly opened the door, made sure that the door was not locked and quickly walked down the steps, head still wrapped in a towel, bent over to retrieve the paper and then her asshole, loosened by the butt plug let the black butt plug slip from between her anal lips and the plug bounced down onto the side walk. Somehow, the small thin strip of material of her thong had moved and her ass decided at that moment to open up and spit the butt plug out.

Summer was horrified, quickly retrieved the plug, ran up the steps as fast as her six inch heels would allow and slammed the door shut. Unbeknownst to Summer, Mr. Johnson had just coincidently been looking out of his bedroom window when he got a quick as well as a funny look at Summer retrieving her butt plug from the side walk. Mr. Johnson remembering the fuck session that he witnessed and recorded the previous Sunday knew something was up with his sexy neighbor, but he just could not figure things out. He made a mental note to call on his sexy neighbor one day this week.

As Summer slammed the front door closed, she let out a hysterical laugh. When she had time now to think about it, the mere thought of losing her butt plug that way was funny and horrible in the same moment. Not sure it the cameras in her house were aimed at her right now, she decided not to tempt fate and have Master T spying on her at that very moment to see that she was not complying with his demands. Summer bent over at the waist, pulled the thin string of her thong to the side and easily slipped the black butt plug.

Summer then went about her morning routine, drinking a cup of coffee, taking her vitamins and eating only fat free yogurt in order to lose the pounds that Master T had ordered. Summer went to sit on the same bar stool on which she had received her punishment last night, but as her ass cheeks touched the seat she knew that she could not sit as her ass was still very sore from the paddling she received.

It is going to be a long day today not being able to sit," Summer mumbled to herself.

Summer walked gingerly up the stairs, quickly kicked off her heels, slipped the thong down her legs, pulled her butt plug out of her ass, unbuckled her slut collar and padded into the bathroom to process for the day.

Summer sat down in front of her make-up mirror, took the towel from her almost dried long hair, applied the requisite slut make-up to her face and eyes making sure that the eyelids were provocative as she was commanded to do by Master T. Once finished, Summer took a final look at her face in the lighted mirror and she felt very uncomfortable with that kind of make-up for school. She had always been cautious and understated in applying make-up all her life, especially at school. But, looking at herself now made her realize her transformation into a teenager's slut was very evident. She went about fixing her hair for the day making sure that the hair was pulled back behind her left ear so that the loop earring with the three red beads was clearly visible.

Summer walked over to her dresser and looked through her new lingerie. She was mindful of the camera or cameras with views of her bedroom and closet. She selected a black lace bra with a matching thong and beige thigh hi's as she did not want to feel the straps of a garter belt rubbing her ass cheeks all day. Once she had slipped her thong up her legs and fitted her one size two small bra on, Summer slipped hose first on one foot and then the other as she slowly slid the silky hose up each leg. The ankle bracelet under the hose made her look like one of the floozies she had seen at bars in the past not knowing that it was not proper to wear an ankle bracelet under hose. Now, she was being transformed into a teenager's view of a floozy.

Summer's next task was to dress some what slutty for the day, but thankfully because Master T would be out of the classroom for the next three days, she could afford some modesty in the clothes that she wore. Summer selected a solid colored red blouse that buttoned up the front and a dark blue skirt with a front slit. This skirt was the shortest of her "conservative" clothing, but Summer felt that if Todd saw it he would approve because the slit would expose the tops of her hose should she be able to sit during the day.

Once dressed, Summer went to her shoe rack to look over her choices. From her shoe shopping trip with Todd, she had four new pairs of shoes. She had her six inch heeled white shoes or her slut shoes that she was required to wear around the house. Next Summer picked up the red six inch heels with ankle straps, but just could not imagine being made to wear those during the day at school. Summer was now down to the black four inch slip on heels and the black four inch heels with ankle straps.

Summer held one shoe from the two styles and decided in homage to her Master that she would wear the ankle strapped pair of black heels. As she slipped on and fastened each heel, Summer felt how provocative the shoes could make her appear as the heels looked like they were permanently fastened to her legs. Summer walked around the bedroom to get used to the shoes but also to allow Master T the opportunity to see how she was dressed in case he was watching her at that very moment. Summer shuddered at the thought of being watched in her own bedroom by a teenager, much less a teenager that was her Master.

