Summers with Grandma: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really are beautiful, Rose," I said, and when my grandmother whispered in her ear that she told her so, tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Told you it would be okay, baby," Grandma said as she hugged her from behind, cupping her weathered hands over mine on Rose's chest. "Now let me hold these beauties for a while so you can get those pants of yours off, Richie."

I nodded and stepped back, undoing my belt and pulling my jeans off, and as I did I could feel what was a massive wet spot on the front of my underwear. It was the result of an almost constant leaking of pre-cum from my cock, with had been jammed inside the confines very uncomfortably for too long.

I yanked them down fast before they could see the mess I had made, and when they came off my cock sprang around wildly, as hard and swollen as it had ever been.

"Kinda excited," I said in explaining my erection, and when Rose looked down at it she gasped audibly, her body recoiling back against my grandmother who held her tight.

"That's what I meant by my Richie being a big boy," Grandma said softly into Rose's ear.

Rose seemed stunned, her eyes darting in all three directions; to my grandmother, to my face and then down to my cock, which stood there bobbing around and probably dripping all over the place.

"Nice, isn't it?" Grandma cooed, while Rose kept trying to look up at me, only to find her eyes drawn down to my cock, and I had to admit that her reaction was making me want to cum on the spot. Quite a change from having my first girlfriend giggle at seeing me naked, and that felt so long ago that it hardly mattered now.

"You want to touch Richie, Rose?" Grandma suggested. "I'll bet Richie would like that. You can touch him, and maybe we can use our mouths on him together too"

"Uh... Grandma..."

...

Chapter Four: Confession.

"I'm really excited, Grandma," I said softly, not wanting Rose to hear but not having any choice. "Remember when you and me first - you know?"

"Oh yes, I certainly do."

What had happened was that I had been so nervous and excited that first time, that moment my grandmother had touched my erection I ejaculated, and I knew that was going to happen again no matter how hard I fought the feeling.

I looked down at my erection, which had not been touched my anyone yet, and it was beet red with the veins pulsating along the shaft. The head was so engorged that the skin was stretched to the limit, and there was a long strand of cum hanging off of the tip of it, dangling almost to the floor. I would have been ashamed if I wasn't half out of my mind with lust.

"My boy Richie seems to be quite taken by you," Grandma explained to Rose, who now just stared open-mouthed at my dick. "He's nervous and inexperienced like you, and he's afraid he's going to have an orgasm right in front of us."

"It's okay," Rose said.

"Why don't we help Richie take some of the pressure off of himself, so we can enjoy the rest of the evening?" Grandma suggested, moving Rose to the left of me while she stayed on my right.

"Don't want to stand in front of him," Grandma said with a chuckle, putting her hand around my neck and laying her massive tit on my shoulder. "Now why don't you just take hold of Richie's penis for him Rose? Give it a few nice strokes."

"Like this, Nancy?" Rose said.

I looked down and saw Rose's tiny hand move toward my swollen cock with a slowness that was almost painful to watch. I could see her fingers trembling as they finally made contact with my throbbing organ, and as she wrapped her hand around the girth of it as best she could and started to slide her fist up and down the shaft, I almost doubled over as my orgasm raged through me.

"Nancy, his dick is so big I can't even get my hand around it," I remember hearing Rose say just before it happened.

"Omigod!" I grunted, my eyes getting foggy as I felt myself start to cum, and even though I couldn't see clearly I managed to catch a glimpse of the first jets of cum as they blasted out several feet in front of us.

"That's it baby," Grandma said in a breathless voice, rubbing my neck and biting my ear as I came. "Cum good for Rose and me."

I heard Rose giggle a little as I leaned against Grandma, getting weak in the knees from the force of my orgasm, but Rose kept stroking my cock, and I kept cumming until I was drained.

"Keep milking it for him, Rose honey," Grandma said, the cum finally stopping while my entire body spasmed in a series of after-shocks, and Rose dutifully continued pulling on my cock as it finally went limp.

"What did you think of that, Rose honey?" Grandma said, and she was practically holding me up while I tried to get myself together.

"That was so awesome," Rose exclaimed, still pulling and stretching on my rubbery cock. "Even now when it's soft it's still really big."

