Summer's Blackmail Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer placed her dress in the locker and then reached between her breasts to unclasp the orange lace bra. As the bra was pulled from her breasts, Summer's nipples reacted to the cool air in the locker room and stiffened immediately. Her erect nipples were accentuated by her piercings that made her nipples always stand out, but the cool air made them stiffen even more. The bra joined her dress in the locker.

Summer reached inside her school bag to withdraw her pink butt plug, black vibrating egg, white rhinestone slut collar, handcuffs, blindfold and her white slut leash. Summer placed her right foot up onto the bench in front of locker 447 and slowly inserted the pink butt plug into her pussy. She had decided that her pussy juices would be sufficient lubrication for the insertion of the plug. Summer was not surprised that her pussy juices were already flowing and she quickly fucked the butt plug deeply into her pussy.

Summer pulled the plug out of her pussy and placed her right foot back on the floor. Summer spread her feet wide, pulled the string thong to the side, placed the tip of the butt plug against her ass hole, bent forward placing the palm of her left hand on the bench top and slowly fucked the butt plug into her ass. It took some effort, but in short order Summer had successfully inserted the butt plug. Summer had a feeling of fullness whenever the plug was in her ass, but this time given the circumstances as well as the location, her senses were even more in tune with her compliance.

Summer reached down, took the black vibrating egg and quickly inserted it into her ever moistening pussy. Summer pushed the device deep inside her pussy until she could feel it rub against the butt plug buried deep in her ass. Summer made sure that the rubber coated receiving wire was extended out of her pussy and then she pulled the side straps of her orange lace thong upwards ensuring that the small strip of material of the crotch was slipped between her pussy lips further securing the devices in her body holes.

Summer knew that she probably only had a few minutes before her young master and his friends would be arriving into the locker room. Summer fastened her white rhinestone collar around her neck and then attached the leash that matched her slut collar. Next Summer placed the blindfold on her head, but not covering her eyes. She had to fasten the handcuffs on her wrists and she would need her eyes to ensure that the cuffs were locked properly.

Clothed only with the orange garter belt, hose, orange lace string thong, white six inch slut heels, Summer slipped the fur lined hand cuff onto her left wrist and clicked into place. Next Summer slipped the cuff onto her right wrist and after twisting her arms was able to click the cuff closed. All that remained to be in compliance with the poster board sign instructions was covering her eyes for the evening, Summer reached up with her hands locked in the cuffs and pulled the leopard print blindfold over her eyes. This blind fold was larger than normal so it covered half of her face falling almost down to her lips, but not covering them. Summer knelt down to the floor on her knees and raised her arms above her head, while waiting for her newest sexual submission as well as humiliation to happen.

With her arms above her head, the cold air continued to stimulate Summer's nipples. Her nervous breathing caused her breasts to rise in fall, but her nipples remained hardened with excitement as well as anxiousness about being bound and blindfolded in the boy's locker room.

Summer listened intently hoping that she would be discovered by her young master and his friends. She could not think about being discovered by another student or administrator at the school thereby wrecking her professional career and ultimately her life as she knew it. She could feel the moisture in her pussy as the muscles continued to squeeze the egg buried in her pussy. The butt plug gave her a sense of fullness as it continued its stretching of her sphincter muscles.

As her arms began to tire, Summer heard the door to the locker room open. She listened intently in the hope that she was not being discovered, but was being found by her young master, which would be a relief for her. She was perplexed because she wanted to please her young master and she did not want to be discovered by anyone else. But, pleasing her young master further thrust her deeper into submission as a willing slave to her teenage master.

Summer heard footsteps coming towards her across the tile floor of the locker room. There was no other sound and the person did not speak. Summer felt hands on her wrists and she was startled by the sudden touch. She dared not to speak as she knew that she was only allowed to speak when told to do so. The hands on her arms pulled upwards further extending her arms uncomfortably upwards. When the hands released her arms, Summer found that she could not lower them. She could feel the cloth of a bungee cord and she realized that whoever it was had secured her arms over her head by hooking the cord through the links in the hand cuffs as well as to the top of the locker.