Summer hurried down her stairs, grabbed her school bag, lunch and headed to the garage. As Summer settled into the driver's seat of her convertible, she looked down to see that the skirt had indeed risen up sufficiently to allow the slit to expose the tops of her thigh hi's and Summer realized that she would not be able to sit in view of any students while wearing the skirt.

As she backed out of the garage, Summer realized that the top to her convertible was still down, but she did not have time to raise it back up so she decided to enjoy the cool breeze of the October fall morning as she drove the 20-minutes to school.

Summer was driving along the familiar roads to the school and not really paying attention to the traffic. She did not notice that a group of teenagers were approaching her in a pick-up truck. The teenagers did not know who the woman was in the car, but they could see her hair blowing in the wind and with the top down, they felt like they might get a good view of her. As the vehicles approached the next intersection, the light suddenly changed and the truck carrying the four teens quickly pulled along side the BMW convertible on the passenger side. They were surprised to look down into the driver's seat to see their Senior English teacher, Ms. Wayne, legs somewhat spread apart and they could see the tops of her hose and they swore that they could see her panties.

Summer realized that she was being stared at intently but she dared not glance to her right to see who it was. As the light changed to green, Summer stepped on the accelerator and quickly left the pick-up truck behind. "God I hope I do not know who that was," Summer said out loud.

As she pulled into the school parking lot, Summer guided her car into her favorite parking space away from the trees. Summer engaged the convertible top's motor and slowly the dark top closed over her head. She quickly checked her make-up, re-fluffed her hair and headed into the school building which was a place she had always felt so energized to go into each day. Now she viewed the school as her private display zone because she did not know what her Master may make her do and what others would think of her.

As Summer approached the administration office, she was hopeful that she would not run into Shirley as the encounter with her on Monday had unnerved her as she had never ever thought that she could be forceful with another woman and yet, the idea of making Shirley do as she directed caused Summer to smile briefly to herself.

Sure enough, Shirley was already at her post outside of Principal Harding's office. Summer watched as Shirley gave her the once over, smiled at her and then went back to her computer screen. Summer was relieved to not have to deal with Shirley this morning. Summer picked up her mail and headed to her classroom. The quickest way to her classroom was the back stairwell, but those steps would play havoc on her legs in the new heels as well as the pain she was feeling in her ass from the paddling last night.

As she climbed the stairs, Summer was unaware that she was being watched intently by the pick-up truck riders. They had quietly followed Summer down the hall and had positioned themselves so that every step Summer took, they could see straight up her skirt and they could see the tops of her thigh hi's as well as the lower curves of her ass. They were all quite pleased with their view and to the fact that their stiff, but hot looking English teacher was wearing a thong.

Summer heard the giggling from inside the stairwell, but paid it no attention. As she unlocked her door, she found an envelop that had been slipped there after she had left last night. Summer had been in a fairly good mood considering she felt like she would be left alone for three days because Todd, Master T, was out of town until late on Thursday on his Washington, DC trip. Summer bent down to pick up the envelop and as she did, she felt the hem of her skirt rise in the back and she felt eyes upon her. As she wheeled around on her four inch, black ankle strapped heels; she saw feet scurrying away from her door. She was not sure what they saw, but she was pretty confident that they would have been able to at least see the lace tops of her thigh hosiery.

She quickly moved to her desk, set the envelop and her school bag on top of the desk. She pulled out her chair, sat down and winced immediately in pain as the strokes from Master T's paddling reminded Summer that she had been punished for not following Master T's strict instructions. She opened the envelop and pulled out a single piece of paper that detailed her day:

