Summer's Blackmail Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,852 Followers

"Wait a minute you slut. Had you just finished fucking my stepson in the boy's locker room when I caught you slinking out of the door," Calvin grasping the situation even more tightly.

"NO Mr. Williams, I was not fucking William in the locker room, I promise," Summer replied.

"Well looking at you now, I don't have any reason to believe you. Look at your skirt, it isn't even buttoned up all the way. It is a wonder it is staying up at all. God, you even have make-up on that makes you look like a slut," said Calvin.

Continuing, "I have had enough of this conversation. Let's go Ms. Wayne."

"Please Mr. Williams I was not having sex with William. I cannot afford to have you call Mr. Harding because of such an innocent situation," Summer pleaded.

"Why shouldn't I call the principal and tell him what a slut you are Ms. Wayne," replied Calvin.

"Mr. Williams please don't call him. I promise not to discuss this with anyone, just let me go home," said the trapped teacher.

"I cannot do that Ms. Wayne. I believe you are fucking a student and if Harding finds out that I knew, my company will lose its contract. I cannot afford to take that risk financially for a slut like you Ms. Wayne," Calvin replied.

"Mr. Williams please. Don't call Principal Harding. I cannot afford to be questioned about something that has not happened. Can't I convince you to just forget about it," asked the nervous teacher.

"Well slut, my not calling Mr. Harding will help you, but what protections do I have. I know you are fucking a student, I just do not know who yet. Convince me not to tell Harding about his slut English teacher," Calvin said.

"Mr. Williams, I have done nothing wrong, please don't call Mr. Harding. I don't know how else to convince you," replied the teacher seeking higher ground.

"Well, you are the only one who will benefit from my not calling. What are you willing to do for me to keep me from calling Mr. Harding," Calvin asked.

"Whhhhaaa what do you mean Mr. Williams," Summer replied.

"I mean, what are you willing to do for me to keep me from calling Harding," Calvin replied.

"I still don't understand what you mean Mr. Williams," Summer sheepishly replied.

"I mean, what are you going to do for me to keep me from calling Mr. Harding and telling him what a slut you are. I would have to tell him that I suspect that you are fucking at least one of the boys at the school. Is that clearer for you Ms. Wayne," Calvin said quite strongly.

"Why are you demanding some type of payment from me Mr. Williams? We are only talking about you're not believing the reason for me to be in the boy's locker room," Summer replied hoping to change the conversation back to an escape.

Summer could feel the body heat of the janitor as he moved even closer to her. He had had one of his hands behind his back, which Summer had found quite disturbing. She did not know what he had behind his back, but she was afraid that it was some type of weapon that he might use to threaten her in some way.

"Well Ms. Wayne, I believe that you are fucking a student. And, I believe that you are very interested in some kinky forms of sex because look what I found in the boy's shower," Calvin said as he pressed closer to the now cowering teacher.

The intimidating, black janitor brought his left hand from behind him and showed the English teacher the binding restraints as well as the blindfold. He could see in Summer's eyes that she was being forced into a corner. He knew right away that she knew about the items and he was wondering if she had been subjected to them in the boy's locker room. "Boy, this is working better than I could have imagined," the janitor thought to himself.

"Well, slut are these yours," Calvin said as he shook the binding items directly in Summer's face, which made water drops splash onto the poor teacher's face and blouse.

Calvin could see Summer's chest rising and falling as she drew shallow breathes. He could see that she did not know what to say because she recognized the items, but she could not bring herself to identify them.

Pressing further the janitor continued his now verbal assault on the teacher, "So, now we are talking about a teacher not only have sex with a student or students, but she also is engaging in some type of bondage right here at school in the locker rooms."

"Are these yours slut," Calvin hissed as he shook the items at her again.

All Summer could think to do was to look away from the wrist restraints and blindfold. It brought back to her mind the picture of William's large cock fucking into and out of the small cheerleader. Summer could almost hear her moans as Marsha's body was wracked in orgasm.

"So, now I think you realize the position you have gotten yourself into Ms. Wayne, or the name on your collar, "Slut", which do you think," Calvin said to the teacher as he pressed his body against Summer.

