Summer's Warmth: A Winter Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," Summer demands.

Summer lies down and spreads her smooth legs. I stare at that sloppy, swollen center, the center that took my virginity. I get into position. My cock easily finds her entrance. I push down.

We're one again.

Welcome home, Leon.

I move at a medium rhythm, a pattern of all the way in and then halfway withdrawn. I resist the temptation to lose all rationality and and pound away, instead finding a speed that she responds to while I steadily fuck her.

I pull her tightly to me and kiss her face and neck. I love every aspect of this. I love the way her tight muscles grip my cock yet yield to its movements. I love the mixing scents of her pussy, her sweat, her skin and her hair. I love the way she moans and begs for "more, yes, more,"with little whimpers. I love her puffy aureole, and the way the engorged tips poke and rub against my chest.

And I love her, all over again.

"Behind," Summer utters.

"What?"

"Do me, from behind," she clarifies in a weak voice.

I'm barley able to break from her pussy, but I comply. When I withdraw, my juiced cock aches to be inside her again.

Summer pulls the comforter and pillow from the mattress and tosses both on the floor, creating a hasty makeshift palette. She bends over, resting her arms on the bed.

"Come on," she begs. "Hurry."

I take a moment to admire the smooth, round, inviting ass that's raised in the air before sliding into her pussy from behind. We groan in unison.

"Don't hold back," she manages to say. "Take it."

I thrust at a faster pace, enraptured by the sensation that her tightness produces. My cock makes wet slapping noises in her moistened hole. Between us is a flood of her juices.

"Do it harder. Please. Please."

I grab her hips with both hands and push myself in deeper. I'm being milked and squeezed, like her pussy is begging me to cum. But I want this to last. I want it to last forever.

"Is this what you wanted?" Summer hisses as I pound away at her.

"Seven years? Seven years away from this pussy? You wanted this?"

"Yes!" I growl with lust and longing.

"It's yours," Summer moans. "It's all yours. Make it yours."

I make it mine. In my mind her pussy is a treasure, a beloved object long lost and found again. Nothing matters at this moment but giving this orifice all the love, power and treatment I can muster. My priority is making it happy, making it cum, showing it my true potential.

The light flickers. I ignore it and continue fucking Summer. The slapping sounds are louder now. Increased lubrication eases my pace.

The light flickers again. On the third flicker it stays off, enveloping us in darkness.

The light from the computer screen illuminates the body I'm behind. Our union is a pastel of shimmering colors. It enhances Summer's alluring sexiness. In the monitor's glow I see beads of sweat dripping down her bare ass and back. Her matted blonde head is pressed into the mattress.

There's a twinge in my cock. I try to prolong my orgasm, but it's hard to hold back.

The floor has disappeared; Summer and I fuck on an invisible surface. The bed, the chair and the computer desk are suspended in nothingness. Wisps of fog curl up and surround us.

The sight causes me to lose my balance. I fall over, terrified that I'm going to fall forever. Instead I'm stopped by a blanket of air.

Summer looms over my fallen form. She takes my cock in her hand and licks the tip, scooping up pre-cum with her tongue.

"I missed that taste," she declares. "Remember, Leon?"

I nod.

"Remember how you came in my mouth? How I showed it to you?"

She straddles me and and uses her hot, soft hand to guide me into her entrance.

"Remember how I swallowed every, last, drop?"

The recollection is almost enough to make me cum.

As Summer grinds into my crotch, I play with her tits, kneading the nubile flesh in my trembling fingers. She leans forward, allowing me to suck each of her puffies.

"You did new for me," Summer says. "There's something I'll give you."

The walls are gone. We're surrounded by a blooming nebula and a canvas of stars.

"Anything, Summer," I promise.

"Cum inside me," Summer says. "Fill me up. Give yourself to me."

She grits her teeth. "Mate with me."

Every word brings my climax closer and closer, and it's made more inevitable by her movements. My orgasm builds and climbs.

In the monitor's light, Summer's face is flushed and contorted, displaying every sign that having me let loose inside her is what she wants. She slides up and down at a frantic pace, breaking the deal.

My orgasm hits at a sharp peak. It lingers in place with mind-numbing pizzazz before it seems to descend, washing blissful sensations over my entire body. I go light-headed. This pleasure is both wonderful and unbearable.

My cock spasms inside of Summer, spurting jet after jet of warm cum into her womb. She stays locked in place, overcome by a second orgasm. Her cunt clamps down on my prick, drinking from me, draining my balls. She remains impaled on me until my cum stops flowing. My limp prick falls out of her.

The wall and floor return with the light. I stumble on numb legs and climb into bed. Summer gets in with me. We lie on the top sheet and hold each other a long while. There's a spot where Summer's wetness soaked through the comforter; I drizzle sperm. Our fluids mix together under the sheets.

We lay there in silence, smiling at each other. She plays with my hair. I caress her face. Eventually we fall asleep together. There's no telling how much time passes, but When I wake up, Summer is still in my arms. She stirs and yawns.

"Tell me about where you're from, Summer," I say.

"I guess explaining it's not revealing such big a trade secret," Summer says. "It's called Erostopia. It's a beautiful place, green and sunny all over."

"Heh. I'm guessing Erostopia's got a lot to do with sex," I surmise.

"That's a simple way to put it," Summer chuckles. "Rampant sex, everywhere. It's how Erostopians greet each other. It's how they say goodbye, settle disputes, and express emotions and love. Well, the Ersotopians usually do. When the Sexlins aren't busy breaking the Barrier to fuck mortals, they can usually join in, too."

"What's the difference between Sexlins and Erostopians?" I ask. "You're not an Erostopian?"

"No, Erostopians are the world's natives. They look similar to humans, except they have pointy ears and their skin's usually a lime green or grayish color. Sexlins are the souls of the dead who have been invited to live in Erostopia. Erostopians are born..."

Summer breaks out in a grin. "...well, it might be a big shocker."

I return the gesture. "I don't think I can be shocked anymore. Look around."

"They rise out of the ocean, fully grown," Summer finishes.

"Must be a hell of an ocean."

"It's an ocean of cum."

My eyes widen. "What!?"

Summer laughs. "I knew it! Told you! Yeah, the way the Queen explains it, every time human cum isn't shot into a person in this world, it ends up filling Erostopia's oceans. And men spill lots of cum every day."

I'm baffled and bewildered. "That's..."

"That's what?" Summer wants to know.

"That's something I wish I could have come up with. Then I wouldn't be stuck at the Town Report, working as Rabbit."

Summer's smile fades a little. "Well, maybe you won't have to."

There's something strange about those words. They catch my attention.

"Huh?"

"Leon, it's time I told you: there's another reason I came back."

"What is it, Summer?" I ask, captivated.

"I had two reasons, actually," Summer explains."The first one was so you could relive your moment. But the second? I'm here to make you an offer."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't stay here forever," Summer says. "You'll have to wake up eventually, and I'll have to go. But I don't want to leave on the same note as before."

The sound of crackling electricity alerts me. I sit up and look toward the source.

A blue vortex is forming and spinning in the air, flickering with currents. Summer stands up in all her nude glory, and then gestures for me to follow her.

She prepares herself before she speaks.

"I'm giving you the chance to come with me, Leon. Follow me back to Erostopia, We'll be together forever."

I stare at that vortex, which has widened into another gateway.

Summer takes my hand. "Taking a favorite back with them is something a Sexlin never does. Erostopia, Leon. What do you say?"

I start opening my mouth to say an immediate "yes."

Then I stop. "Wait."

There's a question I have to ask. It's not an easy one.

"If I go back with you...what happens to me on Earth?"

Summer gazes into my eyes with seriousness. "You won't wake up. Your soul will come with me to Erostopia, but your body, the one you've left on Earth, will die, Leon."

I stare up into that shimmering, crackling gateway.

Seven years ago, I ran into a beautiful girl at a party. Her name was Summer Madison, and within an hour I was having the best night of my entire life. She reappeared after I thought she was gone forever, and she brought me back to this special place.

Memories.

Memories are where the best times of our lives are. What's present or future never feels as significant as the past.

But memories are all they are.

"I can't," I answer, hanging my head. "I have to go back."

"You mean for Jen?" Summer asks sadly. "You're going work it out with her?"

I shake my head. "No, Jen's a done deal. It's Kara, Summer. I can't abandon her. I have to at least try to be a good dad."

I try to smile, but sadness beats any fake happiness I can muster.

"I appreciate the offer though," I say. "Really. Sincerely. But I can't make that choice."

Summer sheds a tear as she nods in agreement. "I knew you'd say that. But I had to make the offer, just in case."

Crushing reality weighs down on my heart. "I'll never see you again, will I?"

