Summers of Love and Tragedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just smiled and took my clothes and I took my shower. When I was done washing, I wrapped myself up as best I could with the small towel and stepped out of the bathroom. There was an old terry cloth robe lying on the bed that I hadn't seen before. I assumed it was there for me and that we would not be partying in the nude. I slipped the robe on and followed the sound of a Jefferson Airplane song down a dark hall. I found my hostesses in a very funky room that resembled what might happen if a Moroccan hashish den collided with an LSD factory. At the time I thought it was the coolest place I had ever seen. On the floor was a well worn oriental style rug that would be worth a small fortune today. The only furniture was a vast array of pillows strew about. The walls were painted in a myriad of bright, slightly garish colors. One of those walls was covered in posters advertising acts appearing at the Fillmore. Another was filled with crudely drawn artworks that I later discovered were done by various friends of Julia. A third wall displayed a collection of psychedelic posters bathed in black lights. The coolest thing about the room however were the two chicks lounging on the floor pillows sharing a hookah. The incense burning in the corner did little to mask the acrid smell of the wisps of marijuana smoke curling up toward the ceiling.

"Far out room," I said as I joined them on the floor.

"You were too slow, so we started the party without you, Jackie," Julia said as she handed me the slender hose connected to the water pipe.

I inhaled deeply and held the strong smoke in as I enjoyed the immediate rush of my first toke of the morning. As I handed the hose to Cindy I noticed her eyes were directed toward my crotch. I realized that the way I was sitting left my cock almost entirely exposed. I apologized as I exhaled and started to adjust the robe.

"Don't hide it on our account, I was enjoying the view," Julia said sounding like she was already very stoned.

"View seems one sided," I said as I reached for the pipe to take another toke.

"That is easily fixed," Julia informed me as she pulled her loose fitting tie-dyed top over her head.

Suddenly, I was staring at a beautiful pair of forty-year-old tits. After passing the hose to Julia I not so accidentally let the robe fall wide open. I figured at that point that at least Julia's idea of partying matched mine. To my surprise it was Cindy that made the next move.

"Look, ma, a new toy for us to play with," She said in a teasing tone as she slid over next me.

As I was taking my next hit, she began to fondle my rapidly growing cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that is a nice big toy," Julia said as she stood up and began to dance around the room.

Cindy and I took turns taking hits off the hookah as Julia danced seductively to Grace Slick's haunting vocals. Cindy stroked my fully engorged cock as her mother took off her jeans and began dancing around naked. I was totally amazed at my good fortune when Julia announced it was her turn to play with the toy. She got on the floor and started crawling toward me catlike as Cindy got out of the way. The next thing I knew Julia was running her tongue up and down my cock while Cindy was doing a slow striptease and trying to match the rhythm of a Dylan song. I probably would have thought it was funny if not for the beautiful body that was being revealed to my very stoned eyes and the fact that my cock was being licked so enthusiastically. It wasn't long before Cindy was rubbing her delicious large tits in my face while her mother was sucking my cock.

In another minute the younger of my two playmates whined, "Quit hogging the toy, I want a turn!"

It wasn't my first group sex scene but it was the first time two chicks sparred over which one got to suck my dick. The biggest first though was that they were closely related. I was really tripping on the idea that I was going to get to ball a mother and daughter tandem; even better I was going to get to do it with them both in the same room. Julia didn't really put up a fight about relinquishing my cock to her daughter's equally talented mouth. She actually seemed quite giddy as she watched her daughter suck my cock while squatting over my face and feeding me her very hairy cunt.

The trend of grooming pubic hair was still some years off in those days. One was more likely to find hippie chicks that went completely au natural as far body hair and eschewed shaving altogether. Julia didn't go quite that far. I was very glad that she shaved her legs and underarms considering the thickness of the dark hair surrounding her cunt. I later discovered that Cindy did not shave the soft blond hair off her legs. I had no reason to think a pussy should be anything other than hairy and had no issue spreading Julia's labia and diving right into that thick bush to devour her hot wet cunt.

