Summer's Eve Pt. 04.5: Intermezzo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
161 Followers

Why, you ask?

Because Homo Sapiens is a lewd, dirty and perverse species.

And maybe, because, sex is one of the core meanings of life.

Helena and Jack were mating. Not having sex, not making love - mating. Like animals, driven forth by instinct There were no kisses anymore, no fondling or caressing. Only sex. Penetration. A cock furiously pistoning in and out of a sopping wet and willing cunt. Building friction. Building heat. Her labia puckered out every time he pulled out, a pink sock clinging to his shaft and refusing to let go. Each time he thrust her cunt eagerly welcomed him, clenching tightly around him from tip to root. Together they were rushing toward the inevitable end and the very essence of existence.

Life is short. A candle in the wind, being lit and snuffed out within the span of an eye blink. All of us and all our dreams, ambitions and deeds eventually fall to dust. Some sooner, other later. But they all do. Nothing is eternal. Nothing is immortal. Our only lasting legacy is that of our reproduction. Cock and cunt, womb and balls. The result of that cocktail is the only truly lasting aspect of humanity, repeated time and time again across the thousands of generations of our existence.

Helena's brain exploded inside her skull. The flash only lasted for a few seconds but it was stronger than a supernova. All-consuming, all-encompassing. Roaring and grunting like a boar Jack came, sinking his throbbing and twitching cock to the very hilt inside of Helena. She could feel it expanding and pumping within her. She could feel warm cum shooting inside of her. Jack deposited in the deepest reaches of her body. Fertilizing her. Impregnating her. His seed splashed against her cervix and found its way past it, going even deeper still. Entering her inner sanctum. Her womb. Her womb. Unprotected and fertile. Searching for the waiting egg.

Helena was drowning. Water surrounded her and the darkness pulled her further and further down into the abyss. She was lost. Dying. Lungs were filling with water with each jagged breath. Strange - it didn't hurt as much as she thought it would.

The sea devoured her whole and she was no more.

...

...

...

"Wake up."

Do the dead dream?

"Love-" someone gently shook Helena's shoulder. "Come on, wake up."

"...what?"

Helena felt surprised hearing her own voice.

"It's already nine. We've all overslept. You especially."

The other voice was very familiar. Warm. Somewhat amused.

"I have?"

"Yeah you have, sleepyhead." Lars said and gave her bare shoulder a pat. "Come on now, my mother is finishing making breakfast and you know how she gets if we're late to it."

"Yeah yeah, sure." Helena mumbled. "I'm coming."

"I even got the kids up before you." Lars said jokingly. Helena felt the weight in the bed shift as he got to his feet. "Rise and shine. Can't let a day like this one go to waste. The weather is promising to be beautiful."

"I'm coming." Helena replied and squinted at the bright light streaming in through the window on their bedroom. "Just give me a few moments and I... I'll get up."

"We're waiting."

Her husband left. Helena slipped a hand in beneath the blanket and in under her nightgown. Her skin was burning hot, almost like she had a fever. Hesitantly, afraid of what she might discover, she touched her sex.

The memory of the dream was still strong. She was sopping wet.

Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
161 Followers
12