Summer's Blackmail Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Slut,

So how did you like watching William's huge cock fucking poor innocent Marsha? Did it disgust you or did it turn you on? My bet is my slut that it turned you on and you had another orgasm. Are you confused by your body now? Well, I am not. I knew from the first moment we got together that you would be a very good slut with a lot of upside with proper training. But, tonight when you get home, I am going to give you a break. You can slip back into your teacher clothes that you found in the locker. Also, the binding materials you found in the locker, you will need to leave them hanging in the shower on the same column that you watched poor Marsha take William's enormous cock. I bet you wanted that cock inside you. Well, if you are a good slut, I will make that happen for you! Get dressed, place the bindings on the shower column and then go home. Tomorrow is Friday and we have a home game tomorrow night. I will tell you in the morning what to wear to school. Don't forget to make sure that you have lost the 5 lbs that you were instructed to accomplish. Get on your digital scales tonight when you get home and let me know where you are....by the way, I have them wired so that I can get the feedback on your weight. Until the morning slut.........

Master T

Summer simply crumbled the paper up into a ball, slammed it into her pocketbook and then took the bindings out of the locker. Summer picked up her neatly folded skirt and blouse and set them on the bench in front of the locker. She picked up the red silk blouse and noticed that it was wet from the bindings and blindfold that had been thrown on top of them by Melanie. Summer slipped the blouse on and buttoned it up. She was then aware that the blouse was wet in strategic places over both of her nipples.

Because of the shelf bra, her nipples were not covered by any of its material and it was quite obvious that her nipples were pierced because the wet material of the blouse was sticking to her erect nipples. It was dark and Summer was not worried about being seen by anyone. She reached for her black button up skirt, but decided to place the binding material in the shower on the column directed by Master T.

Summer slammed the locker door shut and picked up Melanie's binding material to head into the shower. Her heels made loud clicking noises as she crossed the wet tile floor. Once she had reached the fourth column, Summer extended her hands above her head and looped the restraint binder over the shower head. Summer hung the blindfold onto the water nozzle hoping that would please her young master. With her hands above her head, the tops of her thigh hi's as well as the magic marker tattoo would be visible to anyone looking, but fortunately Summer thought, no one was around.

Summer turned and headed out of the shower area when the lights came on in the locker room. She had been finding her way around with the light offered by the one overhead light used for security as well as the emergency exit lights. She stopped in her tracks still in the shower room only ten feet from her skirt. She paused to listen to see if she could determine who had turned on the lights, but she did not hear any conversations.

Summer got up onto her tiptoes and walked as quietly as she could until she reached the bench in front of locker 975. Summer reached down to the bench and picked up her black button skirt and stepped into it with first her right and then her left foot. She slid the skirt up her legs and over her hips. Summer tucked the tail of her blouse into the skirt, but she did not have time to button the top three buttons to secure the skirt around her waist.

Summer then heard the familiar noise of a trashcan on wheels as the janitor or janitors had made their way into the gymnasium to begin cleaning up after the children of the school. Summer held her breath hoping that she would not be discovered. She heard the door to the coach's offices open, which gave her the window of opportunity she needed to exit undetected from the boys locker room.

As she reached the door, she heard one woman say, "Lord Almighty, these boys are awful. I wonder if their parents let them throw their clothes and towels on the floor at home."

The second woman responded, "Yes it is awful. And those girls are worse. There were panties, bras and tampon wrappings all over the floor over there."

Summer had to wait by the door until she was sure that the women could not see her once she bolted out of the locker room rear door. She heard another door open followed by the wheels of the trash can. Summer quickly hit the horizontal latch and swung the door widely open.

Calvin Williams almost took the full force of the door against his face. He was able to just to back away as the door was flung open. Before he could gain his composure, he was face-to-face with Summer Wayne the English teacher who he had seen sneaking out of her classroom in the cheerleader outfit.

Summer's eyes widened to almost the size of saucers as she came face to face with Calvin Williams, the step father of William Demps. Summer's mind went back to the scene in the shower where she watched his stepson pound Marsha while she was tied to the shower column.