"It won't stay soft for long," Grandma warned her as she kissed the top of my head. "He got it up seven times that one day, and now with you here Rose, well there's no telling."

"Thanks Rose," I said. "That was really good. Sorry about the mess."

I leaned over and kissed Rose, and what I meant as a peck turned into quite a passionate kiss thanks to her. After she finally broke it off she leaned back and bit her lower lip again and blushed, sensing another chill down my spine.

"This is fun," Rose said impishly and looked down at her hand, the back of which had a wad of cum on it.

"Sex is supposed to be fun, honey," Grandma said. "It will be from now on too."

"Yummy too," Rose said as she brought her hand up to her mouth and sucked the wad of semen off of it.

With me in the center position between these two gorgeous women, I felt like I was getting in the way, so I put my arms around their shoulders and tried to draw them near each other. My grandmother knew what I was trying to do and moved the rest of the way on her own, leaving me with a profile view of the two of them as Grandma put her arms around Rose's shoulders.

Rose was dwarfed my my grandmother, but when she raised her face up to meet Grandma's mouth, she was every bit her match, and as they kissed I realized that I would probably set a new record for the fastest recovery time. I ran my hands through Grandma's silvery grey hair and Rose's strawberry blonde curls before taking a step back while they kissed passionately.

Their tits rubbed together during all of this, since despite Grandma's superior height, the fact that her breasts were so big and hung down so low, they met almost perfectly, and I found the sight of Rose's little buds being mashed by Grandma's enormous jugs a real turn-on. Apparently, so did they.

"I notice that my Richie likes to see our titties rubbing together," Grandma said with a wink as she caught my voyeurism in the act.

"Beautiful," was all I could say as I let my eyes take it all in.

"Mine are so little though," Rose said with a playful pouting expression, and as she leaned back a little she tried to rub their nipples together.

"They're just perfect as they are," Grandma said. "Ooooh! That feels so good."

They both shivered when Grandma's fat, bullet-sized stubs started drubbing all over Rose's pea-shaped nipples, and it was only when Rose glanced down and saw my erection swaying out towards them that they remembered I was there.

"Oh gee, Richie!" Rose said. "You got a boner again already!"

"I warned you," Grandma said. "Now why don't we use the bed a little? I think Richie would like to find out what you taste like."

...

Chapter Five: Tasting the ladies.

As Grandma led Rose over to the bed, my eyes strayed from the wonderful sight of my grandmother's full yet surprisingly firm buttocks to Rose, and while Rose had a cute little butt herself complete with tiny dimples, I was distracted by the sight of the red streaks across Rose's back.

They were faint marks, almost like old scars which had pretty much healed but lingered as a horrible memory, and I was happy when Rose jumped onto her back on the bed.

Grandma was running the show here, and I was delighted with the program she had selected. Rose was on her back with her legs dangling off the end of the bed, which made it easy for me to sink to my knees beside the bed and between Rose's legs.

I ran my hands up and down the soft skin, feeling just a trace of faint down on her thighs, with the rest of her slender limbs smooth as silk. On top of the bed, my grandmother was straddling Rose's face with her pussy and slowly undulating her body while I watched Rose's tongue darting upward through Grandma's thick labia.

Before me was the second pussy I had ever faced, and I saw right away that just like everything else about them, their pussies could not have been more different.

While Grandma's delta was coated with an abundant triangle of golden brown hair, Rose had just a thin wisp of dirty blonde fur guarding her womanhood, and as for the pussy itself, the differences were startling.

Whereas my grandmother had very prominent labia that you could see even through the generous covering of hair, Rose seemed to have no pussy lips at all, and her opening was more like a little channel.

I let my tongue slide along the soft hairs before slipping it though the crevice. Rose's body quivered as I began licking her pussy, and her body movements increased as I burrowed deeper inside of her.

Rose's pussy had a different aroma too, I noticed while inhaling deeply with my nose inside of her. Not as woodsy or musky as my Grandma's, but the scent was just as intoxicating, and I grabbed underneath Rose's ass to pull her even closer to me, almost as if I wanted her to swallow me up.

Looking up through the valley, I watched Grandma wiggling around on Rose's face, and seeing her get pleasure from another person was also something different. Grandma's hands were cupping her own tits, and her large hands seemed to really be able to get a hold on those pendulous jugs of hers as she handled them even rougher than I usually did.

