Summer's Blackmail Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,851 Followers

"Slut, go to your slut email. I have sent you instructions for tonight." Master T

"Goddammit, my day was going reasonably well and now I have instructions from Todd," Summer said out loud.

Before opening her "private email" Summer walked across the room and locked the door to her classroom. She did not want any interruptions while she read whatever message her young master had sent.

Summer logged into her private email account and noticed that there was only one email and it was from her Master T. It read:

Slut, I hope you are enjoying your day and that your special lunch went over very well. How does all that cum feel in your stomach slut? Anyway, here are your instructions for tonight: You are to be in your classroom at 8:00 PM sharp. You are to leave your key to the door on the door frame outside of your classroom as it is appropriate for you to lock your door. You will be on your hands and knees on top of your desk with only your heels and thigh hi hose on. You will have already inserted your pink butt plug into that sexy ass of yours, while the egg remains inside your cunt. You will have your slut collar on as well as your special blindfold. You will attach your leash to your collar and let it dangle over the end of your desk. You will remain in this position until I tell you to move. DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME AGAIN SLUT!" Master T

Summer read the email over several times and then finally sent the only reply she could:

"Yes Master, your slut."

Summer went about her day as normally as she could. Her mind and body were riding highs and lows. The egg kept her pussy wet, while her mind thinking of the things she would be forced to do this evening kept her on edge. She noticed that her nipples were hard all day, more so than just because of her piercings.

When the final bell rang signifying that the classes were over and the students were free to leave, Summer quickly gathered up the documents for the meeting. She had dispersed the copies to her co-workers as the department head. There had been only grumbling with little questioning the pending budget cuts.

Summer sat in a seat near the back of the small auditorium that used to be the main theater, but a special sales tax a couple of years ago had designated funds for the school for the construction of a grander auditorium which was attached to the new cafeteria that could be opened up to accommodate large meetings or occasions. And, she remembered next Friday night the homecoming dance would be held there, which Summer had agreed to serve as a chaperone months ago before her husband James had had to take a business trip to Asia and would not be back until the first weekend in November.

As Summer settled into the chair and slid under the table, she felt the egg being tightly grasped by the inner walls of her pussy. She knew that the thin strip of material between the lips of her pussy was completely soaked from the egg's stimulation all day. Summer crossed her legs under the table without realizing that the hem line of her skirt already raised up as she sat down was pulled further up her nylon encased legs. The male teachers on either side of her both noticed and each slid their chairs back from the table slightly to give themselves a better view of the English teacher's legs.

Summer was lost in her thoughts of depravity and the potential risk of discovery when she was awakened from her thoughts by Principal Harding indicating that the meeting was over, but that he wanted to continue the meeting with each of the five department heads in his office immediately.

Summer was somewhat annoyed by the fact that she had to continue on with a boring meeting and subject matter. But, she did not have any plans until her 6:30 PM tanning session so she did not really mind going to the next meeting. The principal's office was full of department heads and when Summer arrived she found that the four chairs at the small conference table were full and the only seat available was on the small couch sitting beside Charlie Hall who was the athletic director.

Summer gulped as she realized that sitting on the couch would almost certainly cause her skirt to rise up to her hose tops and Charlie had always been the touchy feely kind of man that put her off. She liked Charlie, his program was run efficiently, but he was a pussy hound she had heard and she had always tried to steer clear of him.

The other department heads paid little attention to Summer as she sat down on the couch, but Charlie paid direct attention to Summer's skirt and the opening of her blouse. Summer could only use her hands to give her some modesty in the situation so she chose to try and keep the hem of her skirt pulled down. But, with her arms extended down to her lap, it forced her breasts together which allowed Charlie a great view of her cleavage.

About that time, Principal Harding entered his office to find all of his department heads already there: Mike Kelly for Math, Susan Downing for Social Studies, Frank Wilson for Science, Kate Higgins for Music, Charlie Hall the athletic director and Summer Wayne for English looking as sexy as she was this morning.

