Summertime BBQ: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sam's cock expands even more, Jen loses it. Waves of convulsions and contractions begin in her empty cunt and move to her ass." Aagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", muffled by the huge cock she seems to have taken even deeper.

AAAAAAggghhhhhhh... ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuuuuuccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk MMMmmmeeeeeeeeeee. Steve erupts in her ass, shooting his whole load of cum in her bowels. Sam's cock is spewing cum in her face and hair and she grabs it and sucks on the tip to drain it. Then she starts licking the cum from the shaft working her way to his mouth for a kiss and Steve pulls out of her ass, leaving the cum to run freely. He collapses on the bed and the three of them laugh together. Words are not necessary... it was a great fuck and they all know it.

"You need to make sure it is ok with Steve" Bob says as he feels a hand on his cock.

"No problem, sweetie, in fact I will have him tell you personally it is OK! By the way Wednesday is perfect for me!" Sally says to Bob as she licks Josh's ear.

"I hate to disturb this sex party, but we need the bed!" Sally says as she enters the master bedroom holding hands with Bob. " Here you go baby, lay down here!" She tells Bob. " Move up a little more. Mmmmm that's perfect!' She now has Bob lying with his head at the bottom corner of the king size bed as she climbs between his legs.

As Sam returns from the bathroom he sees Bob lying spread eagled with Sally between his legs kicking his hard cock. "I am going to get a fresh drink... anyone need anything?" He asks.

Steve says, "Yeah, I'll have a refill please!"

"Come on, anyone want to help me here?" Sally quips.

Jen climbs on the bed and joins Sally licking Bob's throbbing cock... kissing her at the same time they allow the head of his cock to become entangled between their tongues. Sally pulls back and says, " real lightly now Jen, bring him slowly to the edge"

"Mmmmm" Jen moans. She can feel his cock throbbing on her lips as Sally runs her tongue in and out of her mouth. Then Jen slowly slides her mouth over the cock and all the way down. Then all the way up and kisses Sally. Then Sally repeats the process. Over and over, ever so slowly they continue.

Josh moves closer to the corner of the bed where Bob's head is and strokes his cock. Anne is rubbing his balls and takes over striking his cock and urges him forward till his cock is rubbing Bob's lips. Anne says to her husband, " come on honey show me how much you like to suck Josh's cock"

Bob jumps as Sally inserts her finger in his ass. Having lubricated it first, it just slipped right in. She is working in and out. She lets Jen continue to lick and suck his cock. "Don't let him cum yet Jenny", she whispers. Jen looks up and winks, knowing what is coming.

Anne says to Bob, "Honey when Sam gets back I want to see you lick him too. God Bob this is so hot, watching you like this is so fucking hot! Just like we talked about when we were home alone!"

Bob is so close and Sally knows it. She signals Jen to stop. She looks up at him, seeing his wife rubbing her husband's cock on his lips and his tongue trying to lick it, just as Sam approaches the bed.

" Please Sally let me cum baby, please let me cummmm...!" Bob begs

"In due time my love" she laughs and inserts the anal beads in his ass. Precum is covering the head of his cock now and she knows there is not much time left.

Sam is growing in size fast as Anne strokes his cock. Watching Josh on the other side his cock in Bob's mouth, he says "My turn" And the two of them take turns letting Bob suck on their cocks as Anne continues to beat Sam off.

I guess it started with Josh cumming on Bob's mouth when Sam's cock was there... I was fingering myself and beating off Sam into my husband's waiting mouth, when Sally deep throated Bob and Jen was squeezing his balls... kind if like milking them for all the cum they had!

Bob's whole body stiffened and then started to rock and quiver... Sally was doing the best she could to keep his cock in her mouth as Jen pulls out the anal beads slowly at first.

Bob was cummmming... his hips were thrusting upward ramming his cock into Sally's mouth... his pent up cum from not cumming all day was being released, and released it was... the explosion of cum shooting into Sally's wanting mouth was incredible! Sally having all she could swallow pulled her mouth away, only to be replaced by Jen's. I guess that is when I came one more time and Sam's cock shot out streams of cum.

Coming back to reality, I heard Bob saying, "Pleasse stop, no more, please Sally it's too sensitive... STOP, Please'

I bent to kiss my husband and lick the cum from his mouth... his kiss told me everything I needed to know... part of his fantasy was reality and he loved it

Sally, laughing rolled to one side and said, " Anyone hungry, we've got some great steaks to cook!" Laughter erupted form everyone as they lay there totally spent, exhausted and very satisfied.

As we were leaving Sally kisses Bob good night and told him not forget his end of the deal!" To me she said, " Anne you are the greatest!" and kissed me hard. "Next time I want more time with you!"

I could only imagine what she meant. I had a wonderful thought as walked to the car. " Bob?"

"Yes babe!"

"I love you"

"Me too honey, let's go home!"

12