Summer's Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen was amazed at how sexy her best friend looked. She could see Summer's chest unsteadily moving as her breathing became ragged. It accentuated the vision of Summer's exposed breasts which jutted out as Summer leaned back. Summer's silk panties rested above her knees which she perhaps spread for balance or probably to give Stan access to her womanhood. That became Eileen's focus and she now pushed her fingers deep into her pussy. Summer's pussy was splayed open and its glistening in the dim light indicated that she was very turned on and prepared to receive any attention that Stan was ready to give.

And he did. Stan pushed his hand into the thin line of hair above Summer's pussy, now matted with her juices. His finger began rubbing her clit causing Summer to begin a light moan interspersed with her heavy inhales and exhales in response to his expert petting. Then, just as he began to insert his opposite hand's fingers into her dripping pussy, the music stopped.

The cessation of music caused all three to stop what they were doing. In the silence, only interrupted by the sound of the participants trying to catch their breath, came a realization that this party had perhaps gone too far. In a split-second, Summer had adjusted her clothing and now stood upright, turning to Stan, who looked a bit surprised at the turn of events. Eileen now sat as if just merely watching television.

Only Stan looked guilty without his shirt on. He moved to kiss Summer, but Summer turned her head and put her hand against his chest. Despite the situation, they all broke out into uncomfortable laughter. "You're probably right," was all Stan could say in response as he leaned over to pick up his t-shirt.

Summer looked over at Eileen and mouthed and animated, "Whew. That was hot," as she wiped her brow. Eileen put her hand over her mouth and tried to suppress a giggle. Summer sat down on the couch next to Eileen and they both watched as Stan collected his things.

Stan started, "Uh, Eileen it was a great party. Um, about all this..."

Eileen cut him off but smiled to quell his obvious unease. "Don't worry Stan. What happens in the basement...,"

All of them finished, "...stays in the basement." The ensuing laughter broke the tension that was in the room.

Summer got up and gave a friendly hug to Stan and they lightly pecked each other on the lips. Eileen said, pointing to the area covered by the afghan, "I'd get up, but, uh, you know...," which they all laughed at.

At the bottom of the stairs, Stan turned to the ladies now sitting next to each other on the couch as said, "Maybe we can do this again sometime." All of them laughed, but no response was made as he climbed the stairs and left.

Both Eileen and Summer sat in silence for a moment. Then, the two busted out in hard laughter. Summer leaned over and wrapped her arms around Eileen while saying, "Can you freakin' believe what just happened?"

Eileen returned her sentiments while laughing, "No way! Oh my God you are crazy!"

"Oh you're not exactly Miss Innocent," Summer playfully responded.

"Whatever! You started all this. 'Let's just give him a show.' Well, we gave him that and you gave him more," Eileen exclaimed mocking her friend.

The two began to laugh again and hugged each other. Eileen was happy with the end of all the tension. Summer then said, "I love you girl. You are by far my best friend." Then, she did it.

Summer leaned into Eileen and kissed her on the lips. The force she did it with caused Eileen to fall backwards onto the couch. Her surprise at the move caused her mouth to open slightly which Summer saw as an invite to push her tongue into Eileen's mouth. Once again, part of Eileen had her doubts, but when Summer moved forward and thus caused her legs to spread, Eileen's desire to be handled overwhelmed her. This time, Summer moved quickly.

After throwing the Afghan aside, Summer unlocked her mouth from Eileen's and, as if to catch her before she changed her mind, pulled Eileen's thong off. Forcefully, Summer spread Eileen's legs and pushed her mouth quickly onto her pussy. The speed at which Summer moved shocked Eileen, but quickly assuaged any inhibitions that remained. Summer sucked and licked Eileen's clit and then shoved two fingers into her, turning her fingers upward to rub Eileen's most sensitive spot.

The combination drove Eileen wild. Eileen looked down and met eyes with Summer who looked up at her. Eileen leaned her head back and shut her eyes as Summer redoubled her efforts. Eileen, feeling her approaching climax, grabbed the back of her friend's head, forcing her face into her wet crotch. During her work, Summer managed to pull her arms under her spaghetti straps and maneuvered herself out of her panties. Now naked, she moved to find her own satisfaction.

Before she could move in response, Summer turned on Eileen and straddled her face. Eileen, who was satisfied with the previous conditions, hardly expected to find Summer's pussy in front of her. Eileen looked up between Summer's open legs at the pussy less than a foot in front of her face. She had never been this close to another woman physically, let alone under these conditions. Eileen knew she wasn't a lesbian she thought...Summer began to inch back towards her face. Eileen noted the musty, sweet, and enticing smell of Summer's wet sex. Coupled with Summer's actions on her own pussy, Eileen became intrigued by the notion of tasting her friend. Summer wasn't going to give her a choice.

Eileen's view was now only the border of Summer's spread thighs and the slit in the middle. Eileen couldn't believe how wet her friend's pussy was and noted the drop of translucent liquid that pooled into a droplet at the tip of Summer's engorged clit. Summer sat up slightly which pushed her womanhood onto Eileen's face.

Eileen positioned her face to accept Summer's pussy on her mouth. Summer responded by sitting straight up. The image she imagined of Summer straddling her face pushed any inhibitions and doubts aside. Eileen began to pull Summer's pussy to her. She didn't care about anything but making Summer come and getting the same treatment. To that end, she pulled Summer back onto her body to finish sucking and licking her pussy.

The desired result for both ladies came quickly. Eileen was the first to begin shaking under Summer's assault. Eileen pulling her mouth away from Summer's pussy only made Summer push back harder, forcing Eileen to push her tongue deep into Summer's pussy. The deep, forceful move and the tip of Eileen's nose pressing against the entry of her ass pushed Summer over the edge. The resulting dual climax left both women wet with sex and sweat and most importantly, satisfied.

Summer turned and the two caressed lying in each other's arms. Both women slowly and sensually kissed each other, tasting each other's juices.

Still holding Summer to her, Eileen whispered, "You are so bad. How did I let you get me into all this?"

Summer smiled and responded, "I don't know, but I can't wait for the next party."

Eileen admitted to herself that she couldn't either.

12