Summer's Blackmail Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer sped out of the McDonald's lot as quickly as she could. She was not on a break neck pace to hopefully get to the school in record time and thereby avoiding punishment at the hands of her young master. Summer pulled into the school parking lot at exactly 5:45 AM, which meant she had indeed set a record for getting to the school. Summer parked in the general area of the gym without parking right next to the gym. She grabbed her bag, coffee, purse and keys as she headed for the required door.

Summer reached the door, pulled on the handle and was relieved to find that the door was unlocked. She rushed in the door and right into the boy's locker room. The lights were fully on completely illuminating the locker room. The air smelled of sweat and damp towels. It was obvious to the teacher that the locker room had not been cleaned last night. Tonight's game was important as it was homecoming, so the teacher assumed that the locker room would be cleaned sometime during the school day.

Summer walked to the first row of lockers and listened carefully to see if anyone was there. When she heard no one, Summer called out, "Master T, I am here. I know that I am five minutes late, but it was unavoidable given that you made me stop at the McDonalds.

Summer said again, "Master T I am here."

Again, no response. "Master T your slut is here sir."

"Very good slut. I am pleased that you remembered your training," came Todd's reply.

"Go find locker 55 and wait for me there with nothing on but your slut heels. Place your nose against the locker, raise your hands to the top of the locker and spread your legs," were Master T's final instruction.

Summer quickly began to wander the locker room trying to find the appropriate locker in the darkness of the locker room. It took her several minutes, but Summer finally found the locker. Summer shrugged her shoulders and let the coat fall from her body. She placed it along with her bag on the bench just in front of the correct locker. Summer then leaned forward, pressed her nose to the metal door of the locker, raised her hands above her head to grasp the top of the locker and then she spread her legs as wide as she could as he had been directed.

Summer could now smell the stench of a boy's locker. It wreaked of sweat, dirty clothes and God knows what else. Summer stood there erect as she possibly could with her hands firmly gripping the top of the locker. Her calves were beginning to burn just a little from the pressure of the six inch heels and being forced to spread her legs as wide as was possible.

"So let's say you were five minutes late today slut. What do you think your punishment should be," Summer heard her master say.

"Master T, I do not think I should be punished. If you had not made me stop by McDonalds, I would not have been late because of what happened there," Summer replied.

"Tell me about it slut," Todd said.

Summer detailed her experience at the McDonalds and how it affected her timing. She also confessed that she had both been embarrassed as well as humiliated by the experience, but she did admit that it did turn her on.

"Ok slut. That is an acceptable reason to forgo any punishment I had planned for you. So, you do not have much time. There is a player meeting in the locker room at 6:30 and you only have 35 minutes to get dressed for the day. You must take a shower, wash your hair, do your make-up and then dress in what I have left for you in the locker," Todd said.

The next thing Summer heard was the door opening and then closing. "Oh my God," Summer said out loud.

Summer immediately stepped out of her shoes, looked in the locker to see if there was a towel. Of course there wasn't a towel. Summer noticed at the entrance to the showers was a basket overflowing with used towels. She had no choice but to use one of those.

Summer ran into the showers and went to the first stall. She turned on the shower and was hit with a cold blast of water. She kept turning the hot water nozzle, but the temperature of the water did not change. She turned off the water and moved to the next shower. The same thing occurred. Then she saw the sign. "Showers out of order due to broken hot water pipe."

"Damn it," Summer said to herself.

Steeling against the cold blast of water, the teacher quickly soaped her body, ducked her head under the spray and then quickly turned the water off. Her body was covered in goose bumps and her nipples were standing at full attention. Summer walked back to the shower room entrance and grabbed several towels from the basket.

She held them up to her nose and they smelled like they had been there for several days. None of the towels she picked up were fully dry. Reluctantly, Summer began to dry her body as best she could. She wrapped a towel around her head hoping to dry her jaggedly cut hair style with the white streaks.

Summer walked back to the locker and stood before it. She had left it open and then she was able to concentrate on her apparel for the day. Her young master had left a reasonable length black skirt, black short sleeved crew neck top, red thong and a matching red shelf bra. Her young master had included a beige pair of back seamed thigh hi's with her four inch black heels.

