Summer's Warmth: A Winter Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes reconnected. There was a longing building up in my chest now, a longing to spend time with this girl, bask in her presence, and learn more about her. There was also another longing. The brain in my other head thought about her overall shape and figure, and how soft, radiant and youthful she looked.

Summer had fired a tractor beam at me, and it was dragging me in. Maybe that's why her next question didn't faze me at all.

"Do you wanna get out of here? Go someplace quieter?"

I quickly nodded.

"Hold up," Summer said. From behind her she pulled out a white purse, opened it, and pulled out a bunched up toboggan cap, which she fixed over her head. Then she stood and zipped up her coat.

She looked down at me and smiled. "Lead the way."

I got up and she followed me out of the house. I wasn't worried at all.

* * * *

Outside, the snow fell a lot harder than before. The drops barely qualified as 'flurries' anymore. Now we were heading into a full-on snowstorm.

When we stepped into the snowy grass, Summer stopped and looked around. "Where's your car?"

"At my building, back where I left it," I replied. "Is walking a problem?"

Summer smiled and shrugged. "A walk in the snow wouldn't hurt anybody."

So we walked, with me in front. After turning a few corners and covering some distance, it became clear that we were headed back toward my own building and that neither of us had established where we'd planned to end up.

Summer's hands were in her pockets. As we journeyed down the dark, quiet street, she studied the falling snowflakes.

"It's really weird that it snowed this year," she remarked. "This part of the country barely ever gets hail. But snow? I'm glad I bundled up."

Summer scanned my fragile getup. "You should've bundled up more too, you know. This kind of crappy weather will make you sick if you aren't careful."

"Cold doesn't bother me that much," I said. I was lying. The cold was bugging me from the inside out.

Yet at the same time, walking close to Summer was somehow warming me up. I was freezing, and yet it was if a small candle was on the inside, making the temperature easier to withstand. I thought about the name 'Summer.' It seemed to fit her.

The wind howled a little, but otherwise the night was silent. On my way to the party a few cars had passed me. This time there wasn't a single vehicle the entire way back to the building. It was as if Summer and I were the only two people left on the planet.

For the rest of our walk, our conversation halted. Summer never questioned where we were headed, and neither did I. Eventually, after a lifetime of trekking through a quiet winter dimension, my building came into view.

Behind me, Summer stopped walking.

"Leon..."

I stopped as well, and we faced each other.

"...I really hope you find what you're looking for."

I examined Summer's face. She was smiling, but it was only a half-smile. I didn't know the exact meaning of her words, and upon reflection, I still don't. I took it as a friendly gesture.

I smiled politely but said nothing in response.

We walked toward the building. When we stepped over the threshold between the street and the parking lot, my heart started thumping in my chest, hard enough that I felt it. My blood stirred. Something was going to happen tonight; I just didn't know what.

But I never questioned anything. Not when I used my keycard to enter the building. Not when I walked past the unoccupied front desk and opened the hallway door. Not when we entered the suite. And not when I was unlocking my own bedroom door.

Summer never questioned anything either. She simply followed me inside my room. I flipped the lights on, and shut the door.

* * * *

Summer immediately spotted the porn DVD case on my desk. In my rush to go to the party, I'd completely forgotten to do anything with it.

At first I didn't see the incriminating evidence. But when Summer chuckled and remarked, "nice porno," my eyes went wide and I sprang into action to get rid of the damn thing.

"T-this is..."

Shit, shit, shit! What could possibly be more embarrassing!? I snatched up the case, and my eyes darted left and right, searching desperately for a place to hide it.

"...This isn't what it looks like," I said quickly.

What the hell did that even mean? But if I was bewildered before, nothing prepared me for what happened next.

"Let's watch it," Summer suggested.

I whirled around and looked at her. No way. She couldn't be serious.

But she was smiling.

"Go on, put it in!" she chuckled. "I wanna see."

My face froze in a puzzled gaze, until Satan crept up behind me, patted me on the left shoulder and whispered in my ear: "Do not protest this. This is your moment. Make me proud, boy."

The metaphorical Prince of Darkness disappeared in a puff of not-really smoke, and suddenly I was double-clicking the icon to launch the video software. When the window popped up, the DVD picked up where it had left off, with the blonde sucking the small pair of tits while her pussy was devoured.