It took all of his efforts, but the principal was able to continue the budget presentation while casually looking at the couch where Summer sat, knees pressed together, hands in her lap like a proper lady and her breast pushing the limits of the red silk blouse. Just for his pleasure, he gave instructions to Summer, "Ms. Wayne, distribute these packets of information to the group. It would be very helpful."

Summer was trapped now as she had to rise up from the low sitting couch under the gaze of both the principal as well as the other department heads if they were paying attention. Charlie Hall and Principal Harding were in fact paying strict attention as Summer rose from the couch. Both men saw the tops of her hose and Mr. Harding was greeted with a clear view of her panties as she had to spread her knees to give herself momentum to rise from the couch.

Summer approached the principal's desk and Harding purposefully leaned back in his chair to force Summer to reach further across his desk to reach the materials. Of course everyone in the room got a pretty good view of Summer's ass and each person could make out the lines of her tiny thong. Charlie Hall got the best view as he could see the tops of her hose with just a little hint of thigh above the tops of the hose.

Summer took the packets from the principal's hands and then distributed one to each of the five other department heads. Summer chose to stand for the remainder of the meeting not wanting to show off her legs or breasts to the group. She hated the way her principal had ordered her to distribute the packets, but she had responded like she had been programmed to serve at a man's direction. Summer was lost in her submissive thoughts when Principal Harding ended the meeting.

Summer quickly exited the principal's office and headed back to her classroom. She could hear her black heels making the clicking sound as it echoed down the hallway. Safely tucked into her classroom after closing her door, Summer opened her private email, slut email as her young master had called it, and re-read her instructions. It was now 5:00 PM and she had a little over an hour before she had to be at the tanning salon. The drive would take 30-minutes, so Summer had about 45-minutes to go over the papers that she had been grading for some time.

Summer then found the note. A chill went over Summer's entire body. Someone had left instructions for Summer to go to the women's locker room at 4:45 PM sharp, using the combination of 36-24-34 to open locker 447. It now just past 5:00 PM. Summer knew that she could not afford to piss Master T off today given the multiple times today that she did not follow his exact instructions. She was still reeling from the meeting in the principal's office and her multiple encounters Sandra Wilson.

Summer gathered up her school bag that contained all of her slut gear as well as her lunch bag, tanning thong and the papers that the students had turned in the previous week. Summer walked, half running down the back stairs to the exterior corridor that led to the gym. As she walked, Summer felt her breasts moving in rhythm with her strides limited by the tightness of her skirt and the four inch strap heels she was wearing.

Summer reached for the door to the gym when Melanie Hart burst through hitting Summer very hard, which caused her to lose her grip on her school bag. Summer gasped in shocked as she watched her pink butt plug, KY Jelly and white rhinestone slut collar spill out of the bag. Summer quickly squatted down and jammed the items back into her bag hoping against hope that her student did not see her slut items.

Melanie Hart watched her English teacher scramble to pick up the items from her bag. She loved the way Summer's ass looked as she squatted down and she could make out the outline of the tops of her thigh hi hosiery peeking out from the hem of her black skirt. Melanie also got a good view of the lines to her teacher's thong and she loved the fact that her teacher worse such sexy lingerie. Melanie thought back to the session in the girl's bathroom filming the teacher with her iPhone as she had the orgasm while fucking her ass with the pink butt plug. Melanie wondered if Summer had the plug inserted in her ass now.

As Summer stood up, she felt Melanie's eyes on her and she noticed a bit of smirk on her face. Melanie quickly said, "Gee Ms. Wayne why are you here so late on a Thursday?"

Summer quickly replied, "Principal Harding kept us late today for a meeting on the pending budget cuts."

Melanie retorted, "Why are you down here in the gym? Isn't it time for all of you teachers to be getting out of school and home?

"I was just heading down to the gym to take a look at what decorations will be made for the homecoming dance next week," Summer replied hoping that Melanie would take the innocent excuse and head on to wherever she was going.

