Summer's Blackmail Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Summer began to twist and pull first the right nipple. She switched to her left nipple and then rotated her manipulations. Her finger became a blur as it strongly stimulated her clit. After only a few minutes, Summer approached orgasm. She began to pull her nipple in earnest to combine the stimulation with her finger rubbing her clit. She brought herself to the brink of orgasm several times, but she could not achieve what she now needed so desperately.

Summer had an idea. She stood up, grabbed the dildo off of her desk and she spread her legs as wide as she could while she still had her four inch black ankle strapped heels on her feet. The head of the rubber cock slipped quickly inside the now sopping wet pussy. Summer grabbed the base of the cock and slowly fucked it into her pussy.

Now with both of her holes filled and her nipples excited by her fingers, Summer's body began to accelerate towards the orgasm that she was craving. She fucked the dildo all the way into her pussy, but she still could not cum. She moved to the corner of her desk and placed her ass on the corner so that the base of the butt plug would be pressed against the desk. Now Summer knew that she could cum as she could manipulate both rubber cocks at the same time.

Summer stopped playing with her nipples and used her extra hand on her clit. Now she was fucking the ten inch rubber dildo into her pussy. She was using the corner of her desk to allow her to rock back and forth to force the butt plug to move within her ass and her fingers were rubbing her clit intently. Now she had the right position and stimulation. Her efforts yielded another orgasm almost as intent as the one she experienced on top of her desk. Her pussy was grabbing the dildo and her ass was grabbing the butt plug. Her fingers continued to circle her enlarged clit until she finally calmed down.

Totally spent, Summer pulled the dildo out of her pussy as well as the butt plug out of her ass. The butt plug caused some pain, but she felt better now that her ass was free from the pink plug. So now, Summer was standing in her classroom with her black four inch ankle strapped heels, her black thigh hi's, her slut collar and nothing else at almost 10:00 PM on a school night.

Summer finally decided to open the note that her young master had left for her. She began to read:

Slut,

Thank you for the welcome back fuck. You are a good slut, but we have to work on your compliance issues.

Put on your bra & panties, the cheerleader uniform and combine them with your slut collar. You better hurry as I bet the janitorial staff would love to find you in your room this late at night. Fix your make-up back like the slut you are. Then, you are to go back to the girl's locker room and retrieve your clothes from locker 447. You can then plan to go home from there. Place your dildo, pink butt plug and black egg in the bottom drawer of your desk as I am going to let your ass and cunt relax this evening so you do not have to sleep with the plug in your ass tonight.

Don't forget you're tanning appointment tomorrow and you are to attend our football game tomorrow night.......more fun to come for you my slut!

Master T

Resigned to her fate, Summer opened her drawer, pulled out her bra and thong. She slipped on the thong and felt the thin material of her crotch go between her pussy lips. It immediately become soaked with her juices that had been combined with the cum her young master had deposited there only a few minutes ago. Next, Summer slipped on her bra and adjusted it to cover as much of her nipples as she could. That is when Summer saw the magic marker writing on each of her breasts. Summer reread the note and it did not say she could not remove the marker writing. She took her anti-bacteria lotion out of her desk drawer and used Kleenex tissue to remove the writings.

Summer then stepped into the short cheerleader skirt, slowly worked it up her legs and over her hips. Because it was two sizes too small, the skirt fit quite snuggly around her waist. However, the skirt's length did nothing to hide the fact that she had thigh hi hosiery on as the lace top bands of the hose peeked out from under the hem of the small skirt. Summer then slipped her arms through the arm holes of the cheerleading vest and buttoned the three buttons that she could as there was no way she could button the top two buttons as whoever wore this uniform had much smaller breasts then hers. Summer saw remnants of the writing on her breasts, but felt that it was sufficiently erased.

In the dark, it was impossible for Summer to apply her make-up in the manner that she was required to by her young master. Hesitantly, she walked to the door of her classroom and opening it, Summer peered down the corridor in each direction. She saw that the janitorial staff was down the hall to her left while her classroom was only two classrooms from the stairwell to her right, which she would utilize to make her escape to the girl's locker room as she had been instructed.

