Summer's Blackmail Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,841 Followers

Mark and his crew sat around smiling to one another while finishing their beers. Mark contemplated a return visit to make the repairs. Juan and Manuel both, speaking in Spanish, made plans to try and plow the white slut's hot ass.

Summer ran through the house and up the stairs. She knew that she had to return the dress to Bill Fraser after her tanning appointment. She was not told by her young master that she had to wear the dress, but she thought she probably should not temp fate with Master T. But, she decided to take her button up blue jean skirt and a simple, white pull over sweater. In her rush to get out the house and to her tanning appointment, she forgot to pick up a bra or a change of shoes.

Summer jumped into her BMW, top still down and backed out of her driveway. As she got to the bottom of the driveway, Mark was standing by the front end of his truck and motioned for Summer to stop. As he leaned into the car, he was able to get a direct view of her white thong as the hem of the red dress was almost up to Summer's hips.

Mark then said, "I just wanted to thank you for the work and for being so kind to my crew. I look forward to coming back next week and seeing you again."

Summer thanked Mark and headed down the street. Her mind was on the feelings she had as Master T had forced her to flaunt her body in the red dress and how wet her pussy was at that moment. She cautiously slipped her free hand down between her legs and she touched the slip of white material between her pussy lips. She could feel the moisture on the fabric. To give her hand better access, Summer pressed her left leg against the door of the car. In this position, Summer was able to slip her finger inside the thong and she was pleasantly surprised to find her pussy being very wet.

Summer's drive to the salon was uneventful and she was able to arrive at the salon just minutes before her appointment. She was also pleased to see that Sandy was not there today, so Summer felt like she would not be forced to have sex with her again. Then a young girl came down the corridor and arrived at the counter. Summer could see immediately that she recognized her as she was one of her former English students. The young girl said, "Ms. Wayne, I did not know you came here. It is nice to see you. I love your dress."

"Hi Gail. I just started coming this week. This is my fourth visit I think as I started on Saturday," replied Summer.

"Ms. Wayne, we are a little behind schedule right now. Sit there in that chair facing the door and I will come get you when your bad is ready," advised Gail.

Summer was not at all pleased to have to wait. The longer she had to be in the salon, the later she would be getting to Bill Fraser's store and she did not want to be there after 5:00 PM because of the risk of men coming in after getting off from work. She also had to be home by 8:00 PM because that is when her weekly Skype call takes place with her husband James while he is away in Asia.

As Summer sat down, she noticed the length, or lack thereof of the red dress. Sitting there looking down, she could almost see the white thong that was moist from her pussy. Staring straight ahead, Summer was looking into a full length mirror and she could see her white thong quite clearly. Just then the door opened and the ring notification went off to alert Gail that a customer had come in. Summer quickly crossed her legs hoping to conceal her panties from the stranger. Even with her legs crossed Summer could see a hint of her panties as well as being able to clearly see her erect nipples. Looking at herself in the mirror, Summer once again wondered how in the matter of one week she could be dragged into such degradation and submission by a high school student.

Gail's arrival at the counter brought Summer back to reality and she listened as she outlined the tanning programs to the customer. The man selected his preferred program and without reservation had let Gail know that he liked to tan fully nude and wanted to make sure of the age of the beds to ensure that he could get an even tan without worrying about the age of the bed and imperfections it may cause.

Gail listened and tried to relieve any skepticism that he had when she asked Summer, "Ms. Wayne, I know you use your required tanning thong, but you have found the beds to tan satisfactorily?"

Summer was shocked to be brought into the conversation and she was surprised that Gail knew about the tanning thong that Todd had made her wear. Summer meekly replied, "I like the beds, but I have only tanned three times so far."

"Ms. Wayne is being modest here because we have selected her bodies' tan line as a feature in our advertising campaign this year," Gail quickly chimed in.

Summer suddenly remembered the flashes in the hallway and the walk that she was made to take while her body was captured on film by the unknown photographer. She had hoped that the pictures were just a ploy of Todd to make her feel uncomfortable. But here she was being exposed by a former student to a complete stranger.