Remembering her instructions, Summer picked up her toiletry bag and walked to the nearest mirror. She knew she had very limited time so she quickly went to work applying the appropriate slut make-up. She did not do the full facial as she did not have time. Summer figured that she would have time during the day to re-apply her make-up in the ladies' room later.

Next Summer pulled her hair dryer out of the bag and gave her hair the once over deciding to leave it damp in order to save time.

Hurriedly, Summer walked back to the locker, pulled out the lingerie and slipped it on her body. She noticed that her nipples were not covered by any fabric of the red shelf bra, but her butterfly tattoos would be covered by the crew neck top. She did notice that her pierced nipples were standing at full attention as was her clit stimulated by the piercing as well as the thin slice of material of the lace red thong running between her pussy lips and up her ass crack. She could plainly see the stem of the rose tattoo as it snaked out of the top of her thong.

Summer sat down on the bench, which is when she remembered that she had left the rosebud firmly implanted in her ass. She did not dare remove it as she hand not been instructed to do so.

Summer quickly pulled the fine beige thigh hi hose up her legs. She had to be careful not to run them because of the length of her red painted nails. The length of the nails made it difficult to do most everything including typing, writing, pulling up her hose, but were a stimulant when she rubbed them across her pierced clit.

Summer shook her head to clear away those thoughts and pulled the sweater out of the locker. The teacher noticed that the sweater had the scent of boy sweat as she pulled it over her head. Once in place, Summer immediately knew why her young master had picked out this particular top. Though it did provide full coverage of her tattoos, it in no way concealed the fact that her nipples were pierced. So, if she got a chill or was excited for any reason, Summer knew that the top would not hide her erect nipples and the bar bell piercings would be unmistakable.

Summer looked at the clock and it was 6:20 AM. She could hear low mumbles in the hallway and she began to panic. She pulled on the black skirt, tucked the sweater into the waistband of the skirt and buttoned the top button. That is when she noticed that there were six buttons on the skirt, but the bottom three were not fastened.

Summer sat down on the bench to slip the four inch high heels onto her still tired feet. Though they were not the same height as her white ones, still the incline will have a steady impact on her feet as well as her calves all day.

Summer then reached into the locker to retrieve a black bag. When she picked it up, she immediately knew what it was. Somehow her young master had wound up with her black vibrating egg. She did not have to be told what to do. Summer placed her left foot on the bench, pulled the thin strip of material of the crotch of her thong to the side and then the teacher easily slipped the egg into her quickly moistening pussy.

Once satisfied that everything was in place, Summer put her white six inch heels, white rhinestone collar and her overcoat into her bag along with her beauty products. She slammed the locker door shut, walked to the door, opened it to peek down the corridor in both directions and seeing no one, Summer exited the locker room and went back out of the gym through the same door she had walked in earlier.

From down the hallway, Calvin Williams observed his prized slut walking out of the boy's locker room. "Now I wonder what that slut was doing in there," Calvin asked himself.

Calvin went into the locker room and looked around. He saw no visible signs that the teacher had been in the locker room. Then he heard a slight dripping sound in the showers and he then saw the wet floor. He followed dainty footsteps to the locker area. The footsteps stopped in front of locker 55, which was his step son's locker.

The janitor opened the locker to find nothing unusual in the locker except for a pair of black lace panties hanging in the back of the locker. Calvin pulled the panties out of the locker and smelled them. They had a faint fragrance of a wet pussy. He checked the size and saw that they were a six, which he bet were exactly the same size as his teacher slut's. "Well, today I am going to find out what size she wears," Calvin said to himself.

Stuffing the panties in his pocket, Calvin followed the same path exiting the gym as the teacher. He knew where her classroom was and he walked casually to the main school building. He went in through a side exit utilizing his master key. Calvin quickly climbed the stairs to the second floor.

Calvin exited the stairwell on the same floor as Summer Wayne's classroom. He walked down the hallway and noticed that the lights in his slut's room were not on at the moment. So, Calvin continued down the hallway until he reached the teacher's lounge.

