Summer's Blackmail Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The contraption was a modified saw horse that one would use when measuring and cutting lumber. The top level of the saw horse was a one inch by six inch board that was about three feet long. It was fastened to the saw horse with screws. The board was covered with a think pad covered by red leather. On one side of the saw horse the men saw a spreader bar with felt covered restraints. On the other side of the saw horse was a locking mechanism that looked like the restraint locks that criminals were forced into in public places where their hands and heads were held in place as they were made to stand to suffer humiliation for their crimes. Often those individuals were subjected to food being thrown at them to add additional humiliation to their sentences.

In Todd's contraption, the locking mechanism was for Summer's hands to be secured in place offering complete submission as well as access to her ass hole and cunt. But, before placing her in this contraption, it was time for more humiliating things to be done to Summer for his group's entertainment.

Todd grabbed the white rhinestone leash and pulled forward forcing Summer to follow him. Todd walked Summer around the room on her high heel shoes, blind folded with the sexual devices still in her body. Todd pulled the leash to a stop and Summer almost stumbled to a fall. She caught herself and stood perfectly still.

"Ok slut, we are here to be pleased and served by you. You are my slut and if you don't want the school, your family as well as the community to find out about your submissiveness you will do everything you are told to do by my friends. Do you understand slut," Todd asked.

"Yes Master T," was Summer's only reply.

"Good Slut. Strip off your thong for us," Master T ordered.

Summer hooked her thumbs in the side straps of her string thong. She slowly pulled it down past her hips, below her ass cheeks and then it fell down her legs to her ankles. She started to kick the thong off of her feet when she heard, "No slut. Turn around, bend over at the waist and then take the thong off. Stay bent over after you get the thong off of your feet," Sgt. Owens ordered.

Summer shuffled her feet with the thong around her ankles and slowly, carefully turned around so that she thought her back was to her tormentors. Summer did not realize that the stage that she was standing on was lit with a spot light and the locker room sign was attached just above her head. The men were each snapping pictures detailing the submissive acts of the high school English teacher. Todd had set up the video recording device that Bill Fraser had given him to permanently save her performance.

Once Summer was satisfied that her back was to the men, bent over and slipped the thong off of one foot then the other. She remained bent at the waist which gave the men a direct view of her ass and cunt. The men could see the base of the pink butt plug peeking back at them from Summer's ass crack. They could also see the receiver cord as it exited Summer's pussy. They also could see Summer's pussy juice moistening her pierced pussy lips.

"Man you had her pussy lips pierced. That is so damn hot," Will said.

"Yes she really enjoyed the piercing experience as we also had her silver dollar sized nipples pierced at the same time," Todd added.

"Yes I saw them when she unzipped her dress for me in the ticket booth," Sgt. Miller added.

"Slut, spread those fucking legs," Todd ordered.

As Summer struggled to spread her legs, she found her balance to be quite difficult to manage because of the height of her heels, the blind fold stripping her of her sight and the exertion she had already had from the orgasm. Once she had spread her legs as far as she physically could she heard, "Now slut, I want you to fuck your ass with that bright pink butt plug," Adam ordered.

Summer reached around and grabbed the base of her butt plug and slowly pulled the plug back towards to the men looking at her. She slowly began to fuck it back and forth inside her ever expanding asshole. She felt her sphincter muscles begin to relax from having had the plug in her for some time now.

Summer felt presence beside her and then she heard Nick say, "Faster Slut."

Summer increased her speed, but it did not satisfy Nick. "Slut, I am going to slap your ass. You are to match my strokes with your fucking motion with your pink butt plug."

Summer felt his hand on her left ass cheek and then she felt it move away only to feel it land back on her ass. She felt the slaps and began to match the slaps on her ass. Nick increased the speed of his slaps and Summer was able to match the slaps. The men could see her moving her ass back to match the thrusts of the butt plug as well as Nick's hand against her ass. She began to grunt not only in response to the slaps, but also the impact of the tip of the butt plug being forced deeper and faster into her ass.

"Slut, use your other hand on your clit as I want to see you cum," came instructions from Sgt. Owens.

