Summer's Blackmail Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,852 Followers

"I am sorry Ms. Wilson," Summer meekly replied.

"Shit, I cannot get away from that woman," Summer mumbled to herself as she walked out of the lounge into the student filled hallway.

"She looks like a slut dressed the way she is," Sandra Wilson said out loud, but no one heard.

With coffee in one hand and her other holding the cream and sugar packets, Summer had to wind her way back down the gauntlet of teenagers. But now they were all in a frenzy to get to their classrooms. Summer had to be quite cautious and mindful of the hot coffee. It would not be too good for one of these young missiles running down the hallway to make her take a hot coffee bath right there in the hallway. Unfortunately, Summer could not do anything about the way her breasts bounced or the fact that her erect nipples were on full display as they pressed against the thin material of her blouse. This trip gave the attentive boys a better and longer view of her breasts and each noticed the erectness of her nipples. Summer saw lots of smiles from the boys and looks of distain from several girls.

With her hands filled, Summer had a problem opening the door of her classroom. She had not choice but to place the coffee cup on the floor next to the door frame and grip the door knob to open it. But, before she could open her door, Sandra Wilson's daughter Melanie Hart came busting through her door. Apparently, she had been in Summer's classroom and had headed out of the room just as Summer was coming into the classroom.

Melanie spoke to her teacher, "Oh, excuse me Ms. Wayne. I did not mean to startle you, but I was brining in one of the extra credit assignments you gave to me."

Melanie saw that Summer had placed a cup of coffee on the floor because she would have been unable to open the door with coffee in her hand. "Go ahead and pick up your coffee cup Ms. Wayne as I will hold the door for you," said the student.

Summer was perplexed because she did not want to appear to be rude to Melanie and refuse her politeness, but she also did not want to be bending down to pick-up the coffee cup under the gaze of her student, especially the daughter of Sandra Wilson. But, the class period was set to begin and she had no other choice. Summer bent down as lady like as possible, but she could feel her blouse open wider and she knew that her skirt was riding up her legs.

Melanie saw the blouse of her English teacher open wide and then she saw that Ms. Wayne was wearing thigh hi hosiery. Melanie remembered the scene in the girl's bathroom earlier where she had filmed Ms. Wayne nude except for her hose and heels as her body was wracked in orgasm. Too bad she did not have time to play with Ms. Wayne further as she had to get to her class.

As Summer rose from the floor, her face was flush in embarrassment and she was very glad that the material of her thong had pressed deeper into her pussy preventing a possibly embarrassing situation where her egg might have slipped out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Thank you Melanie for your kindness," said Summer.

Melanie replied, "No thank you Ms. Wayne as I loved seeing your sexy hose that you wore today."

"Uh, thank you Melanie. I will look at your paper and give it back to you at your class period today," Summer said to her student as she pushed past her into the classroom.

Thankfully, Summer's first three classes consisted of those senior students that either did not qualify for the trip to Washington or had for certain reasons not been able to go. They were not interested in any lesson plan that she may have so her teaching would consist of the students reading the first three chapters of "To Kill A Mockingbird" with a short assignment to write a one page essay on the development of the plot to the story.

As she set her coffee cup on her desk, Summer noticed an envelope that had been placed inside of her school bag with just the edge of the envelope appearing. Summer wondered who may have put the envelope in her bag, but then remembered Melanie hurrying out of her room. Summer just figured that she had put her paper in the envelope and had slipped it inside her bag for Summer's review at a later point. Then, Summer was stricken with fear that Melanie may have taken a peek inside her bag and found the slut items that she had been required to bring to school today.

The first period bell rang and Summer's seven students walked into her classroom with the slow walk of the condemned. Summer smiled at their pace of entry and allowed herself to relax knowing that her day had started without an infringement from her young Master. Summer watched the students take their assigned seats around the room with none of the seven (six boys and one girl) sitting in the front row of desks. Summer handed out the novel to each student and set the timer for 50 minutes.