"It takes, a lot to make a special trip," Summer replies.

The gate illuminates. Lightning shoots out and snags the bed, which gets swallowed into the vortex. The desk, computer and all else attached are uprooted from the floor and taken as well.

The room disintegrates and collapses. The light disappears, making Summer is a barely visible silhouette whose hair blows in the turbulent wind.

My tears flow freely. I can barely speak.

"I guess...this is it, then," I manage.

Summer's whole body, including her hair, turns a glowing blue.

She's leaving. I have to return home. But I can't let Summer get away again without saying goodbye.

"Summer," I struggle, "I love you. I'll always lo..."

Summer grabs me and kisses me deeply.

The feel of her mouth diminishes until there is nothing but air.

****

The dorm room is gone. I'm dressed again, back in the Time Nexus.

An emptiness overclouds my mind and heart. I collapse in the street, wrought with grief.

She's gone, again. And because I didn't go with her, didn't take her up on her offer, that's the last I'll ever see of her.

Through my pounding misery, I hear approaching footsteps.

"You did the right thing, Leon," Para says.

I'm sobbing and crying. I'm too choked up and emotional to hear or understand what Para says next, but after that she says "I have something that might make you feel better."

"I doubt it," I mutter.

"Leon." Para kneels beside me. "While you were with Summer, I finished my calculations. I can pull it off without any casualties or drastic changes."

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Leon, look at me."

She takes my face and guides it to her brown eyes.

"I'm talking about changing the past, Leon," Para says plainly. "Summer Madison never dies. You're going to save her."

"Hold on." The revelation is enough to get me on my feet. "This whole time...that's what you've been working on?"

Para nods and smiles.

"How, I mean, you can do that?"

"I can," Para confirms. "Do you have that thing Dirk Frierson gave you?"

I reach in my jeans pocket and extract the coin. "You mean this?"

"Yeah, that. It's not a Cracker Jack prize. Follow me."

Para stops in front of the clock face and points at it. "See right there?"

There's a coin-shaped indention in the clock's center.

"Put it there."

I do. It fastens in and clicks.

BONG! BONG! BONG!

The clock startles me with its explosive chimes. The hour and minute hands wildly spin. Every building in the Time Nexus lights up with a chain reaction of bright neon.

"Now look over there," Para points.

The cul-de-sac at the end of the street distorts and disappears. In its place is the snowy road from before.

"All you need to do is walk toward there," Para says over the continuing chimes. "The way is already open. Go and save Summer Madison, and I'll handle things on this end."

"How do I save her?" I ask.

"It'll be obvious."

Then she pats me on the back. "You relax now. Everything will be different in the morning."

I walk toward the open road. As I do, the buildings fall away, turning to dust and drifting into the wind when I pass them.

There's a tingling in one of my hands. I examine it. It's gone, faded away like the buildings. I keep going. My other hand disappears. Then my legs. Finally I my torso goes and I'm not human anymore. I'm air.

I'm surrounded by empty space and a mixture of noise. I pick out the news reporters, gunshots, pop songs, and old movies.

I'm listening to the years between 2013 and 1998, all of it, everything, whispering in my ear at once.

Slowly, the world comes back into focus. The sounds are replaced by a plethora of new ones.

I'm floating above that snow-covered road again, except I'm at the actual scene. I hear a raging blizzard. Below me, the woods are full of noises: chirping, hissing, buzzing.

Something's coming.

A car.

It's Summer's car. I know it. It's a mile away and closing in fast.

I steer my new form down, down into the woods. I navigate the whitened landscape by steering around trees. It's pitch black in this place, but I can see everything. I stop and look around.

The car is now a half mile from here. Summer's driving fast for these conditions.

I search the woods for the source of trouble. For a moment I'm anxious and panicking, thinking I won't find it in time.

Miraculously, there it is, or rather, there she is: a doe. She's skipping through the woods at a breakneck pace. She'll reach the roadside and won't stop.

Summer's car is much closer. Dangerously close.

"It'll be obvious," Para said.

I reach out with my mind.

Stop.

The doe halts. This intrusion into her thoughts terrifies her. She trembles. She's getting ready to run again.

It's okay. You're not in danger. Just stay still.

The doe frantically looks for the voice's location.

I ascend from the forest floor.

Stay still. Please. Right there. It's okay.

Into the sky I go, and then back down again, to the roadside.

Stay. Relax.