Summer slipped her left hand between her legs and her fingers found her erect clit. In rapid succession, Summer matched the slaps on her ass with thrusts of the butt plug into her ass with strokes of her clit. Nick increased the speed and intensity of his slaps, which caused Summer to increase the pace of fucking the plug in her ass and her fingers on her clit.

"Do you want to cum slut," Todd asked.

"Yes Master T, PLEASE," Summer shouted.

"Cum Slut," was all Summer needed to hear.

Summer's body erupted in orgasm all the while Nick continued to spank her ass cheeks as her fingers rapidly massaged her clit while her hand pushed the butt plug as far into her body as she could.

"Very nice slut. Pull that plug out of your ass," came directions from Will. Continuing, "I want to see that stretched ass hole."

Summer slowly pulled the plug from her ass. It took some effort to pull it free as the plug was deep, but her sphincter muscles continued to grasp at the pleasurable instrument as it slowly eased back out of her ass. Once out she heard, "Show us the plug slut."

Summer still bent at the waist and as Nick continued to spank her, held the pink butt plug so that it could be seen by the men.

"Stop spanking my slut," Todd said.

Nick immediately stopped slapping the teacher's ass noticing that it glowed a bright red tint.

"Stand up slut and turn around," came Todd's next command.

Summer turned slowly around as she continued to hold the plug in her hand. Once she turned around she heard, "Slut, that butt plug is disgusting, put it in your mouth to clean it"

Summer hesitated because the thought of putting the butt plug in her mouth with the lingering juices from anal passageway was more than she thought she could do. She remained motionless while holding the butt plug in front of her.

"Do it now or I will have Sgt. Owens use his night stick on your ass hole and then make you clean that," Todd said.

Summer realized that her choices were non-existent. She of course could not suffer having her ass fucked with a police officer's black night stick. Those things were at least 18 inches in length and Summer knew that Owens would take no mercy on her.

Resigned to her disgusting fate, Summer brought her left hand up to her face and as the tip of the plug approached her lips, Summer could smell the juices from her ass coating the plug. She opened her mouth and as the tip slid past her lips, Summer's fears were confirmed as the taste of the plug was both disgusting and degrading.

The men watched as the teacher slid the plug into her mouth. The plug's diameter was slightly smaller than that of Adam's cock, but not by much. The size forced Summer to make a wide "O" to allow it to be fully inserted into her mouth. The base of the plug rested against her lips as the tip of the plug rested against the back of her throat. The circumference of the plug filled her mouth completely and Summer had to take deep breaths through her nose to maintain an acceptable oxygen level.

The men continued to take pictures of the English teacher standing on the stage, below the slut sign with a pink butt plug inserted into her mouth, a white rhinestone slut collar around her neck, a white leash attached to the collar, orange garter belt, hose and her white six inch slut heels.

Todd started up the vibrating egg in Summer's pussy again. The men watched as her body suddenly tightened when it felt the egg jump to life. Summer's hands immediately went to her clit in an attempt to bring herself to a quick orgasm. "Take your hands away from your pussy slut," Todd commanded.

"Fuck your face with your butt plug slut," Adam injected.

Summer reached up and slowly fucked the plug in and out of her mouth.

"Squeeze your nipples slut," Will ordered.

Summer's mind and body was on overload. The more directions she received the more she wanted to comply. Summer's body was taking over and her mind no longer controlled her. She did not think of anything other than the commands of the men and her desire to cum. She was pulling on one nipple then the other one in compliance with Will's direction. The butt plug was easily sliding in and out of her mouth. The vibrating egg was driving her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Bend over slightly for me slut," Will ordered as he walked up behind the moaning teacher.

Will let a trail of saliva drip out of his mouth and it landed directly on the crack of Summer' ass. He watched it slide downward towards her puckered ass hole. Once the spit reached the ass hole, Will rolled the police night stick head around it making sure to coat the tip. Will placed his hand on the base of Summer's back, put the tip of the stick against her ass hole and by twisting the handle, slowly inserted the head of the stick. Unbeknownst to Summer, but Will was preparing her ass for his long cock.

Summer could not take any more stimulation as the egg in her pussy was driving her towards the orgasm. But, the whole scene of submission and degradation was making her try harder to meet her Master's instructions to cum. She felt something hard sliding into her anal passageway and realized that it was the police officer's night stick. She pushed back against the stick as it slipped past her tightening sphincter muscles.

