Summer's Blackmail Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria increased the speed and force of her thrusts into Summer's pussy. Ultimately, Maria found the right direction into the tied slut's pussy and hit the magic "G" spot buried deep in Summer's pussy. Maria let the head of the plastic cock stick firmly in the "G" spot area of Summer's pussy. From that point, Maria started pushing the plastic cock head deeper and deeper into Summer's pussy without pulling it back at all. At that point, the rabbit hit Maria's clit just the right way and her body erupted in orgasm. Her orgasmic reaction forced the plastic cock deeper into Summer's pussy. Maria's orgasm and the thrusting of the nine inch plastic cock deep into her pussy caused Summer's body to once again erupt in orgasm.

Summer woke no longer tied to the straps above her head. She was sitting on the couch in Bill Fraser's office fully clothed. Summer was looking through her hazed eyes and saw that Kevin was standing in front of her stroking his cock. He moved closer to his former teacher and let loose gob after gob of hot cum onto her face, neck and onto the front of her white sweater.

Then he spoke to her, "Ms. Wayne, it is time for you to leave the store. Here is your cum mixture which you are required to put in your morning coffee that you buy each morning on your way to school. Your Master T wanted you to have the taste of cock in your hot coffee to remind you of the hot blow jobs you gave to the twenty men this afternoon."

"Oh my God, how do you know my name Mr. Kevin," Summer asked.

"Slut, I am Kevin Stallings. I was one of the students that you would not curve your English class grades one point. That was the difference in my possibly getting at least a partial ride to play college football. I hope you remember my name from now on slut," answered Kevin.

Summer sat there dumbfounded as she had been abused by another of her students. "Why were they treating her this way," she wondered to herself. She was brought out of her stupor by Kevin's instructions, "Get the fuck out of Bill's office. Make sure you take that coffee to school with you tomorrow containing the cum from the twenty cocks."

Kevin put his cock back in his jeans and zipped them back up. He pulled Summer from the couch and nudged her out of the office door. Summer looked around the book store and noticed at least ten men wandering around the shelves of the book store. She lowered her head and with her heels clicking across the tile floor walked out the back door of the book store. She punched the lock code into the door key pad and got into her car. She backed the car out of the parking space and screeched her tires as she exited the lot.

Summer made the thirty minute drive home in about twenty five minutes. She was not concerned with getting caught by the police. How could they do anything worse to her than what had just happened in the past two hours at the hands of so many strangers in the booth. As she pulled into her garage, opened her car door, pulled her bags out of her trunk and then walked into her house.

Summer walked up the stairs to the bedroom she shared with her husband James who was working in Asia. She walked into their bathroom and was shocked by her appearance. She had cum stains all down the front of the sweater, on her face and she could see globs in her hair. She broke down and started crying uncontrollably. She had to grasp the edge of the bathroom counter to support herself as her body shock in spasm of disgust and revulsion as the contents of her stomach came rushing up her esophagus. Summer was just able to make it to the commode as the mixture of cum and stomach contents came exploding out of her mouth. Summer continued bending over the commode as her body convulsed with dry heaves.

After calming down, Summer stripped her soiled clothes off and threw them into the trash container. She stepped out of her white heels and noticed cum stains on top of each toe. Summer then stripped her white thong down her body and stepped into the shower. Her body was met with a cold spray which she did not even react to at that point. The cold shower brought her back to reality and she once again began crying uncontrollably. Summer adjusted the water for a hot blast for a massaging spray that began to wash away the cum from her body.

Summer scrubbed and scrubbed her body with the wash cloth that matched her Egyptian cotton towels. She washed her hair with the salon treatment shampoo. Summer rinsed her hair and reapplied the shampoo. She had to make sure all of the cum was washed away. Once satisfied that she had removed the physical evidence of the cum bath she had been given at the hands of strangers, Summer stepped out of the shower and wrapped her body as well as her hair in towels.

Then, the familiar sound of the ring notification from Skype filled the air in her bedroom. "Oh my God, it is James. I cannot talk with him right now," Summer said to herself.

Summer knew that she would be watched by her young master by the video camera planted in her bedroom. She knew that he had given her privacy by not putting a camera in the bathroom or her dressing room. Summer also knew that she would have to insert the pink butt plug in her ass, slip on the slut uniform white lace thong and wear the white six inch pumps. But, she just could not face James dressed that way right now. Summer sat down on the commode and waiting until the ringing stopped. She knew she had to leave the bathroom at some point, but right now, it was a safe haven for her. But, she could not stay there forever.................................

Summer chats with her husband next....................................

1...345678