I sat down on the bed, tense, getting steadily more aroused. Summer removed her coat, hat and mittens, tossing them in an uneven pile on the chair. Over the moans coming from my computer's speakers, I noticed how striking Summer's body was with less clothing. Her tits were fully accented through the tight shirt, and her dirty-blonde hair, disheveled from being stuffed in the cap, made her even more desirable.

I took the whole situation into account. An attractive young woman was willingly in my bedroom. She had proposed watching a porn movie with me. My bedroom was very small, and we couldn't move much without being close. Yes. Indeed. There was a good chance that I would lose my virginity soon.

I looked back at the screen. Now the blonde, completely nude, was straddling the redhead's face while the black haired one licked the blonde. The cries of pleasure were fierce, loud, and probably exaggerated. I realized this was a lesbian threesome, and that Summer wasn't fazed. Her arms were folded as she stood, watching the scene.

"Does this..." I swallowed, losing my words. "A-are you... into this kind of thing, S-Summer?"

"You mean do I like lesbian stuff?" Summer asked. "Well, not really. I don't really like the taste of vagina."

Whoa. Did that mean...

Summer approached the bed. I scooted back, allowing her to lie down with her back facing me. I wondered if putting my arm around her would be appropriate. Ultimately I chose not to try.

I was completely aroused now. My cock was engorged and lengthened to its full six inches. Summer's jean-covered ass pressed against it. Nothing on Earth could have moved me from that spot in that moment. I watched the porn scene as it progressed from pussy eating to vibrators and twat-grinding. But my focus was divided between the porn and Summer. She watched it with no emotion, no observation, no movement. She wasn't visibly excited itself, neither writhing around or touching herself.

Eventually the scene ended and scene two began, with barely any story bridging both together. This scenario took place at a frat party. A set of three new girls knelt on the floor and were immediately surrounded by a forest of cocks, varied in color and shape but all stone-hard, and all bigger than mine. The three girls started sucking, licking, and woofing down the cocks as the guys attached to them moaned and begged for more. The left and middle girls were being creative and making art out of their blowjobs, while the one on the right settled for being still and having her throat fucked when cocks were crammed in her mouth. "Gluck, gluck, gluck," she went.

Summer stretched. "I'm kinda bored now," she said. "Got anything else to watch?"

Through the speakers, a grizzled, low-pitched man's voice groaned "Ugggh yeah, suuuck it, juuust like that. Yeees!"

Summer's question confused me. "You mean like... more porn?"

"No, I meant like a movie. A movie movie."

I chuckled. "I absorb movies in here. Hang on."

Summer stood up to allow me by. I flipped the light on and took Forbidden Sorority Initiations 3 out of the DVD drive, putting it safely back into its case. Then I went digging through my treasure trove of movies. They were piled up in one of my desk drawers, with no organization whatsoever.

I called them out as I shuffled through them, Summer standing beside me. "Okay, I got... let's see... Die Hard. The Goonies. The Princess Bride. Um, Dirty Harry. Sunset Boulevard. The Director's Cut of Donnie Darko..."

"I haven't seen that one," Summer interjected. "I've seen the original, but not that one."

"Wanna watch this then?"

"Sure."

I put the DVD in the drive, and we got back into the same position as before. My hard-on had since deflated, but with Summer's smooth ass pressed against me again, it quickly returned.

The movie began. For the first twenty or so minutes, we watched in silence, though my desire was anything but quiet.

"Could you rub my back?" Summer asked.

I examined my hands, wondering how a massage parlor would grade a green guy like me. I reached out, slowly, and gently began kneading Summer's back, beneath her shoulder blades.

She shifted a bit and let out a faint noise. Taking that as encouragement, I kept going. A wave of pleasure passed through me. My dick throbbed in my pants.

"Go a little lower," Summer moaned. She lifted her shirt halfway, exposing a sexy black bra strap for my viewing pleasure. I continued rubbing her back. By now my cheeks were burning hot, far warmer than when I'd sipped the drink earlier. My heart thumped. I desperately tried to mask my excitement by taking in shorter breaths.

The movie reached its halfway mark. I'd be kneading and massaging Summer's pillow-soft skin the entire time, and my hands weren't tired.

"Hold on," Summer said. I stopped my massage.

She reached behind her, grabbed her shirt from the bottom, and pulled upward. She lifted her body.

I'm surprised I didn't cum and pass out right there. Summer stripped off her shirt and tossed it away. Now her whole back was exposed to me, and she was clad in nothing but her black bra, jeans, and boots.

I stifled an "oh my God' as my head lightened. I was running short of breath. There was no way she wouldn't notice I was stiff and worked up. My hands trembled. My face felt like it was next to a fire.

"Keep going," Summer insisted.

I went back to work, trying to do as good a job as before under these new circumstances. A tiny spot on my boxers dampened from pre-cum. Summer's back was like warm dough under my fingers—it was the softest thing I'd ever touched.

The movie neared its end. Frank had just run over Gretchen and Donnie was about to shoot him. I had been massaging Summer for over two hours now.

I wanted to test my boundaries a bit, see where I'd get. I reached over Summer's side and groped a tit.

She tensed and squirmed. "That tickles!"

I immediately withdrew my hand, cursing and hating myself for getting fresh despite being lit up like a forest fire. In my head, I replayed the scene from Spaceballs where Lone Starr smacked Barf for sticking his tail up the waitress's skirt.

The movie ended. Summer slowly got up and clicked the closing credits off. I ground my teeth. Summer got back in bed with me. We had only the glow of the Windows desktop as a light source.

"So how did you like the movie?" I asked.

"Eh." Summer did a 'so-so' hand gesture. "I kinda like the original one more."

"Me too," I agreed. "Honestly, the Director's Cut ruined it for me."

"Because it was better when it was left to interpretation," Summer said.

I smiled. "You read my mind."

"A lot of it still doesn't make sense though," Summer added. "A lot."

Another period of silence passed. When our voices died down, the only sounds in the room were the snow hitting my window harder, and my computer's cooling fans humming their soft tune.

Then an amused Summer observed, "You have a boner."

I was embarrassed, but after everything—the porno, the two hour back rub, and Summer's bare skin yielding beneath my hands—could she blame me?

"You... uh... n-noticed?"

"Duh, I'm a girl!" Summer exclaimed.

"I guess you are," was all I could think to say.

Summer rubbed her ass, up and down, against my hard-on. A surge of pleasure shot through me, radiating outward from my dick and hitting all my nerves. Summer kept up this maddening dry-humping for a minute or so before she quit. It left me stupefied.

"Leon, I gotta ask... are you a virgin?"

Why lie? I cleared my throat. "I... yeah. Yeah, I am still."

"And do I really turn you on that much?"

How much of this hard-on did she feel, I wondered? Regardless, my mind was on vacation and had brought along my ability to form coherent responses.

"You're beautiful," was all I could say.

Summer rolled over and faced me. Our eyes met, and her gaze drew me in once more.

She briefly tousled my hair.

"What does this mean to you?" Summer asked.

Rhetorical question? I wasn't sure. My voice was on the blink.

Instead of speaking, I moved forward, and my lips met Summer's. It wasn't my first kiss, but I hadn't kissed anyone for a long time. I was rigid. I tried to relax like I'd read in how-to guides. Summer kissed me back, slowly and tenderly; I tried matching my rhythm with hers, going easy on the sloppiness despite how eager I was to embrace pure pleasure. Our mouths opened and consumed each other.

My tongue penetrated her lips, searching out her own tongue; I wriggled it around, not sure what I was doing but loving it all the same.

Summer broke away and put two fingers to my mouth.

"Less tongue," she instructed.

I tried following her guidelines. I kissed her again, this time holding my tongue back. Our mouths collided, enraptured, hungry as vicious animals. Summer gently put her own tongue in my mouth and I massaged it with my own. She moaned.

Our mouths and tongues kept up their increasingly passionate game as I moved a hand down and groped a black bra cup, caressing the soft tit flesh. Then I slid my hand underneath. For the first time in my life, my digits came in contact with a live female nipple. The areola felt big and puffy.

I kept my hand on that left tit, rolling it around in my fingers as we kissed. Meanwhile my free hand began drifting lower, toward Summer's crotch.

Summer lightly touched my chest, stopping me again.

"One step at a time," she said. "Don't rush."

My wandering hand returned home, and we picked up our kissing. This time I gave both of Summer's tits my full attention. I massaged her wonderful orbs through the mesh bra, feeling the fabric against my palms before I dove underneath again to caress naked skin.

She writhed, and moaned against my mouth. She broke away for a beat to catch her escaped breath, and we resumed. A few minutes passed by; eventually I put a hand behind her neck, while my other hand journeyed where it failed to go before.

This time I wasn't stopped. With some fumbling I unsnapped Summer's jeans and gently unzipped her. Summer ceased our kiss to lift her legs. She removed her winter boots and slid her jeans completely off.

Now my goddess, my carnal angel from heaven, was in nothing but a bra, pink cotton panties, and socks. The brain in my little head tried to process the amazing sight lying before me: a gorgeous young woman, one bra strap lowered, with the cutest belly button and the smoothest, most flawlessly shaved legs I'd ever seen.

My fingers touched the front of her panties. With her own hand she guided me to her clothed slit. I pressed down, and she uttered a pleasured groan. The appropriate spot found, I ran my fingers in little circles. Beneath my fingertips, the pleasure zone dampened, soaking pussy juice through her panties.

I slid a hand in from the side. I landed on bare, moistened pussy lips underneath.

"It's shaved," Summer cooed.

I rubbed Summer's stimulated mound as we kissed. Our mouths heated up their activity to scorching degrees, and I no longer cared about the lousy job I was probably doing. My only want, my only need and desire in the world was to breathe Summer in, devour her, please her.

I pushed a finger inside Summer's pussy; she moaned loudly and hissed. I slowly probed through the slick passageway, going back and forth with my finger-fucking. She unsnapped my jeans. I slid them down to my knees. Summer invaded my boxers with a hot, soft, gentle hand. Her digits closed around my shaft and squeezed. Now everything was a two-person orgy of wild kissing, fingering, and stroking. I left Summer's mouth to suck hard on her neck.

"Wait! Wait," she exclaimed, halting all proceedings. My finger stopped its movement but remained in place. Likewise, Summer stopped stroking my dick but her hand still gripped it tightly.

The snow came down in torrents now, shaking the window like a hurricane was parading through. My computer was on its screen-saver, casting colors on the both of us. The room was much darker now.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Summer smirked. "Don't you think you need a condom?"

I climbed out of bed; Summer got up to let me by. My jeans dropped to my ankles and I nearly stumbled head-first into my computer desk. There was indeed was a condom somewhere in my top center drawer. It had been there since the semester started—just in case—but I never entertained the thought of needing it.

Unfortunately, the condom shared space with lots of junk, and I realized it wasn't as readily available as I'd hoped. The darkness didn't help; I shuffled through odds and ends as I searched. My hard-on was steadfast and faithful; even though there had been a lapse in our foreplay, I remained fully engorged.

Summer got behind me. She held her cell phone out in front of her, using it as a flashlight. I cursed and fumed and finally located the red wrapper. I tore it open when got back in bed.

I examined the folded rubber in my hand, confused. Never had I actually needed to put a condom on, nor had I practiced alone. The darkness was persistently a problem.

"Um..."

I wanted to kick my own ass. I sighed.

"Um... Summer... c-could you... could you help me?"

Summer snickered. "Here." She took the condom from me and carefully applied it to my dick, rolling it down over the length of my shaft. She pinched out the reservoir pouch.

Summer lay down on my unmade covers. Her hair fanned out on the pillow in a way that almost looked staged, fixed for artwork. Her green eyes stole away all willpower as I slid her panties off and she lifted her legs to assist me. I got on top of her; she adjusted. With her hand she guided my dick toward her entrance.

She released my shaft.

"Here. Go," she beckoned.

I pressed down and slid into her. I felt her lips part. Warm, slippery muscles enveloped my cock. As Summer's inner walls hugged my shaft, I knew that if any rewarded afterlife actually existed, it was nothing compared to this.

I had been awkward during every step prior to this, but now my instincts took over. I slowly slid back and forth inside of Summer, as I looked down at a face contorted in pleasure.

"Harder," Summer quickly whispered. "Deeper."

I thrust forward, further down Summer's tight hole. I drove myself deep inside of her and increased my pace. She responded in total ecstasy; her breathing hastened.

I reached behind her, trying to undo the clasp of her bra. Not surprisingly, I had trouble with this. As I continued pounding Summer's lubricated folds, she made swift work of removing the bra and throwing it away.