Once Will had been successful in inserting six inches of the night stick into Summer's ass, he and Nick coaxed Summer to spin slightly so that the men could see her fucking the butt plug into her mouth as well as the night stick buried in her ass.

To Summer's relief she heard from Todd, "Cum now slut."

Summer's body erupted in orgasm. Her body rocked back towards the night stick hoping that it would fuck deeper inside her. She pulled at her nipples to intensify the orgasm.

While she was in the throes of orgasm, Nick, Will and Adam lifted her up. Effortlessly, the men carried Summer over to Todd's binding contraption. They first laid Summer over the red leather pad and held her against it as Will leaned down to fasten the spreader bar restraints to each ankle. Will then twisted the police night stick around a couple of times before withdrawing it. Next, Nick and Adam pulled Summer's arms downward until they were able to close the locking mechanism around her wrists still cuffed together by her fur lined hand cuffs. However, the men did not remove the butt plug from Summer's mouth.

Summer was now bent at the waist with her pussy spread wide because her legs were stretched by the spreader bar. She was resting on the stomach pad as well as the six inch slut heels. Her hands were attached to the contraption stretching her body downwards. The men could see the pussy lips of the slut teacher glistening with her pussy juices and the piercing rings were clearly visible. Summer's puckered ass hole peered back at her five tormentors and each was thinking about how it was going to feel to fuck the teacher's cunt as well as to dump their loads of cum into her ass.

Todd walked up and pulled the receiver cord of the black egg while it continued to vibrate inside his slut teacher's cunt. As he withdrew the egg, Todd saw Summer's pussy gaping open as a result of the egg's presence. Todd ran the egg down to Summer's clit and let its vibration further stimulate the exposed teacher.

Todd intentionally brought Summer to the brink of orgasm two times without allowing her to cum. Summer was now primed for multiple orgasms as her gang bang began. While Todd had been manipulating Summer's erect clit, each of the four other men had stripped out of their clothes. There were four very erect cocks of various sizes that were going to have their way with Todd's slut teacher.

The first to insert his cock was Will. He easily slipped it past her glistening pussy lips and he buried it completely into the teacher without any resistance. The sexual contraption that Todd had built placed a woman's pussy entrance and anal passageway in the exact positions for easy insertion. "Todd, this is perfect as I don't have to reposition the slut or anything," Will exclaimed.

Summer felt the cock easily slipping in and out of her pussy. In this bent over position, Summer was just an object for the entertainment and satisfaction for her current tormentors. Will's hands were on her hips and she felt his ball sack slap against her clit each time he slammed his long, mushroomed headed cock deeper into her pussy. Summer concentrated on sucking air through her nose as her mouth was filled with the ass juice stained butt plug. The plug served as a gag also to keep her moans and screams muffled.

Will increases his pace as he felt certain that he would be able to dump more than one load of his cum into this hot teacher; especially in the slut's tight ass. He pulled his cockhead almost out of Summer's pussy and then jammed it all the way until it met the deepest depths of her pussy. When his cockhead touched her there, it exploded in orgasm filling her pussy with his cum.

Summer could feel the hot jism exploding from Will's cock hitting the inside of her pussy wall. Summer could feel her pussy muscles involuntarily grasp the cock as Will began to pull the now semi-erect cock from her pussy when Summer's body erupted in orgasm.

In mid-orgasm, Summer felt Will's cock being replaced by Nick's fuller, but only slightly shorter than Will's cock. Nick was not one to be loving while fucking. His whole goal was to get on, get in and then get off. While Nick's cock was pistoning in and out of her pussy, Summer was still overcome by the residual effects of her latest orgasm. Her body was convulsing while bent over the sex contraption. Her pussy was being assaulted by Nick's menacing cock and in her current spread position; every area of her cunt is being touched by his cock.

Nick, drawing closer to orgasm, pulled his cock head all the way out to the pierced pussy lips of the English teacher, he paused, he feels her pussy attempt to grab his cock and then he slammed his cock into the depths of Summer's cunt exploding all the way down past her cervix. Summer's body erupts in orgasm as she feels the balls of her latest tormentor slam into her clit and his cum splashing against the inside walls of her pussy.

