Summer's Blackmail Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William Demps, but everyone called him Willie, which he hated was standing at the entrance to the showers. William is the star defensive lineman, a senior and has committed to play football next year at the state university. William stood six feet five inches tall and weighed approximately 285 pounds. He was a terror on the football field, was an exceptional student and he liked young white cheerleaders. He had worked out an arrangement with Melanie to help her in mathematics if she would get him in a position to have his way with young Marsha. William's friends had talked about the night that Marsha had lost her cherry and how much she had liked having sex with black boys. It was his turn now.

"Ok Marsha, here is the drill. I will leave you here for 30-minutes. If you don't scream and plead to be released during that time, I will release you. If you do scream I will leave you here for another 30-minutes. Is that clear," Melanie asked the poor cheerleader.

"Melanie, please don't make me do that. I had no idea that was part of the initiation. Please," Marsha pleaded.

Melanie then produced Marsha's white cotton panties and forced them into her mouth crotch first. Marsha struggled trying to push the damp cloth back out of her mouth, but Melanie was successful in pushing most of the panty into her mouth. Melanie took several more pictures form the side that accurately revealed panties stuffed in Marsha's mouth and she could easily make out the Victoria's secret writing on the waist band.

"Too late Marsha, I will be back in 30-minutes," were Melanie's last words.

Melanie stopped at each shower column and turned on the hot water on each. The steamy effect was good for pictures and it muffled most sounds.

Melanie quietly backed away from Marsha admiring her physic, how her muscles stretched with her hands above her head. From behind her, Melanie could see her breathing and squirming to untie herself from the shower column. But, Melanie had planned this out perfectly. She had used felt covered bindings that clasped together above the shower head. There was a long pipe that the water ran thorough to the head, but it had a loop that Melanie easily had thread the binder chain through. Marsha could move her arms some, but there was no way she could extricate herself from the bindings.

Melanie ran into fully nude William Demps. He was a mountain of a young man compared to Melanie. Melanie felt his hands on her hips and the semi-erect horse dick that hung between his legs. He leaned forward and whispered in Melanie's ear, "Ok, time for you to pay me back. Get on your knees and suck my cock."

Melanie had had the pleasure of William's cock before and quickly slipped to her knees. William took his cock in one hand and placed his other hand on the back of Melanie's head and guided her mouth to his cock head to Melanie's mouth. William began to slowly fuck the purple head of his cock in and out of Melanie's willing mouth. As his cock grew harder, William slowly and patiently slid his cock head past Melanie's teeth and to the back of her throat. He took it easy so that no slurping sounds came from her mouth because William did not want to alarm his waiting conquest.

Summer froze in her tracks as she had entered the boy's locker room searching for number 975. Though they were turned sideways in the shower, Summer could plainly see Melanie on her knees with William Demps' gigantic cock sawing in and out of her mouth. Summer could not move as she was mesmerized by not only the sight, but the size of the cock Melanie was happily sucking for all she was worth.

William placed a hand on each side of Melanie's face and began to quicken his pace. He wanted to be fully erect when he encountered Marsha. He was looking at the opposite end of the shower room looking at Marsha. He could see her tight ass cheeks and thighs as she struggled with her bindings and the cold floor.

William pulled his cock free of Melanie's mouth with a slight pop with her saliva coating almost the full nine inches. Melanie shook her head in protest, but William had other plans and needs. He and Melanie had done this before so he was comfortable with the way the young cheerleader was being presented to him. As a matter of fact, the last girl to be a victim of Melanie was his girlfriend for almost one year afterwards.

Summer still frozen could see Melanie's saliva coating William's massive cock. Over the past several days, Summer had felt, tasted and was penetrated by many different shaped and sized cocks. But, no cock was as big as William's. Summer had been turned on by the wanton way that Melanie had expertly sucked his cock to its full erection. She was mesmerized by the way it stood out directly from his groin pointing straight ahead at Melanie's face.

As William pulled Melanie to her feet, Summer moved quickly to her left avoiding eye contact with either of the teenagers, but also being able to spy on them to see what they were going to do next.