Summer was frozen with the look of a woman cornered and absolutely nowhere to run. She locked eyes with Calvin initially, then faced with the situation of being caught exiting the boy's locker room, Summer hung her head in resignation of the fact that she had made a terrible mistake, which could cause her to lose her job.

"Ms. Wayne, what in the world are you doing in the boy's locker room," Calvin asked.

Summer did not know how to respond. She could not think as to why a teacher would be in the boy's locker room at this time of the night. So, instead of answering, Summer just kept her head down and tried to edge her way past the large janitor and escape.

"Where do you think you are going, Ms. Wayne," Calvin asked.

Summer once again did not respond, but kept her head down trying to avoid eye contact with the large black man and his piercing eyes. With Calvin blocking her path Summer replied, "Mr. Williams, I was just checking on the locker room as I heard a funny noise as I was leaving the building."

"Oh, is that what you were doing Ms. Wayne," Calving said to the sheepish teacher. Continuing, "That is not what I gathered after seeing you in the hallway outside of your classroom about an hour ago. You were dressed in a cheerleader uniform, but you were wearing some pretty interesting hose as well as those sexy heels that you have on now."

Pressing further, "So tell me Ms. Wayne, what were you doing in the boy's locker room? Were you having sex with one of the high school students," Calvin asked.

"Oh no nothing like that Mr. Williams. I had worn the cheerleader uniform as an assist to the cheerleading team as a fundraiser," Summer lied.

"But why were you in the boy's locker room," Calvin asked again. "I mean, if you were returning the uniform, shouldn't you have returned it to the women's locker room?"

"I did do that Mr. Williams as I left the uniform in a locker in there. But, as I told you, as I was leaving I thought I heard a funny noise in the boy's locker room and I went in to check it out," Summer continued her lie.

"Forgive me if I don't believe you Ms. Wayne. I saw how you were dressed under your cheerleader skirt with the interesting writing on each of your firm, sexy ass cheeks," Calvin continued gaining the high ground in the conversation with the sexy English teacher.

Pressing further, Calvin continued, "I think we need to go ahead and meet with Mr. Harding about this. Why don't we go to my office and let's call him to discuss what has happened. He may believe your story, but I do not."

"Please Mr. Williams, I am telling you the truth. Let's go into the girl's locker room and I can show you where I placed the cheerleader uniform," Summer pleaded.

"What, so you can say you caught me in the girl's locker room looking through the lockers. I don't think so Ms. Wayne," Calvin replied.

"Oh no Mr. Williams. I was just wanting to show you that I was telling the truth about returning the uniform," said the now concerned teacher.

"Well I am not sure that I can trust you Ms. Wayne. After all, I caught you red handed coming out of the boy's locker room. I would think you would say anything to get out of trouble and you would figure to be believed over a black janitor anyway," Calvin hissed at the teacher knowing full well he had her now.

"Oh Mr. Williams, please let me show you that I put the cheerleader uniform in locker 447 in the girl's locker room so that you can believe me and put an end to your suspicions of me," Summer begged.

"I tell you what Ms. Wayne, give me your pocketbook so that way I will know that you cannot leave the building until we resolve your visit to the boy's locker room. Go into the girl's locker room now, stand directly beside locker 447 and do not open it," replied Calvin.

"Yes sir, Mr. Williams I will do that right now," Summer said as she handed over her pocket book to the massive janitor.

Calvin took the pocketbook from the teacher and watched as she walked down the hall to the entrance to the girl's locker room. He then went into the boy's locker room and discovered that his two women employees had already cleaned the room, which meant that they had also cleaned the girl's locker room. He turned to leave when he looked into the shower area and saw the binding chain as well as the blindfold. "I wonder what the teacher was doing with these things in the boy's locker room," Calvin thought to himself.

Calvin decided that the binding material might come in handy while forcing the English teacher to offer up some incentives to keep him from turning her into Principal Harding. All kinds of thoughts went through his mind, but the first one was to get the teacher dressed in the uniform again.

Summer walked through the almost completely dark girl's locker room. As was the case in the boy's locker room, there was one overhead light on to provide light for security as well as the light emitted by the emergency exit signs over the doors. Summer did not dare turn on any more lights as she wanted to be as inconspicuous as was possible. She did not want to have to be made to wait with bright lights illuminating her this late at night in the girl's locker room.

Calvin purposefully walked around the boy's locker room checking to see if there were any other items that may have been left out for discovery. He was not sure why the chain bindings and blindfold were hung in the shower, but he was sure that the prim English teacher had a part in it.

Summer was standing beside locker 447 as she had been directed. She could feel sweat beginning to form under her nose and on her forehead. She was also getting that funny feeling in her stomach when she found herself in a humiliating situation. "Be calm, you have already given a good reason for your being in the boy's locker room," she said to herself.

Calvin continued to delay going onto the girl's locker room. He kept listening out for the female janitorial staff members because he did not want to get caught by them in the girl's locker room. But, more importantly, he did not want to be interrupted when he went in there to get his piece of Ms. Wayne.

Summer continued to stand beside the row of lockers next to number 447 as she had been directed. She felt very uneasy with the amount of time she was being made to wait by the big janitor. He was quite intimidating and he almost made Summer tremble when he confronted her coming out of the locker room and then saying that she would accuse him of being in the girl's locker room. Summer just wanted to get the explanation over, show him the locker containing the cheerleader uniform and then be allowed go home.

Summer heard the door to the girl's locker room open and then close. She assumed that it was Calvin, but she was not sure. Summer remained silent until she heard the janitor call out, "Ms. Wayne are you in here like I told you to be?"

"Yes Mr. Williams I am standing by locker 447 like you told me to do," replied the timid teacher.

Calvin smiled to himself as he wandered through the locker room smelling the air that was mixed with all sorts of different fragrances used by the girls of the high school. It had been a while since he had been the girl's locker room. He tried to avoid going into the room to avoid any issues with the students or parents. He relied on his female staff to take care of this locker room. But tonight, he was going to use the locker room for his benefit.

"Well, Ms. Wayne I am pleased that you can follow directions quite well," Calvin said as he approached the teacher.

"I just want to show you the contents of this locker, which should prove to you that I am telling the truth. I am uncomfortable with you questioning me like you did as I came out of the boy's locker room," Summer stated trying to take control of the conversation.

"Well Ms. Wayne, I am not sure how you showing me the contents of a locker will prove that you were in the boy's locker room chasing ghost sounds now will it," the big janitor said.

"No Mr. Williams, I do not expect you to believe my story just because of the contents of this locker. But, you should understand that the reason I even happened to be in the locker area was to deliver the cheerleader outfit back to this locker," Summer replied.

"Well, let's just see what is in the locker Ms. Wayne," Calvin said.

Calvin watched as Summer bent over to open the locker. Calvin got a pretty good view of Summer's ass and he could just make out the thin lines of her thong panties through the material of her black skirt. He watched as Summer reached into the locker and saw the cheer leader outfit in her hands as she stood back up.

"You see Mr. Williams, I am telling you the truth about the uniform," Summer said triumphantly.

"Well you know Ms. Wayne, I have already told you that I have seen you in the cheerleader uniform this evening. I saw you as you locked your classroom door, dropped your key and then watched as you walked down the hallway," Calvin replied.

"But, you know what Ms. Wayne, I did not see you carrying the clothes that you have on as you exited your classroom. So where were your clothes Ms. Wayne," Calvin said as he tightened his grip on the teacher.

"You saw me in the hallway Calvin," Summer questioned.

"Call me Mr. Williams when you address me. I am not some stupid janitor Ms. Wayne. I own the company that contracts with the school system. You address me respectfully," Calvin answered angrily.

Calvin immediately saw a change in the teacher's demeanor. He saw how she hung her head and could not look him directly in the eyes. She has some submissive tendencies he could see forming right in front of him.

Stepping closer to the teacher, he held out her purse and he placed it in her hand. Looking into Summer's eyes Calvin noticed the white rhinestone color around the teacher's neck. He stared at the collar until he heard the teacher speak to him.

