Summers Eve

Story Info
Vamp and mate join as one
775 words
4.23
21k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those heats where the shirt is suctioned to your back, where your underwear becomes a chastity belt. The heat that sticks to you like glue, suffocates your senses.

The day was drawing to a close, home time by the clocks.” trouble was tourists don’t seem to watch the time when they are on holidays”. She thought to her self, noticing a Black Audi Sports slowly moving down the driveway.

Peeking out the window she observed a hansom man emerge from the car estimating him to be about 5’10’’ with wavy dark locks to his shoulders. Scanning her eyes along his body noticing leather sandals, cool linen pants the hue of fresh cream and a tight t-shirt accentuation his toned torso. She smiled a dreamy smile, tracing her lips with her long fingernails, “just like the man I see in my dreams’ she softly sighed.

Walking in with purposeful strides he reached the little shop in just moments. She held her breath the whole time. Maybe she was dreaming.

The heat surrounded her as soon as he stepped in. More intense than even the hottest of hottest summers day.

She felt it all round her, in, through, over, above and inside her.

Trying to down play the excitement that was rising inside of her, almost forgetting where she was. Softly she asks if he would like to look around.

His smile: made her insides melt.

“Thank you Ma’am I’d love to look around.”

His voice, her knees buckled.

Leading the way she takes him to the vast lavender fields.

Lush blooms of purple flowers swayed in the gentle breeze, She ran her long fingers across the top of the bushes releasing their heady scent attaching its self to future memories of this moment

She could feel him watching her…she was certain she could feel what he was thinking…a tingle ran along her spine

Stopping mid row of lavender…. slowly she turns.

He smiles down to her. His finger slowly traces her face. Her lips.

She ternately kisses his finger, as it’s brushed past.

They didn’t need words they already knew what each of the other wanted.

Leaning into his body she kisses him deeply. Fire and passion sparks between them.

Soft sighs escape their bodies to mix in the atmosphere.

His hands roam her body already knowing every curve and line. She moves with him

Her body moulded to his. As one. Tongues intertwined moans of pleasure ripple along teasing the mouth further. She feels him pressed up against her, throbbing begging to enter her.

Together they drop down on the lush bed of grass. Mouths bound together never leaving the warmth of the kiss. Tongues intertwined, gently stroking the other. Hands exploring each other’s body.

Leaning back into the cool lawn, she opens her legs allowing him access to her soaked pussy. His fingers teasingly play with the pink lips. His mouth travels along her neck offering her body moments of pain with sharp nips then soothing gentle kisses.

He presses the throbbing tip of his shaft along the lips of her awaiting pussy. Using it to tantalize her clit out from its hood. Her hips wiggle and squirm under him.

Anticipating his next move. Her body moves with his. He enters her slowly…deliberately. She feels every inch. Nails rake his back. They both moan deeply as his kisses become more intense his nips sharper and hungrier. Her legs wrap around him drawing him in close. Their bodies move as one. Her pussy is tight on his cock, rippling soft contractions along him.

He thrusts in hard her nails bite into his skin.

Whispering to him to ‘fuck her hard’ feeling the reaction of her words on him as he groans and hits her wall over and over. Sinking his fangs into her neck she cries out in pure pleasure. He drinks hungrily as he continues to fuck her hard. Blood and sweat cover their bodies. Removing his fangs he looks into her eyes His gaze bores into her soul. Licking the blood from his chin a deep growl comes from with in her, hasty kisses cover his face moving to his neck. Her slender fangs slide into his skin.

His body squirms in ecstasy. The thrusts harder and faster her legs locked behind his back. Grinding to each other knowing their climax will be heaven on earth.

Moans coming louder and louder they shudder against each other as he fills her with cum her orgasm milks his cock drawing from him every last drop.

Kissing deeply they lay in the soft green grass on a mid summers eve.

Notes…more padding.