"Melanie, go in and turn off a couple of the showers as it is too steamy in there. I want you to be able to get some really good shots of my cock in Marsha's pussy," William whispered, but loud enough for Summer to hear from her secluded position.

Melanie picked up her camera that she had rested on her towel and walked back into the shower area. She turned off the first three columns, which only left on the column nearest to the restrained Marsha as her column was not on. Next Melanie took a couple of more pictures of Marsha from a kneeling position making sure that she got some close-up shots of her now pouty pussy lips. Melanie could see that Marsha pussy was coated with her juices and it was evident that this whole scenario was turning her on.

Marsha Edwards thought she heard noises, but because of the showers spouting hot streams of water, she could not be sure. She continued to struggle with her bindings as well as to try and force the panties that were in her mouth out. She could taste her juices from the crotch of her panties that had been forced into her mouth by Melanie, but she wondered how they had become wet. She pressed her thighs together to try and stop the itching down there in her private area. "What is wrong with me," she thought to herself.

Summer watched as Melanie continued to take pictures in the shower. Summer edged around the locker wall that had secluded her and she was able to see straight down the row of shower columns. Summer could see Melanie, the back profile of William and then she saw poor Marsha Edwards. She was attached to the top of the shower column and she was facing towards the column. William was almost to her now and Summer could not move. From her vantage point she could see William's hands grabbing Marsha's hips.

Once she was touched, Marsha realized that she was not alone. The hands on her hips were not those of a girl as they were large and rough. She tried to scream and call Melanie's name but her white cotton panty gag only allowed a muffled sound to be emitted from her mouth. She felt herself being picked up and twisted causing her arms to cross above her head. Her hips were being lifted as if she were being levitated by a magician, but the rough hands told her that it was a man.

William raised the hips of his newest conquest up to his shoulder level and he lowered his lips to Marsha's pussy. William could see that there was only a small patch of dark pubic hair covering Marsha's pussy mound. He lowered his mouth down to the waiting pussy that was displayed for him as his hands cupped the young cheerleader's ass to his mouth.

Marsha struggled mightily to fight against the invasion, but with her hands tied above her and twisted by the mauler, she was only left with poor attempts to flail her legs to ward off the attacker. She felt her ass being cupped by strong hands and she tried to twist her body away from them. Marsha felt the hands cupping her ass begin to squeeze powerfully causing her to squeal into her panty gag from the pain that was being inflicted on her ass cheeks. When she relaxed the pain stopped. Given the brief respite, Marsha tried to lash out once more with her legs trying to kick her attacker.

William smiled as the cheerleader thrashed about in his arms. He had been able to raise Marsha's hips up even further so that his head was now between her thighs with her legs draped over his shoulders. He continued to lower his mouth until his nose met the small patch of pubic hair and his lips found Marsha's pussy lips. Quickly, William's tongue darted out of his mouth and into Marsha's tight hole. William knew that she was not a virgin based on what his friends had told him about their time with her, but she was very tight.

Melanie was now beside him and grabbing his long shaft, began to stroke him the full length of his cock. Melanie was an expert in manipulating people and quite apparently a cock. She felt William's cock jerk as she tightly gripped the purple head and then moved her hand down the full length and then back up to the tip. She felt how powerful it was. She remembered her first time on her hands and knees as William pounded her pussy after one of his best ball games. Todd Spillers had given Melanie to him as a reward for making the key play in one of last year's playoff game. It was then that she became a tool for Todd. She liked to manipulate people, but she found that Todd could manipulate her better. She tried to always see to it that Todd's directions were always followed by either the person of his interest or his instructions to her. Melanie liked to use cocks for her satisfaction and Todd was able to provide her with opportunities to satisfy her desires.

Summer was frozen by the scene. She was mortified that Melanie had been able to put Marsha in this situation and she was disappointed that one of her favorite students was taking advantage of another cheerleader. But, she was unable to move or assist Marsha. The erotic site of the cheerleader's legs now wrapped around and over William's strong shoulders while his mouth was buried in her pussy was hypnotizing the English teacher. She was standing in the boy's locker room still only dressed in her lacy underwear, black thigh hi's, black ankle strap heels and her white rhinestone slut collar. Summer gripped her pocketbook tighter as the scene unfolded in front of her.