Summer was startled from her thoughts by a question from Gail, "Ms. Wayne, do you have your tanning thong on right now?"

Embarrassed and feeling like she had been cornered because Gail knew of the pictures Summer meekly replied, "No I do not. It is in the bag that contains my tanning lotion eye ware."

Gail replied, "Well that is disappointing as I wanted Phil here to see how your lines have formed after only three sessions."

"Sorry to disappoint you Gail," answered Summer.

Phil seeing an opportunity to participate in the conversation, "So, Ms. Wayne, do you wear a bikini top also when tanning?"

Summer was feeling even more anxious now that Gail and Phil were asking her personal questions. All she wanted to do was get in the tanning bed as quickly as possible.

Gail chimed in by saying, "Ms. Wayne does not wear a bikini top. As you can see from her tanning bag, she has nipple shields because she has piercings in each nipple."

"Pull your dress off of your shoulders Ms. Wayne so Phil here can see that there are no tan lines," ordered Gail.

"I am not going to do that here in the lobby with a complete stranger," Summer retorted trying to regain some semblance of authority in the situation.

Gail came out from behind the counter and walked towards Summer. As she drew closer, she held out her arm for a comparison with Summer's. Then she slid her hands up to Summer's shoulder and forcefully turned Summer so that her back was to Phil. Gail and Phil both could see the outline of Summer's thong. Gail was enjoying being able to touch the sexy teacher. She had fantasized about touching her for so long and especially in her daily class two years ago when she barely passed Senior English.

"I am going to pull the dress top down right now Summer to show Phil the deep tan that you have received in your first three sessions," Gail firmly said as she placed both hands on Summer's shoulders.

Phil behind her could not believe his luck. He just wanted to get started on his tan for the winter trip to Turks & Caicos. He watched as Gail had turned the woman in the red dress without much resistance from Ms. Wayne, now knowing her name was Summer. He could not believe that the woman would offer no resistance to the manipulations for such a young woman.

Summer whispered, "Gail, please stop this. I am uncomfortable with what you are doing and I do not appreciate how you are treating me and please give me the respect I deserve and call me Ms. Wayne."

"Summer, you know you like to show off your body. I mean, you agreed to pose for the salon and we have begun using the pictures of your body in our advertising campaign. So there are many people who have been and will be seeing your body including your sexy ass and the nipple piercings," Gail said.

Slowly, without resistance from Summer, Gail lowered the dress from the poor teacher's shoulders. She stopped when the arms of the dress reached Summer's the middle of her upper arms. Then Gail said to Phil, "See the even, dark tan. This is how our beds work."

Phil chimed in, "Yes I can see it there, but I will be wearing a thin thong also, and I do not want to have any other tan lines."

"Well, Summer here is made to wear a very thing tanning thong. She is required to have only a very thin tan line," said Gail.

"Boy, I sure would love to see her tan lines," inserted Phil.

"That can be arranged for you. Summer, pull up the hem of your dress and show Phil here how good our tanning booths are," ordered Gail.

Summer feeling quite trapped and anxious replied, "Gail, I do not know why you think I would do that for you or him. Please let me go so I can tan."

"Oh Summer, you really do not have a choice do you. I know you like to show off your tan lines. Take a look at the picture behind me. Do you recognize that ass there? It is you of course," Gail replied.

Summer stared at the picture of a woman bending over at the waist, but there was no way for her to easily determine if it was her or not. Then she looked closer and between the legs of the woman in the picture, she could see the familiar ring piercings displayed around the thin piece of cloth between the woman's pussy lips.

Summer, trying to regain some control and to slow the emotional boil that was starting to cause her pussy to become wetter, said, "Gail, I don't know who that person is. So, please let me go and let me tan!"

Summer's terse response was met with a tightened grip on her arms and a sudden shake of her body by Gail. Summer was concerned that even though Gail was slightly shorter than her, she had incredible strength. Summer did not understand why more powerful people seemed to intimidate her more now. She used to be very firm and dominant in meetings. She always felt like she was in control in the past, but now she seemed to always be submissive with whoever gave her instructions. And, the fact that she was being manipulated by a former student in the presence of a man, for his pleasure was having the same familiar effect or being turned on, but not knowing why.