Underneath Grandma, I looked at the boyish body of Rose, and noticed that while on her back, Rose's tits had all but disappeared, with only slight swells remaining. Rose's body was churning now, and as I resumed giving my undivided attention to the pussy my mouth was buried in, she started kicking her legs around wildly.

I felt a little spray hit my cheeks as Rose let out a cry that was muffled by the pussy that covered her face, and I held on to her tight while she came, not letting go until I felt her go limp.

Climbing up onto the bed, I knelt beside Rose and sucked on Grandma's tits while running my hand over Rose's chest, rubbing the hard nipples with my palms. Blindly, Rose's hand came up and grabbed my cock at the first try, stroking it while continuing to tongue Grandma's pussy.

"She wants you Richie," Grandma said, and in a quieter voice said, "Be gentle with her, honey. Okay?"

I nodded and watched my grandmother climb up off of Rose's face. Her cheeks were glistening with moisture and there was a pussy hair left behind on her cheek that Grandma plucked off as she bent down to whisper in Rose's ear.

"Richie wants to make love to you, baby,"

"Me too," Rose nodded quickly, looking over at me after she spoke.

...

Chapter Six: Rose.

"She's going to be tight," Grandma whispered to me as Rose slid further up the bed, with me walking on my knees in pursuit. "Really tight. I know you're a lot more man than she's experienced before. Make it nice for her."

I nodded, sweat dripping down my face as I climbed between those petite thighs and rubbed the head of my cock along that sweet channel. Rose had her hands on the backs of her thighs, spreading them apart for me as her distressed face showed how nervous she was.

"Relax baby," Grandma said as she moved up to comfort Rose, who made me seem positively calm in comparison.

I remembered how tight Grandma had been after over a decade of abstinence, and assumed Rose would be similar, but I was wrong. Trying to push the plum-sized head of my cock inside of her, it felt like I was attempting to ram it through a wall. It was no easy task to be gentle doing this, and I was getting frustrated as seconds passed.

"You need to relax, Rose," Grandma said, brushing Rose's hair away from her face, and while Rose nodded, she was still frightened. "Richie's not going to hurt you."

Grandma let her breasts hang down in Rose's face and got her to start sucking on her nipple while holding onto her tit. As she did, Grandma nodded toward me.

I pushed forward, and this time when I felt a little penetration happen, I pushed myself in. Suddenly, I lurched forward as the ridge of my glans popped inside her. Grandma yelped a little at that, and I assumed that Rose might have bit her by accident, but at least I was inside Rose.

"That's it baby," Grandma said, pulling her tit away from Rose and looking down at the pained expression on her face. "Not so bad, right?"

Rose shook her head, and after I started moving a little more of me into her with each gentle thrust, I felt Rose's pussy relax around me, and while she was still tight, she was wet and wonderful.

"All nerves," Grandma said as she climbed back up toward me and knelt beside me, watching my cock slide in and out of Rose.

"That looks so nice," Grandma said, reaching down and running her fingers through the little fluff of hair that my cock was parting. "Go deep into her."

I left my kneeling position and climbed on top of Rose, my cock now fully impaled inside of her, and as I went on top of her Rose wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her.

We kissed, and I could taste my grandmother's pussy as Rose's tongue dueled with mine. Rose's pussy was now fully embracing and accepting me, and as my humping got more feral and deep, Rose's legs wrapped around my ass, wanting it harder and deeper still.

"You gonna cum Rose?" Grandma said, appearing beside us and watching Rose's beet-red face as it contorted in ways that she was obviously quite familiar with.

"Cum baby," Grandma said to Rose in a voice that sounded as if she was going to orgasm along with her, and then looking at me, practically screamed, "Cum together!"

Problem was, I wasn't quite ready, and even the sight of Rose arching her neck off the bed, her mouth open as she seemed to be letting out a silent scream while she came, didn't speed my orgasm along.

It was at that point that I felt it. Grandma's hand. She had reached down behind me and had grabbed my balls, and as she began squeezing and milking my dangling nuts, I erupted inside of Rose, and in such a force that it seemed to bring on another wave of pleasure through Rose.

Rose was clawing at me as she bucked under me like an untamed bronco, her pussy savagely clamping down around my cock time and time again as I sent volleys of my seed deep inside of her.