Melanie speeded up her manipulation of William's cock. She wanted some of his cum in or on her body as she did not care where. She loved the feel of a cock as it exploded and spewed its hot jism onto her skin or in one of her orifices. She did not care where or which one, just that she wanted it.

With a free hand, William pulled Melanie's hand away from his cock. He was in no mood to have her jerk him to an orgasm when he had the opportunity to slam his cock into Marsha's soaking pussy. She had initially resisted him, but as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm he could feel her resistance lessen. As orgasm approached, William was positioning himself so that he could slide her body down to his cock so that Marsha's orgasm coincided with him thrusting his black cock deep into the cheerleader's pussy.

Marsha could not believe that her body was betraying her. She was no saint and certainly she was not a virgin. But, what started out as an attack on her turned into an erotic turn-on for her. Marsha's body was beginning to edge towards the orgasm that it craved and she began to hump her hips against the anonymous mouth. She had no idea who it was, nor did she care.

All Marsha wanted was to allow her body to release the pent up orgasm that began while showering with Melanie. She had watched Melanie soap and rub her body so erotically that Marsha felt like it was her hands washing the older cheerleader's body. "Why am I feeling this way," she thought to herself as the tongue on her pussy suddenly was thrust deep inside her pussy. Marsha tried to grab the tongue with her pussy lips, but whose ever it was made clear that they knew what they were doing.

Summer continued to watch as she was frozen by the eroticism of the shower scene. Why was Melanie not helping to free her young teammate? Why was William doing those things to the bound and blindfolded young cheerleader? Why wasn't she doing anything Summer thought to herself?

Summer watched as William took his mouth away from Marsha's young, almost hairless pussy. She saw him pull her legs from around his neck and began to lower her down towards his large, erect black cock. Melanie was still on the floor of the shower trying her best to get access to William's cock, but he was not allowing her. Summer saw that the purple head of William's cock was positioned directly at the mouth of Marsha's pussy with her legs pressed against the chest of the defensive lineman with her feet on either side of his head.

Summer watched as Melanie grabbed the cock and guided towards Marsha's pussy. She could see the large "O" forming on Marsha's mouth as she felt the cock head slip between her swollen pussy lips.

"There was no way that that cock was going to go into that tiny girl," Summer mumbled to herself.

"Oh my God, yes," screamed Marsha.

Melanie stood back up and retrieved her camera. She began to take pictures again of the whole scene. Melanie had done this several times before and knew how to get the best shots while also concealing who it was being photographed. Well, Melanie knew that she had to get the money shot so that when she needed to manipulate either William or Marsha. Melanie would have evidence against both, either a rape or sexual promiscuity as it did not matter to her.

Summer continued to watch, but mindless that her right hand had slipped down her body and into her black lace thong. Her left hand continued to hold her pocketbook, but her right hand found her clit and once again was manipulating the erect knob causing her body to once again crave release. Summer's legs spread almost involuntarily as her eyes locked on William's massive cock began to piston in and out of Marsha's tight pussy. Melanie had vanished from the scene in her mind and all Summer could concentrate on was the sight and sound of the fucking.

As if on cue, Marsha's body erupted in orgasm as William buried his cock deep into her pussy. She was not worried about pregnancy as she had gone to the local health clinic to get birth control pills without her parent's knowledge. She had been having sex for two years and did not want to get pregnant. She also learned early on that boys say they will pull out, but never do.

"Oh my God I am cumming," Marsha grunted.

"Give it to me you bastard. Deeper asshole," Marsha screamed.

"Yes do it to her," Summer moaned.

Summer watched as she saw William begin to flood poor Marsha's tight pussy with his cum. He continued to pound his cock fully into the small sophomore cheerleader, while her legs were pressed against his chest. His big hands firmly planted on the taught cheeks of Marsha's ass gave him the leverage he needed to allow his cock to soar into Marsha's pussy hitting the "G" spot he thought and that is when she exploded on his cock. That connection had sent him over the cliff to orgasm also.