Summer quietly closed and re-locked her door by turning the bolt lock tumbler. Next she flicked on one of the classroom light switches so that her room would not totally be filled with light. Summer quickly pulled out her make-up bag and began applying eyeliner, which was followed by the bright green tinted eye shadow that her young master liked because as he said, it brought out the color of her eyes more. Summer then bent at the waist to let her long brunette hair cascade forward and then she quickly stood back up causing her to fluff slightly. Summer quickly applied a brush to tease her hair somewhat and then she applied the mouse that gave her hair a soft, but wildish look.

Satisfied that her make-up and hair would meet with her young master's requirements, Summer packed her remaining belongings into her purse. She thought for moment about taking the collar off, but thought better of it. She pulled the collar around so that the "Slut" tag was on the side of her neck as would the clasp which would both be hidden by her hair.

Summer quickly glanced around the room to make sure that there were no telltale signs of sex or articles of clothing that could be discovered by students arriving early or by the janitorial staff. Seeing none, Summer's eyes were quickly diverted to the wet spot on her desk detailing her orgasm as well as the deposit of cum into her pussy by her master. The wet spot on the floor was also visible, but she hoped that it would dry by morning. Then she looked at her felt covered chair and noticed the stain on the edge of the chair. Summer shook her head and turned to head out of the classroom.

Summer flicked the wall switch to turn off the lights. She turned the bolt lock as quietly as she could. The familiar click echoed in her classroom. As she opened the door, Summer was concerned that she would be discovered by the squeaking of the door because the joints were in severe need of oil. She looked around as she relocked her door and quickly spun so that she was headed down the corridor to the stairwell for her escape.

Summer dropped her room key and it gave a rather loud clank. The sound reverberated down the corridor or classrooms. Summer bent over at the waist to reach for her key. She was grasping her pocket book in one hand holding it to her chest so that her breasts did not spill out of the small cheerleader top. She did not bother to squat as she was trying to get out of the hall without being discovered. Summer felt the hem of the short skirt rise up almost to her ass cheeks. She remembered the magic marker tattoo that her young master had given her while she was displayed for him on her desk. "Thank goodness no one is around to see what he wrote on me," Summer thought to herself. "I wonder what is there."

Unbeknownst to Summer, Calvin Williams had exited the art room with a large bag of trash when he noticed Summer as she walked down the hallway. He watched as Summer bent over at the waist to retrieve her key. Calvin could see the tops of the teacher's thigh hi hose quite clearly and he could just make out something written on the teacher's ass, but he was not sure. He moved a little closer and the light at that end of the hallway hit just right. Calvin was able to see "Cum Slut" on the teacher's ass as the cheerleader skirt rose up to her ass cheeks. He could also see the thin strap of Summer's black thong slipping between her firm ass cheeks.

Once Summer had retrieved her key, Calvin watched her walk down the corridor with the short skirt bouncing with each step that allowed him to see the lace tops of the teacher's hose. "Man I got to get me some of that stuff," the janitor said out loud, but in a whisper. He watched longingly as the short cheerleader skirt rocked in rhythm with the click of the teacher's black four inch ankle strap heels.

Summer felt like she made it to the stairwell without anyone knowing she was there and she breathed a sigh of relief. Now she had to get down these stairs without falling to get to the corridor that led to the gym. Summer finally reached the lower landing and peered through the glass partition in the door to check and make sure that there were no students, faculty or janitorial staff around. Satisfied that she was alone, Summer opened the large metal door and bolted through the door way. Summer headed towards the locker rooms as fast as her high heels would allow her to move.

Summer finally reached the door to the girl's locker room and she paused to see if she could hear anyone in the hallway or in the locker room. Satisfied that she heard no one, Summer opened the door and walked into a full lit locker room. She heard showers running and she could hear girls giggling as they showered. Summer searched for and found locker 447. Cautiously, Summer set her purse down, stripped off the cheerleader uniform and unlocked the locker.