Slut,

I hope that your ass is still sore and the pain reminds you of the punishment that you will receive if you do not follow my every instruction to a T. I have placed a camera in the back of your class room and it is supported with a wireless transmitter and an extended life battery. You can check for yourself if you like as it is pointed directly at your desk where you will be sitting most of the day. For each class period, you will sit on your desk to give instructions. Each class will begin with you behind your desk and after the last student is seated, you will begin your lecture, then get out of your chair, walk around your desk and then sit on top of your desk facing your students. The camera will be pointed directly at you in this position and I will want you to put on a show for me, which will of course benefit the other students if they are paying attention to your lecture. At lunch today, you will go to the student restroom on your floor, go into the last stall, strip off your blouse & bra, pull your skirt up around your waist, pull your thong panties down to your ankles (they must touch the floor), face the toilet, place your left hand on the back of the toilet and with your right hand you are to insert your black butt plug into that tight asshole of yours. You are allowed to use your KY jelly if you brought it with you today. If you did not, then use whatever liquids you have available to you, but insert that butt plug in your ass. Once inserted turn towards the stall door with your panties still around your ankles; you are to rub your erect clit until you cum. Once you have had your orgasm, you may get redressed and eat your lunch in the teacher's lounge. You are not allowed to take the butt plug out of your ass. There will be another note for you later today.

Master

Summer could not believe her misfortune. She had thought that she would be able to enjoy the next three days without interruption from Todd (Master T), but here first thing on Tuesday morning she knew that she was under his command and there was no getting around the issue. Summer glanced quickly at her wall clock and noticed she had 15 minutes until her first period class. She had three classes before her lunch break, her ass was hurting from the spanking she received last night and her forehead was now gleaming with a light sweat due to the sudden realization of the total control that Master T had over her even in his absence.

Summer quickly put away her school bag and went to place her lunch in her classroom refrigerator. When she opened the door, she found a small cup with a cap sitting in the refrigerator. She did not recognize the cup and as she lifted it out of the refrigerator, she saw the words on the cup's top that read, "pour contents of the container into your morning coffee". Summer opened the container and looking inside she was able to determine that it was cum. "Oh my God," Summer quietly said to herself as she had purchased a non-fat latte from Starbucks on the way into school. Now she had to pour Master T's cum into her morning coffee so he could watch her drink his cum.

Summer put her lunch bag containing the light salad and low calorie yogurt into the refrigerator. She was having to eat very lightly as she had been told to lose 5 ponds this week and she did not want to make Master T mad because she failed to lose the weight she had been directed to lose.

Dejectedly, Summer walked back to her desk with the container in her hand. She knew that she was being watched or at least being filmed and that she had to pour Master T's cum into her coffee. Summer took the top off of the container and the top to her coffee. The warm aroma of her coffee filled her nostrils and then it was interrupted by the fragrant smell of the cum as she tried to pour it into her cup. But, because it had been in her refrigerator, it had become a glob of cum rather than liquid. Summer had took her finger and scraped the cum into her coffee cup. She smelled the cum and she remembered the fucking that she received the night before and how Master T's cum had oozed our of her most of the night. Once she was satisfied that Master T would be pleased that she had done as directed, she reached for a tissue and started to wipe her fingers of the cum. But, Summer thought better of it because she knew that Master T would not want her to waste his cum. Summer brought her finger up to her lips and facing the area where the camera was situated; she extended her tongue and licked the residual cum from her fingers.

Todd, watching from his home computer, quietly smiled as he saw his slut English teacher drinking her coffee with his cum flavoring it for her. He could not believe that in five short days, he had transformed this mature teacher into his willing slut. He could not wait until he got back from his Washington trip so that he could complete Summer's transformation into his willing slut. Marcos was already designing her "tramp" stamp, which would be a replica of the school mascot, the Screaming Eagle.

Todd had also decided that he would let Marcos put his trademark neck tattoo on the back of Summer's neck near shoulder height. The tattoo would only be seen if her hair was pulled up into a bun, but Todd had already decided that a shorter bob cut was in Summer's future. Summer would also be getting a barbed wire tattoo around her thigh at a height that would be hidden under her short skirts, but clearly visible when she was seated.

Todd watched as the first of the students began arriving into his slut's classroom. He was sad to know that he would have to log off soon, but he wanted to watch the beginning of her first lecture.

Summer, lost in thought as she drank her cum flavored coffee, did not fully realize her classroom was full until the blaring of the school bell signifying that her day had begun. As demanded by Master T, Summer began her lecture by telling the students to open their books where she ended yesterday's lecture. As she began, Summer slowly stood up from her chair and walked around to the front of her desk. With every eye on her, she continued talking; she backed up to the edge of the desk, rested her ass cheeks against the edge of the desk and with both hands, Summer slowly and painfully slid back onto the desk.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers