Summer's Blackmail Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Sandy, to give more impact to her demand, twisted Summer's hair in her left hand and this forced her to let out a slight wince of pain, which was all that Sandy needed to force her clit into Summer's mouth. "Now lick that clit," Sandy commanded again.

With the pain in her head bringing her to tears, the cock in her pussy, the butt plug in her ass were all contributing to Summer being lost in the stimulations of her body and mind as she was being forced to service this beautiful, but young black woman's pussy. Summer cautiously extended her tongue to taste the now well lubricated lips of Sandy's pussy. Sandy moved Summer's head so that she could better fuck her clit against the teacher's tongue.

Summer continued to fuck the dildo in and out of her pussy and got in rhythm with Sandy's pussy forcible being rubbed against her tongue. "Take my clit into your mouth slut," Sandy suddenly commanded.

Summer had not become proficient in sucking another woman's clit and had not anticipated the quick manner in which Sandy had been bucking her hips into her face. Summer felt Sandy's hands pull her face even closer to her pussy and she could feel the juices running out of Sandy's pussy mixing with her own saliva. Summer decided that the best thing to do was to make her tongue as hard as she could and just extend it along the clit that was being fucked into her face. That seemed to give Sandy the most pleasure and it now appeared that that may be the way to get this disgusting act over with more quickly.

Summer felt Sandy's body suddenly stiffen and she was being pulled closer to her pussy to the point of almost not being able to breath. Summer could hear Sandy begin to grunt in rhythm with her fucking motion against her tongue. At the same time, Summer accelerated the fucking of the dildo into her pussy. Summer reached up and placed her hand on the young black woman's tight ass cheek and tried to pull her even closer. About that time, Summer felt Sandy erupt in orgasm and Summer was sprayed with orgasmic juices spewed from the black woman's pussy right onto her mouth, nose, face and running down her chest between her breasts.

Summer felt Sandy's grip on her hair and the back of her head, but Summer did not let go of the clit that had been forced into her mouth. Summer tried to suckle the erect clit and took the gold bar bell like piercing between her lips. For whatever reason, Summer felt like if she kept the clit in her mouth she would be allowed to get over the edge and have the orgasm she so badly needed. But in the blink of an eye, she heard Sandy command, "Slut let go of my clit or I will take my fingers and poke you right in your eyes."

Summer immediately released the athletic black woman's clit and recoiled from her grasp. But, Summer continued to fuck the dildo in her pussy but she was becoming more and more frustrated with her lack of ability to cum. Summer was able to jam the whole length of the dildo into her pussy and she held there as she rocked her hips against the basis concentrating the movements of her clit on the hard base.

Summer was not paying attention to Sandy and was surprise when Sandy too the base of the dildo in her hands, brushing Summer's away from it. Summer wrongly assumed that this domineering young black woman, a former student was now going to give her the release she so desperately craved. But, all Sandy did was to pull the cock out of Summer's aching pussy without even giving her the chance to protest.

Summer was left effectively on the edge of orgasm with no way to bring her self the relief she was now craving so badly.

Summer moved her free hand down to her clit and began to feverously rub her swollen digit with her middle and index fingers. With her left hand, she reached behind and began fucking the black dildo in and out of her now well stretched ass. She closed her eyes, rocked back and forth trying to achieve orgasm.

Sandy then kept in concert with Todd's plans for Summer by saying, "Slut, take your hands off of Master T's cunt. Who said that you could cum?"

"But please Mistress Sandy, I am so close t o cumming and I need it so badly," pleaded Summer.

"Slut, when are you going to learn and understand that you are a slut for every one else and that you are not permitted to cum unless you are told to do so," replied Sandy in a somewhat haughty tone.

Summer did as instructed and took her hands away from her clit and the black butt plug. She just remained on the floor on her knees with her skirt pulled up above her waist, black 4 inch strapped heels, thigh hi hose on and her blouse almost completely unbuttoned. She was not sure when the buttons popped, but she could now feel that several of the buttons on her blouse were either dangling by a thread or had busted completely off of the blouse.

"Stand up slut," Sandy ordered.

As Summer rose to her feet, she felt her body trembling; almost aching for the orgasm she was denied. The insides of her thighs were wet with the juices from her pussy that had escaped from around the base of the black rubber dildo. Her ass was aching from the paddling that she had received the night before at the hands of Master T and her ass hole felt stretched due to the insertion of the butt plug for most of the day.

Summer said quietly to herself, "Get a hold of yourself Summer. You have got to drive home and you need your composure."

"Slut, take that butt plug out of your nasty ass," was Sandy's next instruction.

Summer, bending over slightly, reached between her ass cheeks and slowly withdrew the plug from her ass.

"Put that ass covered plug in your mouth and clean your juices from that plug, Slut," Sandy continued with her instructions.

As repugnant as it made her fell, Summer did as she was instructed by the athletic black former student. Summer could not seem to gather the mental strength to resist Sandy, not did she have the will not to comply with the instructions. The more degrading the act was, the more compliant she felt herself become.

Summer slowly circled her tongue around the butt plug as it was fully inserted in her mouth. She felt Sandy's hands on the plug as she began to slowly and methodically push and pull the plug in Summer's mouth.

Once she was satisfied that the plug was clean, Sandy instructed Summer to stand up straight, pull the skirt down over her hips and to try and button the remaining buttons on the blouse. Summer easily slid the skirt down over her hips, feeling relaxed now that she was not as exposed. But, the blouse was almost not useable. There were on three buttons that could be fastened, but only two provided some closure for the blouse. Summer buttoned the middle two buttons at her cleavage, which barely covered her black lace bra. The only useable button was the bottom button, which was quickly snatched from the blouse by Sandy. The three remaining buttons out of six were hanging by threads and easily pulled from the blouse by Sandy. Looking down Summer said, "I cannot go out of the salon to my car for the drive home like this. Can I have some thread to reattach the buttons?"

Summer immediately realized that she had made a mistake because she saw a certain level of rage in Sandy's eyes as the first of two blows to her stomach were landed by each of athletic black girl's strong hands. Summer almost doubled over in pain from the blows, more like slaps, but painful nonetheless. "What did you say slut," Sandy asked incredulously.

Barely able to speak as the wind was almost knocked completely from her lungs, Summer apologized, "Mistress Sandy, I am very sorry for not addressing you properly. I was just shaken by the fact that you had ripped buttons from my blouse and I was going to be made to leave the salon and drive home with my ripped blouse."

That is when Sandy dropped the Fantasy Adult Bookstore onto Summer's naïve and unsuspecting ears. "Slut, your tasks for Master T are not over and your evening of servitude is only beginning," Sandy said.

Sandy continued, "Your master has required that you are to go down the block to the Fantasy Adult Bookstore and purchase several items that he deems necessary for your continued training."

"But, Sandy, I am not dressed sufficiently to go out in public," Summer thoughtlessly retorted.

As expected, Summer's thoughtless response was met with the hand of the athletic young black woman's right hand across both of her cheeks. Sandy then grabbed Summer, spun her around and forced her face down onto the top of the tanning bed. Sandy quickly pulled the hem of Summer's tight skirt up over her ass, pressed down with her left hand in the middle of the poor teacher's lower back and quickly slapped each of Summer's ass cheeks five times.

With her hand still firmly pressing down on Summer's back, Sandy said to the poor teacher, "Slut, do you want me to continue beating your ass or are you going to do as you are told?"

"Mistress Sandy. Please do not make me go into that awful place. I have never been in an adult store like that and I am scared to do so," pleaded Summer.

"Well, it does not really matter slut, as Master T has demanded that you do so and that is it," Sandy quickly responded.

"I just will not go Mistress Sandy," replied Summer.

"Fine, slut. Master T advised me that if you refused to tell you that the next email you receive will contain several pictures of you performing lewd acts in the girl's bathroom in your school as filmed by one of your students," Sandy sneeringly said to the teacher.

"What do you mean, seen by a student," asked Summer.

"I do not know the specifics and do not care. My job is to advise that if you do not do as instructed, then emails will be sent to everyone in your address book both on your home and work computer so that Wednesday will be the last day in your teaching career and in your marriage," Sandy matter-of-factly replied.

Sandy could see the stunned look on Summer's face. Sandy did not know what kind of pictures or by whom they were taken, but she was sure that they would be very revealing about the teacher if Todd was sure that his slut would comply with his instructions.

"Mistress Sandy, please do not make me do this. Please just tell Master T that I went and I will make it up to you somehow," pleaded Summer.

Sandy had been advised by Todd that the trip to the Fantasy Adult Bookstore was required and that her appearance would be reported to him by his mentor Bill Fraser. He also had told Sandy that Summer would try to get her to cooperate in trying to lie about her trip to the bookstore.

Sandy then informed Summer, "Slut, your Master has made it clear that you are to go directly to the Fantasy Adult Bookstore. You are to only wear what you have on and you are to back at this salon before closing time which is 8:00 PM."

Sandy continued, "Slut, you are only allowed only to take a credit card and nothing else. You are to walk the two blocks down the street and enter through the front door. There is a man there behind the counter who knows you are coming and is waiting for you. It is now 5:20 PM, so you better get your ass in gear."

"Now slut, are you going to comply with your Master's directions or do I make the call I am required to make," asked Sandy.

Summer was beaten. She had no way out right then and could not afford for any pictures to be sent even though she did not know when or if any pictures were taken of her. But, she could not afford to risk it because her greatest fears were losing her job and her husband finding about her situation. The piercings were one thing, but finding out she was a total slut at school would be too much for the school to over look and her husband, James, to forgive.

"Yes Mistress Sandy, I will comply with Master T's instructions," replied the beaten teacher.

"That is a good thing slut. Here is the list of items that your Master requires that you purchase and then bring back to me for verification. You must be back here before we close at 8:00 PM or I will just throw all of your stuff out into the street beside your car," Sandy advised.

"Please Mistress Sandy, do not throw my personal items into the parking lot. I promise to be back," Summer meekly replied.

Sandy then went about telling the poor English teacher that there were seven items on the list that she had just handed to her. She was to take the list, one credit card and then when she walked into the bookstore, she was to give the list to the man behind the counter. Sandy then watched as Summer freshened up her make-up giving her instructions on how to apply in the right tones to reflect the slut that she was.

Satisfied with the make-up, Sandy picked up all of Summer's belongings, her teacher bag and butt plug. Sandy then dressed as Summer watched and then told her to get the fuck out of the salon.

Sandy marched Summer down the hallway and Summer was thankful that no one was at the front desk. Summer stepped out into the 5:30 late afternoon light and turned to her left to begin her walk of shame down to the bookstore. "What has Master T planned for me in this place," Summer said to herself as she walked through the dark, mirrored door of Fantasy Adult Bookstore.

Next chapter, Summer finds out what she is required to purchase and how each item is used...

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers