Summer's Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his eyes still closed, he thumped down to the bed and sighed in relief. At that moment, he heard Summer exclaim, "Oh!" He opened his eyes just in time to see a thick dollop of cream well up from inside her before she cupped her sex with a hand.

"Mmm, that was a lot. I love it."

"Lord, Summer," he responded, finally having found enough breath to do so.

"I think I'd better go tinkle, though. I'll bring a wash rag for you to clean up."

A quick glance between his legs told him that he certainly needed it. A thick coat of their mingled cream covered his cock, and it wasn't going to feel anywhere nearly as good once it started drying.

Summer returned as promised with the washcloth a couple of minutes later. She took on the task of washing him, and giggled as he grunted from the stimulation to his sensitive organ. She waved off his aborted attempts to help and stripped the cum-soaked comforter and top sheet, replacing them with fresh ones from the closet. Barely conscious, he smiled as she snuggled up next to him, kissed his cheek, and whispered, "Night night."

****

Rick's head was in a daze when he woke up. The clock radio was going off, announcing yet another day of scorching heat. Still mostly asleep, he rolled onto his side to reach for the clock and shut it off, but encountered soft skin instead.

Summer shut off the alarm and blew a raspberry at it. She then turned back to him — bare breasts peeking out from beneath the sheet — and smiled. "Sounds like it's going to be another miserable day. It will probably take forever for the trailer to cool down if they even get the power back on today. Think I could stay for a while longer?"

Her fingers curling around his morning erection as she talked dissipated the sleep fog in his head almost immediately. It wasn't a dream. She was really here, and the cum-stained sheets were still balled up in the hamper.

Her voice was full of suggestion when she added, "I think there are a few things I could do to earn my keep."

With that, her head vanished beneath the sheet and she giggled.

Her lips wrapped around him and he groaned, hoping this hot summer hung around for a long, long time.

****

Thought I'd flip my usual pairing 180. Hope you enjoyed it, and it got you heated up. As always, that's what I'm aiming for.

Feedback is the fuel that keeps me writing, so please vote, and perhaps comment if you feel the urge. I draw a lot of inspiration from the comments, so that's another way to increase my production.