Summer felt Gail's fingernails digging into her arms slightly. The brightly colored red nails were at least half an inch long and they were making indentations into Summer's skin in a painful, but yet erotic way.

"Please Gail, don't make me show him my tan line. I beg you to please let me go tan," pleaded Summer.

Gail replied, "Summer you have already given him a pretty good view of body in that red dress. Let him see your tan line and I will get you into your bed right away."

Summer replied, "I will do it if you promise to let me go tan." Summer knew that her time was running out. She had to tan, return the dress to Bill Fraser and then rush home to Skype with her husband James by 8:00 PM.

"I promise Summer. Now pull the hem of your dress up above your waist, bend over a bit and show Phil your tan line," ordered Gail

Summer's brief hesitation was met with increased pressure on her arms. Summer felt Gail's long nails pressing into her flesh. To keep Gail from drawing blood, Summer slowly lowered her arms and her hands found the hem of her dress just in the middle of her ass cheeks. In this position, Summer did not really have to pull the hem up as Phil had a great view of her ass as well as the thin line of material of the white thong that was part of her slut uniform she was required to wear at home. Fortunately, she had been able to take the pink butt plug out of her ass before leaving.

Slowly and reluctantly, Summer raised the hem of her skirt up to her waist. She left it there along with her hands gripping the dress firmly. Phil could not believe his good fortune. All he had wanted was to get a tanning agreement and to make sure the beds were of high quality. Now he was participating in the humiliation of an older woman who happened to be a teacher at the hands of one of her former students.

Phil pressed his advantage a little further and said, "That looks pretty good, but I cannot really determine the richness of the tan line because her thong is hiding it."

"Stand here like you are so I can see Summer," Gail directed.

Gail released Summer's arms, walked around behind her former teacher and looked at her sexy and exposed ass. Gail decided it was time to get some retribution for the "C" she received from the cold bitch of a teacher, which caused her to not be an honor graduate and prevented her from gaining admission to the state university. Summer remained in her slightly bent over position with her hands still grasping the hem of the red dress.

"Yes I see what you mean Phil. I cannot see her tan line either. Let me see if I can make it easier for you," said Gail.

Gail put her hands on Summer's back and pressed her so that she was forced to bend over further. Next Gail placed her hands on Summer's hips, grasped the side strings of her white thong and pulled them down over her former teacher's ass. Summer began to protest, but it was met with a swift slap on both of her ass cheeks by her former student. Summer froze as the pain from the slaps was reinforced from the pain she had received from the spanking administered by Bill Fraser last night. Summer remained bent over, grasping the hem of the dress and did not protest further.

Gail had Summer's thong now pulled down below her ass cheeks. She was instructed to spread her legs so that her tan line could be more easily seen. Gail placed her feet against the inside of the teacher's six white heels and helped her spread her legs. The thong was pulled tightly against the bottom of the teacher's ass cheeks. Wanting to humiliate the teacher further, Gail once again pulled the thong down until it was at mid-thigh stretched tautly by Summer's spread legs.

With her compliant teacher remaining in the exposed position, Gail stood up and gave Phil a better view of Summer's ass cheeks revealing a fine, but thin tan line. As Gail walked away, Phil could not only see the tan line, but he was able to see that Summer's pussy was completely shaven as well as her asshole. He leaned down even further and looked between the poor teacher's legs. Phil was able to see the ring piercings in each of the teacher's cunt lips.

While still bent over and exposed to another strange man, Summer could feel that feeling coming over her body again as well as her pussy beginning to open and close seeking a cock. It was amazing to her that the more she was humiliated the more turned on she became. And to think, all because a high school student had taken complete control of her only six days ago on that fateful Thursday night. Summer felt hands on her ass now as Phil began to take liberties with the compliant teacher.