Through the haze of fog and snow, headlights appear. Summer Madison drives a white, four-door sedan. I see her through the windshield, dirty-blonde hair and green eyes. She's wearing that toboggan.

Easy, I communicate to the doe.

The car flies past me. There's a curve up ahead.

I direct my thoughts toward Summer. It's bad out. Be careful.

The car stops. The brake lights brighten in the darkness.

Then the car resumes its journey, carefully navigating the curve.

****

Beeping noises.

"Oh my God."

Jen's voice?

I fade in on a tiled ceiling, certainly not one I'm used to seeing in the morning. The room is dim; the walls are a dark yellow.

"Wha..."

I try sitting up. A hand halts me.

"Whoa there!" a man's voice protests. "Take it easy, now."

My eyes open again. I look toward the incessant beeping.

It's a heart monitor. There's also an IV bag feeding into my veins and a bunch of other equipment I can't identify.

I'm in an intensive care unit. Why?

"Give him some breathing room," the man says. I look up at him. He's middle-aged, stern-faced, and wearing a lab coat.

"What is this?" I ask weakly.

"Leon Rollins?"

"Yeah?"

"Good," the doctor says. "Mr. Rollins, you've been in a coma for three days. Your friend found you in bed and couldn't resuscitate you."

I blink. "A what?"

"How are you feeling, Mr. Rollins?" the doctor asks.

"I...confused?"

"Don't try to move, okay? Just relax."

To Jen he asks, "do you want to, talk to him alone for a few minutes while I grab his chart?"

"Sure," she replies.

I smile when I see her.

She doesn't. She's been crying.

"Leon, you're awake."

"I guess so," I respond, still not entirely sure what's happening.

"I, I came to pick up Kara and, and I found you, just lying there. You wouldn't wake up."

"Kara." My mouth is dry. "Is Kara okay?"

"Kara's fine," Jen assures me. "She was worried about you, too."

I sit up.

"Leon, the doctor says not to move so much," Jen reminds me.

"I think I'm okay," I say.

The doctor returns with a chart. "Mr. Rollins, I'm Dr. Van. I've been looking out for you these past few days. Do you want to talk a bit or rest first?"

I have a crazy abundance of energy that I could run a marathon with.

"I'm fine," I tell him. "What's going on?"

"Well, we did preliminary tests while you were in that coma," Dr. Van explains. He glances at my chart. "Honestly, Mr. Rollins, this is the strangest case I've ever seen. None of the test results can explain why this happened to you. There's no brain afflictions, no head injuries. All your blood tests were normal. It's like you just, went to sleep and you couldn't wake up. Usually a coma has an underlying cause. This one didn't."

"Like I just left my shell?"

"Something like that," Dr. Van agrees. "Mr. Rollins, everything I'm seeing here looks promising, but I'd like to run a couple more tests and keep you here overnight for observation, just to be safe. Would that suit you?"

I nod. "Whatever's necessary."

Dr. Van closes the chart. "Alright. If you need anything, we're right nearby."

Jen's mood has lightened. "I'm, I'm glad you're okay. I just hope nothing like this happens again."

"Oh, I don't think it will."

"Why do you think that?"

I shrug. "Just a hunch."

Jen takes out her cell and touches the screen a few times.

"Guess who's awake?" she says to the person on the other end, most likely mom, dad, or both.

"Yeah, he seems fine," Jen goes on. "I know! Yes, please, just hurry!"

Jen ends the call. "Your parents are on the way. If it's okay with you, I'm gonna run home real quick. I need to pick up someone else who wants to see you. Will you be fine by yourself?"

"Sure," I smile.

I glance around the room again. I notice a bouquet of flowers not far from the bed.

"Those are pretty," I observe. "Who brought those?"

"Oh, your next door neighbor," Jen says. "She was worried too."

"Mrs. Jenkins?" I ask incredulously. "Why? She hates everybody!"

Now it's Jen's turn to be baffled. "Leon, who's Mrs. Jenkins?"

Bafflement tag. "You know, the crazy cat lady. Moved in next door when we were married."

Jen squints. "Leon, are you sure you're alright? There's no Mrs. Jenkins or crazy cat ladies living there."

Realization storms in. "Jen...who does live over there?"

Jen is still confused, maybe a little worried when she says "Summer Madison, Leon. Really?"

****

Allow me to explain what's going on.

I have the old memories of Summer Madison—Summer Madison the Sexlin.