Summer was now unable to move her arms and was completely helpless. Though her legs were not restrained, Summer could not risk disobeying her young master's directions buy standing up. Summer realized that she was now posed directly under the poster depicting her as her young master's slut slave. She remembered the arrows on each side of the poster pointing directly downward, which was further confirmation that Summer Wayne, high school English teacher, mother as well as a wife, is a slut and was Master T's submissive slave.

Summer could hear the click of a camera, but she could not see the flash of the multiple pictures being taken of her. Each man had been allowed to bring their own camera, but it was with the understanding that no picture could be shared with anyone else or there would be problems with Todd as well as from his friend Bill Fraser. Each of the four men knew of Todd's close relationship with Bill Fraser and each had been involved in illegal gambling games at Fraser's poker room. They knew how he treated cheaters or debt dodgers, so they dared not to tempt fate by drawing Fraser's ire for not following Todd's requirements.

Summer still did not know who was in the room or how many people were there. She knew that at least five people could be coming to participate in her degradation, but she was hopeful that that was all that her young master had included in his plans for the evening.

"Slut, you have pleased me. I am glad that you did as instructed as I would have been disappointed if you had not and embarrassed me in front of my friends," Summer heard the welcomed, but domineering voice of her young master.

"Thank you Master T," was Summer's only reply.

Speaking to the four men that he had included in his gang bang party for his slut, "Did you bring your lab test results?"

Each of the men gave Todd a copy of their lab results. It had been Todd's requirement that they bring proof that they were disease free as it was important to him to keep his slut clean when sharing her. He wanted her to crave cock and serving men, but he wanted to keep her body free from disease. Though she did not hear, Bill Fraser had required each of this week's participants to be clean the night she was gang fucked in his store. The experience that she had had in the glory hole booth had also been arranged for clean men for her to suck while there.

Summer was both relieved that she was being protected by her young master as well as thankful for his thoughtfulness. But, on the other hand, she was going to be the source of pleasure for his friends.

At that moment, the vibrating egg in her pussy jumped to life. Todd skipped the preliminary low level stimulations and went immediately to ten on the controller. Summer's pussy immediately reacted by grasping at the egg as its stimulations forced the butt plug in her ass to be manipulated by the vibrating egg. Her body was on full stimulation as she felt hands on her breasts as they were being squeezed, pulled and her nipples were being twisted by multiple hands.

Summer felt a hand on the back of her head as she was being drawn forward until she felt the tip of a cock against her lips. Summer knew what was expected. She immediately let the cock slip into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue as she sucked it as it was forced deeper into her mouth. Nick's hand grasped the back of her head tighter by wrapping his fingers in her hair using his grip to force her mouth further down his shaft. Nick kept his pubic area closely clipped, but not fully shaven because his outdoor work created an uncomfortable situation as he sweated. Nick was a blond, blue eyed nice looking young man. He had befriended Todd the previous summer when his construction crew had finished installing the infinity pool in Todd's family's back yard. They had shared several beers as well as Melanie Hart over the course of the month of construction. Nick had been in the military having served three tours in Iraq and had taken advantage of the VA program for educational benefits earning a degree in Landscape Architecture.

Just as Summer got into a rhythm with Nick's stiff seven inch, pretty thick cock, it was pulled from her mouth with a stream of saliva trailing as it slipped past her lips. But, her mouth was only empty for seconds as Will's cock slipped past her lips. Will was not as gentle as Nick and Summer guessed that it was the more vocal of the four ticket purchasers earlier when he had made her pull the hem of her dress up to show her ass to him as she was bent over in the ticket booth. This cock was not as thick as the first cock, but it was much longer. The bulbous head, which was shaped like a mushroom, slipped easily to the back of her throat. The man moved her head back just a little which allowed the head to slip into her throat. Will's cock went fully down Summer's throat and Summer felt the man's pelvic bone pressed against her nose, but there was no mound of pubic hair, which Summer liked. Summer found it easier to tilt her head back on her own to allow the man an easier path. Will's favorite sex act was burying his nine, slim inches deep in an ass. He preferred a woman, but he had assisted Bill Fraser several times in fucking a man's ass while tied to a seat in his theater to teach the man a lesson.