"Please Mr. Williams, I do not know where those came from. I am not having sex with a student. Please let me leave," Summer pleaded.

"Ok, slut there is the door. Get out of here because I don't have to have you in my office when I call Mr. Harding," Calvin said quite confidently.

Summer knew she was now trapped. The janitor had enough circumstantial facts to get Mr. Harding's attention. She would be called into the principal's office to be forced to answer many of the same questions that Calvin was asking her now. There would be no way for her to fully convince the principal that her actions were innocent especially given the fact that Calvin had seen her in the cheerleader uniform coming out of her classroom. And, the janitor had surmised correctly that she had had to change clothes in the locker room. Calvin just was not sure if she had changed in the girl's or boy's locker room. Either way she was cornered and Summer knew it.

"Oh God Mr. Williams, what will it take to get you to not call Principal Harding," Summer asked quite submissively.

"Now that is better Ms. Wayne my new slut. You are going to be my little plaything until such time as either I am tired of you or it becomes evident that you are a true slut and I can use you in my business dealings," Calvin replied.

The janitor moved back from the teacher who had accepted her fate. Summer could feel that familiar ache in her stomach when she knew she was with a dominant man and she knew that her body would be taking over her actions because she wanted to fulfill her deep need to please.

"Well, let's start with you following my directions," Calvin stated.

"Strip off your blouse and skirt. I want to see that body of yours," Calvin commanded.

Summer hesitated too long and her hesitation drew the ire of the big black janitor when he said, "Slut, strip off your clothes or I will rip them from that fine body of yours."

Summer lowered her head and raised her hands to the buttons of her red silk blouse. As she unfastened each button, more of her cleavage came into view for her new tormentor. Summer could feel her nipples hardening against the silk fabric, which did not go unnoticed by the janitor.

When Summer reached the button at the top of her still unbuttoned skirt, she tugged on the shirt to pull it free of her skirt. Summer then unbuttoned the last two buttons of her blouse, which let the blouse open to reveal most of her chest, but it still covered her nipples.

"Take it off slut," Calvin hissed.

Summer started to turn around for some modesty, but her action was met with a quick, "Nope" from the janitor. Summer slowly slipped the blouse off of one then the other shoulder and she let it slip down her arms until it fell to the floor. Summer was now standing in front of the janitor with her breasts supported in her black lace shelf bra that did nothing to hide her erect nipples. Her skirt was still unbuttoned at her waist as in her haste to leave the boy's locker room, she had neglected to fasten each button, which is when her current situation started.

Calvin Williams' eyes almost popped out of his head. He had seen pictures of pierced nipples before, but he had never seen a woman's breast with piercings. The gold bar bell piercings made the teacher's nipples stand out proudly from her half dollar areolas. The bars were at the base of the nipples, which would make them stand erect all the time. Summer's bra did nothing to hide her nipples, but it did help to support her breasts and put her nipples on display quite nicely.

"Ok slut, take off your skirt," Calvin ordered.

Because her skirt was partially unbuttoned, all Summer had to do was unfasten one more button and the skirt easily slipped to the floor in a pool around her feet. Summer did not move or even look into the eyes of the intimidating janitor. She just waited for the next inevitable and humiliating instruction. But, she had to wait as her janitor tormentor was taking his time looking at her body. Summer could feel her pussy lips were exposed and the thin strip of material of her thong was pressed between them. That meant that her pussy lip piercings would soon be discovered by Calvin. Summer was deep in thought, not wanting to look at Calvin because she did not want him to see the desire building up inside her.

"Very nice my slut. Turn around and let me take a look at that sexy ass of yours," Calvin said.

Without hesitation, Summer turned around so that her back was now towards Calvin. She suddenly remembered her magic marker tattoos that her young master had placed on each ass cheek earlier in the evening.

"Wow you've got some serious whelps on your ass teacher. Who has been paddling you tonight, I wonder. And, who wrote that on your ass," Calvin questioned.

Summer did not reply. If she did, then she would be admitting to having sex with a student. She felt the better way to go was to avoid answering his question altogether in the hope that he would not press for further information. But, like all of Summer's previous thoughts when it came to dominant men, she was wrong again.