When he stepped into the lounge, his eyes found the ass of his slut teacher thrust out towards him as her body was bent at the waist as she was retrieving something from the refrigerator.

"Well, well my slut is back at school. How are slut," Calvin asked the startled teacher.

Summer almost cut her head on the door of the refrigerator as she raised up too quickly from her bent position. She immediately knew that it was Calvin Williams the janitor. She remembered right away the day she was made to perform for him in his office. She remembered the size of his cock and the threatening manner in which he had used her as he photographed her submission.

"Hi Mr. Williams. How have you been," Summer asked.

"Well I have been fine my slut. Where have you been this week," the janitor asked.

"Mr. Williams, please do not call me that. I am a teacher here and I should have your respect," Summer countered.

"Well slut, if I had not already sampled your mouth and pussy, then I might show a little more respect, but you showed me what a slut you are. So, where have you been slut," Calvin asked again.

"If you really must know, I was out sick. Now I must really get back to my classroom Mr. Williams," Summer said with a less than convincing stern voice.

"Well slut let me ask you a question. Why is your hair damp," Calvin asked as he had closed the distance between himself and the teacher. He had reached out and touched her newly styled & streaked hair.

"I ran out of time at home this morning and I had to rush in to school, if you must know Mr. Williams. Now please let me leave," Summer replied.

"Well slut, I just do not believe you. Why were you in the boy's locker room this morning," Calvin asked the teacher.

"I most certainly was not," was Summer's reply.

"So slut you are calling me a liar," was Calvin's indignant reply.

"No, Mr. Williams, I am saying you were mistaken," replied the intimidated teacher.

Sensing that Summer was losing her resolve, Calvin pressed further. "So, let me get this straight. You are saying I am mistaken when I say I watched you leave the boy's locker room, exit the building by the door on that side of the gym and then I find you here in the teacher's lounge with damp hair," Calvin asked again.

"Yes Mr. Williams that is exactly what I am saying," replied the now worried teacher.

Summer now knew that she was trapped. But, she had not given in nor had she allowed herself to be drawn into an argument with the huge janitor. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute because of the egg and her nipples were stiffening further revealing her state of arousal at being admonished by such a dominant person.

"Well there is one way to determine your honesty slut. Tell me what size panties you wear," Calvin said tightening the noose.

"Why would you want to know and why would you expect me to tell you Mr. Williams," came Summer's reply.

"I say you did go into the boy's locker room. I even say you took a shower in there and were traumatized by the cold water. I am guessing you did not know the hot water did not work," Calvin said.

Continuing to tighten the noose around the now cowering teacher Calvin asked, "Did you go into locker 55 slut? Do not lie to me," Calvin said.

"I most certainly did not Mr. Williams," replied a now very concerned teacher.

"Slut, there is only one way to determine if you are lying or not," Calvin said as he reached into his pants pocket to retrieve the red thong he found in his step son's locker.

"Now, tell me slut, are these yours," Calvin asked.

Summer found herself with nowhere to go. She recognized the black thong as a match to the shelf bra she had worn on several occasions as the direction of her young master. She did not know how they came to be in locker 55 and how did the janitor know to look in that locker she wondered.

The janitor could see in the teacher's eyes that she recognized them. He smiled and looked strongly at Summer as she dropped her head.

"Well slut, what have you got to say for yourself now," Calvin said to Summer forcefully.

"I do not know what you mean sir, those are not mine," replied Summer sheepishly.

Holding up the "T" back of the thong, Calvin said, "You see right here slut. It says these are size six. I am betting that the panties you now have on are a size six. If I am wrong, then I will apologize. But, if I am right, you will be seeing me in my office at your lunch break," the big janitor said to Summer.

The school was not busy yet this morning as it was early for most teachers and for sure no students. So, the janitor pressed further, "So, turn around slut and I will find out for myself."

"Mr. Williams, I am not about to have you checking my underwear out," the teacher replied as sternly as the situation would allow.