"Well I just finished with my cheerleading practice. Too bad you came so late, or you could have watched us practice. Maybe one day you can. Were you a cheerleader when you were in high school Ms. Wayne," asked Melanie

"Yes I was Melanie for all four years of high school and like you I was the captain my senior year," replied Summer.

Summer continuing, "Ok Melanie, I got to get in the gym and look things over. See you tomorrow."

With that Summer pushed through the door and headed down the hallway. Summer was not sure where the girl's locker room was so she wandered up and down corridors until she found it. As she opened the door, she asked, "Anyone in here?"

Summer did not get a reply and she paused listening to see if anyone was showering or to hear anyone finishing in the toilets. When she heard nothing, she walked deeper into the locker room until she found the lockers. There were several sections of lockers that made u-shaped areas with a bench in each area. Summer finally found locker 447 near the back of the locker room near to the entrance to the bathroom area, which led to the shower.

Unbeknownst to Summer, at that time Melanie, was texting her master, "Master Todd, I have done as instructed. Your package is in locker 447 and Ms. Wayne went into the locker room at 5:00 PM and not 4:45 PM as you said. She told me she was in a meeting with Principal Harding. Anything else? Melanie wondered why she had been ordered to put her last year's cheerleading uniform in the bag. It was the one with the short pleated skirt and the button vest that she wore over the spandex top that completed the uniform for the fall or the turtleneck for the colder games. But, she had not been ordered to put either of those tops or the black uniform undies in the bag.

Not getting an immediate response from her young Master, Melanie strolled out into the parking lot, pressed the access button on her key remote and opened the door to her new BMW and drove out of the parking lot not knowing why she had placed a package in the locker and why Ms. Wayne was there to pick it up. But, she was not one to question the motives or the reasons of her Master Todd, just do as he directed.

Summer took her school bag and pocket book and placed them on the wooden bench in front of the locker. She took the combination lock in her trembling hands and quickly turned the knob in the order given to her in the note. It took Summer two times to get the right combination entered and then the lock released. Summer quickly took the lock out of the handle and opened the locker.

Summer saw a large brown paper bag in the locker with nothing else located in the locker. Summer pulled the bag out of the locker and she sat down on the wooden bench. With her hands still trembling and with her ears straining for any sounds in the locker room, Summer opened the paper bag. Inside she found a note that simply said:

"You will receive a text in five minutes."

Summer then removed the contents of the bag and to her horror it was a cheerleading uniform for the school's cadre of young members. She found the pleated skirt as well as the button up vest and nothing else. There was no signature on the note and there were no other instructions for Summer to follow.

Summer continued to sit on the wooden bench surrounded by girl's lockers, the sounds of dripping showers and the far off bouncing of basketballs. She did not know what was in store for her now, but she knew that it was a form of punishment for her not complying with the requirements of her young Master this morning.

Summer could feel the wetness between her pussy lips from the constant stimulation of the black vibrating egg. She was quite thankful that the remote had not made the egg jump to life, but the egg just being in her pussy kept her wet and turned on all day. Then she had to endure the meetings with Principal Harding and the other department heads, which added further frustration to her day as she felt more uncomfortable the longer she was under the gaze of the principal as well as the other teachers, especially those of Charlie Hall the athletic director.

Summer thought back to her cup of coffee and her lunch that were both spiked with the remnants from her glory hole visit last night. The mere thought of having been forced to eat all of that spunk today almost made her vomit while sitting there in the girl's locker room. But, the sudden buzz of her phone gave her pause and interrupted her potential vomiting.

"Slut,

Because of your non-compliance with my specific instructions as to what you are required to wear at home whenever you are home and for not following my specific instructions for the insertion of the egg before leaving for school today, you are going to be punished. But, the choice of punishment will be in this instance humiliation for not doing as instructed. Your physical punishment will occur tonight in your classroom.