Just as Summer got into a rhythm with this cock, Will pulled it from her mouth abruptly, but his was replaced by a shorter, but much thicker cock. Adam's cock was fully erect, but seemed to be only about six inches in length. Adam had been a pretty good poker player when he was in college. He had majored in calculus and had taken his analytical skills to Vegas trying the professional poker tour. Initially, he had been successful, but he found that you needed to have money to make it there as he was playing with his money that he did not feel he could lose it. He had moved back to the area and gotten into local games where he made a fair living. At least that was until he got hooked into Bill Fraser's games. At first he won, but he found out that the games were rigged and soon Adam was on Bill's payroll taking money from unskilled, but wealthy business men as they travelled to the city from all over.

The girth of Adam's cock forced Summer to open her mouth as wide as she could and it took all of her effort to keep from having her teeth dig into the cock. Adam had been part of Bill Fraser's entertainment shows in the past where he would lie on his back and a young girl Bill had discovered would be lowered onto his thick cock while an audience bet how long it would take her to cum.

Adam was happy to just fill Summer's mouth and pull her head forward until her nose was pressed against his pelvis bone and into his thick red pubic bush. Adam thrust his cock fully into Summer's mouth, grabbed the back of her head with both hands and let his cock rest at the back of her throat. Adam held it firmly in her mouth by not releasing her head. Summer's nose was pressed so tightly against Adam's pubic area that it was being crushed by the bone, which was preventing her from breathing. Summer began to struggle against Adam, but to no avail. She felt herself gasping for air and was finally able to open her mouth just far enough to get some air.

Just as quickly the thick cock was removed and replaced by a new cock. This cock was larger than the other three. Summer also knew from experience that it was bigger than Todd's in both length and thickness. The owner knew how to utilize a willing mouth by forcing his cock in and out of it to his benefit without regard for the comfort of the mouth. Summer rightly figured that the owner of this cock was Sgt. Owens, but there was no sound to indicate that she was right.

After a few minutes of being face fucked by Sgt. Owens, Summer was relieved to hear her young master's voice, "Ok that is enough. Let's get her covered up so we can get her downstairs for the real party."

Sgt. Owens' cock was immediately pulled out of her mouth, but Summer tried her best to hold on to it as long as possible. Having cocks fucked in and out of her mouth was becoming great stimulation for Summer now. In addition, the constant vibration in her pussy was bringing her closer to an orgasm.

"Summer are you getting ready to cum," she was asked by Master T.

"Yes Master T. I am getting very close to cumming," Summer replied.

"When can you cum slut," Master T asked Summer.

"Master T, I can only cum when you give me permission to cum," Summer replied.

"Would you like to cum slut," came Master T's reply.

"Yes Master T," Summer said.

"Well, beg us slut," Master T replied.

"Master T, may I please cum as I need it so badly," Summer said.

"Not good enough Slut. I don't think you are really ready to cum," Master T replied.

"But, Master T I am so close. Please Master T let me cum," Summer said more pleadingly.

"Tell us who you are first," Master T said.

"Master T, I am your slut," Summer replied.

"And what will you do to be able to cum slut," Master T asked Summer.

"Master T, I will do whatever you tell me to do. Please allow me to cum," Summer replied.

"Ok slut you may cum. But, first you must stand up and spread those long legs of yours," Master T ordered.

Summer quickly struggled to rise up off of the floor as none of the five men did anything to assist her. As she slowly rose, the constant vibration in her pussy continued to bring her closer to orgasm. When she had been able to rise to her feet, Summer slid her feet as far apart as possible given that she was wearing the white six inch slut heel and her arms were still raised above her head, though her arms were no longer being stretched by the bungee cord. Summer did not dare lower her arms as she had not been instructed to do so.