Summer sat back down at her desk and tore open the first sugar packet when she felt the familiar buzz on her phone. It was against school policy for students to open and utilize their phones during class times, but there was no specific requirement that teachers do the same. Summer slipped her iphone out of her school bag along with the envelope that Melanie Hart had slipped in earlier.

Sure enough, her day was going to be interrupted by her young master as there was a text from him and then Summer remembered that somehow Todd had been able to set up a mini camera in her classroom through which he had been able to monitor her whenever he so chose to do so. Summer clicked on the message icon of her phone and found the message from her young master:

"Slut, before you drink your coffee, you need to put the appropriate amount of cream into your cup. Go to your refrigerator and retrieve the container that holds the contents of your glory hole experience last night. Using your fingers only, apply a gracious portion of the cum to your coffee and finish the entire cup before your first period class concludes. And, slut, I will be watching you from my ipad. Master"

Summer could not believe that she would have to drink the disgusting mixture of cum. She thought that at some point she would be made to smear the mixture on her body or something similar, but not to be forced to drink the cum. Summer just could not bring herself to do it. So, she finished preparing her coffee with the second packet of sugar as well as two coffee mate creamers. Summer began to sip her coffee knowing full well that Todd was watching, but she steeled herself against giving in to such a disgusting directive.

It was about 15 minutes before the end of the class period when her phone buzzed again. It was another text message from Todd, but this time with an attachment and these words:

"Slut, you give me no choice but expose you for the slut you are. This picture of you fucking your ass at school will be sent to your husband as well as Principal Harding. Good luck for the rest of your life slut." MASTER

The picture showed a view of Summer in the school restroom with her legs spread wide, her hand forcing the pink butt plug into her ass and clearly showing her face in orgasmic bliss. It was now decision time for Summer and she knew it. If she wanted her submission to her young master to stop, she would just allow the picture to be sent to her husband and principal. Her marriage and her career would be ruined, but she could stop the degradation. Then Summer realized that she could not allow such things to occur, "What would my children think? How would James feel? How could I allow the school system to find out? I could be prosecuted," Summer thought to herself.

Summer began typing in the reply section of her iPhone and said:

"Master T, I am sorry for not adhering to your instruction with respect to the container of cum. But, it is a disgusting thing you ask me to do and in front of these students did not seem to be appropriate. Please do ask me to do that."

Fortunately for Summer, Todd was awaiting her reply. He knew that she could not risk getting discovered. She had too much to lose and he could be patient with her. Things were going too well and the plans he had for her this weekend would fully bind her to servitude to him until such time as he grew tired of his slut English teacher.

"Last chance slut. I am NOT asking. Take the container, pour one half of the contents into your cup and drink it NOW." Your Master

Summer realizing she had no choice replied, "Yes, Master T."

Summer rose from her desk and walked across the room to her small refrigerator. She felt the eyes of the seven students on her as she had to bend over just a bit to reach inside the small refrigerator to withdraw the container of cum. She walked back to her desk knowing that seven sets of eyes were still on her and a chill went through her body as she remembered what she had on, which gave those paying attention to her a excellent view of her nipples bouncing as she walked. Fortunately, her lectern was situated in front of her desk and she was able to sit down without further exposure.

As Summer opened the container, the familiar smell of semen saturated her nostrils. The smell was pungent and Summer worried that the smell would filter through-out the classroom. She took the container and held it over the cup. And as instructed, Summer used her index finger to slide globs of cum into her cup. The cum settled into the hot coffee but there was an expanse of cum that stayed on the surface of the coffee as well as down the side of the cup. Summer put the lid back on the container and took one of her large magic markers and used it to stir the contents of the cup.

Slowly, with seven pairs of eyes watching her, Summer brought the cup of cum to her lips. She closed her eyes and began drinking the contents of the cup knowing that the cum of many strangers was slowly sliding down her throat. Summer had to control the gag factor because of the degrading act and the taste of the coffee. But, now she could not afford to bring attention to herself with the seven students if she were to throw up sitting right there at her desk.