Strip off your work clothes and your hose. You are to leave your shelf bra and thong panties on. After you have taken your hose off, you will put your black heels on making sure to tightly close the strap around your ankles. You are to keep your vibrating egg in your cunt and it should be there when I meet you in your classroom tonight. Once you have accomplished this feat, then you are to slip on the cheerleader uniform, walk into the bathroom area, take a picture of you in the uniform and then text it to me. You have five minutes to comply."Master T

The phone went blank and no other communication came through on her phone. Summer knew better than to complain or attempt to secure compassion from her young master. Summer knew that she would have punishment to pay for her lack of adhering to the specific demands of her young master, but she knew that she had not been ready to allow her husband to see her dressed in the slut uniform required by Master T.

Without hesitation, Summer stripped her blouse off and slid the black skirt down to the floor. Summer placed first her right foot and then her left to unclasp each ankle strap so that she could slide the black thigh hi hose down each leg. Once she had the hose off, Summer placed each foot back into the appropriate heel and firmly clasped the strap around each ankle making sure that the egg did not slip out of her sopping wet pussy. Of course the thin material of the crotch of her thong was also quite wet, but it helped to keep the egg secure inside her pussy.

Summer then slipped on the cheerleader skirt noticing that it had an elastic waist band which made it easier for her to put on without the problem of a zipper. The skirt was very snug and barely covered the bottom of her ass cheeks. Summer slipped her arms into the uniform vest, which was a stretchy red material for the school color. Summer began buttoning the vest, but found it impossible to button the top two buttons on the vest as it was a full size too small for her.

Summer pulled her iPhone out of her purse and headed toward the inner bathroom area of the locker room. She could hear the sound of her heels echoing through-out the locker room as she made her way into the bathroom where she found mirrors on the wall over the five lavatories.

Summer stood in front of the middle of the mirrors, raised the iPhone and took the picture that she was required to by her young master. She checked the quality of the photo and saw that it pictured an older woman dressed wantonly in a high school cheerleader uniform with her breasts spilling out over the top of the unbuttoned vest.

Summer posted the picture on her text line and then sent it with:

"Master T, here is the picture you told me to take for you."

Summer glanced at her watch and saw that it was fast approaching 5:30 PM and she only had 45 minutes to make it to the tanning salon to meet the daily requirement that her young master had for a thin tan line.

Her phone soon buzzed and she was rewarded with a "good slut" greeting followed by:

"Ok slut, now put your skirt, blouse and school bag in locker 447 then lock it. You may take your purse, which should contain your pink butt plug, tanning thong, black thigh hi's and your leash. Put your slut collar on now. Then you may leave to make your 6:30 PM tanning salon appointment. Remember I know everything that you are doing and I know that you had changed your appointment. Make sure that you follow the instructions of the tanning salon employee that is standing in for Sandy tonight. I will see you at 8:00 PM tonight." Master T

Summer could not believe that she was being made to wear the cheerleader uniform out in public. She had to make her way back through the corridors of the gym, through the exterior doors, down the path that led to the parking lot and then almost all the way across the parking lot to get to her car.

As required, resigning herself to her new life, Summer placed the school bag into locker 447. She folded her skirt and blouse neatly before placing them on top of the school bag. Summer had removed the pink butt bug from the school bag as well as her white rhinestone slut collar, which she placed inside her purse along with her black thigh hi's. Summer inserted the combination lock in the locker handle and slammed it upwards to lock it.

Summer placed the collar around her neck and fastened it in front so that at least the "Slut" label would not be readable. Summer bent over to pick up her purse when her ears picked up the sound of the front door to the locker room opened. Summer froze as she heard footsteps of several people coming into the locker room. She could tell that it was young girls and they giggled as they walked towards the back of the locker room.

Summer pressed back against the row of lockers at the base of the U formation. Summer's breathing became quicker and she felt moisture forming on her forehead and under her arms. She became aware of the potential risk of discovery by a group of students that would add to her further humiliation and degradation because of what she was wearing at the demand of her young master.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,851 Followers