"Mr. Williams, I am sorry that I addressed impolitely though it was not my intention. I thought that we could be on more friendly terms as we discuss what I was doing down here in the locker area," Summer trying to be as moderate, but strong in her reply.

"Well, I am used to women referring to me as Mr. Williams and I expect that from you given the situation," Calvin once again sternly replied.

"So, Ms. Wayne, where were the clothes that you now have on? They were not in your arms as you left your classroom and your pocketbook is too small for you to have taken them from there," Calvin asked.

Summer still was unable to look up into the janitor's eyes. He towered over her and she was becoming more and more intimidated by him. Summer wanted to resolve the situation and get out of there as fast as possible. She looked up at the janitor and said, "Mr. Williams, my clothes were here in this locker. I had changed down here and then went back into the school building for my meeting for the cheerleader fundraising meeting."

"Ms. Wayne, do you take me for some kind of fool? Why do you think I will believe a flimsy story like that just because you are dressed sexy," Calvin replied.

"I do not believe that you came down here, stripped off your blouse, skirt and put on the cheerleader outfit. Then, after making that change, you want me to believe that you walked back through the school with your tits hanging out of the top and with the tops of your hose clearly showing as you walked," Calvin asked.

Summer felt like she was being boxed into a corner by the big, intimidating janitor. And, the fact that he was the stepfather of William Demps, who she had watched practically rape Marsha Edwards only minutes earlier made the situation even more demeaning as well as humiliating. She was getting deeper into a situation that she so desperately wanted to get out of, but Summer did not see a direct path right then.

"Please Mr. Williams, you have to believe me because that is the truth," Summer lied.

"Well let's say for arguments sake that I believe you. I have one question for you Ms. Wayne," Calvin said.

Seeing an opening for an exit out of the situation, Summer replied, "You can ask me anything Mr. Williams."

"That is good Ms. Wayne. So tell me, what are you doing with a dog collar around your neck at school," Calvin asked.

Summer was crest fallen. She had forgotten about the white rhinestone collar and now she was being asked about it by the man who had caught her coming out of the boy's locker room. The man who had seen her in the cheerleader uniform and had seen the magic marker tattoos that her young master had written on her ass cheeks. Summer's eyes were welling up with tears as she knew that she was in a familiar, but unwanted position with another dominate man.

"Mr. Williams, it is not really a dog collar. It is a leather necklace that my husband gave me and I like to wear it every so often," Summer continuing to lie hoping that at some point one would stick and she could get out of there.

"Oh, I see. Well then, why does your collar have a plate that says "Slut" on it then Ms. Wayne," Calvin asked closing in on the woman.

"You know Ms. Wayne, I am thinking that your story is just a bunch of cock and bull. I don't know what boy you were meeting in the locker room, but I am sure that Mr. Harding will be very interested in your story. Let's go up to my office and call him. I cannot afford for him to find out at some later date that you are having sex with one of the students and that he finds out that I caught you, but did not report you immediately," Calvin replied tightening the noose around the teacher's pretty neck.

"Mr. Williams please, please don't do that. I beg you to believe my story because it is the truth. I am not having sex with any of the boys here at the school," Summer replied hoping that the big janitor could not see the lie in her eyes.

"Well then, answer this question. You are an English teacher, yet you walk around dressed like a slut and now I find you walking out of the boy's locker room with a dog collar on that has an engraved plate with "Slut" lettering. What am I to think Ms. Wayne," Calvin asked the reeling teacher.

"The plate was supposed to stay hidden by my hair Mr. Williams," Summer replied tears starting to flow down her cheeks.

"Well Ms. Wayne, I think the collar, your clothes that you have on, the magic marker writing on your ass cheeks and the way your nipples are poking through your red blouse all add up to slut. You have to be fucking one of the students," Calvin said further tightening the noose on his new play thing.

Calvin continued, "Ms. Wayne we have to go ahead and call Mr. Harding. We cannot have a teacher that is a slut influencing the minds of our young people. I cannot have you influencing my stepson either. He has too much to lose even though he says you are his favorite teacher. I can certainly see why now."

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers
1...34567...9