Summer's Blackmail Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer heard the muffled conversation, but the effects of the tequila, the multiple orgasms, the bent over position which caused blood to spill down into her head, the beer poured down her anal passageway and the overall physical exhaustion she was experiencing made her feel like she was in a fog.

Her fog disappeared when her mouth was pulled open and Nick's cock was being forced down her throat. In this position, Summer's head and mouth were at Nick's cock level and he easily slid his cock into her warm mouth. He helped by pulling her upwards by her hair forcing her mouth open and giving him a terrific angle. He used both hands placed on either side of her head to fuck her mouth up and down his shaft. Summer's lips were numb from all of the earlier face fucks but also because of the residual effects of the tequila she had been forced to suck down the tube.

As Nick lowered the teacher's mouth down his cock, he buried it deep in her mouth all the way up to his neatly trimmed blonde bush. When his cock was fully imbedded, Will's long, but thin cock with the mushroom head was inserted in Summer's ass. Then like they had practiced many times before, they rhythmically began to fuck both of the teacher's open orifices. Summer could not repel or enjoy the thrusts of the two cocks. Her bound hands and ankles kept her from pushing or kicking and the hands on her body gave each cock leverage as it was fucked into her.

Will's cock head slipped past the stretched ass hole and easily slid down the length of the slut teacher's anal passageway. When his shaved pubic area met the teacher's ass cheeks, Will began to fuck his cock deeper into the ass with each stroke. He did not or could not know, but his strokes into the English teacher's ass were met with upward thrusts with downward head action by Nick who was kneeling at the bottom of Todd's sex contraption.

Summer's body was not limp, but she was unable to react to the sexual and physical assault now. All she could do was lay there and take whatever the men gave her. Summer's body could no longer experience an orgasm as she was just spent, or at least she thought that was the case. She concentrated on keeping her mouth open properly and to keep her sphincter muscles as relaxed as possible. That way, she would be offering her body to the men to welcome their cocks to explore more of her as well as to give her their cum.

Both men's cocks began to harden at the same time. Will was the first to shoot his cum into the teacher's body when his cock fully buried in her anal passageway. Summer's body reacted to the sudden feeling of a man shooting his cum inside her body and it stirred to life a need to match the intensity of the man's cock exploding in her ass. About that same time, Nick's cock exploded deep in Summer's throat and she received his full load as it sprayed up her throat as some of his cum came out of her nose. There were amounts running down the length of his cock that the teacher could not swallow. But, as Nick's cock convulsed one last time, Summer's body erupted in another orgasm as it reacted to men cumming in her slut body.

Both men pulled their cocks out of their respective holes and each hole was immediately filled with Adam's thick cock in Summer's mouth and Bill's monster cock began sliding past the stretched sphincter muscles of the English teacher's ass. Bill was the first to bury his cock to the hilt in the teacher. It took some doing, but Adam was able to push his fat cock all the way into the teacher's stretched mouth as she tried to both breathe and swallow the cock being force fed to her.

Bill wasted no time in beginning to fuck her ass wantonly. He had a shift to make to direct traffic out of the school grounds and he had to dump his load in the teacher quickly. Adam was less inclined to hurry up as his second orgasm usually took a significant amount of time. But, he usually was cumming in a woman's cunt the second time and not her mouth. Summer's mouth had engulfed his cock and was touching it in all the right places. Adam was amazed at the sucking ability of the teacher and was thankful that Todd was sharing her with him.

Summer needed the cock in her mouth to cum so she could breathe again. Her body's needs took over and with renewed effort; Summer bobbed her head up and down the six in shaft making the largest "O" with her lips as she could.

Adam and Bill worked into a good rhythm that did not forcibly hurt the teacher, but it got them closer to orgasm without regard for her situation. But, they had seen her react to the constant fucking and sucking as she experienced seven orgasms already and she was sure to have her eighth at any moment.

Bill drove his cock all the way up to his pelvic bone with his black pubic hair smashed against the ass of the slut teacher. This forced Summer's head down onto the large cock in her mouth hitting it just right forcing Adam to explode into the mouth and throat of the English teacher. Summer could not capture all of Adam's cum and it oozed out of her mouth onto the floor.

Bill saw Adam's face contort to reflect that he was cumming and that was all he needed to explode for the second time into the slut teacher, only this time his cock was buried deep inside her anal passageway. He looked down and saw how her ass hole was swollen and protruding from his assault. His cock was large and he knew that he was stretching her even more than the Corona bottle.

The two explosions had the dramatic effect of putting Summer over the top again and her body erupted in her final orgasm for the evening. Even though her young master had not had sex with her, Summer felt content in that she had pleased the men at his direction. Her body was completely relaxed and she dozed off to sleep.

The men all took pictures of the woman strapped to the sex contraption. After several shots were taken at various angles, Summer was released from her bindings. She was then placed on top of the pools of cum that were on the floor of the stage platform. She was rolled over in it several times all the while the digital recording device captured her being used and degraded by the men.

Satisfied that they had adequately cleaned up the mess by using the slut teacher's body, the men went about getting dressed. Sgt. Owens was the first dressed as he had to bolt to get to his station for the after the game traffic patrol. Adam, Will and Nick went about the business of putting Summer's denim dress back on her limp body as Todd straightened up the room. He rolled the contraption off to the storage area and locked the door. He had replaced the door locks and he was the only one that had the key.