Before she finished her sentence, the janitor had closed the distance, had her spun around and pressed Summer up against the refrigerator door. Summer struggled, but the strength and size of her tormentor prevented any real protest. Summer felt the top button on her skirt being undone. The janitor snaked his hand inside the waistband of the teacher's skirt, pulled up the bottom of the sweater, found the band of the red lace thong and pulled it up. This forced the thin slip of material of the crotch deep inside the teacher's pussy between each of her pierced pussy lips and pressing the rose bud tighter against her asshole. "Please stop Mr. Williams," Summer moaned.

The material pulling against her clit was stimulating and her submission to another man began to work on her body as always. Summer felt the janitor push the back of her head tightly against the door of the refrigerator. Summer was semi bent at the waist and the waist band of her skirt had been pulled down so that it rested just below her ass cheeks.

"Wow what a nice tattoo that is Ms. Wayne. It is the school mascot isn't it," Calvin asked the teacher.

"Yes Mr. Williams it is," Summer replied softly. Calvin could hear soft moaning coming from the teacher as he continued to pull the thong up tighter against her ass. He did not know that the crotch material of the thong was also forcing the rosebud more tightly against the teacher's ass.

Leaning down, the janitor found the size label and just as he had surmised, the red lace thong was a size six. "Well Ms. Wayne, we both know that you are a total slut and looking for young cocks in the boy's locker room," Calvin said to the teacher.

Calvin continued to pull on the lace waist band of the thong almost lifting Summer up onto her tip toes. "Now listen slut. At your lunch period get your ass down to my office and I will take a longer look at that new tattoo of yours," Calvin said to the teacher as he released his grip on the thong and turned to walk out of the lounge.

It took Summer a several seconds to realize that the janitor had left her and that she was still in a state of undress that she did not want another teacher nor an administrator to find her in the lounge. Summer quickly grabbed the waist band of her skirt, pulled it back in place, buttoned it back up and then straightened as best she could. She noticed that she was breathing heavily once again, but was frustrated that she had not achieved an orgasm.

Just as she finished pouring herself a cup of coffee, in walked Principal Harding. "Well hello there Ms. Wayne. Are you feeling better," the principal asked.

"Yes Mr. Harding I am feeling better, thank you," Summer replied trying not to appear flustered.

"Are you ok Ms. Wayne," Mr. Harding asked.

"Oh yes sir, I am doing quite well thank you," Summer replied. She also realized, as did Mr. Harding, that she had said yes sir a little too compliantly.

"Well that is ok Ms. Wayne. Let me know how I can help you now that you are back. I missed seeing you," the principal said as his eyes were fixated on the two protruding nipples that were obviously pierced. Mr. Harding started to say something, but words just would not leave his lips.

Summer quickly splashed milk as well as a teaspoon of sugar into her coffee then dashed back to her room. Summer was so flustered with the interaction with the janitor as he had pulled her thong deeply between her pussy lips and then to be observed by the principal who could not take his eyes off of her nipples. Summer's body was heating up and it was not even 7:30 AM yet.

Summer settled into her desk chair and began to sip her coffee. Unfortunately, her morning was interrupted when her young master walked into the classroom. He nonchalantly walked over to his slave teacher, pulled down his sipper, fished out his semi-erect cock and said, "Slut, get on your knees. You have two minutes to milk my cock."

"Please Master T, the first round of bells will be ringing soon Sir. I do not have that much time. Don't make me do that," Summer pleaded.

Young Todd Spillers, just looked down at his teacher and saw lust in her eyes as he waved his now almost fully erect cock in front of her fact. He could see her reluctance slipping away as the head of his eight inch cock was only almost to her lips. He watched as his slave teacher slid out of her chair, knelt on the floor, closed her eyes, opened her mouth and her right hand went up to grasp the base of her young master's s cock.

Summer resigned herself to her call in life now. She opened her mouth, pulled the cock to her mouth and she had if fully engulfed in her mouth with the head hitting the back of her throat. Summer went to work stroking the cock in rhythm with her mouth. When her mouth went down the shaft, her hand went up. She worked diligently and felt her young master's cock become even harder after only a minute or so. Summer thought that he had gotten really close really fast, but she had imagined him stroking his cock prior to his entrance into her classroom.