"Tell me slut, who paddled you and then wrote Ms. Wayne Cum Slut on your ass cheeks," Calvin commanded.

"If you must know Mr. Williams, it was my husband this morning. He did that to give me something to remember him by as he went out of town for a couple of days," Summer once again found herself lying to another man about her situation.

"Bend over and place the palm of your hands on that bench there in front of you slut," Calvin ordered.

Summer turned to her right and while facing the row of lockers, slowly lowered herself until she was bent ninety degrees. She placed her hands flat down on the bench. In this position, Summer's ass would be clearly visible to Calvin.

Calvin then ordered, "Spread those legs slut. Just let those black heels slide outwards until you cannot spread them any further."

Summer slowly inched her feet further and further apart. The pressure of the bent position when combined with the stretching of her legs was causing the muscles in her thighs and stomach to begin to burn. Once she had spread her legs as far as she could, Summer slid her hands forward just a little to allow her fingers to slip over the edge of the bench so that she could better support herself, as well as to keep her from falling over.

Standing behind the exposed teacher was having a tremendous effect on the janitor. His cock was now more than semi erect and it was pressing against the material of his khaki slacks. Calvin had his iPhone out and began to take pictures of the slut bent before him. He made sure to focus on each ass cheek as well as the total picture of this woman complying with his demands. He glanced through the first couple of pictures when he noticed something shiny between the woman's legs.

"Put your head down on the bench slut and then grab your ass cheeks with each hand to spread them for me," Calvin ordered.

Summer hesitated because she thought that one of two things would occur. Either she would topple over when she tried to lower her head down to the bench or her feet would slip and she would tumble to the floor. But, her indecision caused her to feel the heat on her ass from a quick, hard slap on each.

Something inside her reacted more submissively when she was spanked. The shear act of being spanked brought back memories of her early years with her husband James who would spank her ass while he fucked her from behind. It had been years since he had aggressively fucked and spanked her, but Summer still remembered how she felt to have her ass spanked while being fucked.

Summer slowly lowered her head down until it rested on the hard wooden bench. The pressure of this position was causing her legs to begin to really burn as her muscles were stretched to their maximums. Summer, once convinced that she was balanced, reached around with both of her hands, grabbed each cheek and then spread them for Calvin's inspection.

"My lord teach, you are a slut. Those are very nice piercings. I bet your hubby sometimes ties those rings together so he doesn't have to worry about you fucking a neighbor or student," Calvin said with a mock laugh.

Summer did not respond. The sheer degrading act of being displayed to another dominant man was having the now normal effect on her. Summer could feel her pussy begin to moisten and she feared that it would not be too long, especially in this position that her juices would begin to flow out of her pussy and down her legs. Summer's legs were beginning to shake due to the exertion of maintaining the spread wide position. Her black, four inch ankle strap heels put additional pressure on her calves as they did nothing to support the spread position.

Calvin walked up behind Summer. She could feel his pants graze across her ass cheeks as he stepped closer to her. She felt his hands on her hips and then his fingers slipped under the thin side straps of her thong. Summer felt the thong being pulled down her hips and down her legs until it was stretched between her thighs so it could not be lowered any further without ripping. "Pull your feet together slut and let's get this thong off of you," Calvin ordered.

Summer slowly slid her feet together, which allowed the thong to slide down her legs to her ankles. But, the new position of her legs pressed together and her head pressed down onto the wooden bench made her hamstrings tighten to where she felt a cramp beginning in each. Summer felt hands around her ankles: first one then the other foot was lifted so that her thong was no longer around her feet. In this position, Calvin Williams' eyes were looking directly into the crack of Summer's ass and he could clearly see her swollen pussy lips. He also now knew that his new slut's pussy, ass hole and crack were cleanly shaven, which he loved in his women.

Summer felt his nose first and then his tongue sneaked between her ass cheeks. The janitor's tongue snaked its way down her ass crack until if found her swollen pussy lips. She felt his tongue first flick the piercings and then it found its way between her pussy lips. Calvin pushed his tongue strongly against the teacher's pussy lips and Summer tried in vain to keep it out. But, he either was too strong or her pussy lips were too weak as the tongue found its way inside her pussy.