After our bodies stopped convulsing and I held myself up over Rose while my sweat poured down on her lithe frame like a shower, Rose started crying. Not tears of pain, but tears of joy and relief, and she would later say that she was never happier in her entire life than at that moment.

It got contagious, as I found myself joining her, and even Grandma started in, the three of us laughing and crying like loons.

"That's the way it should be," Grandma said as she eased onto the bed on her side next to us. "Two young people making love together."

"No!" I said, and realized that Rose had said that as well at the very same time, and as we both turned to face my grandmother our message was the same. "The three of us making love together."

...

Chapter Seven: Never enough.

It took me a lot longer to recover from that draining experience, and there was no reason for me to rush things either with the loving care I was receiving from the two women who had assumed responsibility for reviving me.

With Grandma and Rose resting on opposite hips, they took turns sucking my dick, handing it back and forth after licking and sucking on it before both of them teamed up, their tongues and mouths meeting around the bulb in a glorious fashion.

"Oh man!" I exclaimed while watching them slobbering playfully all over my cock.

"This is fun!" Rose giggled. "Richie likes it too!"

"I know," Grandma said. "It makes it easier when I have help, because he gets my jaw aching after a while."

"He does have a big fat dick, doesn't he?" Rose chirped. "I think it's beautiful."

With that she sent her mouth down it all the way, stuffing my semi-turgid dick down her throat until her chin was resting on my nuts before bringing her lips back up to the tip again.

"Oh boy Rose, for a little girl you sure have a deep throat!" Grandma said. "I'd like to see you do that after we get Richie hard again."

"Don't know if I can," Rose said as she wiggled my dick around before going down on it once more. "I'll try though!"

Try she did, and she amazed both of us as she managed to get all but an inch or so of my cock into her mouth before having to pull off of it when she gagged a little.

"Your dick's just a little too big I think," Rose said as she ran her fist up and down my saliva coated cock. "I don't mean it's too big - I mean that - oh well. You know what I mean. Maybe I'll be able to do it if I practice a lot."

"Please do," I said enthusiastically.

"I think that Rose here wants to put it somewhere else, don't you baby?" Grandma said. "You want him in your pussy again, don't you?"

"Yeah, but I want to watch him do you first," Rose said.

"If you insist," Grandma said, getting up on her knees and straddling me while Rose rubbed the head of my cock along her opening. "You gonna put Richie in for us, Rose?"

Rose nodded, and after swiping it up and down her moist pussy lips, stuck the head of it in between them and let Grandma ease down on it.

"Oh, that's it!" Grandma groaned as she impaled herself on my swollen tool. "Richie likes to be ridden."

Grandma began rocking on me, and as her tits began swaying around Rose latched onto the closest one and began sucking on it. The sight of little Rose holding that gigantic breast with both hands while sucking on the nipple was so erotic that I had to turn away from time to time, not wanting to cum yet.

After Grandma started getting weary, I suggested that she get on her back, and after I mounted her and began thrusting, Rose rolled over next to us, running her hand through Grandma's bush and feeling the stump of my cock as I went in and out of her.

I smiled at Rose when I felt her touch me, and as I got into a nice rhythm, Rose rolled up toward Grandma and began to kiss her. Rose kissed Grandma's neck and shoulders, even lifting her wrist up until it was against the headboard just so she could lick her armpit.

I immediately pulled out of Grandma when I saw that, my cock on the verge of erupting, and had Grandma get on all fours. Spreading her ass cheeks wide, I slipped my cock into her pussy from behind and grabbed her full hips.

Grandma pulled Rose up to where she could spread her legs, and proceeded to start going down on Rose. I was stuck. Whatever these two women did created an incredibly erotic scene, one that I couldn't watch without wanting to cum, and the sight of Grandma's silver hair cascading over the insides of Rose's parted legs combined with the sound of her tongue lapping away, did me in.

I hugged Grandma while I came, looking over her shoulder at Rose clutching at the bedding while cumming herself, and I stayed in that position until my totally deflated dick fell out of Grandma's dripping pussy.

...

Chapter Eight: Three.

I was half-asleep, exhausted from the night's activity and content to listen to Rose and my grandmother talk, and when the conversation turned to me it got even more interesting.