When she opened the locker door, all Summer found was a note. Summer could tell it was from her young master, but she was too scared to read it. She was standing in the girl's locker room and all she had on was her bra, thong, hose, black heels and her white rhinestone slut collar. Sequestered in the U-shaped locker configuration, Summer opened the note and read:

"Slut, your clothes are in the boy's locker room. I thought it best that you understand your place and that nothing you fail to do will go unpunished. If you have not already, strip off the cheerleader uniform and place it in the locker, but do not lock it. Next, you are to lay down on the bench in front of the locker there in the girl's locker room. You are to spread your legs wide on either side of the bench and you are to bring yourself to orgasm using only your fingers. You are not allowed to read the second note taped to the underside of the bench until you cum. Do as you are told."

Your Master.

Summer quickly placed the cheerleader uniform into the locker and closed it making sure not to lock it. Summer was taken aback that she was going to be made to have an orgasm in the girl's locker room. She could not imagine the consequences of being discovered by other students or by someone from the administration. Summer did not understand why there were girls in the shower this late at night, but then again it was a gym and there was always some type of practice going on at the school.

Summer listened as the girls continued to giggle in the shower. She could not make out whose voices she heard because of the distance that was muffled by the walls of lockers. Locker 447 was contained in a "U" shaped alcove of the locker room. The lockers were double stacked and went from the floor to almost eight feet high. Summer could see old clothing, shoes and dust that had gathered on top of the lockers. She felt reasonably sure that she would not be discovered if she remained composed in fulfilling the newest demand of her young master.

Summer quickly laid down on the four foot long wooden bench. Summer's slut collar pinched her neck slightly, which served to remind her of her place of servitude to her high school master. She spread her legs still encased in her black thigh hi hose with her ankle strap four inch heels still on her feet. Summer's hand slipped inside the top of her black string thong and found its way between her puffy pussy lips. Her middle two fingers immediately found her very erect clit which caused her to moan quietly.

Summer began to manipulate the erect bud hoping to achieve an orgasm quickly. But, as her fingers tried their hardest, there was just almost no way for her to cum again. Summer could not remember how many orgasms she had been subjected to during the day and early evening. The last two orgasms were explosive because both her ass and pussy were filled with either Todd's hard cock or the rubber toys he had her use on herself.

With her breasts spilling out of her shelf bra and her right hand buried deep inside her thong, Summer would have made quite the site if she were to be discovered. She was so engrossed in what she was trying to accomplish, she did not hear the showers turn off and she still did not recognize the voices from the girls that had been showering as they came into the locker room. Summer was startled by the opening of a metal locker only a few feet away from her on the other side of the row of lockers.

Summer's hand froze mid-stroke on her clit and she held her breath. Her pussy was trying to grasp at her fingers and her nipples were hardening even more with the fear of being discovered as she lay displayed on the bench. Summer was listening intently while still absentmindedly stroking her clit. She recognized the voices now; it was Melanie Hart and Marsha Edwards. Summer listened as the girls chatted and gossiped about everything teenage girls normally talked about.

Summer could feel her body reacting to her manipulations and tried to slow down her fingers, but her body was pleading for release. The sheer fact that she was so close to being discovered was heightening her approaching orgasm. Summer tried to pay attention to the girls and do as she had been directed by her young master.

"All right Marsha, it is a flip for who is to go into the boy's shower and have their picture taken naked," Melanie said.

"Whose stupid idea was this anyway," Marsha quickly replied.

"You knew that there were little initiation things we all had to do. In this case, it is a coin flip. If I win I take your picture, but if you win you take my picture," Melanie replied.

"That is all there is to it right," Marsha asked again to confirm.

"Listen Marsha, if you want to chicken out then so be it. I can only imagine what will happen to you on the next out of town game we go to. They might make you miss the bus, strip you down to your panties and bra then leave you to get home as best you can. They did that to me," Melanie lied.