Summer felt hands on her hips as she was being pulled back to meet the tongue that was now buried deep in her pussy. Calvin's nose was pressed against the bud of her anus and he worked the tip of his nose against it. Calvin slowly moved Summer backward and forward in rhythm with his tongue's assault on her pussy. Calvin was an expert in sucking a woman's pussy if he said so himself. But this pussy was some of the finest he had ever tasted. His tongue was buried deep inside the English teacher and he could feel her pussy muscles gripping his tongue.

As Calvin's tongue brought her closer to orgasm, Summer began to moan and push harder against the invading tongue. She needed another orgasm and the black janitor was going to give it to her. She loved how he was making her feel at that moment and she did not worry about anything, but achieving the orgasm that her body now craved.

Calvin could feel Summer's urgency in her thrusts back against his tongue and face. He continued to work his tongue in and out of her pussy, but he was mindful of not allowing her to cum until he was ready. As Summer's body began to push even harder back against his tongue, Calvin pushed back against the woman with his hands and was able to free his tongue from her pussy.

"Please don't stop Mr. Williams. I am so close to cumming," Summer pleaded.

"I am not ready for you to cum yet my slut. I have other plans for you at this moment," Calvin replied.

As he stood up, his fully erect cock pushing at the material of his pants and leaving a wet spot right where the head pressed tightly through his silk, bikini briefs underwear. He rubbed his cock a little to help it stand more erect in his pants. Now it was his turn to receive pleasure from this slut teacher.

"Ok slut, sit down on the bench and spread your legs as wide as you can," Calvin told the teacher.

Slowly and carefully, Summer raised herself up to a standing position. With the rush of blood to her head, she almost toppled over, but she was able to catch herself. She turned around and sat down on the same place where only seconds ago her head was pressed down onto the bench.

When she looked up, she could see the huge bulge in the janitor's pants. She thought to herself if it was the same size as the cock of his stepson, which she had seen in the shower as he powerfully fucked poor Marsha, she may not be able to take the cock into her mouth. Once Summer had spread her legs fully, Calvin moved forward until he was standing directly in front of the teacher with his cock almost at her eye level.

"Unzip my pants slut and take out my cock," Calvin ordered.

Without hesitation, Summer first unfastened the janitor's wide black belt, next she unbuttoned the front opening of his pants. Summer then grabbed the zipper clasp and slowly lowered the zipper. As his pants became loose, they easily slid down his big, powerful thighs and landed with a thud as the big belt buckle hit the tile floor. Next Summer reached up to pull down the janitor's silk underwear.

"Not with your hands slut. Use your teeth," Calvin ordered.

Calvin pressed forward which allowed Summer to place her face against the taunt abdomen of the janitor. She opened her mouth and caught the waist band of the bikini in her teeth and slowly tugged it away from his abdomen. Once she did this, the large head of Calvin's cock sprung free from the confines of the black briefs. The head plopped against Summer's nose. Summer worked her way to the right and the left as she slowly was able to work the underwear over the janitor's hips and over his ass. It was grueling for her to only use her teeth, but she eventually was able to free the entire cock from the briefs.

Summer could see the thick bush surrounding the cock and balls of the janitor. She could smell his dried sweat from his pubic area. She continued using her mouth to work the underwear down past his balls and onto his thighs. At this point, Calvin's huge erection rested comfortably on the top of the teacher's head. His cock involuntarily jerked in reaction to the close proximity of the woman's mouth.

Calvin looking down and training his iPhone was able to capture the action of the teacher as she used her mouth to lower his underwear. He was able to capture her face completely and there was no doubt as to who was manipulating his underwear releasing his cock. Summer leaned forward and with her head between the massive thighs of the janitor, her newest tormentor, pressed down on the briefs forcing them to fall down his legs. Summer felt that large cock of the janitor resting on her head. She remained bent over with her head between Calvin's legs waiting for his next command.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,852 Followers
1...456789