Summer's First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers

"Maybe I touch? May I feel? May I see? May I suck?"

I wanted to say all of those things to him but I remained nice, instead of naughty.

"I have to carry sunscreen around with me. I'm out here 8 hours a day 5 days a week. I'm the only lifeguard on duty. We're closed on Mondays and, swim at your own risk, there's no lifeguard on duty on Tuesdays."

"I can't see you getting sunburned through that tan," I said taking the opportunity to enjoy the view of his toned body. I so wanted to kiss his chest, while feeling his flat, hard stomach, before reaching my hand down his bathing trunks to see what else he had down there besides sunscreen. "You're already so dark."

"You should see me by the end of the summer. I look like a native," he said squirting a dab of sunscreen on his fingers and rubbing it into my shoulders and my arms. When the tube squirted sunscreen, I imagined his cock squirting cum in my hand, on my chest, in my pussy, and in my mouth. "Here," he said, handing me the tube, "for your legs."

"You can do my legs, if you don't mind," I said, while thinking, do my thighs, feel my thighs, go higher, yeah that's it. "If I sit up, my top will fall off."

As if he wanted to say something sexually inappropriate, but thought better of it, there was an uncomfortable silence. I know that I wanted to say something sexually inappropriate but, hoping he would, I didn't.

"Okay," he said instead.

His hands felt good on my nearly naked body. When he touched my thighs, I thought I'd die. I imagined him parting my legs and making a wish, before lowering his mouth to my honey pot and licking me, fingering me, and eating me, before fucking me. I could almost feel his tongue licking my pussy and his long fingers fucking me, while playing with my clit with one hand and feeling my tit and fingering my nipple with the other.

It felt good for him to touch me in the gentle way he did with his strong hands and when I looked over at him, I could see the side of his testicle peeking out the lining of his bathing suit. As if a needle going across a record that played a love song, the sight of his ball ruined the romantic melody with a sexual reality. I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't stop staring at it.

He must have inadvertently moved his bathing suit liner, when he reached his hand inside for his sunscreen. The mere sight of his hairy ball was more erotic than shocking and I had a hard time looking away from it. Instead of hearing music, I heard heart pounding, body sweating, animal sex. As if his testicle was calling to me, mesmerized by the arousing sight of it, I was hoping to see more of what he had in those swim trunks. After playing I Spy with my parents on the way to this God forsaken place with my folks, finally, I was playing an I Spy game that I liked.

"I spy your left nut," I wanted to say, but didn't.

Then, when he pulled open his bathing suit, again, to reach his hand inside his trunks to put his sunscreen back inside, the head of his cock drooped out and made an appearance. Oh, my God. Be still my heart. Just as he was beautiful, so wasn't his cock. I couldn't wait to touch it, hold it, suck it, and fuck it. My journal pages will be smoking tonight and I wondered if I had batteries for my vibrator.

He moved his leg. Now, with his knee bent and his other leg crooked beneath him, clearly, I could see the entire head of his cock peeking out of his bathing suit leg. He was flaccid and he wasn't circumcised. All the cocks I ever saw were circumcised ones and I was mesmerized by the sight of this uncircumcised snake. I couldn't remove my eyes from this devious turtle that poked itself out of his swim trunks without showing its head.

I couldn't stop looking at it, staring at it, actually. Wondering what his cock looked like hard, I had this uncontrollable urge to reach out my fingers and touch it, feel it, stroke it, and play with it, before grabbing it up in my hand and stroking him. I wanted to see his little helmet disappearing with the imagined growth of him manifest in my mouth.

I couldn't believe it. I just met this guy and I was already staring at his one-eyed monster. I just met this guy and I already wanted to masturbate him, blow him, and fuck him. What is wrong with me? I looked away, before looking back, but I couldn't help myself from staring and from wanting him in the way that I hoped he wanted me. The surprised sight of his cock made me horny. Figuring with me wearing my sunglasses, he couldn't see where I was looking, I pushed my sunglasses back down over my eyes and continued my sexy surveillance of his sudden accidental nudity.