As the last bit of cum coffee slide down her throat, Summer tried to not look directly at her students. She felt sure that they had stopped reading to watch her drink whatever it was she was drinking. When she looked up, sure enough seven sets of eyes were watching. She could only offer, "This is some weight loss liquid that my husband wanted me to try, not very tasty so I hope it works."

Summer tried to smile, but it was quite an effort. Fortunately, the bell rang and the students casually walked out of the room. Summer knew her explanation was pretty lame, but it was the best she could do. The remainder of the morning went uninterrupted. Summer swore she could taste the cum all morning, but it was probably just her imagination.

At lunch, she sat at her desk and opened her lunch box that contained her salad of mixed greens. She looked in her bag and could not find one of her salad dressing packets that usually accompanied her choice of lunch. Then as if on cue, her phone buzzed and it was a text from her young master:

"Slut, your salad dressing is in your refrigerator. Take your salad and your cum container to the teacher's lounge. There you can eat your lunch. Use the remaining contents from your glory hole conquests. Make sure that you use your fingers to extricate the cum from the container onto your salad once you have entered the teacher's lounge. You may only stand to eat." Master T

"Oh God," Summer said to herself as she walked to her refrigerator. She grabbed each of the containers, picked up the keys to her classroom and locked the door as she headed to the lounge.

When Summer arrived in the lounge she was disappointed to find that there were multiple teachers in the lounge. They were all busy eating and talking about their mornings. Summer made her way to the table in the back of the lounge near the full length window. The blinds were open so she got a view of the outside of the school in the bright sunshine of the late September day. Summer open the container for her salad and then, with her back to the room, she slipped the cover off of the glory hole cum container and slowly turned it over hoping that the contents would slide out easily. Summer knew that she could not risk that her young master might find out somehow that she did not do as instructed. She found herself adhering to the instructions oblivious to the fact that with her back to the room, the sun shined through her black skirt giving anyone looking a sheer view of her legs. It was easy to tell that she was wearing thigh HI's because the hose made indentations on her upper thighs ever so slightly and the light coming in through the window highlighted that fact.

The four men in the room paid rapped attention to the English teacher noting to themselves that they had never seen Summer dressed the way she was. They watched as she bent over slightly as she poured her dressing onto her salad. They could see the faint outline of her thong as well as the outline of the tops of her hose through her skirt.

Summer watched as the cold glob of cum fell into her bowl of salad. She took her finger as instructed and attempted to coax the sticky salad dressing out of the container. Summer felt a fit of nausea swell up in her belly. She had to choke back the feeling because she knew that she was being watched by those in the room and she was not sure that she was or was not being watched by her young master. Based on the most recent text from her master, she could not chance irritating him further.

Thinking that if she stirred the contents rapidly, the taste of the cum as well as the thought of being made to eat it as her dressing would be reduced. As she brought the first forkful of leafy material to her mouth, Summer could smell the indisputable fragrance of semen. She quickly slid the fork into her mouth and choked down the portion. As soon as she finished the first mouthful, the fork placed another portion into her mouth. Before she knew it, Summer had completed her lunch and she quickly went to the sink in the lounge and vigorously scrubbed both containers hoping to eliminate any evidence of her degradation.

As she was washing her containers, the men in the room were able to make out the lines of her tiny thong and were pleased that such a sexy woman, teacher would wear erotic lingerie to school. Summer could feel their eyes on her and without her thinking it, her body took over and she absent mindedly bent over at the waist slightly drawing her already tight skirt even tighter across her ass. She smiled to herself at the sheer idea that she would be bad in the teacher's lounge, but she thought, "What the fuck!"

Summer dried her containers and turned to head out the door. She was met with the gaze of Sandra Wilson, who had come into the lounge for a cup of coffee. She looked at Summer and snarled, "Wayne everywhere I go I run into you. It's no wonder that questions have been raised about your teaching and grading models!"