About that time, Gail returned with Summer's tanning bag. She opened it and showed Phil the tanning thong that Summer was "required" to wear. The widest portion of the thong was barely one inch with the side straps of the thong almost non-existent.

Intrigued, Phil asked, "Why is she required to wear this tanning thong?"

Gail replied, "I do not know for sure, but my instructions are very specific in that she is to wear this thong, she has nipple covers to protect her piercings and she has a headset that she is to wear whenever she tans."

"That is very interesting. This is a very fun and exciting tanning salon for sure," said Phil.

All the while, Summer remained bent over at the waist, hands still grasping the hem of the red dress and her thong pulled down to her mid-thighs. Phil watched as the hand prints from the two slaps administered by Gail on the teacher's ass became more prominent.

"Boy, I sure would like to see the tanning thong on this beautiful woman's body as well as to see how the nipple covers look. Can you make her show me?, asked Phil.

"I think that can be arranged Phil. Summer, go down to room 7, strip your dress off, leave your shoes on and I will be there to help you get ready for your tan," ordered Gail.

Gail and Phil watched as Summer bent over further and picked up her carry bag. Summer shoes clicked as she walked across the lobby floor and headed down the hall way to room 7. Closing the door, Summer realized that she had not lowered the hem of the dress and she did not even realize that she had not done so. Summer was confused because on the one hand she was disgusted by the treatment she had received at the hands of another former student, but on the other hand her body betrayed her as she could feel the moisture building in her pussy. She wanted desperately to bring herself off to gain the orgasm she so badly needed, but the situation did not allow for her to do so.

As instructed, Summer slipped the red dress up over her head, folded it and neatly placed it on the back of the chair in the room. For some semblance of modesty, Summer turned her back to the door, but was met with a full length mirror that gave her a view of her entire body. She could easily see that her nipples were fully erect with the bar bell piercings in each one. She spread her legs just a little and she could see the piercings in each of her pussy lips. Then, Summer pulled the hair around her right ear and turned her head just a little so that she could see the piercings there also.

As she looked at her body, Summer's hands began to move down to her pussy and she felt the wetness there. As her finger scraped over her now erect clit, a shiver went all over her body. Summer watched as the middle finger of her right hand began to quickly rub in a circular motion against her clit. Summer spread her legs even further and inserted the middle two fingers of her left hand into her now sopping wet pussy. She began fucking her fingers into and out of her pussy in rhythm with the circular stimulation of her right hand on her clit.

Just as Summer reached the precipice of her orgasm, Gail and Phil walked through the door. Summer was able to pull her fingers away from her body without being seen, but both Gail and Phil could smell her sex as the air was filled with her aroma.

Gail was the first to speak, "Summer, slip the tanning thong on so that Phil can see how it looks on your body."

Without turning around, Summer reached out, took the garment, if you can call it that and sat down on the chair. As she sat down, she slipped her right foot out of the white heel. "Don't do that Summer," ordered Gail.

With her back resting against the folded red dress, Summer leaned over and slipped the thong over the toes of each of her white heels. She drew it around the heels and began to pull it up her legs. Once she reached her knees, Summer rose to pull the thin piece of material up her thighs.

As she turned away from her current tormentors and facing the full length mirror, Summer pulled the thong up to her waist and aligned it with the visible tan lines. As she watched herself, Summer aligned the small one inch strip of material over her pubic area. This action caused the thin material running from the front material to the T in back to slip into her pussy which spread her pussy lips while causing the piercings to be visible on either side of the material.

Phil was watching and could not help but get a raging hard on. Gail was doing her best to fully humiliate her teacher for just a little payback for the grade and lack of compassion Summer had shown her two years ago.

Gail directed Summer to stretch her hands above her head as she looked into the mirror. Summer hesitated, but her resistance was met with a quick reminder of her situation with a hard slap across her ass. Summer quickly raised her hands above her head fully extending her arms. She closed her eyes because she could not bear to witness any more humiliation at the hands of strangers. But, as has been the case for the past week, the more she was humiliated the more turned on she became.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,841 Followers
123456...8