I am pretty sure the only reason I didn't lose control and cum in Cindy's mouth was that I was concentrating so much on eating Julia's pussy. My efforts were well rewarded when she twice flooded my face with thick, creamy, pussy juice. I had never seen so much wetness come from a woman's pussy before that day. It was years later before I heard the term squirter, but Julia was definitely my first squirter. After her second orgasm she claimed dibs on the first ride.

"Cool, momma, I am ready to ride his face," Cindy said as she moved out of the way so that Julia could mount my throbbing cock.

Cindy crawled up next to me as her mother slide her hot, wet cunt down my cock.

"Far out, Jack, momma got you all wet," Cindy cooed and began licking Julia's juices from my face.

I wondered briefly if the two of them ever exchanged juices directly. My little fantasy of mother-daughter incest was quickly shoved aside. With Cindy's wispy blond bush in my face and Julia bouncing up and down on my dick like a mad woman thinking was nearly impossible. It was all instinct at that point. I rubbed my face against my younger playmate's pussy and lifted my ass to meet the down thrusts of my older playmate's cunt. I managed to get my tongue into Cindy's cunt as my balls tightened and drew close to my body. I tried concentrating on licking Cindy's pussy to forestall my orgasm, but I was rapidly loosing the battle. Julia seemed to have complete independent control of her cunt muscles. Each time she plunged down on my cock it felt as if the walls of her pussy were massaging and sucking on my dick.

I was gasping, moaning and panting into Cindy's crotch as I continued to do my best to keep up my efforts to pleasure her orally. Due to having Cindy's soft, furry thighs pressed to the side of my head, my companion's excited moans and purring was very muffled. I lost the battle of control when Julia dropped down on my cock and ground her body into mine. As my cock exploded in her pussy, my orgasm took control of my senses, sending waves of intense pleasure through my body. I was temporarily spent and no longer able to do much more than lay back, gasping for air and trying to regain my senses. I guess my companions realized that I was worthless to them for the time being. Cindy who had apparently cum several times moved her pussy off my face to allow me a chance to catch by breath.

Julia, who I had no idea if she came or not while fucking me, cuddled up on my right as Cindy cuddled up on my left. They were caressing and kissing me as I lay there in a post orgasmic haze. My little fantasy of mother-daughter incest returned as I felt one set of lips on my right cheek and another nearby on my left. But that was as close as they ever got to each other in my presence. I was almost always in between them and any contact they had was purely incidental.

Except for an occasional break to re-fire the hookah or feed a muffin to the munchies, the three of us remained in that room having sex until after noon the next day. That was when Cindy announced that she had to split. While Cindy was showering, Julia informed me that I was welcome to stay as long as I liked. Then she added sheepishly, that she would have to open her store again eventually. The next morning I went to the group house and cleared out what little I owned. Julia and I were unofficially shacked up.

I can't say that either of us was exactly in love. But we really enjoyed each other's company and the sex was amazing. On top of that neither of us had any issue about who else we might be fucking. We frequently shared our bed with other chicks and dudes of all ages and descriptions. I assumed that she also fucked others when I wasn't there the same as I did. I even fucked Cindy a couple of times when she came to visit without Julia present.

The group sex was the wildest, though. I learned that the possible combinations were limitless. Sometimes there would be an extra chick or guy, other times there would be multiple extra people. I lost my anal virginity when Julia invited three very randy guys to join us one night. I don't think Julia ever came harder then she did while being fucked while I was being fucked right next to her. Though I was never much into being fucked, I really began to get into cock sucking during the months we spent together. The best was when there would be one other guy with us and Julia and I would give him a two-person blow job. As much as I loved seeing her with another chick, I am pretty sure she got a bigger thrill watching me suck cock. The summer of love was more a summer of fucking for me.

In addition, in what was a truly a surprise to me, I had a short-lived semi-regular thing with Jason, the blond dude who had been my first male fuck. About a month after moving in with Julia I was at an LSD party when he walked up to me.