I wondered if he knew he was so exposed. I wondered if he did this to all the woman, flashed them his cock with the hopes they'd touch it, stroke it, suck it, and fuck it. For sure, this sexy behavior must work with the older women, those horny housewives and those frustrated cougars, who'd love to have their way with his hot, young body, as a welcomed break from their fat, bloated husbands.

Definitely, the older women would take the hint and take him in hand, whenever he was flashing them his cock. Other than me staring at what he was showing, it wasn't working with me, I tried to deceive myself in believing, but it was. I was too young and too attractive to be so easily aroused, I convinced myself to believe, even though I was.

"Can you do my back," I said hoping he'd reach inside his trunks again and move them higher to show me more of his cock.

I held my top in place, while turning over. Arching my back and resting up on my elbows, open to the warm air, my breasts fell free of my bra by a few inches and if he looked, clearly, he could see my areolas and nipples. Wanting to tease him, as I do with all my male friends, intent on giving him an erection, hoping he had wandering hands, I figured I'd allow him to touch the sides of my breasts without resisting, that is, if he tried putting the moves on me.

"Sure," he said.

Sure enough, he reached inside his trunks again and scooted over closer to me, as I turned my head towards him. Now, I had an uninterrupted view of his prick that was gradually growing stiffer, thicker, and longer.

"Peek-a-boo. I see you," I said to myself, while wanting to reveal my sexy thoughts and play out this teasing game with him.

Instead of just the head of his cock peeking out, nearly the entire side of his stiffening shaft was exposed. Never have I felt as excited. Never have I been as horny.

Still a virgin, I've never been with a man. I mean, I've made out with lots of guys and lots of guys have felt my tits and my ass. A few have even sucked my nipples and a couple have fingered me, while I gave them a hand job, and I gave a couple of guys a blowjob in the dark. Only, I didn't allow them to cum in my mouth and I never went all the way with anyone, and I never saw an erected cock in the sunlight and so up close and personal, as I was seeing his beautiful cock now. I wanted this guy in a way that I have never wanted anyone before.

The feel of him rubbing my back and inching so close to the sides of my breasts were so unbearably erotic. He was driving me wild with lustful desire. With my breasts hanging down in plain view, I so wanted him to touch me, to feel me, and to finger my nipple.

"Just grab my tit," I wanted to say, but didn't. "Cup my breast and finger my nipple. Go ahead. Just do it. It's okay," I wanted to tell him.

It took all the control I had not to take his hand and put in on my breast. By toying with the side of my breast, he was coming so close to touching my tit and, by not touching me, that was pure torture. For sure, he knew what he was doing with his experienced hands. For sure, he was the teaser now and I was his willing victim.

I couldn't believe that I wanted this stranger, a guy I didn't even know his name, to see and feel my tits and finger my nipples. He was making me so horny and I was so wet. He made me so wicked that I couldn't believe it, when I reached out my hand and touched the head of his exposed cock with my fingertips.

"You have a beautiful cock," I said.

I was so bold. I was so horny, but I figured I'd never see this guy again. What the Hell? Why not play the slut card for once. I'd be going off the college anyway and I'd be kicking myself for not grabbing for his prick, when for sure, I'd be having Saturday night sex with some smelly, pimple faced boy, instead of this hot lifeguard of a man.

"I don't even know your name," he said looking down and watching me fingering his prick.

"Summer. And you?"

Watching him grow bigger and feeling him grow stiffer, my fingers held onto his cock for dear life. His cock was my lifeline. Without him knowing it, clinging to this life raft, he was my hero. He had rescued me and saved me from drowning in a boring existence that had been controlled by my doting parents. There was no way I was letting go of him and his cock now. Needing to feel that there is more to life that Mom and Dad, he was mine.

"Summer? My favorite season. That's pretty. Tommy," he said.

"Is there some place we can go, Tommy?"