Summer was listening intently as she casually rubbed her clit. She was amused by the conversation between the two teenagers knowing how conniving that Melanie really was, Summer had no doubt that the loser of the coin flip would be poor Marsha. Summer spread her legs further apart and began to rub her clit in earnest. Being this close to discovery was having an effect on her. She could fee her body react to the humiliation of being discovered, which made her more turned on. Summer realized that this was a common theme for her now, the more risky it was the more turned on she became. "What is wrong with me," she asked herself again.

"Ok, are you ready for the coin flip Marsh," Melanie asked.

"No, but go ahead. I can't wait to take those pictures of you in the boy's shower," Marsha replied in a confident tone.

"Ok, if it is heads you lose and tails I lose," Melanie called.

In a couple of seconds Summer heard the familiar clink of a coin hitting the tile floor and roll along the floor until it hit the locker.

"Fuck" was all that Marsha said.

"Ok, Marsha. All you can wear into the boy's locker room is this towel. Well it isn't really a bath towel. You could call it a hand towel so you can hide behind it a little. But, once we get to the door, you give me the towel and then head for the shower," were Melanie's instructions.

"Also, you are to be blindfolded so that if your picture is seen by anyone, the likelihood of someone recognizing you would be lowered. Put this on and let's go," Melanie instructed.

Resigned to her situation, Marsha grabbed the hand towel from Melanie and then turned her back to her so that the blindfold could be placed over her eyes. Once satisfied that she had the blindfold appropriately fixed to make sure that no light could be seen through the blindfold, Melanie reached into her book bag to retrieve the digital camera that would detail Marsha's submission and humiliation. Marsha was not aware that this had not been done to any of the other cheerleaders, but it was Melanie's idea to do it to the uppity cheerleader to put her in her place in the pecking order of the squad. Melanie got off on controlling the other cheerleaders and she always had one that she took complete control of during the season.

Marsha's small but perky breasts stood directly out in front of her with her little nipples hard as rocks from the dampness of the water still on her body, her being blindfolded and the anxiousness of the hazing she was experiencing at the direction of the senior cheerleader captain.

Melanie took several pictures of the unknowing, naive Marsha and then she took her elbow to guide her through the locker room. Summer could hear their breathing and she could hear Marsha whimper as she ran into one of the lockers. Summer was pretty sure that Melanie did that on purpose.

Now that she was alone, Summer once again began to furiously rub her clit. She felt close to orgasm, but could not bring herself off. Remembering how it felt to cum with the rubber dick in her pussy, Summer ran her other hand between her legs and tried to slide her middle two fingers into her pussy. But in the position she was in, it was more difficult than she wanted.

Summer pulled her feet up until her heels were drawn against her ass cheeks. Then Summer widened her knees outwardly until she could not stretch any further. In this position, Summer's middle fingers easily slipped inside her pussy. She began to saw her fingers in and out of her very moist pussy. Combined with her own juices and the remnants of the juices her young master had deposited in her 30-minutes ago, Summer's fingers were fully coated to piston deep into her pussy.

As the orgasm approached, Summer thrust her pelvis up to meet her thrusting fingers. Her middle two fingers circled her clit more feverishly than she could imagine. She pushed down one last time and she was rewarded with another explosion of ecstasy when her pussy flooded her fingers, the crotch of her thong and flowed down onto the bench.

Composing herself, Summer slowly lifted herself up off of the bench. Summer reached under the bench to find the envelop that surely contained another humiliating task for her to accomplish before being allowed to go home. She opened the envelop and was pleased to read that it only contained a key to locker 975. Summer was very happy that there was no message listing some dreadful thing to do. She straightened up as best she could, gathered up her purse and headed for the door.

Down the corridor and across the hall, Melanie had been busy taking pictures and generally abusing poor Marsha. Melanie had made Marsha pose in several provocative positions that revealed her small patch of pubic hair, her tight ass cheeks and the perkiness of her small breasts.

Melanie's last action was to secure Marsha's hands above her head to the shower column that was centered in the shower area. There were five columns of shower heads with each columns having five spouts. Melanie had selected the back most column for the true initiation of Marsha.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers
123456...9