"Hey, man, where do I know you from?" He asked.

I looked up but all I could see was a melting face framed by wildly flowing hair. He was easily as fucked up as I was and I started off trying to convince him he had me mistaken for some other dude.

"Cool, man, sorry, I just got a groovy vibe from you which made me think maybe...."

As his thought faded, his voice and word choice triggered a memory.

"Oh fuck, I do know you. I fucked you one night," I declared proudly.

"Far out, wanna have another go?" He asked.

Next thing I knew he was sitting in my lap and we were making out. There were other people in the room, but at that point they were nothing more than body parts floating around with long colorful trails attached. At some point we stumbled out of there and went to his place. All I really remember about the sex was the hallucination of his cock changing color, size and even shape while I sucked him. The rest of that very long night of very happy tripping sex remains mostly a mystery. The next day wasn't lost to memory though. I learned his name and took him to meet Julia. The three of us spent our only night together that evening. After that I kept sex with him separate from sex with Julia. Looking back, I guess there were times when I wanted to just be with a guy and Jason made doing that very easy. Whenever I stopped by his place he was ready for whatever I wanted it seemed.

Most of us who were there that summer where on a hallucinogenic fueled journey driven by the beat of psychedelic music that was at its essence a hedonistic orgy of shared bodies. This isn't to say that we didn't believe in peace and love and alternative antiestablishment living. But our reasons for those beliefs were as varied as humanity itself and our minds were so fogged with drugs that it is hard to say how much of our thoughts were our own. The innocence of youth mixed with drugs and freedom to produce an amazing, magical time.

The magic was short lived for Julia and me. By the end of that fall San Francisco had become cold and Julia and I had done everything there was for us to do together. Our passion had been fueled by the experimentation and hope of the summer of love. The grey of the approaching winter foretold of changes to both our relationship and our world. The Haight had begun to deteriorate rapidly. Leave it to Beaver type families on vacation snapping pictures of hippies turned Golden Gate Park into an odd tourist attraction while badly addicted disillusioned young people lived on the streets. Julia and I clung to each other despite us knowing what we had was gone forever. We were desperate to get back the sunny days of optimism. Sadly, she slowly began to feel her age and I had a sudden dose of reality. As the youth of summer returned home to spread the hippie peace movement far and wide, the Haight itself was dying a little. It was a victim of publicity and our own excess.

My relationship with Julia lasted past the New Year and into February. That was when I happened upon the small storefront offices of a community group that was promoting the undeclared candidacy of Robert Kennedy. Before that day, I didn't know much about Bobby except that he was the younger brother of the slain president John Kennedy. After spending two hours talking to a chick with long, straight dark hair and practically no tits, I was convinced that he would be the savior of the country. No longer was ending the war and fixing social ills about parading around with signs and demanding change. I had found a cause. Two weeks later I had a new girlfriend and place to live. Julia never said a thing when I told her I was moving out. We just fucked one last time.

After Bobby formally declared his candidacy in March, my life was totally dedicated to helping him get elected and my growing love for Cassie, my little hippie chick, who was an age appropriate girl friend as the establishment types say. Though we still smoked a lot of pot, must other drugs were left behind. Except for an occasional quickie with a guy, so was sex with people other than Cassie. She knew I was bi and didn't have an issue with me occasionally exchanging blow jobs with one of my pals. Unlike Julia though, she had no interest in participating or as far as I know in bedding anyone of any gender other than me.

As spring neared an end, it seemed that the summer of sixty-eight was going to be even better than the idealistic summer of love had been. Bobby being president seemed possible and I was totally in love with Cassie. She was perfect. Even though she wasn't as wild sexually as Julia, she was passionate and enthusiastic in bed and willing to try anything between us I asked. She even let me teach her some cock sucking techniques with me demonstrating on a banana. It would have made for a pretty funny picture. By May we were the poster children for hippie domestic bliss in our little dump of an apartment over that same storefront where we met. By that time we were working in Bobby's San Francisco headquarters downtown. Cassie and I were rewarded for our hard work with an invitation to join several others on a bus trip to LA to actually see Bobby speak and meet him in person.