I was stroking his cock, now, really stroking him. I needed to see how big and how hard he'd get.

"Not now," he said. "I can't. I'm on duty. Later tonight though, there are several places where we can be alone."

"That could be a problem," I said.

"Why?"

"I won't be here. I'm with my parents and am only here for the day. That's my Dad standing on the beach looking out here, so much like a sailor looking for land," I said with a sexy smile, sticking up my head and giving my Dad a big wave to let him know I was okay. An understatement, I was more than okay. "I'd love to give you a hand job, while my Dad is watching me from the shore," I said, while fingering the head of his cock.

"That's wicked cool," he said, "I'm game, if you are. Go for it," he said with a broad smile. "If you really want to get back at your Dad, maybe you should give me a blowjob, too," he said with a sexy laugh.

"Don't tempt me," I said.

"I dare you to suck my cock with your Dad watching," he said giving me a double daring look. "Go ahead, put it in your mouth. You know you want to suck it. You know you want to blow me. I can see the lust in your eyes."

As if he was hypnotizing me with his words, I was so ready to do this. Tommy's back was turned from my Dad and I further reached my hand inside the leg of his trunks and pulled out more of his big prick. With my hand still wrapped around his stiff cock, I stroked him faster. Definitely, his was the biggest cock I ever held in my hot, horny hand.

"Feel my tits," I said moving my body from my stomach to the side to face him.

Leaving my bra where it was on the raft, topless now, I turned more toward him. I couldn't believe I was showing this stranger my breasts. In an instant, he was all over my tits. Touching them, feeling them, caressing them, and fingering my nipples, I so wished he'd suck my nipples without being noticed by my Dad, still standing on shore, as if has a beacon, a spotlight looking out to sea and to see what I was doing. Only, if he leaned down like that, my Dad would figure we were kissing.

It felt so good for him to feel my tits like that. Then, when he reached down the front of my brief bikini bottom and started fingering my pussy and finger fucking me is when I lost it. I leaned my mouth closer to his cock and took his big prick in my mouth. I was sucking off a guy I had just met. I couldn't believe I was giving this hot lifeguard a blowjob. I was such a slut for his cock.

We were both hot and it didn't take him long to explode all he had in my mouth. The first time a guy had ever ejaculated in my mouth, I couldn't believe I allowed him to cum in my mouth. I couldn't believe I swallowed him. Excited and embarrassed, I swallowed all evidence of him, hooked my bikini top, and dove in the water. He dove in after me and we swam to the back of the raft. Out of view of my Dad, we made out like horny teenagers at a drive-in.

I felt his hands moving my bikini crotch out of them way, then I felt his cock poking me. I reached down and guided him inside me. Oh, my God. The last of all my girlfriends to have intercourse, I was finally getting laid.

He started humping me and it hurt, until I felt him inside of me. As if watching my life drift away as a little girl and to return as a woman, with his big prick impaled in me, I watched a light trail of blood dissipate in the water.

"You're a virgin?"

"Not anymore," I said with a laugh.

I was a real woman now. We stayed like that, hidden by the raft and submerged in the water, humping and fucking, until I could feel his lust for me explode and erode.

"I gotta go," he said.

"Gotta go? Go where? Are you kidding me?"

This is the part where you tell me you love me and will love me forever. Slam bam, his lust for me floated away with my virginity and his spent condom. The first guy to use and abuse me, I used and abused him, too, to become a woman. Where did he get the condom? He must of had that stuck up his ass. What else does he have in those bathing trunks? Too bad he didn't have some ice cream in there. I could use some, right about now.

That was my first time. That was my one summer that I'll always remember giving my first blowjob, where I allowed the guy to cum in my mouth and I swallowed him, before allowing him to have sexual intercourse with me. Years later, I wonder if he thinks of me. I wonder if he even remembers me. Now, that I'm fat, old, and unhappily married with children, I wonder where he is, who he's with, and if he's fat, old, and unhappily married with children, too.

andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers
12