The men stood only a couple of feet away from the compliant English teacher. The men did not know she was a teacher at this school except for Todd and Sgt. Owens. Summer leaned back against the wall of lockers and strained to grasp the egg tighter. In this position, the vibrating egg not only stimulated her pussy, but also her anal passage way as the vibrations shook the pink butt plug buried deep inside her and it was pressed against the thin membrane separating her pussy cavity from her anal tunnel.

Summer felt her body getting closer to the edge of orgasm and began to slowly move her hips upwards in an attempt to let the thin material of her thong rub more intensely on her clit. But, she could not get over the hump. She moaned in frustration and tried harder to grasp the black egg. The men smiled at her predicament and began to encourage her to cum. Summer heard the men calling her all kinds of vile slut names telling her how much of a slut she was. She suddenly felt hands on her body rubbing her all over, but paying particular attention to her breasts, ass and a hand had slipped between her ass cheeks applying pressure on the base of the butt plug forcing it deeper into her body.

The welcomed human touch of the many hands did the trick. Summer's body erupted in orgasm with her pussy squeezing the egg even harder keeping it in place to extend the orgasmic feeling. The hands were withdrawn and she felt her hands being released from the bungee binding.

Todd then said, "Slut, we are going to wrap your body in a dark silk robe. It is one of the robes we use in your play productions. So, do not fight us, relax and we will be carrying you to our playroom."

Summer now became concerned. She had thought that her submission would be served quickly there in the locker room. But, Summer realized that her submission was only beginning and that her servitude was going to be served in Todd's hidden play room. She felt the coolness of the robe as it was wrapped around her.

When Sgt. Owens was satisfied that she was sufficiently covered, he bent at the waist and Summer was pushed forward by Todd. Summer felt the push and leaned forward until her stomach rested on the man's shoulder. She felt strong hands grab the back of her thighs. Summer felt her body lifted upwards as the man stood. Summer felt the man turn and could feel him walking through the locker room.

Adam was holding the locker room door open and Sgt. Owens, carrying the evening's entertainment on his shoulder, followed Todd down the hallway. The three other men fell in line behind Todd and Sgt. Owens. There was no conversation as all five men were on high alert expecting to be discovered at any moment.

Todd reached the corridor's end, which was the entrance to the school's stage that hosted numerous events during the school year, which his slut teacher managed or directed. Todd knew about the old trap door that had been used years ago, but had been abandoned as a way to enhance performances. Todd reached down, pulled back the rubber mat that covered the door. Summer heard a latch being pulled and then twisted it to unlock the door. Todd pulled the door upwards and clicked on his flashlight. Todd was the first down the hidden stairwell and found the switch that allowed the room to be illuminated for safety as well as for his private use. He had taken several unsuspecting school girls down these steps and had been successful in using the area for his personal enjoyment as well as his friends. This is where Melanie was introduced to her first gang bang with several members of the football team, which had turned her into his slut after she saw all of the pictures as well as the video of the event. Melanie could not allow her mother to find out about her indiscretion as well as her enjoyment of multiple cocks all at once.

Sgt. Owens had little trouble navigating the stairwell with Summer balanced on his shoulder. There was a hand rail for assisting in balancing as he descended the stairs. Summer felt herself going down stairs, but she did not know where in the gym there were stairs that went down to a lower level.

As the last of the five men, Will pulled the drawstring as he stepped down the stairs, which closed the door behind him. Now Todd was comfortable that the risk of discovery was very low. Nick carried all of Summer's clothes, her school bag, her purse and the slut sign she had knelt under as they took pictures of her.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs, Sgt. Owens lowered Summer off of his shoulder placing her on the floor supported only by her six inch white slut heels. Summer was unsteady, but stood as still as possible. Summer felt the robe being pulled from her and she felt warmth around her body and she heard what she thought to be steam releases so this must be some sort of mechanical room she thought.

What Summer heard was a hydraulic piston sound as a former stage was lowered. As the stage lowered to floor level, the five men looked at Todd's newest contraption. Todd had had Nick and his crew built it out of the excess lumber from his work around his family's house. Todd had made sure that the exact pieces he needed for his design had been included in the material orders' for Nick's work.