I met him the day he won the California primary. It was an amazing time. Everyone was ecstatic. The party went on until well past midnight, when he spoke to us at the Ambassador Hotel. Then our world came crashing down. After he disappeared out a side door, popping sounds could be heard coming from the kitchen. Soon word began to spread that the popping sounds were gun fire. Not long after that as an ambulance carried our hero to a hospital where he would die, we got the news that Bobby had been shot. Horror and despair filled the room. We all wanted to do something, anything, but there was nothing to do but wait. Many of us were still in the ball room when word came that Bobby was dead. The dream was over.

Cassie and I headed back to San Francisco and tried to continue our life together. We didn't love each other any less, but our combined disillusionment was crushing. I turned back to heavy drug use and she came along for the ride. If you could smoke it or swallow it I took it. She went further. Two months after a small caliber bullet ended Bobby Kennedy's life I came home from a drugged out night fucking some nameless dude and found her with a needle in her arm. She wasn't breathing. She was DOA from a heroin overdose at our local hospital.

It was August of 1968 and I was due to report for induction in the Army on September thirtieth. Cassie and I had talked about heading to Canada. But she was so into heavy drugs by then that I wasn't sure of her sincerity. If we didn't go, my plan was to follow Muhammad Ali's example and declare myself a conscientious objector. If that meant I would also have to follow him to prison, I was ready to accept that fate. In my mind that would have made me a political prisoner which seemed better than being labeled a draft dodging traitor. But Cassie's death was like a body blow. The thought of enduring prison without her support was overwhelmingly devastating. Going to Canada without her seemed even worse.

The day after a group of our friends and I celebrated her life in Golden Gate park, I stuck my thumb out in an eastward direction. California no longer held my dreams. I was not sure I had any dreams left to hold. The summer of love seemed like ancient history. The promise of America was in shambles. First the cities burned when Dr. King was taken from the people. Then another Kennedy who so many thought would lead us back into the light was ripped from the earth. In between four innocent students had been killed by our government in Ohio. All of these things had helped to rip away my innocence and left me all but devoid of hope. Nothing I saw as I hitched around the country that August helped to restore my spirit. Most of those I met seemed to be as lost as I was.

As the end of August approached and my induction loomed ever larger, I decided to return to my home town and seek the council of my parents. It had been a long time since I had asked their opinion of anything. Not since I was twelve had their thoughts mattered to me in a meaningful way. They didn't even know where I was that summer or what I had been about since leaving home. I had written a couple of times out of some sense that I had a duty to let them know I was alive. To me they were part of the establishment; the problem. I arrived on their doorstep as the city of Chicago was disintegrating around the Democratic National Convention. The horror that was 1968 seemed never ending as I stood there waiting for my mother to answer my knock.

She greeted me with more warmth than I expected. In fact it was more warmth than I remembered ever feeling from her. My father was also effusive in expressing his joy over my homecoming. But it was their reaction to the information that I had been drafted that was most surprising. In the nearly fifteen months that I had been away, they had become staunchly opposed to the war. My father who had bravely fought in World War Two told me he was ashamed of our government for waging the current war and that he would not let me be inducted. A few days later my mother drove me to Canada.

I lived in Canada for almost two years in a commune that reminded me of the ideals I had sought to embrace when I first moved to San Francisco. The group consisted of a handful of Canadians who had welcomed about fifty young men who were avoiding the draft as we liked to say. There were maybe another twenty-five Americans, mostly female, some children that had accompanied the young men. Sex was nearly as freely shared there as it was during the summer of 67 in the Haight, except very few of the young men were bi or gay. The women were almost all free spirited hippie chicks and even those that were married were open to occasionally bedding other guys. The big difference was other than casual marijuana smoking, drug use was almost nonexistent. This was a far more serious commune dedicated to solving social ills. For my part after a month or so I even gave up smoking pot while I was there.