Feisty and a bit irritated, Summer fired back, "This is not the time nor the place for such discussions Ms. Wilson. Should you like to discuss these matters with me privately, please give me a call or send me an email. I am sure that we can work out a suitable time that meets both of our schedules."

Summer then exited the room to the smiles as well as heads bobbing up and down in agreement with Summer. Sandra Wilson had been a thorn in most of their lives ever since her daughter Melanie entered high school and since Sandra had married her rich second husband. But no one wanted to cross her at this time when the economics of the school board were being questioned by a group led by her. So, that is why everyone's reaction was silent as well as hidden from Sandra's sharp hazel eyes.

Summer could hear her heels as she clicked her way back to her classroom. On the way, she needed to go to the restroom. She found her way into the same stall in which she had performed at the direction of her young master with her pink butt plug. She had laid her food containers on the sink counter and locked the stall. She slide her skirt up and her thong down as she sat on the seat. As she relieved herself, she suddenly had the horror of the egg escaping from her very moist pussy.

Summer completed her bathroom needs and easily forced the egg back deep inside her pussy. She was surprised at how strong her pussy muscles grabbed the egg and held it firmly in place. Summer checked her make-up and hair before exiting the bathroom. About that time, she was confronted by Sandra Wilson. In the course of a five minute tirade, Sandra had Summer almost cowering from fear and intimidation from the statuesque red head. The hazel eyes encased in striking eye shadow made them appear to be piercing Summer with each word uttered from the ruby red lips of her new tormentor.

Sandra ended her confrontation with the English teacher by saying in a condescending manner, "Ms. Wayne don't you ever treat me or talk to me like you did in the teacher's lounge in front of people ever again. Or, you will live to regret it bitch!"

Summer was stunned. She did expect to be accosted by Sandra Wilson in such a public setting. Fortunately, there were no students in the restroom. Summer paused for several minutes to compose herself. Her meditation was interrupted by giggling girls coming into the restroom and looking at Summer curiously more from the fact that a teacher was there rather than the look of utter concern from the verbal bashing at the hands of Sandra Wilson.

Shakily, Summer reached her door and fumbled with the bolt lock key. She was able to slip into the room without further interruption. Fortunately, because the seniors were out of town, she had a free period, which she could utilize for grading papers or organizing her day because it was in effect an extra planning session for all of the senior teachers.

Summer sat at her desk after putting away her lunch containers. The verbal assault by Sandra Wilson combined with her lunch, had Summer's stomach on a roller coaster ride. She finally went to her refrigerator and took out one of her coke zero drinks hoping that that would calm her stomach.

As she drank her beverage, Summer checked the school email system for updates on the budget process and a hope that the staff meeting had been cancelled. Unfortunately, the meeting had not been cancelled. There was an email indicating that all staff members were required to attend with no exceptions and that they should plan on a one hour duration beginning promptly at 3:30 PM. This meant that Summer had to somehow change her required tanning session for after the meeting.

Summer pulled out her iPhone and dialed the tanning salon number. Summer's stomach turned some more when Sandy answered the phone. Summer explained her situation and asked if there were any appointments. Sandy placed Summer on hold on purpose for approximately five minutes as she knew that Summer was at her mercy. Sandy picked the phone back from its cradle and said to Summer, "We have a 6:30 appointment available. Will that work slut?"

"Yes Sandy that will work. Please change my time and I will see you at about 6:15 PM," Summer responded.

"Unfortunately for you slut, I will not be here to play with you. But, I am sure that whoever is here will be most helpful in slipping on your tanning thong as well as applying your piercing coverings," replied Sandy.

Summer was relieved to find out that Sandy would not be there. She did not think she could stand to be assaulted by her again with her strap-on cock. Summer felt like she would have a relaxing time at the tanning salon. About that time Summer's iPhone buzzed indicating a message had been received from her young master. Summer clicked on the message icon to find:

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,852 Followers