Summer could hardly breathe because of the position she had been placed with the padded bar squeezing her lower abdomen, the thick butt plug still jammed into her mouth and the pounding she was receiving from Nick. Her orgasm only intensified her feeling of helplessness because she could not fight off the cock, remove the plug or scream to relieve the pressure from the orgasm she was experiencing.

As he pulled his cock out of the English teacher's cunt, Nick began to slap her ass cheeks calling her a slut, cunt, slave and cum depository for all men. Summer heard his rant, but the slaps on her ass intensified the remnants of her orgasm increasing her need to scream through her butt plug gag.

As he stepped up to the exposed teacher, Adam stroked his cock further intensifying his erection. His cock, though shorter than Nick & Will's cocks, was much thicker. His cock reminded girls he had fucked that it was like the base of a Corona beer bottle. Adam found the sight of his cock extending out of his full red bush quite a sight. Adam did not spend a lot of time looking at it mind you, but he remembered the gasps he received as a woman spread wide before him saw, then felt the head of his cock slip past their pussy lips. He found it much better to make sure that the girl's pussy was fully lubricated so he had become quite adept at licking and sucking a pussy.

Adam looked down at the teacher's pussy and saw the cum deposited there by Will as well as Nick, so he knew he did not need to help lubricate the slut teacher's cunt. He placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to Summer's pussy and he could feel it still convulsing from her most recent orgasm. Adam slowly worked the head of his cock into the teacher's exposed cunt. He loved that word and Adam watched as his cock head disappear.

Adam tightened his ass cheeks as he began to push his Corona bottle sized cock slowly down the soft canal of the bent and exposed teacher. Adam could feel Summer's body react to the insertion of his cock. From experience, Adam knew that the interior muscles of Summer's cunt were attempting to prevent the large cock from passing too deeply inside. But, Adam pushed forward making sure not to push too directly forward, but in a downward direction to fully insert his cock. Summer's bent position afforded access, but for Adam's cock he needed to be more careful as he did not want to harm the teacher. Adam wanted to be able to use her repeatedly tonight and hurting her too early would not help him accomplish his desire to cum multiple times in the English teacher's body.

Summer bit into the pink, foul tasting butt plug that was fully inserted into her mouth. The base of the plug was pressed against her lips as the tapered end of the butt plug was gripped by the teacher's front teeth. Summer tried to pull away from the invading cock that felt like the head of a baseball bat sliding slowly down the inside of her pussy. Summer raised her head up slightly shaking it from side to side. But, because her hands were restrained by the cuffs in the locking mechanism the sex contraption, Summer's head movement was only slight. Adam took this motion as one of submission and acceptance of his cock.

This perceived encouragement from the English teacher was all that Adam needed to force the remaining length and girth of his cock fully into the cunt before him. Adam looked down to see his cock disappearing into the teacher's already cum lubricated cunt and his red pubic hair pressed against her ass. Adam's full, egg sized balls were pressed against the teacher's clit. Adam left his cock buried inside the teacher's cunt, while he felt her attempts to grab it. He pulsed his cock a couple of times to pump more blood into his Corona bottle.

Adam felt that he had sufficiently stretched the mouth and walls of Summer's cunt. Slowly, but surely Adam began to fuck the entire length of his cock into and out of the English teacher's cunt. He increased his speed and intensity. Adam knew that he could fuck for a long period because, once he stretched the inner walls of a girl or woman's cunt, he found it easier to last longer. To compensate for the lack of friction, he commonly would insert the long neck of a Corona beer into the woman's ass while he fucked them. He did not have a beer bottle handy, so Adam decided to just jam two fingers into Summer's ass.

Summer thought that her pussy would be irreparably damaged by the monstrous cock fucking her pussy. She tried to adjust her body to accept the cock's assault by raising up head to slant her body better to accept the cock. But, her wrist restraints prevented her from rising up to meet the assault. She felt the cock begin to fuck her harder the moment that she raised her head up. The cock began to piston up and down her lubricated pussy, when she felt fingers being inserted into her ass. The fingers began to work in concert with the baseball sized cock being jammed into her by going in the opposite motion.