Todd was right Melanie thought. His timing was spot on as was hers. She had caught Marsha in the throes of orgasm without showing her face. She had turned around just in time to catch the unknowing English teacher in mid-orgasm with her hands stuffed down her panties, mouth wide open and eyes glued shut. It was what Melanie referred to as "another" money shot for her collection. Now she had the leverage for her grades and she only had Todd to thank.

Summer's orgasm subsided just enough for her to slip back into the depths of the locker room. She hid until she saw William slowly lower Marsha back down to a standing position. William then left the two girls in the shower as he walked back into the locker room area. Summer could she him quite clearly as his cock hung semi-erect between his legs as he pulled on a school tee shirt and a pair of matching silky gym shorts that the football players wore. He had not bothered to put on any underwear so Summer was treated with a good view of the cock hanging between the massive legs of the defensive lineman. He slipped his feet into flip flops and headed out the door.

Melanie had also placed her clothes in the boy's locker room. She had come out of the shower area while Summer had been pre-occupied watching William dress and leave. Melanie slipped on her tiny thong panty, matching bra, short blue jean skirt, tank top and her four inch platform sandals. She walked back into the shower, but did notice Summer standing almost invisible in the recesses of the locker area. Melanie smiled to herself at her successful photo session of both of her objects: Marsha and her bitchy English teacher.

Melanie whispered in Marsha's ear that she had successfully met the initiation challenge. She was proud of her for not crying out and that she took it like a champion. As she unlocked the bindings from the shower column, Marsha's body could not support the sudden weight and she collapsed onto the shower floor. Melanie reached down and took off the blindfold. Melanie left Marsha on the floor as she walked into the boy's locker room and threw the bindings and blindfold quickly into a locker.

Melanie walked back into the shower and with a little effort was able to lift Marsha to her feet. After she pulled the cotton panties from Marsha's mouth, Melanie asked, "Is everything alright Marsha? You look completely worn out. Were the bindings too tight," Melanie asked with a half crooked grin.

"No, I am ok. Just get me out of here so I can get dressed and go home please," Marsha begged.

Melanie thoughtfully had brought a large bath towel into the shower. She draped it around the exhausted and used cheerleader. Melanie led Marsha out of the shower area and through the locker room. Summer could see the two girls exiting the shower area and noticed that Melanie's hands were supporting Marsha with one around her shoulders while the other casually gripped the cheerleader's ass under the towel. As she exited the locker room, Melanie flicked off the lights leaving Summer in almost total darkness.

Fortunately, there was light emanating from the emergency exit signs and a soft glow from the one light that stayed on for security purposes. Summer then realized that her hand was still buried in her lace thong and her fingers were covered in her juices. Summer felt her clit and it was still erect. She wondered to herself, "What is wrong with me? I just watched poor Marsha almost raped, but she seemed to enjoy it. I got turned on by watching. What is wrong with me," Summer said to herself. Summer pulled her hand out of her panties and held them up to observe how they were soaked with her juices.

When she felt like the coast was clear, Summer started looking for the locker that her young master had told her to seek out. She had to think a minute and then remembered that it was 975. Summer followed the wall of lockers and noticed that the odd numbers were on the bottom. So to continue her search, Summer had to lean over and look at each locker number until she finally came to the locker. This locker was very close to the shower area and Summer was thankful that she had not gotten there earlier as she feared that she might have been discovered.

Thankfully, locker 975 was not locked. Summer reached down for the handle and pulled it upwards to release the clasping device. Immediately, Summer noticed the blindfold and bindings that she saw Melanie throw into a locker. She had no idea that Melanie had chosen this very locker to discard the binding items that she had used on the poor, manipulated cheerleader.

Summer reached in to pull out her blouse and skirt when she found the note taped to the door of the locker. As if on autopilot, Summer pulled the envelope that had been taped to the locker door knowing that it was more instructions for her to follow, which would inevitably lead to more humiliation for her.

123456...9