Once he returned, he saw that Summer was dressed only in the denim dress, white slut heels, garter belt and hose. The men had placed all of her other items in her school bag. The slut collar and leash were still attached to her neck.

With some effort, the three men carried Summer up the stairs and to the back door of the gym. This door exited the building between trash dumpsters as well as the school's maintenance van. Todd ran off to get Summer's car. While he was away, Nick, Will and Adam decided that they wanted one more orgasm. They unzipped Summer's dress, laid her flat down onto the floor and they stood over her stroking their ever hardening cocks. They were sore and they could not ever remembering having so much fun. It was good to have Todd as a friend and they wanted to keep it that way. But, the woman was such a slut that they had to mark her with their cum.

Nick was the first to cum and he got down on his knees to sprayed his cum all over Summer's face, eyes and into her hair. Adam straddled the unconscious teacher and rubbed his exploding cock on Summer's lips as he blasted his cum up her nose, on her eyes and down her neck. Will took a different path for releasing his cum. He spread the English teacher's legs, slipped his hands under her ass and easily slipped his cock into her stretched ass hole. Will deposited his cum deep inside the teacher again as he loved to fuck an ass. As he pulled his cock from her ass, he noticed secretions following his cock out of the slut's ass hole. He stood up and then kneeled down to rub his cock on the slut teacher's hair trying to get her ass juices off of his cock. He would be going to Bill Fraser's theater later tonight looking for a couple or a bi-man to fuck and he wanted his cock semi-clean.

The men re-zipped the dress, stood Summer up and held on to her waiting for Todd to arrive with the car. Todd pulled up to the door, flashed the lights and the three young men lifted the unconscious woman into the front seat of the convertible. Todd had lowered the clothe top to make Summer's insertion easier. Each of the young men exchanged pleasantries and committed to doing it again real soon. Todd had no intention of including them any more in his development of his high school English teacher into a better submissive slut. He knew his plans for the weekend would cement her complete submission to him. The tattoos and piercings would be his mark of ownership and her understanding of being marked as a slave to her young master.

Todd reached Summer's home in fifteen minutes. He helped her struggle out of the car as she was still semi-unconscious. The idea of forcing tequila and beer into her had been Bill Fraser's idea and it worked very well. But, now Summer smelled like a two bit whore who had taken care of a whole group of saddle hands just in from a long trail ride.

Todd eased Summer out onto the patio. He laid her down on one of the cushioned lounge chairs. He unzipped her dress and slipped it off of each arm. He then unhooked the garter belt and rolled it down along with her hose to her shoes. Todd removed the shoes and then slipped the hose, still attached to the garter belt off of her feet. Todd then turned on the water hose and sprayed his teacher washing the cum from her face, hair, chest, abdomen and legs. He put the water hose inside her pussy and let the water run for a couple of minutes in his attempt to flush the cum from his slut's cunt. Next, he rolled Summer over onto her stomach where he first sprayed her back, ass and legs. Todd saw her ass still tinted red from the slapping administered by Will.

Summer was slowly coming around, but Todd was not through washing her. He slipped the hose nozzle down the crack of his teacher's ass and concentrated the water flow against her puckered ass hole. He pushed ever so slowly and was able to easily insert the hose two inches inside the teacher's ass. Todd left the hose there for several minutes trying his best to flush all of the cum from his slut's ass.

After several minutes, he felt pretty confident that she would not wreak of cum in the morning. Summer was still mostly unconscious with only brief, unrecognizable words coming out of her mouth. Todd stood Summer up as best he could and let her fall over his shoulder. Todd walked carefully to the patio door and let himself in with Summer's key from the car keychain.

Todd kept walking through the house until he came to the stairwell leading to the master bedroom. Todd stood for a couple of minutes and then carried his slut up the stairs to her bedroom. He was thankful that she had been losing weight. She just did not know that she had lost seven pounds not three like she thought. Todd was going to have fun with her in the morning as she walked the treadmill in her slut heels a mile for each pound she had not lost.

Todd carefully laid Summer down on the carpet at the side of the king sized four poster bed. Todd reached onto the bed and picked up the three foot long spreader bar. He attached each of Summer's ankles to the bar with the fur lined cuffs he had attached. Next, Todd cuffed his teacher's hands behind her back. Now Summer, though passed out, would be unable to move and would be in her submissive position when he woke in the morning. To finish off her bindings, Todd slipped a ball gag into Summer's mouth and fastened the gag behind her head. Summer could breathe, but she would not be able to make much of a sound. Summer lay on the floor in her own bedroom bound, gagged and with her slut collar as well as her leash still attached.

Todd went into the master bath and took a long hot shower. He thought back on the events of the evening and how submissive Summer had been. Yes, she was making great progress, but tomorrow would bring her a new hairstyle and her manicure would be perfect for the slut she was becoming............................

Saturday and Sunday Summer will be subjected to visits to a hair and nail salon. Then she will be taken to Bill Fraser's adult theater where she will provide entertainment for her young master as well as the many patrons that visited the theater on the weekends. Sunday, Summer will re-visit Marcos for her new tattoos and piercings...................I will try to write faster, but thanks for continuing to read about Summer and her submission.